Mark "Ceylon" Haining, Goofy GOODFer

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Mark "Ceylon" Haining, Goofy GOODFer

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Normal Wisdom wrote:According to Colon, your birth bond is bought by the banks for £6,000,000 because that is the amount that they estimate you will earn over your working life. I was clearly in the wrong job because that is about £150,000 per year.
That claim by Colon proves that he does not stop to think if what he is about to preach could possibly be true. Even if you started work at sixteen and worked right through until you are sixty-six it would mean that every year you would have had to have earned £120,000. Colon wants us to believe that the banks forecast that everyone earns a minimum of £120,000pa. Colon is a repeater. He repeats garbage he has heard or read elsewhere without bothering to check it out. His audience must be brain dead. They do not challenge anything he says. They just lap it up.
Last edited by rumpelstilzchen on Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: His audience must be brain dead. They do not challenge anything he says. They just lap it up.
His full Leeds speech is up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzOMQGQPP7Q

Had to save this comment before he deletes it :lol:

rumpelstilzchen

hucknallred wrote:
His full Leeds speech is up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzOMQGQPP7Q
I watched it in its entirety earlier today. It is essential viewing. It really does illustrate what a thicko the man is. He even manages to suggest there might be a conspiracy because Jeremy Kyle had testicular cancer and got better. :haha:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: I watched it in its entirety earlier today. It is essential viewing. It really does illustrate what a thicko the man is. He even manages to suggest there might be a conspiracy because Jeremy Kyle had testicular cancer and got better. :haha:

Smart Motorways are being built to control our cars. 8 minutes in. :haha:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:I watched it in its entirety earlier today. It is essential viewing. It really does illustrate what a thicko the man is. He even manages to suggest there might be a conspiracy because Jeremy Kyle had testicular cancer and got better. :haha:
Oh yeah, cos anyone who gets cancer has to die from it. Ask your mate Tom Crawford when he died from cancer will you? Idiot.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

hucknallred wrote:
Had to save this comment before he deletes it :lol:

Wonderful. sue jones, I salute you.

Everyone is a shill & disinfo merchant. Everyone is a government spy and is paid 50p a post in their world. Which at my rate of posting is WELL below the national minimal wage.

Sue, he's the latter of your choices.
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

We may mock but he states at 7m 05s that we're very nears the end of this now and he doesn't give it more than 6 months before the whole system comes crashing down.

Mark your diaries my friends, the end of life as we know it cometh sometime before 08/04/2017.

Who will be the April fool though I wonder.... :haha:
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

getoutofdebtfools wrote:We may mock but he states at 7m 05s that we're very nears the end of this now and he doesn't give it more than 6 months before the whole system comes crashing down.

Mark your diaries my friends, the end of life as we know it cometh sometime before 08/04/2017.

Surprisingly he's been making much the same prediction every year for at least 3 years.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:I watched it in its entirety earlier today. It is essential viewing. It really does illustrate what a thicko the man is. He even manages to suggest there might be a conspiracy because Jeremy Kyle had testicular cancer and got better. :haha:
Oh yeah, cos anyone who gets cancer has to die from it. Ask your mate Tom Crawford when he died from cancer will you? Idiot.
Ah but Tom will tell you that he recovered from cancer on his own and that most of his medical treatment which caused him to miss mortgage payments was to correct the effect of the cancer treatment that he underwent.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

getoutofdebtfools wrote:We may mock but he states at 7m 05s that we're very nears the end of this now and he doesn't give it more than 6 months before the whole system comes crashing down.

Dammit. That conflicts with Peters, Neelus and Cilla GoLightly dates for the end.

Which one to back???
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

I'd heard of the Nelson Mandela effect but not looked into it. Parallel universes FFS :haha:

Then again, my son bought a Snickers bar but I'm sure they used to be called Marathon, & I'm sure that packet of Starburst chews were called Opal Fruits. I think he's onto something here.
rumpelstilzchen

I find it fascinating that when these 'tards get into one conspiracy theory they fall for all the other ones out there. It does show how gullible and easily led they are.
BHF wrote:
GaryBale
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by GaryBale »

Probably more fantasy than actual belief though surely? There are religious people who claim they believe in Heaven and an afterlife, yet still cry at funerals and fear death. Might be the same deal here, where they want to believe and simply act if as if something is true but wouldn't put on money on it. Believing the government is an evil monster which is at fault for all their failures and issues is perhaps preferable to accepting they are poor, stupid and made bad choices.
obadiah
Pirate
Pirate

Post by obadiah »

hucknallred wrote:I'd heard of the Nelson Mandela effect but not looked into it. Parallel universes FFS :haha:

Then again, my son bought a Snickers bar but I'm sure they used to be called Marathon, & I'm sure that packet of Starburst chews were called Opal Fruits. I think he's onto something here.
Marathon was a long flat "bar" of interlaced strips of caramel covered in chocolate. Loved those.
1. There is a kind of law that I like, which are my own rules, which I call common law. It applies to me.
2. There are many other kinds of law but they don’t apply to me, because I say so."
LLAP
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Marathon was snickers in the UK until they standardised the name globally. Not only that, when I left the UK in the 80's, I found that UK Mars bars are like US Milky way, and UK milky way was like US 3 musketeers bar and there was no UK equivalent to the US Mars bar, and no UK 3 musketeers. Not sure if the whole Mars/Milky Way/Three Musketeers divide still exists...

http://www.collectingcandy.com/wordpres ... hots-1.jpg
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
radcliffewreck
Swabby
Swabby

Post by radcliffewreck »

obadiah wrote:
hucknallred wrote:I'd heard of the Nelson Mandela effect but not looked into it. Parallel universes FFS :haha:

Marathon was a long flat "bar" of interlaced strips of caramel covered in chocolate. Loved those.
Curlywurly ??
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

Marathon has been the same since it was introduced in 1930 in the USA which is a bar of nougat, peanuts and caramel coated in chocolate. Now named Snickers. It is made by Mars. It was renamed in the UK to bring the name in line with that used in the rest of the world.

A Curly Wurly is intertwined strips of caramel coated in chocolate. It was introduced in 1970 in the UK. It is made by Cadbury.
Bones

Post by Bones »

I think we need some evidence and facts to assist this important debate

Exhibit A - The Curly Wurly

Exhibit B - The Marathon

Exhibit C - The Snickers

Wiki
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snickers
Snickers

Snickers is a brand name chocolate bar made by the American company Mars, Incorporated. Consisting of nougat topped with caramel and peanuts, enrobed in milk chocolate,[2] Snickers has annual global sales of $2 billion.[3]

In the United Kingdom, the Isle of Man, and Ireland, Snickers was sold under the brand name Marathon until 1990.[4] Snickers brand Marathon energy bars have since been sold in some markets.[5]
Not to be confused with this

Now don't get me started on Opal Fruits....... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

And little Erly Purly
Came by in his Curly Wurly
And asked me if i needed a ride!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
rumpelstilzchen

I don't care what anyone says but Wagon Wheels were definitely bigger when I was a kid.
Is that the Mandela Effect or is it keeping an eye on the profits?
BHF wrote: