Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

letissier14
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Post by letissier14 »

I once knew a guy who was defrauding customs with not declaring VAT on importing computer chips from abroad, amongst other things he was up to.

Quite a few people had reported him because he used to boast about it in the local pub, but on every occasion the police just took details and nothing further happened.

That was until one morning when his business got raided and they had so much on him, he ended up doing 7 years, plus lost all his assets as well.

Maybe that is what will happen with PoE (hopefully)
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

Post by afateworsethandeath »

The issue with relying on offences under the Fraud Act 2006 is that the underlying tenet of it is dishonesty. In UK law to prove dishonesty you have to be able to prove two elements, as outlined in R v Ghosh 1982

Firstly you must prove that the conduct of the suspect was considered to be dishonest by a reasonable person

Secondly you must prove that the suspect knew or believed that their conduct was dishonest

Both tests must be passed for the conduct to be considered dishonest. It can often be very difficult to establish the guilty or dishonest intent of the suspect, therefore the Ghosh test fails, and therefore, dishonesty cannot be established. Dishonesty is a crucial element is fraud, and without the dishonest element, you do not have fraud. I often wonder if the Police should not be looking at other, more simplified offences, rather than simply considering fraud. Whilst the Fraud Act 2006 has done much to simplify and codify fraud investigations generally, they can still be very difficult to prove
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

SteveUK wrote:Some stark dissent over on Petey's FB page. How long will post last?

It's gone along with all the visitor posts. He has had another mass clear out but as usual has tried to leave the put downs in, so his page ends up with people having meaningless conversations with themselves.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Skeleton wrote:
It's gone along with all the visitor posts. He has had another mass clear out but as usual has tried to leave the put downs in, so his page ends up with people having meaningless conversations with themselves.
Has there ever been a meaningful conversation on that page of insanity??

:sarcasmon:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

I'm not sure that the similarity between the sequence numbers and those allocated for credit cards elsewhere is going to be enough for anyone to take any action. The cards don't appear to present themselves as part of the Visa or Mastercard payment systems, or to have any association with any other financial institutions. As has been noted, they do not have enough information for the number to be submitted into the conventional payment processing systems and the card number, apart from the length, doesn't really match most of the characteristics of a credit card number.

While the choice of 16 digit numbers may have been deliberate to give a visual impression of a payment card, I don't think it can be claimed that such numbers are proprietary to particular institutions without some other attempt to link them together (such as layout, logos or other claims being made). Given that Peter has, for once, made it quite clear that these cards cannot be used for any form of payment outside of the Were Bank (and are therefore useless) I would imagine he's reasonable safe on this one.

I can't help but feel that by drawing the link between Peter's random choice of numbers and an existing use we are falling into the same trap of searching for a birth certificate number in the bond listings. Sometimes a number is just a number.

For anyone contemplating acquiring the card, I would note that cheaper alternatives are available.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

What I can't get my head around is why all the mugs who tried and failed with the Weary cheques, all those who made a world of hurt for themselves with the wholly useless LLTs might think that a bit of plastic knocked up by Mr. Smith (that'll be £12 thank you very much) is going to be any more effective.

I only know of one person who accepts the Re: he became a bankrupt forever partially through kiting one of Smithy's rubber cheques (mostly through his own obstinacy) and anyway I don't want anything he might be selling.

So, why do the lemmings keep up their headlong dash for the financial cliff with each iteration of Weary financial "products", indeed paying for the privilege.

It simply defies my ability to comprehend.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I think it's because they have to believe. They are dependant on one another.

Poe needs their cash, they need an illusion of money for nothing.

If they lose faith, then they have to face reality - money and work is needed for pretty much everything. A reality they can't live. Keep pursuing the dream as the reality is horrific to them.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Forsyth wrote:Given that Peter has, for once, made it quite clear that these cards cannot be used for any form of payment outside of the Were Bank (and are therefore useless) I would imagine he's reasonable safe on this one.
You're probably right, but he's already dug that grave for himself many times over with the cheques. There's plenty of evidence of Peter explicitly telling his customers they can be used to pay off real-money debts; providing instructions how to do so (allonges!); and what to do when they are rejected ("If it goes to court argue!").

I've made this comparison before, but the situation reminds of Bernard von Nothaus and his Liberty Dollars. The crime isn't in creating funny money, but in telling people it can be used in place of real money. In BVN's case, the US government argued that his actions constituted counterfeiting US currency, and successfully prosecuted him (though he largely escaped punishment).

Peter isn't counterfeiting per se, but there must be some kind of law against producing fraudulent financial instruments, or running an unlicensed financial institution, that would apply to his activities.
NOACROSS
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by NOACROSS »

As a newcomer. I agree. It's SO amazingly ridiculous it's funny.

Have you all actually read PoE's Bookface posting re: the cards and all that? What the F***? He needs help. I don't have Bookface (as as Arthur Daley said- A friend is a liability Terry- but I can read this much:

(Quote:The Re lands and don't you just love the sight of that card?
The Bridge Zone opens - Three things follow:
1. WeRe Bank now vacuums up all globalist fiat currency and transmutes it to Re
2. WeRe Bank issues real money via anonymous card system - planet wide.
3. WeRe bank offers to buy gold from anyone, anywhere at 100% above strike price via the "toxic fiat" paper it acquires.
The result is the biggest "mop up" of fiat cash in the history of planet urth
Partial backing of The Re with gold
The People's Instigated Global Currency Collapse begins.
The PlanetRePayment card has arrived, 1,000's of them - soon they will be being shipped to over 30 countries worldwide ready for collection.
Now is presented to you, the opportunity - the first in millenia - to break free from the Zionist bankers control and ReTake your energy, wealth and financial future. Your children will thank you for it.
I'd say that that "wash cycle" was just about as perfect as it could be, wouldn't you?
The first batch are photographed here.
I promised them - I delivered them - now it's up to you to begin to use them. I thank you.
(End quote)

As an ad-hoc:
I had the phone call from the (nice but handcuffed) police lady today with respect to the follow up form the attempted 'WeRe cheque' magic bean purchase of a car the other week that I reported.

Officially they thought (and felt sorry for I think) the 'customer' attempting to use said currency as they had been conned more than I, and they were the 'victim'.

Apparent Mr. 'Tiger' still was adamant that Were Bank were 'misunderstood ' and that they were a legitimate enterprise that have been unfairly lampooned in the press etc. Also and most importantly- that a Mr. Parrot (who?) had hacked the legitimate bank and was responsible for the bad press and that Were were soon to be vindicated as a proper enterprise!

Also the FCA were about to issue a statement vindicating WeRe Stupid.

Apparently the DS couldn't have advised him in stronger terms not to be so stupid, but he wouldn't have it.

She ended the call quite strongly emphasising that Action Fraud were 'very engaged' and sometimes these sorts of scams take a long time to gather enough evidence before the axe falls.

The call came to end with a surprising amount of vitrol towards the 'bank' (she kept saying <bank> followed by 'in inverted commas'.

Anyway. Let's hope so! :brickwall:
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Ah, well, Paul Henderson = David Parrotte = Paul House = Mark Smith = Djon was Peter's techie side-kick, until they parted company on less than amicable terms. The sidekick walked off with Peter's data, and ownershp of the http://werebank.com/ domain. For a while it seemed he would set up a WeRe Bank ReBooted or something, but the only activity I've seen is occasional pot-shots at Peter from the old WeRe FB page, where the sidekick posts as "WeRe Bank".
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Glad to see that with all the uncertainty in the financial market; the fluctuations in the value of Sterling, the worries over the impact of Brexit, military coups in would-be European states it's good to know that the value of the Re has remained steadfast, resolute and rock steady throughout this crisis against all major currencies, laughing in the face of austerity.

1 RE =
0 USD
0 GBP
0 EUR
0 CHF

although it has risen slightly against the Turkish Lira to 1 RE = 0.00000000 TRY.
NOACROSS
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by NOACROSS »

littleFred wrote:Ah, well, Paul Henderson = David Parrotte = Paul House = Mark Smith = Djon was Peter's techie side-kick, until they parted company on less than amicable terms. The sidekick walked off with Peter's data, and ownershp of the http://werebank.com/ domain. For a while it seemed he would set up a WeRe Bank ReBooted or something, but the only activity I've seen is occasional pot-shots at Peter from the old WeRe FB page, where the sidekick posts as "WeRe Bank".
Thanks. Sounds as bizarre as I should have expected.
You couldn't make this up! I don't know whether it's because I'm late to all this or what, but it would make a great documentary!
Bones

Post by Bones »

littleFred wrote:Ah, well, Paul Henderson = David Parrotte = Paul House = Mark Smith = Djon was Peter's techie side-kick, until they parted company on less than amicable terms. The sidekick walked off with Peter's data, and ownershp of the http://werebank.com/ domain. For a while it seemed he would set up a WeRe Bank ReBooted or something, but the only activity I've seen is occasional pot-shots at Peter from the old WeRe FB page, where the sidekick posts as "WeRe Bank".
I wonder if they are behind this page

https://www.facebook.com/WeRe-Bank-Warn ... 137242794/

Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

I dont know if anyone has noticed but The phone number for were Bank on the Were Not a bank website no longer works
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

Post by afateworsethandeath »

Pete hasn't topped up his PAYG mobile!
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

afateworsethandeath wrote:Pete hasn't topped up his PAYG mobile!
No this is the landline.... 01782611228
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Fearnchase wrote:
I guess they didn't accept his Re Check for payment.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

NYGman wrote:
Fearnchase wrote:
I guess they didn't accept his Re Check for payment.
Beat me to it, I was going to say that I bet the check bounced. :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

And he's back at it. Via FB:
Hmmmm!
The Trolls have the answers to this situation....ask them...go on, ask them!
LMFAO
https://youtu.be/22Jvrf9wa7Y
Don't bother with the link, it's another IMMINENT BANKING SHUTDOWN which Peter has predicted twice a month since he worked out how to turn on a computer. Always imminent, never an actuality huh?

His marks are clearly getting sick of it though. Months ago they'd be all like 'Thanks Peter! Valuable info! Let's awaken the sheeple!' but there's now none of that, just 'why aren't you answering your emails? What's happening with my account?'
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Tom Boyce asks what the deal is with the key fob in Peter's hand, to which he's told he'll be banned.
What am I being banned for? I merely showing you what is going out there. You have always been evasive since the start and I followed you for 2 years and got absolutely no where. I have waited for car insurance since July 2014, a list of vendors within the community since July 2015. What use are these cards in reality? Your silence speaks volumes at times and you gotta wonder.....
Peter takes this on board, reflects on his evasive behaviour, and decides to answer his customer's concerns openly and directly.

Haha only kidding:
I don't want people like you following me! Dedication to cause is something you have to learn via experience. If you cannot recognise a "good one" when it comes along then you'll sure as Hell live with the bad.If it was as easy as you imagine it would have been done by now. The insurance comes from and to "KLAN" - and in the UK there is non, [so it seems]. Ergo, no insurance product and no meetings! Go figure.