Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Post by grixit »

Wow, been too long since i took civics, because that's how i remembered it. I just looked again, and, um, i was wrong. I did find some opinion that the president can stretch executive power by using article 2, section 3 which allows the dismissing of congress.

sorry. i'll go sit in the corner now.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Zeke_the_Meek
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

A frenzy of new FB posts from Peter, and yet absolutely nothing new to report. Simply a thousand words of Zionist/Alien/Apocolypse conspiracy drivel, all made up as he goes along.

Take his penchant for etymology, for instance:
As many of you will NOT know of or be aware of George Soros is the Leading Bag Man and Satanist for the NWO.
His name is a phonetic derivation of the word Sorrows.
It's a Hungarian name derived from the Greek word sōros, meaning 'heap'.

Stop making shit up Peter. For once in your life.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

'Heap' as in 'heap of randomly chosen conspiracy buzz words'?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Peter wrote:
I like this game.
pe-ter1

[pee-ter]

Spell Syllables

Examples
Word Origin

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com

verb (used without object), peter out

1. to diminish gradually and stop; dwindle to nothing:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Pox

Post by Pox »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Peter wrote:
I like this game.
pe-ter1

[pee-ter]

Spell Syllables

Examples
Word Origin

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com

verb (used without object), peter out

1. to diminish gradually and stop; dwindle to nothing:
:haha:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

And it seems old Anthony Carlin is now asking Petey if he can message him for advice.

Could this be the same guy who turned up in court, in inform to arrest the judge?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

We must now come together to "energetically" ensure Billary and her Satanic Horde of members in their Ur Lodges - Hathor Pentalpha etc are pulverized and blown away to the 4 corners of the world.
Hmmmm... where have I heard that before? :thinking:
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:Hmmmm... where have I heard that before? :thinking:
Well we know how this will end then, don't we :)
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:
We must now come together to "energetically" ensure Billary and her Satanic Horde of members in their Ur Lodges - Hathor Pentalpha etc are pulverized and blown away to the 4 corners of the world.
I know what you're getting at, but that comment actually reminded me of Sherry Shriner and her Orgone Warriors. Gave me a hilarious mental picture of Peter constructing these dumb things.
Pox

Post by Pox »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Zeke_the_Meek wrote:
I know what you're getting at, but that comment actually reminded me of Sherry Shriner and her Orgone Warriors. Gave me a hilarious mental picture of Peter constructing these dumb things.
Call me bored but I actually clicked on the link - how to make an Orgone Blaster - does it come with batteries?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Pox wrote:Call me bored but I actually clicked on the link - how to make an Orgone Blaster - does it come with batteries?
No, it emits living energy that defeats the alien chemtrail program with spiritual warfare, or something. If you'd like to go deeper down the crazy hole, there are a lot of old threads about Sherry Shriner in the NESARA forum. (I didn't mean to hijack/cross-post, but Peter's comment about energetically pulverizing world leaders really did remind me of this stuff.)
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

A new length of word salad and a video by Peter, who's back in the campervan:

https://www.facebook.com/Peter-Of-Engla ... 179700768/#

Apparently this is a 'prediction', but if anyone can make any sense of what he's blathering about this time, you get 10 Internet points. Apparently he claimed the entirety of England, and since nobody challenged that claim, it's his. Sounds legit.

P.s: Can't be 100% sure, but I think he's still on the continent. The cars in the background appear to be driving on the right.

EDIT: I'm an idiot. As pointed out, this video was recorded in 2013.
Last edited by Zeke_the_Meek on Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
longdog

Post by longdog »

It's been over a month now since the great victory defeat in the German court case and as far as the 'ReMovement', the 'WeRe Bank' and the 'Re' in general goes Poe has remained uncharacteristically quiet. Is it getting near the time when we can declare the whole thing over and done with and start writing the ObituaRe?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

longdog wrote:It's been over a month now since the great victory defeat in the German court case and as far as the 'ReMovement', the 'WeRe Bank' and the 'Re' in general goes Poe has remained uncharacteristically quiet. Is it getting near the time when we can declare the whole thing over and done with and start writing the ObituaRe?
I think that day has long since past As mentioned a few pages back, it was pretty much the outing of his card scam that totally threw him and he's never recovered since.

He doesn't even seem keen to take people's money - questions about where to send cash to have gone unanswered.

He's now just a rambling conspiricist. This scam is over. Well done to those who derailed him over the card thing - you know who you are!
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Zeke that video was made way back in May 2013 - Smithy is posting his "greatest hits" again. We haven't seen him in the flesh of late and the consensus is that he's crawled into a cave somewhere like OBL from where he's broadcasting his shite.

Longdog - like mortuaRe humour!
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I also think POE's best days are behind him, and our source of entertainment has lost most of his customers, all his RePutation, and even his Guru status among Freeman is fast evaporating.

I do have to say, he reminds me of the Egg Head character from the 60s Batman TV show. Where Egg Head used "Egg" for his words (EggActly, EggCelent, EggCetra), PoE used Re.

In honor of that, be it now ReSolved, that PoE ReMain a part of history. He is no longer ReLevant and not ReMarkable in any way. We should ReCord his FailuRe, ReMember his ReAl attempt as creating currency, ReLive the laughs we got at his expense, He is now ReSigned to living ReClusively in his Caravan, ReCycling old posts and Conspiracy theories. We should ReSume other discussions,and not ReWard him with our attention, after all he is easily ReFutable. I ReSpectfully ask you to ReMember him for the entertainment he provided, and ReFrain from ReFerencing PoE, we don't want to ReInforce his ReFutable Ideas. That would be ReFreshing.

:sarcasmon:

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

exiledscouser wrote:Zeke that video was made way back in May 2013 - Smithy is posting his "greatest hits" again. We haven't seen him in the flesh of late and the consensus is that he's crawled into a cave somewhere like OBL from where he's broadcasting his shite.
D'OH! That's twice he's caught me out. Silly me for thinking he had anything original to say.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

ReAly, PoE ReGurgitates ReCent posts ReGularly. ReAlly ReMarkable anyone still ReSpects him.

Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

SuReLy his status is now ReLegated to a meRe caricatuRe from which we can still derive much merriment by indulging our ReCollections of his pReVious attempts to cReAte a ReVolution by bReAking the hold of the establishment on the financial ReSources of the individual.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Perhaps this thread can be ReTired.