Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Post by NYGman »

Come on now footloose52, how could you not know,RICO has intergalactic reach. It was passed by the shadow intergalactic government right after the US passed it in to law. It was then signed by the Pope, after the UN ratified it. So it is the law of the Universe. :sarcasmon:
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I like how he tries to make it look like a UK law by using the UK naming convention "RICO Act 1970". The names of US laws don't include the year like that. It's just "Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act" or "RICO Act" for short.

Peter may seem crazy, but occasionally he slips up and reveals that he's being intentionally dishonest.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:
I don't know what any of that word salad means,
clearly he wants the rod. not that there's anything wrong with that.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

notorial dissent wrote:
Bones wrote:Pure comedy gold from Peter...

Barack Obama's real name is Barry and he is married to a transgender person called Michael

Where does he get this from ?
He's reduced to reading/using VERY old very discredited US birfer nonsense. Not only NOT original, but not even very imaginative.

Yes, strikingly aligned with USA sovcit RWNJ beliefs. Either he's lazily cut & pasting to maintain an appearance of activity, or he's pivoting WereScam towards the US market.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

From the 'Were Bank - Warnings From Around the World' Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 2137242794

Looks like a 'consumer TV show' are trying to get hold of Peter for a segment (assuming this isn't all just a ruse by the page owner to track him down/get him out of hiding, which I don't believe is the case.)

John Oakes- one of PoE's final faithful lemmings - is quite the prize tool. Hit the link above for a screencap of the full conversation he had with Peter on his page, but suffice to say he's still not able to put two and two together and realise he's NEVER getting a worthless card from Peter:
He reckons he was responsible for having your offices shut down, would you mind sparing five minutes to take a look at his page, for me, just let me know, he has a short video and some info about your planet repayment card being a con, will my da and my wife ever see one do you think?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:From the 'Were Bank - Warnings From Around the World' Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 2137242794

Looks like a 'consumer TV show' are trying to get hold of Peter for a segment (assuming this isn't all just a ruse by the page owner to track him down/get him out of hiding, which I don't believe is the case.)
From the wording there, it looks to me like the consumer TV show reached out to the "Were Bank Warnings" page, and only secondarily to Peter. Which is good.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Well no-one has posted about THAT result yet....

But predictably PoE has and he is delighted that a racist xenophobe appears to hold the reins of power in the US of A.

And the big red ker-boom button too.

He seems to be under the sad delusion that Trump's ascendency will now guarantee that his worthless Re cheques will be universally accepted.

Trump may be many things but in business taking too many dud cheques for goods and services = no business left.

So good luck with that Smithy lad.

Someone compared the choice facing American voters was akin to electing which eye to have poked out. I sadly agree.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

exiledscouser wrote:Well no-one has posted about THAT result yet....

But predictably PoE has and he is delighted that a racist xenophobe appears to hold the reins of power in the US of A.

And the big red ker-boom button too.

He seems to be under the sad delusion that Trump's ascendency will now guarantee that his worthless Re cheques will be universally accepted.

Trump may be many things but in business taking too many dud cheques for goods and services = no business left.

So good luck with that Smithy lad.

Someone compared the choice facing American voters was akin to electing which eye to have poked out. I sadly agree.
Drifting into political conjecture there mate.

But yes, Peter is now asserting that THIS was the event that will make his 'bank' viable, and by extension, is sort of an admission that it never did work before. Of course, this was all part of Peter's plan and I'm sure he'll be having personal meetings with the Great Cheeto'd One in due course.

He also references V for Vendetta once again. I get the impression he's only just seen it recently and now masturbates furiously to it on a daily basis.

John Oakes continues to kiss Peter's ass, claiming that he loves PoE "as much as his immediate family." This makes me sad.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote: He also references V for Vendetta once again. I get the impression he's only just seen it recently and now masturbates furiously to it on a daily basis.
He might have seen it but he quite clearly didn't understand it.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

This story was in today's news. I can't help thinking that, if only those nasty bankers hadn't all colluded to deny the validity of WeRe Bank cheques, 600 jobs wouldn't be going down the drain.

https://www.theguardian.com/money/2016/ ... -solutions

Thanks Illuminati!
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

Ol' Pete's scam failing to keep up with modern technology.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Lest we forget that, even in his limited capacity, Peter is still fully willing and able to wreck people's lives:
Tim Wilson: Hi Pete sorry to ask here but wish to fill an A4V to MARSTON, had a forced entry today and attempt at distress over 3 court fines, but i stoutly refused to pay anything and invited them to accept A4V or just take my stuff as i wasn't particularly attac... (redacted for length)

Peter Of England: Tim Wilson ACCEPTED FOR VALUE
and now TRANSFERRED FOR VALUE
DISCHARGE ALL PRESENTMENTS
ADJUST BALANCE TO ZERO
DATED:______xx/xx/xx_________________ PLACE: eg BOURNEMOUTH, ENGLAND
(Et cetera et cetera)
PROCESS UNDER: UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE Article 3 – 104 [UCC]
NOTING Article 3 – 603 on any “refusal of tender of payment.”
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Then place a £1 stamp in the bottom right hand corner and sign across it at 45 degree angle

Tim Wilson: i appreciate the time taken Peter, many thanks, is it always deposit to treasury and charge to the corporation that tried to charge "you"? thus rebounding the liability? i am going to assume so, but if possible please confirm.. thanks...

Tim Wilson: Ok, think i have it down, pay to treasury is because of national debt, hence the reason for the maritime presentment, charge to issuer, either the court, the clerk, the bailiff to make counter offer which zeros the liability as it was a presentment for value with no signed contract of agreement backing it... :)

Tim Wilson: Thanks again.. :)
I've taken to sending people like Tim a friendly plea not to dive down Peter's rabbit hole, but I don't know how much good it does. Some people just can't be saved from themselves.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

PoE wrote:
Then place a £1 stamp in the bottom right hand corner and sign across it at 45 degree angle
Well, there's inflation for you. It is now a £1 stamp that is required.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Oh dear, Court Fines - this won't end well - it'll be an arrest warrant next !!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

AndyPandy wrote:Oh dear, Court Fines - this won't end well - it'll be an arrest warrant next !!
Does it ever with this crowd? :brickwall:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Peter of Twatland now thinks he's being sent coded messages by, er, Trump? The Federal Reserve? The New York Times? As with all his moronic ramblings, it's far from clear.

FN75
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by FN75 »

Is that the Tim WIlson who was on The Nightmare Neighbour Next Door on Channel 5? (Might be a long shot, and yet...not)
Pox

Post by Pox »

FN75 wrote:Is that the Tim WIlson who was on The Nightmare Neighbour Next Door on Channel 5? (Might be a long shot, and yet...not)
Do you have a link?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Shouldn't that be "ReAdy for a ReCkoning"?
FN75
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by FN75 »

Pox wrote:
FN75 wrote:Is that the Tim WIlson who was on The Nightmare Neighbour Next Door on Channel 5? (Might be a long shot, and yet...not)
Do you have a link?
http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/news/Feudi ... 1e2b6dc-ds

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/571759 ... rds-fights

Can't find the show itself on a brief glance, I'm afraid. I do remember it wasn't the guy with the birds who came across as the problem!!