Mark "Ceylon" Haining, Goofy GOODFer

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Re: Mark "Ceylon" Haining, Goofy GOODFer

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

Footloose52 wrote:Or would this 'troll' be a reporter covering Tom's obvious in depth knowledge of the law.
Isn't the purported troll 'joinder' from this forum?

I'm sure he said it was him in Court when Craig gave it billy big balls in one of the earlier Crawford topics. :thinking:
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
Normal Wisdom
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Normal Wisdom »

IDIOT wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrNE5ai10UA

This guy calls Mark Haining out as a government agent.
That guy exudes the same level of real crazy as Anthony Able.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Goofies are getting a bit wound up about Ceylon's FOI requests going unanswered .. http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... _IU9LQ29zI
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

I think that the poster (their first ever post) is probably Bob Bloomer. Or someone who just might live in Nottingham. :snicker:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

The second post also gives the Police a valid reason to ignore any further requests relating to the Fearn Chase operation. The ICO has an exemption where an authority reasonably believes requests to be part of a campaign.
Warning may contain traces of nut
#six

Post by #six »

I wasn't sure if this belongs in the Crawford thread or in here but I thought here was more appropriate as it keeps all his stupid requests in one place.

Bob Bloomers recent FOI request - https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... y.pdf.html
Thank you for your email of 4 September 2016, requesting information about an eviction at
3 Fearn Chase, Carlton, Nottingham, NG4 1DN on the 02/07/2015. Your request was as
follows; for your convenience, our answers are highlighted in bold.

How much did Gedling Borough Council get paid for the eviction at 3 Fearn Chase, Carlton,
Nottingham, NG4 1DN on the 02/07/2015?
The Council received no payment in relation to this eviction.
Its a conspiracy I tell ya.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Why on earth would the idiot suspect a council receives a payment when a mortgage provider takes possession of a property and the mortgagor is subsequently evicted? It makes no sense. He really is as thick as shit.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Why on earth would the idiot suspect a council receives a payment when a mortgage provider takes possession of a property and the mortgagor is subsequently evicted? It makes no sense. He really is as thick as shit.
You hit the answer in the above comment, for the same reason they think judges get paid extra for everyone they convict, see above.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

All this stuff about attempted murder by spikes, had me thinking that Hollywood got there first, & they did.
Timothy Dalton as Haining v Nottingham Police played by Brian Blessed.

https://youtu.be/_Mrls-OiVYs?t=1m23s
Bones

Post by Bones »

The "troll" did join here (can't remember his name now) after he attended the first hearing.

I do not believe either Jay Bradley or Andy Pears subsequent claims of this person attending either of the the crawfraudys or Andy's hearings.. There are no video's and no pictures. On the day Jay made his claim, someone posted on EFOTB that they were there all day and didn't see any assualt... This was subsequently deleted.

Jay also claimed that the "troll" was on the run from the Police due to him assulting Jay.. Yet, instead of going into hiding, he turned up at Andy's hearing where Police were present and then supposedly threatend Colon...

We already know that Jay "Compo" Bradley is prepared to lie to everyone for 5 minutes of fame and to put it bluntly Colon is just full of excrement. As for Andy, he just has an uncontrollable need to belong to camp crawfraud
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

Yes it's very convenient that there isn't any photo or video evidence of this alleged troll, especially from Colon. His phone is practically glued to his hand.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
Pox

Post by Pox »

aesmith wrote:Goofies are getting a bit wound up about Ceylon's FOI requests going unanswered .. http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... _IU9LQ29zI
They are not getting that wound up - 2 replies and one of those was quoting some sort of obscure offence in Queensland.
Some may assume that, even on his own platform, Haining is an idiot.
Bones

Post by Bones »

https://www.facebook.com/jason.nota/vid ... 328400553/

Breaking News !!!1!!!

We use black ink pens because we are dead - sorry could not force myself to watch anymore
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Black pen = death, because you are dead.
Red = blood, because you have got be alive if you’re using red.
Purple is for the Sovereign.
Now Blue, because we are on the seas of commerce, Blue is like the sea, Blue is for contracts.
:haha: :haha:
I am getting to the point now where Haining only has to appear that he is going to say something, and I fall into a fit of hysterics.
I still cannot believe that no one in this, or any of his audiences do not actually challenge him on anything he says.
I wonder how much these suckers paid to listen to him regurgitate this old tripe ?

https://www.facebook.com/jason.nota/vid ... 328400553/
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

According to Colon, your birth bond is bought by the banks for £6,000,000 because that is the amount that they estimate you will earn over your working life. I was clearly in the wrong job because that is about £150,000 per year.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Birth bond, a completely absurd construct that is so ridiculous, it is beyond belief that people actually think this is a thing. Think about it, even if your birth bond equals your future earnings, it isn't like I have to pay all the earnings to the issuer, I put it in the bank and spend it myself, less tax of course, but that is really just another expense. So, who is matching my earnings, where does the money come from, if I get the birth bond money and my wages, isn't that double dipping? Isn't this whole birth bond thing just impossible? Besides, if we all get $6M, forgetting there probably isn't that much money in the world, would it not make inflation go through the roof, and prices for goods would be in the millions? The whole thing is just a bad joke.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

It's one of their excuses for not paying debts, just write the magic works and the creditor can get their money from this mythical birth bond.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

aesmith wrote:It's one of their excuses for not paying debts, just write the magic works and the creditor can get their money from this mythical birth bond.
As seen on the video posted upthread it is also the excuse for refusing to pay taxes etc but claiming every benefit that they can get their hands upon.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

Breaking news!!!!!!!!!! Ceylon does not brush his teeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzP6AOAODVo
Pox

Post by Pox »

doublelong wrote:Breaking news!!!!!!!!!! Ceylon does not brush his teeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzP6AOAODVo
Or wash his hair? Always looks a bit greasy to me.