Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Zeke_the_Meek
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Probably not the same guy - that dispute took place in Cumbria, whereas his Facebook profile puts him in Wales. Not necessarily a strike out given he could have moved as a result of the dispute, but I'd imagine he would have publicly shouted about his appearance on the show. Freemen love a bit of attention after all, and any attention is validation.

What is on his Facebook profile however are posts about crystal healing, autism/vaccine links, council tax advice, cockamamy 'tech' inventions for self-sustained living, chemtrails and cannabis oil.

For a herd of self-professed awoken 'individuals', their pages sure look indistinguishable from one another.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Tim Wilson: .... is it always deposit to treasury and charge to the corporation that tried to charge "you"? thus rebounding the liability? ....
That's right, Tim. But don't forget to reticulate the splines.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Peter is a brilliant economist, I'm sure Yanis Varoufakis rang him shortly after his resignation and asked were he went wrong; to which I'm sure the reply was "it's those damn rothschilds again".
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Another satisfied customer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc00AHKuj6M

(NSFW language)
Bones

Post by Bones »

Is it me or is Peter looking for sick in his latest video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaVt38UOHg8

He is looking very thin and his eyes appear to be sunken making him look older

Or another possibility is that Peter has been kidnapped and replaced by a clone :Axe:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

You're right, or else it is a reptilian in disguise. Your choice.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Definitely a reptile.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Peter always reminds me of Constable Odo from Star Trek. Not that I ever comment on people's appearances, of course.

On Peter's FB, a plaintive cry is made:
John George Robert Lyon wrote:I got my mother into serious debt, and I've got to pay her back. I sent the promissory note, £35 quid, lost work, couldn't pay the rest. Got word to an friend called Jack, as peter should be aware of, ask if I could be paid in REs, start settling the debt/loan to werebank, got minimal feedback, more worry, more sleepless nights, hardly any support, yet thank God peter looks well, still alive, under a roof, yet some have lost, and still smiling! Please explain why? If peter is lying, as well as the bankers, who do you trust?
He goes on a bit, then:
John George Robert Lyon wrote:Honour that cheque in to my mothers account, or be man honest, and tell my mum the truth. The truth will make you free peter. In your hands peter. I suggest you make the right decision, because God already knows your heart, your mind, your everything.
Sorry John, but the truth is: you've been suckered.
Last edited by littleFred on Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Always makes a video look more official to have a stack of books, including two volumes about the illuminati, and other assorted titles.

Add a lamp, two mobile phones, two laptops, and a lovely looking mouse and you have an unimpeachable expert.
Last edited by NYGman on Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

all that's missing is:

exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

As for the cri de coeur from "John" above:

Suckered? Certainly.

Deleted? Inevitably.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

exiledscouser wrote:As for the cri de coeur from "John" above:

Suckered? Certainly.

Deleted? Inevitably.
Yep, already deleted.

I think I remember this guy from months and months ago - he was asking about how to set up a WeRe account for his mother, and got blasted by PoE at the time saying she should set it up herself. I'm surprised (well, not really) that he persisted given how typically rude and unhelpful Peter was right back at the first hurdle.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Just when you thought he'd given up Smith returns with a couple of videos; George Soros is dead apparently (he isn't - yet - although at 86 he can't be far off), Assange is still missing (but Petey knows exactly where he is - yeah riiiight) and something about India which I can't be arsed to watch.

On his Facebook page the Visitor Posts is usualy blanked out but every now and again there appears, ghost-like, one or two which might be awaiting moderation.

Here's a plaintive cry dated 25th November from an Ian Herbert, a WeRe bank customer;
Hi fellow WeRe bank members (apologies for using your page Peter but there is no forum or other means of contacting members). I'm interested to know if members are having cheques accepted, I haven't even after personal court battles. If only a precedent could be set that we could use to bolster our battle. Just curious, many thanks.
And here's Lauren Page 30th November buying into the meme that the birth certificate somehow creates a boat load of cash which is yours - if only you are clever enough to access it;
hello everybody I would like to know if the birth certificate bond is real as there is a lot of claims to this appearing on you tube,can I claim my slave bond/??
These 'unapproved' visitor posts (four in number) made between 25th Nov and 2nd Dec are perhaps illustrative of the severely reduced traffic to Smith's site and the odd one always worth preserving before it is inevitably deleted, if only as a warning to anyone foolish enough to still be clinging to the wreckage.

The 'Bank' isn't being promoted anymore and Petey drifts on as if it was never there, 'parroting' (if I can say that without being driven to the four quarters) conspiracy memes and other lunacy; the likes of Mr. Herbert above, a veteran it seems of unsuccessful court battles when wielding the trusty Cheque of WeRe will never hear from him and is entirely alone. As he himself admits, there's no other means of contacting any other WeRe Bank members, let alone El Presidente.

Listen up Ian, he doesn't give two shits about you. Or anyone else signed up to the Bonkers Bank but you could try contacting Jimmyw, he apparently still believes and you have failed court cases in common.
notorial dissent

Yanno, you'd think, that if you went to court and, repeatedly, lost, that you might just get the hint that it not only wasn't but was NEVER EVER going to work. Some people are just a really speshul kind of stupit, where when you repeat the same experiment repeatedly, and it fails each time, that you still expect to get a different result the next time. Dumbern' a box of rocks.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Speaking of people who are exceptionally slow on the uptake, our old friend Hayles Owen is back in the FB comments!
I still nee'd to call into Stoke off-ice to SEE where my 3 PN's have BEEn stolen from Peter.. my postal envelope was def infultrated by the ma fi A for sur(e) :( xx
Yes dear. The 'ma fi A' repeatedly stealing mail is the most logical explanation as to why the cash you keep posting to a known conman goes missing. A conman who, for an entire year, has ignored to such a level that you feel the need to physically track him down to his Stoke office...

... oh, and, uh... about the Stoke office. I think you might have missed the memo on that one, Hayles. Best of luck.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Hypothetical question: If you mail a promissory note to Peter of England, and the Mafia steals it, are you better or worse off?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Who do you think is best placed to call it in..... 8)
notorial dissent

I think the turnip and stone analogy applies here, regardless.
Bones

Post by Bones »

A new video - not sure what it is about as I could not force myself to watch it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI1CWFWELUs&t
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Bones wrote:A new video - not sure what it is about as I could not force myself to watch it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI1CWFWELUs&t

Peter fancied a trip to the Haufbrauhaus- it seems like it from the almost drunk crap he's talking!

I'm suprised the Germans fell for this crap!

Then again anti-government sentiment is high at the moment, and I think idiots like Peter are expanding to fill the vacuum.