Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Post by TheNewSaint »

notorial dissent wrote:if things go the hell in a hand cart, [PoE's] worthless paper isn't going to be good for much of anything
Is there even any worthless paper at this point? I recall from an earlier thread Peter announcing that he couldn't print any more checks (probably because no check-printing company will take his order).
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Just when we thought the mugs had disappeared ...

From PoE's FB page.

Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Guys, Peter has got some very important news for everyone this morning: a man who figured out that space aliens are due to come down and save us from a nuclear war caused by Bill Clinton (who has AIDS, btw) has been murdered.

Seems legit.

https://www.facebook.com/Peter-Of-Engla ... NE&fref=nf#

Strangely, he hasn't deigned to reply to the small, sad handful of people who are asking where they can send him money. I suspect he no longer has the means or infrastructure to receive it, elevating him to Worst Scammer of the Year echelons.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

HAHAHAHAHAHHA*breath*HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh my god, this is my FAVOURITE little exchange on Petey's FB I've ever seen. It's Conspiracy Vs. Conspiracy!
Shane McNair: We live on a plane, there are no aliens. There is no space
Peter Of England: Don't you mean a plane-t?
Peter Of England: If there is no space Shane then how do you explain that space between your ears?
R Bret Mathis: Wake up peter...
From the tenuous grasp on reality to the childish insults, this sums up the entirety of where this scam is at in just four lines.

Even better: PETER HIMSELF was only just recently espousing the Flat Earth gibberish. I'd suggest you keep notes of which insane conspiracies you believe in so you don't end up arguing with yourself, Peter:

https://www.facebook.com/Peter-Of-Engla ... ED&fref=nf#
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Peter shows us that he has absolutely no reading comprehension skills. Peter reads "Found dead" and turns it into "murdered". :haha:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

notorial dissent wrote:The alt-media and sovereign type websites are always claiming the elections will be canceled, have for every one I can remember, and yet curiously enough it NEVER EVER seems to happen, and as has happened for lo these many years, the election will happen and the gov't will once again change hands at the prescribed time and place, and the world will not come to an end. Must be terribly frustrating for these types to forever be wrong.

As to PoE's silliness, if things go the hell in a hand cart, his worthless paper isn't going to be good for much of anything except possibly the obvious and then only if it is of good enough quality.
To be fair, in 2004, the Bush administration did (through the Bush-appointed chairman of the Federal Election Commission) suggest postponing the elections due to lingering concerns about 9/11. The suggestion was almost instantly withdrawn after universal condemnation.

So, the idea that US elections might be cancelled or postponed does have a tiny, tiny basis in reality, if not in law.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Reality, well some politicians reality maybe, law, not so much, I don't think there is any real wiggle room on that as the when is pretty well spelled out with NO exceptions listed.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

And all ends nicely in Cloud Cuckoo land: Peter remembers he's supposed to be a Flat Earther, so they kiss and make up.
Shane McNair: We live on a plane, there are no aliens. There is no space
Peter Of England: Don't you mean a plane-t?
Peter Of England: If there is no space Shane then how do you explain that space between your ears?
R Bret Mathis: Wake up peter...
Shane McNair: Haha, at least I know what I live on
Peter Of England: Yes, you do know & it's a plane - and a plane is flat, is it not?
Shane McNair: As a pancake
Shane McNair: With the exception of hills valleys mountains and other terrain
Peter Of England: R Bret Mathis - suggesting what exactly - that you are? Sir Mathis - did you get that knighthood from your "friends" or Her Majesty? LMFAO
Shane McNair: We're all on the same side here I think. We are all working towards a better tomorrow so let's keep it friendly.
Peter Of England: We love you Shane -
Shane McNair: you too Peter
How lovely. What an utterly bonkers conversation.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

notorial dissent wrote:Reality, well some politicians reality maybe, law, not so much, I don't think there is any real wiggle room on that as the when is pretty well spelled out with NO exceptions listed.
US Constitution, Article II, Section 1:

The Congress may determine the Time of chusing the
Electors, and the Day on which they shall give their Votes;
which Day shall be the same throughout the United States.

