Mark "Ceylon" Haining, Goofy GOODFer

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Re: Mark "Ceylon" Haining, Goofy GOODFer

Post by littleFred »

Ceylon currently posts junk health videos and contradicts himself about energy companies getting warrants to fit pre-payment meters.
moggy wrote:There is no non-payment warrant !
rogerdun wrote:I would suggest that you read the legislation. A warrant of entry can be obtained because of non-payment.
ceylon wrote:no it can not
But later, Ceylon admits quietly:
ceylon wrote:they use the 54 and 86 thats all
Yes, indeed they do. 1954 and 1986, and 1989 for electricity. Rights of Entry (Gas and Electricity Boards) Act 1954:
This Act applies to all rights of entry conferred by the Gas Act 1986, [and] Schedule 6 to the Electricity Act 1989 [...]
And s2 says:
... the justice may by warrant under his hand authorise the operator or any employee of the operator, as the case may be, to enter the premises, if need be by force.
Gas Act 1986 sch 2B: if the consumer doesn't pay his bills, the supplier may:
(a) install a pre-payment meter on the premises in place of the existing meter; or
(b) cut off the supply to the premises by disconnecting the service pipe at the meter or by such other means as he thinks fit;
and the supplier may recover any expenses incurred in so doing from the consumer.
Electricity Act 1989 sch 6: where a customer doesn't pay his bills, the supplier may:
(a) install a pre-payment meter on the premises; or
(b) disconnect the premises,
and the supplier may recover any expenses incurred in so doing from the customer.

Credit where it is due, GOOFy deadbeatdad seems to have followed this trail and realised that, yes, suppliers can apply for warrants to break in to fit pre-payment meters. But he claims:
deadbeatdad wrote:the Act (without making any such distinction so as to draw attention to the fact) is really referring to actual commercial customers
He knows this because:
deadbeatdad wrote:the act clearly states that they can obtain a warrant to enter property for non-payment - yet (as we know) they never use s 2,8,10 : begs the question 'why not' if the act states that they can
He is referring to paragraphs 2, 8 and 10 of schedule 4 of Utilities Act 2000, which substituted the above-mentioned Electricity Act 1989 sch 6. Warrants aren't made under the legislation that amends other legislation, but under the amended legislation.

I enjoyed his theory about why warrants aren't signed:
deadbeatdad wrote:- because 'he who signs has liability' (as we all know to our cost) but this applies equally to themselves - if they sign the warrant and it fails then the one signing becomes liable (settle and discharge) the debt
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

notorial dissent wrote:You mean he ha sfinally run out of stupid and useless things to tell people... Say it ain't so..... :haha:
Maybe not run out so much as more people recognize it as such.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Pox
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Pox »

rogfulton wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:You mean he ha sfinally run out of stupid and useless things to tell people... Say it ain't so..... :haha:
Maybe not run out so much as more people recognize it as such.
He will never run out of stupid and useless things to tell people unless he stops opening his mouth at some point.

But hopefully, GOODF will die under his stewardship and he will be left with no platform for his tripe.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Does Mark post about not paying debts to banks anymore ?

Since they tried to go legit, he just seems to post nonsense about cancer cures. He forgets about Tom being on the NHS.

Mark seems to have toned down his posts in the last few months. Could he be on his way out.... ?
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Bones wrote:Does Mark post about not paying debts to banks anymore ?

Since they tried to go legit, he just seems to post nonsense about cancer cures. He forgets about Tom being on the NHS.

Mark seems to have toned down his posts in the last few months. Could he be on his way out.... ?
But even Tom was convinced that his medical problems were caused by the treatment he received and not the cancer itself. No doubt Colon has managed to convince Tom that if only he had taken colloidal silver, cannabis juice, plugged himself into a mysterious black box or ingested eye of newt and tongue of bat that he would have been cured more quickly and with no nasty side effects.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Bones wrote:Does Mark post about not paying debts to banks anymore ?

I got the impression a couple of months back when reading this thread that something was amiss with Ceylon.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... Glj2bGcaCQ

This comment from him is rather telling......
first i knew of it was when i saw the sign

lot going on and im not in the loop

make of that what you will
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Ceylon is finished. The poster boys Tom & Mickey have run aground. The remaining die hards are openly questioning him.

He's now just taking solace in his bullshit medical crap. Something requiring no thought or imagination...
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

And we mustn't forgot 'Assassin'. He seems to have jumped ship as well. Apart from his 'conspiracy' post on Christmas Eve, he hasn't posted on GOOFY since October.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 68#p496138
Update
Post by assassin » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:03 am

Hi everyone, just a little update.

I am fine but my computer and mobile are under attack due to current circumstances and I know exactly what is happening and why.

Please dont send me any PM's as I receive them and when I open them they are simply garble, and its not just from this site.

Measures are in place to deal with it, and currently this is all I can say publically.

Not long now.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Normal Wisdom wrote:...eye of newt and tongue of bat ...
No, it's eye of newt and toe of frog. Doesn't anyone know the proper incantations these days :snicker:
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Arthur Rubin wrote:
Normal Wisdom wrote:...eye of newt and tongue of bat ...
No, it's eye of newt and toe of frog. Doesn't anyone know the proper incantations these days :snicker:
The effectiveness of tongue of bat is being cynically covered up by "Big Pharma" who control the whole toe of frog market.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

GOOFy RipSaw contributes to the discussion on pre-payment gas meters, indulging in wishful mis-reading.
RipSaw wrote:Here is the key piece of information confirming that 'debt' is not a justifiable reason for the installation of a pre-pay or as I call them 'debt meter'.
RipSaw then quotes a chunk from Gas Act 1986 s18 which is headed "Safety Regulations". In essence, the gas company can do various things "for the purpose of averting danger to life or property".
RipSaw wrote:No where 'debt' is stated.
That's correct. In the section on "Safety Regulations", debt or otherwise isn't relevant. Pre-payment meters are installed under a different part of the Act, schedule 2B, when bills haven't been paid, as pointed out by contribtor "funny".

RipSaw tries to debunk this:
RipSaw wrote:Ahhh but the fradulent warrants are for health and safety not to fit a pre-pay for debt.

That is the beautiful thing. It may be stated they have the 'option' to do x,y,z as you show there but these are not executable terms on which a warrant can be granted, hence why they HAVE to use perjury.

It's like saying a debt collector can do x,y,z once in a property. Well if they never have access to a property they have no executables (no legalities on which they can act). This all ties in with the premise of consent and compliance which we all know about here. Essentially they NEED that, they are fucked without it. There are no warrants of entry for civil debt, whether you owe a debt collector or you owe a supplier, that is entirely the point.
Schedule 2B 7(3)(a) permits the supplier to "install a pre-payment meter on the premises in place of the existing meter". And 23(2) says: "Any officer authorised by a relevant gas supplier or relevant gas shipper may [...] enter a consumer’s premises for the purpose of [...] exercising a power conferred by paragraph 3(5) or 7(3)(a)." And 28(5) says: "The Rights of Entry (Gas and Electricity Boards) Act 1954 (entry under a justice’s warrant) shall apply in relation to any powers of entry conferred by this Schedule." Under the 1954 Act, force can be used.

But GOOFies love RipSaw's misreading:
ceylon wrote:exactly
deadbeatdad wrote:Ripsaw has provided what looks to be the very information you require should you wish to run a defence (or a claim) based on the legislation they are relying upon in court
No. RipSaw quoted part of the legislation, about safety, the supplier doesn't use. RipSaw ignored the legislation that is actually used.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

littleFred wrote: No. RipSaw quoted part of the legislation, about safety, the supplier doesn't use. RipSaw ignored the legislation that is actually used.
Of course he did, the pertinent section doesn't agree at all with his faulty premise and he can't have that showing.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

A freetard who's unwilling or unable to read legislation correctly... There's a novelty :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

Well it certainly works for Ceylon. He no longer lives there so ultimately if they fit a prepayment meter the only way round it is to move.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X1fo9MZyFc

The thing is if any of the goofy crowd took the time to do some real research they would soon discover that ceylon contradicts himself with his own evidence. His entire existence is bull shit.
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

People like Ceylon and Troy (see his video) are sufficiently intelligent to absorb and regurgitate SovCit garbage. This means they are also capable of reading and understanding Acts of Parliament.

In my view, there is wilful ignorance, deliberate stupidity, and pleading ignorance of what they call "legalese".

For example:
Faljay wrote:It does not comply with the CC Act 1974, for pre-April 8 2007 agreements as there are no T&C's and the agreement must be in its entirety in a single document [not necessarily one piece of paper], and parts may not be sent under separate cover, so whoever wrote the letter has no idea what the Act says, and is not a solicitor, lawyer or barrister, so does not have the right to state what is or is not law, or compliance with the law.
Faljay tells us that only solicitors etc have the right to evaluate compliance with the law. But in the same paragraph, Faljay has told us that a document doesn't comply with the law. And from his constant mis-statements about the law, we know Faljay is no solicitor.

In my view, Faljay knows he is contradicting himself, and is happy to do so.
Pox

Post by Pox »

littleFred wrote: In my view, Faljay knows he is contradicting himself, and is happy to do so.
He/she relies on the fact that the audience has the memory of a brain damaged goldfish, coupled with the fact that they believe what they want to believe - a recipe for disaster me thinks.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Things have got so insignificant with Colon now, I have removed GOODF from my bookmarks...

Seriously Colon, it is 2017, please start upping your game and do something
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Yeah, you're just a small time hustler until you start denouncing Bones!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Bones wrote:
Seriously Colon,
Shouldn't that be Doctor Colon these days ? :snicker:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Bones

Post by Bones »

lol - I am trying to be serious :shrug: