Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Post by notorial dissent »

JimUk1 wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:59 pm Zionist Masons in the Vatican.

Nothing like covering all bases just to ensure every religion and fraternity is covered for when you fail.

“It was the fault of the evil Masons of Area 51, who operate out of Graceland with the help of Mossad and the Pope, oh and they all drink at the Fabian Society which is owed by Lloyd’s Bank. That’s why we failed”.

Now while I am more than certain there are any number of Mason at Area 51, I doubt seriously that any of them qualify as "evil". As to "Zionist Masons at the Vatican" and the Mossad, Pope and Fabian Society working in concert, true fantasy of the worst sort.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

As a Vancouver boy I have to give a local shout-out for having the distinction of the most squalid neighbourhood in North America. That awardclearly goes to Vancouver's downtown East Side;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpneLLETwbI

Argue that.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I can certainly argue that. Most of the commercial premises have lights on, indicating that if not actually open they are still in business. Most of the population seemed to be vertical and mobile.

Iy may not be a great location for retired tax inspectors in search of craft beer but I think it looks just as much like a vibrant street scene as hell on earth.

I suspect that the rest of Vancouver is so squeakily gorgeous and craft beer ridden, that this reasonably normal area is slummy only by comparison.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

TBL wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:50 pm I can assure you, as someone living around the Memphis area, no one with any sense or financial backing would operate out of Graceland. The whole area is, to put it mildly, a bit risky to navigate at night.
That seems to be way of such claims. I live near the supposed "Franklin Cover-Up" site. It's not the scummiest apartment building in town, but it's the most visible scummy apartment building in town. Any world leaders and/or trafficked children going in and out would be easy to spot.
TBL

Post by TBL »

Burnaby49 wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:40 am I drove through Memphis in 2008 and, entirely by chance, drove past Graceland. I was astounded at what a seedy, disreputable area it was in. Pawn shops and bail bondsmen seemed to be the only flourishing businesses.
Never forget the hair and nail salons. It seems that food must take a back seat to looking your best.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Burnaby49 wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:37 am As a Vancouver boy I have to give a local shout-out for having the distinction of the most squalid neighbourhood in North America. That awardclearly goes to Vancouver's downtown East Side;

Argue that.
Ever been in East St. Louis, Illinois?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I used the word squalid rather than dangerous. Vancouver's east end is relatively safe for non-residents (I pub there frequently) but has a very high fatality rate for the people living there. Drug and violent deaths overwhelm the authorities. Vancouver's first murder of 2020 was within a few blocks of that video in a tent city in a public park. One local killing another. There were 1,363 drug overdose deaths in British Columbia in the past 3.5 years, the vast majority in a six block or so radius of the film. The drug activity takes place in SRO's (Single Room Occupancy dumps) and back alleys, not the street. Check out the back alley behind the buildings the cameraman walked by at the end of that video;

https://www.google.ca/maps/@49.2809322, ... 8192?hl=en

The area in that film is well lit because it took place on Hastings street, the main access to downtown Vancouver but you'll have noted the huge police and medical emergency presence. Skid row is very compressed and is getting smaller because of real estate pressures, the area is very close to the downtown core and the land is extremely valuable. A twenty minute walk gets you to Granville and Georgia, the heart of downtown Vancouver;

https://www.google.ca/maps/@49.2825133, ... 8192?hl=en

So Skid Row, as a defined area, will probably be gone in a decade as condo pressures from affluent downtown residents overwhelm it. Nobody knows what will happen to the current residents.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

Gentlemen, may I offer for your consideration Ferguslie Park, Paisley: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferguslie_Park

What makes “Feegie Park”, as it is affectionately known by the natives, special is the longevity of its reputation as somewhere it is considered unwise to traverse. I grew up,in Paisley in the 1950/60s and the area had well deserved reputation then. In spite of many attempts at social engineering the residents have clung on to their hard earned reputation as the most deprived and excluded area in a region of deprivation and exclusion. The almost impenetrable dialect of the inhabitants may have something to do with this.

TheRambler
Who put as much distance between himself and Paisley as soon as he was able.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Watch what you say about Paisley! One of my grandfathers was born there. Then again, maybe that's why he emigrated to Canada.

JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

notorial dissent wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:39 am
JimUk1 wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:59 pm Zionist Masons in the Vatican.

Nothing like covering all bases just to ensure every religion and fraternity is covered for when you fail.

“It was the fault of the evil Masons of Area 51, who operate out of Graceland with the help of Mossad and the Pope, oh and they all drink at the Fabian Society which is owed by Lloyd’s Bank. That’s why we failed”.

Now while I am more than certain there are any number of Mason at Area 51, I doubt seriously that any of them qualify as "evil". As to "Zionist Masons at the Vatican" and the Mossad, Pope and Fabian Society working in concert, true fantasy of the worst sort.
Did you not know that all fraternity’s are inherently interconnected?

We’re through the looking glass here people.

It’s recently been brought to my attention via the fanatic YouTube channel “Scimandan” that there is a type of scammer/conspiracy peddler that do believe in these kind of whacky theories. Enjoy https://youtu.be/TCII17OHQ8Q
notorial dissent

Not only through the looking glass, but come out way on the other side of the known universe.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
radcliffewreck
Swabby
Swabby

Post by radcliffewreck »

Burnaby49 wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:37 am As a Vancouver boy I have to give a local shout-out for having the distinction of the most squalid neighbourhood in North America. That awardclearly goes to Vancouver's downtown East Side;

Argue that.
Had a day in Vancouver during a weeks fishing trip up the Fraser river and I must say Vancouver is a beautiful city with very friendly people , but ye gods
I was shocked walking a block on East Hastings street , with piss and shit on the pavement (sidewalk) and people openly smoking crack and this was midday.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

I did the Rocky Mountaineer from Banff to Vancouver in 1998.
The guide in our carriage was throwing in various tips on where to visit on arrival. In regard to Gastown he said to visit by all means, but as soon as the sun goes down start moving in the general direction of away.
Not sure if that's still the case 2 decades later.
MiddlesexFinn
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by MiddlesexFinn »

MaritalArtist wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:57 pm He's back with WeReBank 2.0! He's claiming he has £1 billion in assets (from the promissory notes he previously collected).
Plus some stuff about Zionist Masons in the Vatican.

Even the goodfers aren' t falling for it. This time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcBP7eISIkM

https://goodf.forumotion.com/t4007-warn ... bers#26700
The promisory notes aren't real money though. Oh, and as a Zionist and a practicing Catholic, who forgot to let me know about the world domination conference again?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

MiddlesexFinn wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:30 pm The promisory notes aren't real money though. Oh, and as a Zionist and a practicing Catholic, who forgot to let me know about the world domination conference again?
Did you miss the Knights of St Columba "invite" during parish notices again? I said they had to be more overt!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

MiddlesexFinn wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:30 pm Oh, and as a Zionist and a practicing Catholic, who forgot to let me know about the world domination conference again?
Check the small print. Not enough posts on Quatloos for a start.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

Regarding the reference upthread about the SciManDan video pertaining to "Hans Wormhat" (as in YouTuber not character in TV show). I can't make out whether "Hans" is cuckoo and not for cocoa puffs to a very high degree or could possibly be a wind-up merchant and joker. It looks like other "truthers"/"transvestigators" have their doubts about "Hans" now. https://youtu.be/ibtdsHMvCjA
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Aaaand ... he's back.

I couldn't be arsed to watch this but there's a useful summary of Part 1 (yes, there's more of this gibberish to come) on the YT page. It appears to be written in Word Salad, rather than any language that makes sense to normal people.
Peter OfEngland
23.4K subscribers
WARNING! (HU-Mankind) Harmonic Universe

PROTECT YOURSELVES NOW
https://removement.net/the-treaty
https://removement.net/the-treaty

AGGRESSIVE ET AND EBE ENTITIES ARE PREPARING TO WIPE YOU OFF THE FACE OF THIS PLANET - THEY ARE WORKING WITH GLOBAL ELITES TO DO SO.

THE ELITES HAVE BEEN PROMISED PASSPORTS OFF WORLD AND ETERNAL LIFE AS REWARD.
THEY, LIKE YOU, ARE BEING TRICKED

AS CONVENTIONAL IDEAS HAVE GOTTEN YOU INTO THIS MESS HOW DO YOU NOW INTEND TO GET OUT OF IT?

CAN YOU? IS THERE STILL HOPE?
ARE YOU OUT OF IDEAS? YOU CERTAINLY SEEM TO SO BE! DID YOU SEE THIS COMING?
IS THIS SITUATION CAUSED IN ANYWAY BY WHAT YOU HAVE CONSISTENTLY FAILED TO DO OVER THE PAST DECADES AND MUCH LESS BY WHAT YOU DID DO?

You are being set up for destruction in Scalar Weapon Fields.
Your opponents have technologies you cannot even imagine and you are being advised to "Just wash your hands and wear a face mask".

Blank Slate Technology [BST -Beast] and HIT (Holographic Insert Technology) is waiting for you to fall right into. You will go like lambs to the slaughter
There is no plan to save you presently from this on Earth.

Relying on The Cavalry or a Hollywood Ending?
Q Now Stands for one word and one word only _ QUARANTINE.

BE WARNED - MAKE THE CALL TO THE GOD OF YOUR HEART - CONNECT WITH OVERSELF NOW! YOU HAVE LIMITED TIME BEFORE YOU WILL HAVE NO MORE TIME

The Nightingale Hospitals are empty - they will be filled soon - the enemy is all around you but you cannot see them. The Government has a place booked for you in the Cemetery NOT the recovery ward.

Listen to the video - just listen!

WARNING - YOUTUBE - GOOGLE - ALPHABET -
Video Posted by HU-5 Wanderer - Depolarization effect for negative entity failing to depolarize Target.

UNDER THE TERMS OF ENGAGEMENT AND THE" LAW OF RECIPROCITY" OF PLATFORM AND COMMUNICATION PROTOCOLS WHICH ARE UNIVERSALLY INVIOLABLE, THIS VIDEO COMMUNICATION WILL NOT BE TOUCHED, DELETED CENSORED OR OTHERWISE INTERFERED WITH BY THE CONTROL* FACTIONS IN THIS TIME SPACE FREQUENCY.
* ["Service to Self polarized factions"]

THIS IS NOT A WARNING! IT IS MERELY A ReSTATEMENT OF FACT AND KARMIC CONSEQUENCES UNDER "The Law of One" FROM WHICH THERE IS NO ESCAPE.
Council of Worlds. Guardian Alliance/ Gestalt HU-5 - Wanderer HU5 Protection
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

i read that and now my head hurts.
notorial dissent

It looks like word salad but doesn't make as much sense.