Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Peter's stumbling block is the fact that he admits himself he does not pay out any funds in the currency that is mentioned within the instruction on the cheque. An instruction to pay dollars does not result in any dollars being paid. It is the same for all currencies. All the judge will be interested in is whether or not the amount of "x" currency was received by the tax office. He will not be interested in the workings of a make-believe bank and its make-believe currency. In this case his job is not to determine the validity of WeRe bank, his job is to decide what action should be taken if it is shown that the tax office did not receive exactly what was written on the cheque. We know it didn't because Peter only plays in Re and Re only exists in the imagination of Peter and his suckers.
It could be said that all currencies ultimately only exist in our imaginations but the big difference is enough people accept their existence unlike the Re.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Peter's stumbling block is the fact that he admits himself he does not pay out any funds in the currency that is mentioned within the instruction on the cheque. An instruction to pay dollars does not result in any dollars being paid. It is the same for all currencies.
And that should be the thing that sends Peter to jail. He has openly instructed WeRe Bank members to write their checks in GBP, USD, Euros, etc., when the alleged bank has no assets in that currency. Even if you argue that the promissory note is the asset, it is in GBP/Re, not the other currencies. And a myriad of related problems, but let's keep this simple. Aren't there laws against fraudulent financial instruments under which Peter could be prosecuted?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I this case in Germany about the guy failing to pay his council tax, i.e. just the failure to provide the money in an acceptable form? Or is it a prosecution for fraud by trying to use the Were cheque?
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

aesmith wrote:I this case in Germany about the guy failing to pay his council tax, i.e. just the failure to provide the money in an acceptable form? Or is it a prosecution for fraud by trying to use the Were cheque?
As far as I'm aware (someone correct me if I'm wrong) it's just the failure to pay a business tax bill. It looks like PoE and the gang are trying to force a conversation about promissory notes, but the judge ain't biting.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Also, this isn't the actual case, it's Woehrle's appeal of a previous case where has already been found guilty of not paying his local taxes. (I may have the legal terminology wrong.)

BTW, this also came up at Sonnenstaatland, which seems to be a German analogue of Quatloos. From what I could gather from the machine translation, a FMOTL blogger wrote a positive article about the trial and WeRe Bank, without mentioning that Woehrle had already been tried and lost.

https://www.sonnenstaatland.com/2016/09 ... avensburg/

If anyone can translate from German, the above URL contains some linked articles that might have some actual information about the trial. There is also some discussion on the Sonnenstaatland forums about it.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

On a Were related note, I wonder if people have seen this ..
Property-possessed-by-Nat-West-sold-at-a-loss-balance-required

To save reading it, this started off with some fairly mainstream requests for advice on a default situation, then he owns up ..
A year or two into the loan I came across various articles regarding Freeman-on-the-Land and Lawful Rebellion and the like and realised that fraud may well have occurred with what I was seeing as a mortgage
Oh dear. It gets worse ..
I then sent them a cheque from WeRe Bank for the full outstanding amount, which they failed to present correctly as prescribed for clearance, even though WeRe bank's manager wrote the court a letter assuring them the funds were available, he even tried to step in and assume the debt
Unsurprisingly ..
the Judge was having none of that and gave them a possession order and said he wouldn't give his permission if I wanted to appeal.
Waffle missed off to concentrate on the juicy bits.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

even though WeRe bank's manager wrote the court a letter assuring them the funds were available
Again, how is Peter not committing fraud with this act?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Spoiler alert- the ombudsman wasn't impressed with REs, again.

Better luck next time.

http://www.ombudsman-decisions.org.uk/v ... eID=119635
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Andrew Jackson: Peter just one question to set my mind at ease. Are you a dual citizen? IF not I am behind you 100% Not that you owe me an answer of course. I just find the work you are doing so incredible that it's hard to believe it

June Clarke: What a silly question to ask Peter....oh dear...

Peter Of England: Andrew Jackson I'm a non resident, non-person alien, non citizen, non subject. I have also invoked my authority as a Sovereign being under Article 6 of the UDHR to be recognised as a "non person!"
So as a non-citizen, non-person, I assume he waives ALL rights as a human being? I can imagine that would be problematic.

Personally, I'd rather uphold my fairly undemanding responsibilities to society in exchange for things healthcare, legal travel between countries, a bank account, police protection, basic utilities, et cetera.

Essentially, feel free to punch Peter in the face. He's not a person and therefore unprotected by the law.
#six

Post by #six »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:
Andrew Jackson: Peter just one question to set my mind at ease. Are you a dual citizen? IF not I am behind you 100% Not that you owe me an answer of course. I just find the work you are doing so incredible that it's hard to believe it

June Clarke: What a silly question to ask Peter....oh dear...

Peter Of England: Andrew Jackson I'm a non resident, non-person alien, non citizen, non subject. I have also invoked my authority as a Sovereign being under Article 6 of the UDHR to be recognised as a "non person!"
So as a non-citizen, non-person, I assume he waives ALL rights as a human being? I can imagine that would be problematic.

Personally, I'd rather uphold my fairly undemanding responsibilities to society in exchange for things healthcare, legal travel between countries, a bank account, police protection, basic utilities, et cetera.

Essentially, feel free to punch Peter in the face. He's not a person and therefore unprotected by the law.
So thats Article 6 which is "Right to recognition as a person before the law". It doesn't contain a single thing that says anyone has a right to be recognised as a non person. He really is a cockwomble.
Kay Powell
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Kay Powell »

If he's a non-person, how does he travel abroad? As freight?
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Kay Powell wrote:If he's a non-person, how does he travel abroad? As freight?
He says he has a passport.

At any rate, in June I summarised a video by Peter, saying he would appear as a witness in a German-language court but only as "Peter of England", not as his passport-name. This might have been the current Woehrle tax case.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

However he's travelling, he's doing so liberally. The little goiter is back in England and has been for a couple of days:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLSz ... K7DE5Wl-fA

Presumably he'll be back to Ravensburg for the hearing on the 19th. I can only assume he's rinsing Karin for the money given that he doesn't have a bank account and I refuse to believe he's making any more than a pittance from the WeRe Bank scam at this point.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I would suspect that unless he properly identifies himself he'll be roundly ignored by the German courts, not that he has anything of importance to say any way on the issue anyway.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:However he's travelling, he's doing so liberally. The little goiter is back in England and has been for a couple of days:
Huh? That video is 4 years old.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:I can only assume he's rinsing Karin for the money given that he doesn't have a bank account and I refuse to believe he's making any more than a pittance from the WeRe Bank scam at this point.
Others have speculated that Peter is billing this Andreas Woehrle for his time and services. That would explain PoE's interest in this case. And would make Woherle a world-class sucker if true.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Zeke_the_Meek wrote:I can only assume he's rinsing Karin for the money given that he doesn't have a bank account and I refuse to believe he's making any more than a pittance from the WeRe Bank scam at this point.
Others have speculated that Peter is billing this Andreas Woehrle for his time and services. That would explain PoE's interest in this case. And would make Woherle a world-class sucker if true.
That would be my guess, he's failed to attend ANY Court case here, so I suspect money is passing hands in the form of euros at the current rate of exchange to GBP of £1.18 - not a Re in sight !

What is the current rate of the Re to the Euro today, guess it's the same as yesterday a big fat ZERO!
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

SteveUK wrote:Spoiler alert- the ombudsman wasn't impressed with REs, again.

http://www.ombudsman-decisions.org.uk/v ... eID=119635
That being the case, Mr B’s “cheque” isn’t a cheque in the usual sense either. The law, in the Bills of Exchange Act, says that a cheque is a bill of exchange “...drawn on a banker and payable on demand”. Mr B’s “cheque” does appear to be payable on demand, rather than at some point in the future. But there’s no evidence that WeRe Bank is in funds – whether as a deposit held for Mr B, or a loan or overdraft facility granted to him – to honour the payment in sterling if presented.
That paragraph does a very good job of explaining why a WeRe Bank cheque is not a cheque: because it's not payable on demand. And, according to the very same Bills of Exchange Act Peter uses to justify their existence.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

littleFred wrote:
Zeke_the_Meek wrote:However he's travelling, he's doing so liberally. The little goiter is back in England and has been for a couple of days:
Huh? That video is 4 years old.
Whoops, you're not wrong. My mistake.

He's just trotted this video out again on his FB with a bunch of incoherent rambling about the End Times and American politics.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Peter Of England Andrew Jackson I'm a non resident, non-person alien, non citizen, non subject. I have also invoked my authority as a Sovereign being under Article 6 of the UDHR to be recognised as a "non person!"
A non citizen travelling on a British Passpost

More BS