The specific day of the presidential election is set by congress, not the Constitution. So, presumably, Congress could legally postpone the election. Politically, it would be extremely hard to justify and I doubt if it could be postponed for very long.

If a 9/11 type attack occurred, say, a week before the election, the political will might exist to postpone it for a month. I seriously doubt that it would happen, even under those circumstances. In 240 years, including the civil war and WWII, no one ever seriously considered cancelling or postponing the elections.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Yes, they can screw around with th Presidential Electors, Electoral College, not the actual election, but only within limits, still has to be done by inaugural day.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

The Constitution has a dictator clause. Congress can grant the president the authority to rule by decree for 6 months. I suppose if that overlapped an election it would postpone it.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Cite? Please.
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

LaVidaRoja wrote:Cite? Please.
341 Grixit 83 (April 1, 2016).
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
longdog

Post by longdog »

Re cheques not working for you?

Need a post-beer nosh up but short of worthless fiat currency?

Try fag papers...
A man tried to buy some chips with seven Rizlas at a takeaway, sparking a massive brawl.

Anthony McLean, 29, was arrested on June 22 after the emergency services were called to the scene, the Gazette reports.

Things escalated so much that charity boxes and chairs were apparently being used as weapons in the dramatic drunken fight at Perfect Chicken in Middlesborough.

‘[McLean] said “can I get a portion of chips”, so I asked him for £1.40,’ chicken shop owner Sheraz Butt told Teesside Magistrates’ Court.

‘He started getting me the Rizlas and said they were worth 20p each.

‘I said, “That is not money, it is a cigarette Rizla”.

‘But he said, “No, it is money”.’
http://metro.co.uk/2016/10/13/mass-chic ... a-6190540/
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The New York City municipal elections were held on September 11, 2001. That is the only major election I know of in my lifetime that was extended.

As for a national election, they had one in 1864 with the Confederacy in open rebellion, so I think we don't need to worry about Obama trying to stretch out his term.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

longdog wrote:Re cheques not working for you? Need a post-beer nosh up but short of worthless fiat currency?Try fag papers...
Well, cigarettes have functioned as a substitute currency in prisons...
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
longdog

Post by longdog »

The Observer wrote:
longdog wrote:Re cheques not working for you? Need a post-beer nosh up but short of worthless fiat currency?Try fag papers...
Well, cigarettes have functioned as a substitute currency in prisons...
This is true... If "Porridge" is to be believed... But I think a certain degree of tobacco content was take as read :lol:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

notorial dissent wrote:Yes, they can screw around with th Presidential Electors, Electoral College, not the actual election, but only within limits, still has to be done by inaugural day.
The Constitution does not specify the exact day of the presidential election, only that it must be the same day throughout the nation. That said, I don't think that Congress would have the will to postpone the elections. I agree that it would have to be completed by January 20, because that day IS specified by the Constitution.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

grixit wrote:The Constitution has a dictator clause. Congress can grant the president the authority to rule by decree for 6 months. I suppose if that overlapped an election it would postpone it.
Which article and section is that in? I've read the entire document many times and I've never seen it.

The closest that it comes to something like that is the power of the President to suspend the right of Habeas Corpus. This has only been done once, by Abraham Lincoln, during the Civil War. It is my understanding that he came to regret doing so.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

noblepa wrote:grixit wrote:
The Constitution has a dictator clause. Congress can grant the president the authority to rule by decree for 6 months. I suppose if that overlapped an election it would postpone it.

Which article and section is that in? I've read the entire document many times and I've never seen it.
It is in the Sarcasm section of the Constitution under Article 3.1415927. Written in lemon juice, you will need to borrow the original document from the possession of the National Archives and hold it over a candle until the writing becomes visible.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff