Mark "Ceylon" Haining, Goofy GOODFer

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SoLongCeylon
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Mark "Ceylon" Haining, Goofy GOODFer

Post by SoLongCeylon »

Hardman Haining has been threatened by the troll in Court and is now living in fear of his life :

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... -tC8slPWiw

so is reporting the matter to the police. Some thoughts:

1. Would this be the same police who he continually calls corrupt criminals?
2. The same police who he so bravely verbally abuses from a distance and with a camera stuffed in their faces?
3. The same police who he frequently threatens to arrest for not acting on their oath?
4. The same poice who he refuses to sensibly answer any questions when asked?
5. The only fear he should have about his life is the fact he is some way down the line of making a total mess out of it and on track to being a bitter old man.

He is a leach on society and a slimball in general.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

SoLongCeylon wrote:Hardman Haining has been threatened by the troll in Court and is now living in fear of his life :

so is reporting the matter to the police. Some thoughts:

1. Would this be the same police who he continually calls corrupt criminals?
2. The same police who he so bravely verbally abuses from a distance and with a camera stuffed in their faces?
3. The same police who he frequently threatens to arrest for not acting on their oath?
4. The same poice who he refuses to sensibly answer any questions when asked?
5. The only fear he should have about his life is the fact he is some way down the line of making a total mess out of it and on track to being a bitter old man.

He is a leach on society and a slimball in general.
So Colon is fearing for his life but Tom found it very funny??? They need to get together and get their story straight
On the funny side we had one of our crazy trolls in court, I pointed out to the magistrate was now aware of this crazy man and I believe that the police are looking for him as he did a runner out of the court.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

SoLongCeylon wrote:Hardman Haining has been threatened by the troll in Court and is now living in fear of his life :

It's good for our brains to have a simple test in the morning. The test is to find the missing word. Ceylon has said this:

the troll threatened my life so have to report him as he burnt down his neighbors while kids were in the house so i am now living in fear for my life
Question....what did the troll burn down?
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'm more curious as to who this "troll" is? I keep hearing Ceylon claiming this but nothing that really amounts to any hard information. If someone really had threatened him, other than telling him to get out of his way and stay away from him that is, then there would be some action that the police could take. Now what is wrong with this picture?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

By all accounts it's the same guy they picked on at the original eviction hearing, the guy with the lamp growing out his head (or was that Tom's son that had the optical illusion over them?).

Either that or it was just some random member of the public that had nothing to do with Tom whatsoever who chose to tell them to feck off instead of putting up with tgheir BS.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

Or would this 'troll' be a reporter covering Tom's obvious in depth knowledge of the law.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Footloose52 wrote:Or would this 'troll' be a reporter covering Tom's obvious in depth knowledge of the law.
Or someone that likes watching cases in the Magistrates Court, if they walked in today (when a Crawford related case isn't going on) they may see him again.
#six

Post by #six »

He's really not having much luck with his FOI requests

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... C.doc.html

Looks like they have his aliases now. Are there any they have missed?
longdog

Post by longdog »

#six wrote:He's really not having much luck with his FOI requests

Nice :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

#six wrote:He's really not having much luck with his FOI requests

Mr Lying Barstwered

Mr I. M. A. Cock

Mr Midget
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
#six

Post by #six »

One further thing... They called him out on Peter Charles and said that was his Facebook alias. Now I only knew that from reading this thread. So, are the police also reading this thread? if so, ya us with helping the police with their enquiries :)
Pox

Post by Pox »

#six wrote:One further thing... They called him out on Peter Charles and said that was his Facebook alias. Now I only knew that from reading this thread. So, are the police also reading this thread? if so, ya us with helping the police with their enquiries :)
They also quoted that he had said 'I WILL NOT LET THIS DROP' which IIRC was something he wrote on GOODF, and maybe elsewhere for all I know so it looks like Notts Police keep an eye on the social media sites that he posts on.

As an aside, if someone wants to make multiple FOI requests using various pseudonyms, wouldn't it be a good idea to change the wording on each one a bit?

Finally, the response says the request had the 'deliberate intention to cause annoyance'.

IMO, this is Haining's sole purpose in life and the only thing he has displayed any talent for.
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

#six wrote:One further thing... They called him out on Peter Charles and said that was his Facebook alias. Now I only knew that from reading this thread. So, are the police also reading this thread? if so, ya us with helping the police with their enquiries :)
or maybe someone contacted them to pass on a little info about Master Cock Haining and all his other names, youtube channels, Gooffy activities???????? :wink:
#six

Post by #six »

Pox wrote:
They also quoted that he had said 'I WILL NOT LET THIS DROP' which IIRC was something he wrote on GOODF, and maybe elsewhere for all I know so it looks like Notts Police keep an eye on the social media sites that he posts on.

As an aside, if someone wants to make multiple FOI requests using various pseudonyms, wouldn't it be a good idea to change the wording on each one a bit?

Finally, the response says the request had the 'deliberate intention to cause annoyance'.

IMO, this is Haining's sole purpose in life and the only thing he has displayed any talent for.
The "I will not let this drop" comment was made by his Bob Bloomer alias on a Mark Haining request.

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ment-72331

He may well have also posted that on GOODF but I think the post on WDTK was all the proof they needed that Haining put in many requests under different names.
#six

Post by #six »

SoLongCeylon wrote:
or maybe someone contacted them to pass on a little info about Master Cock Haining and all his other names, youtube channels, Gooffy activities???????? :wink:
Well, if thats the case - my hat off to them :D
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

I would imagine the police look at all these pages, Facebook pages, Youtube and fmotl websites on a regular basis. They make it very easy for the police by broadcasting what they are doing so publicly.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

The police must have laughed when they saw his video about the so called assault at the court
he is a prime nottingham idiot
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

letissier14 wrote:
I would imagine the police look at all these pages, Facebook pages, Youtube and fmotl websites on a regular basis. They make it very easy for the police by broadcasting what they are doing so publicly.
We do.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

If you've been following the Malheur Trial, as I've said before, Faceplant, utubey, and the innerwebs are marvelous tools for the prosecution. I mean what more could the prosecution ask for, freely given PUBLIC confessions of all your crimes and thoughts and planning of them, and all there just for the downloading in public space. In large part the Malheur prosecutions are based on the direct recorded words of the perpetrators detailing all their various crimes for all to see. Ceylon is doign a lot of the eventual prosecution's work for them.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrNE5ai10UA

This guy calls Mark Haining out as a government agent.