Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Zeke_the_Meek
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

With all his ranting and raving, it occurs to me that PoE is pretty angry that the stirling has bombed. What's wrong, Petey? Is all that toxic, fiat currency you've hard-scammed off people not worth as much as it was out there in Germany? Wob wob wob.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

TheNewSaint wrote:
I would immediately file an Application to Dismiss as when you do that the Council's lawyer will have to show what they are basing the charge upon.
Yeah, that tactic will come in handy later when Garyk is begging the court for leniency. Especially if he followed all Peter's previous advice to declare them in dishonour and whatnot. Talk about taking a bad situation and making it worse.
I sent Garyk a message imploring him to ignore Peter and give up on that line of thinking before he loses his house and kids. He's since deleted his plea for help, so hopefully something got through.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:I sent Garyk a message imploring him to ignore Peter and give up on that line of thinking before he loses his house and kids. He's since deleted his plea for help, so hopefully something got through.
We can only hope. Maybe it's not too late for him to get proper representation, show contrition, and work out some kind of payment plan.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I was going to write to him too, I really hope it twigged, and that he work out some form of payment plan, rather than go to Prison because of this snake oil salesman.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

That PoE remark deserves a complete fisking.
Peter of England wrote:UCC + BOE Act 1882
Inapplicable + misapplied.
Why blame WeRe Bank?
Because WeRe Bank is not performing as you promised it would, and has gotten the customer into serious legal trouble to boot. Honestly, the customer dissatisfaction isn't that hard to understand.
You have a choice do you not? Either pay as everyone else does, or tries to, or try an alternative remedy...which is what we offer. We have several instances where councils have accepted. We have many where they have not.
Beyond the usual blame-shifting and empty claims of success, there is a revealing comment here. Peter is now asserting that WeRe Bank is an "alternative remedy" and that they are making an "offer." Whereas he has always argued previously - and later in this very same paragraph - that others are obligated to accept WeRe checks, writing them discharges the debt instantly, they are legal tender, and so forth.
If you are a single parent then I think you are "crying wolf" as they will not jail you.
Well, they don't usually jail you for not paying council tax in general, so Garyk's situation must be very egregious for it to have become a possibility. Since it's gotten to that point, I doubt appealing on the basis of single parenthood will help.
I would immediately file an Application to Dismiss as when you do that the Council's lawyer will have to show what they are basing the charge upon.
I doubt the proceedings got to this point without this having been done multiple times. This would just waste everyone's time, and piss off the people Garyk is seeking leniency from.
Have you tried to pay? YES.
No. Garyk wrote the council a worthless cheque, which they promptly identified as worthless.
Are you in honour? YES
No. I can hardly think of anything less honourable than trying to discharge legitimate debts with WeRe cheques.
Has the council asked WeRe Bank for the £ ? NO! If the council is after money - then why do they not ask?
Because you're not a bank, Peter. You have no assets, you are not licensed by the government, you do not exist in any financial messaging system, and the only means you offer for doing so is a fly-by-night cell number. The council is not required to accept cheques, and if they were, they would be required to accept cheques from banks, not Excel spreadsheets of universal energy units running on SPIT and SWALLOW systems.
SIMPLE...they ask we send.
The entire history of WeRe Bank is proof that you will send nothing. The council is under no obligation to ask, and have correctly determined it would be a waste of time.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:With all his ranting and raving, it occurs to me that PoE is pretty angry that the stirling has bombed..
He's not the only one - had a quote for something which is made in Belgium in August - now told that price has risen by 30% due to Brexit.

Anyone got a spare tissue paper cheque from Were Bank?
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Pox wrote:
Zeke_the_Meek wrote:With all his ranting and raving, it occurs to me that PoE is pretty angry that the stirling has bombed..
He's not the only one - had a quote for something which is made in Belgium in August - now told that price has risen by 30% due to Brexit.

Hasn't Peter expressed his belief that Brexit is the greatest thing since sliced bread? This is exactly what most economists predicted would be the result of it, and the UK hasn't even formally invoked the clause of the EU treaty that lets them leave.
Pox

Post by Pox »

noblepa wrote:
Pox wrote:

Hasn't Peter expressed his belief that Brexit is the greatest thing since sliced bread? This is exactly what most economists predicted would be the result of it, and the UK hasn't even formally invoked the clause of the EU treaty that lets them leave.
Forum says no politics - looks like I started it, sorry! Will leave it now. Just having my own personal moan !
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Quite right. Brexit is out of bounds.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Burnaby49 wrote:Quite right. Brexit is out of bounds.
And rightly so IMHO.

I will add however that Peter's musings about the economy and politics never fail to make me laugh. Like any good charlatan, he'll often wait until AFTER something has happened before he declares how he 'predicted' it - that's the antithesis to how PREdictions work, nobchops.

The other thing he's fond of doing (as with today's FB post, which I can't be bothered to paste) is 'predict' that either A or B will happen, despite the fact that they're the only two possible outcomes anyway. "Mark my words... either Trump will win, or Hillary will!" Wow, way to go Nostradamus.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:"Mark my words... either Trump will win, or Hillary will!" Wow, way to go Nostradamus.
Well, technically, that's only extremely probable. Either the Libertarian or the Green could win, even disregarding the fact that the electors in the electoral college are not bound (by Federal law) to support the candidate they pledged to support.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Arthur Rubin wrote:
Zeke_the_Meek wrote:"Mark my words... either Trump will win, or Hillary will!" Wow, way to go Nostradamus.
Well, technically, that's only extremely probable. Either the Libertarian or the Green could win, even disregarding the fact that the electors in the electoral college are not bound (by Federal law) to support the candidate they pledged to support.
Sorry Arthur, Zeek is right. Proof? This ad I saw on the platform of my Skytrain station this morning. If Kruger Products had made a public announcement that either Hillary or Donald will win that's it.

Keep in mind that Scotties is a Canadian brand made by a local company here in Greater Vancouver and this was shown in a Vancouver train station. This is actually part of a series of ads that's been going on for a while. You can see some other examples here;

http://www.scotties.ca/en/

"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Arthur Rubin wrote:
Actually, Arthur, I would say that the possibility of that happening is a vanishingly small imaginary negative number. While the Electors can in theory do whatever they like, although some of the states disagree, there is always the Congress which can disregard it if they so choose, and partisan politics and human nature being what it is we are back to that vanishingly small imaginary number again.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

notorial dissent wrote:
Arthur Rubin wrote:
Actually, Arthur, I would say that the possibility of that happening is a vanishingly small imaginary negative number. While the Electors can in theory do whatever they like, although some of the states disagree, there is always the Congress which can disregard it if they so choose, and partisan politics and human nature being what it is we are back to that vanishingly small imaginary number again.
I was just admonished upthread about six posts, for straying into a political discussion. Rightly so.

Isn't this discussion of Hillary/Trump/Libertarian/Green Party electoral chances even more political?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

noblepa wrote:I was just admonished upthread about six posts, for straying into a political discussion. Rightly so.

Isn't this discussion of Hillary/Trump/Libertarian/Green Party electoral chances even more political?
Yes, so please stop all of you.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

NEWS
CHF - US$ - GBP£ - EUR€ Trading at par - (saw that coming)
October Surprise?

Try Wednesday 19th October 2016 - 29 years post.....

How about no US Election Result in November due to.....

http://uk.businessinsider.com/hsbc-red- ... ready-for-

WeRe Bank was set up for this moment in time when you would potentially be unable to purchase "various necessities" for several weeks due to "turmoil" created by NWO factions. It was offered and ...still is. The German, Hungarian, Norwegian, Czech governments have all advised citizens to stock food and water for 3 weeks.

Vladimir Putin has also just issued a recommendation to all Embassy Staff and officials with children studying abroad to "immediately terminate their stay and return them to Russia"
https://www.thesun.co.uk/…/putin-orders ... ian-childr…/
Don't wait - Until its too late!
Even if any of this insane NWO conspiracy comes to pass - which it won't, despite how much PoE secretly wants it to - what exactly is WeRe Bank 'offering' at this stage? As far as I know, you can't even get a useless chequebook any more.

He's always been figuratively peddling nothing of substance, and now he's literally peddling nothing. I can't imagine there's a single sucker left who is willing to give the Naked Emperor hard cash...
Gary Wiltshire: Peter need to get up to date with my subs and the wife what's the procedure now ? Cheers g
... oh wait. :brickwall:
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Link doesn't work. This seems to be the story in question:

http://www.businessinsider.com/hsbc-red ... et-2016-10

All it really says is:
In a note to clients released Wednesday, Murray Gunn, the head of technical analysis for HSBC, said he had become on "RED ALERT" for an imminent sell-off in stocks given the price action over the past few weeks.
This story has been floating around since at least September 27, with changes in when the note was released.

Why Peter thinks a stock sell-off will cause the U.S. elections to be cancelled is anybody's guess. Why he thinks it would cause necessities to become unavailable worldwide is even more elusive. And the Putin thing already has a Snopes entry.

It's delusions built on delusions built on delusions at this point.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

once again foiled by the English language, the scammer fails to realize 'unable to purchase' means it matters even less what one has available to purchase with making the fake 'were' even more useless if that's even possible.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Peter gets his information from alt-media and sovereign type websites. And those websites have been saying repeatedly that the US elections will be cancelled.

He is merely parroting what he's been told.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The alt-media and sovereign type websites are always claiming the elections will be canceled, have for every one I can remember, and yet curiously enough it NEVER EVER seems to happen, and as has happened for lo these many years, the election will happen and the gov't will once again change hands at the prescribed time and place, and the world will not come to an end. Must be terribly frustrating for these types to forever be wrong.

As to PoE's silliness, if things go the hell in a hand cart, his worthless paper isn't going to be good for much of anything except possibly the obvious and then only if it is of good enough quality.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.