Mark "Ceylon" Haining, Goofy GOODFer

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Mark "Ceylon" Haining, Goofy GOODFer

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

One thing is for sure. Colon has not checked to see if there is law that prohibits "jumping" a red light.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I am sure he searched the UCC, the only true statutory universally acceptable laws out there. I too checked, and there is no UCC section covering it.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
morrand

Post by morrand »

Penny Wise wrote:At about 9 minutes he says has anybody looked to see if there is a law to say that you can't jump a red light and then proclaims there is no such law.

Well as he advises in his video, I did my own research and there is a law s.36 of the Road Traffic Act

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1988/52/section/36
Aha! But that's to do with signs, not lights! He's RIGHT!!!

Unless you actually trace it down a little to regulation 36 of The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2002, which defines the meaning of the lights specified by regulation 33 of the same, which is linked to s. 36 of the Road Traffic Act 1988 by regulation 10. And when his work is done, haha! begins the fun, from Dnepropetrovsk to Petropavlovsk, by way of Iliysk—sorry.

Anyway, you'd never figure this out, I mean, unless you look at Rule 109 of The Highway Code, which would be the obvious starting place and which points to all of this:
Rule 109

Traffic light signals and traffic signs. You MUST obey all traffic light signals (see ‘Light signals controlling traffic’) and traffic signs giving orders, including temporary signals & signs (see ‘Traffic signs’). Make sure you know, understand and act on all other traffic and information signs and road markings (see ‘Traffic signs’, ‘Road markings’ and ‘Vehicle markings’).

Laws RTA 1988 sect 36 & TSRGD regs 10, 15, 16, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 36, 38 & 40
But, you know, DVLA's never given me a driving licence, so, eh, what do I know?
---
Morrand
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

I cringe whenever someone brings up the Superior Orders defence (aka Nuremberg defence) who clearly hasn't done any research on it, like Colon in this video.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n7NwSsrQhs

It seems that the PTB want to stop people travelling, by a cunning scheme of almost Baldrickian brilliance.
They have a plan to try and get people to switch off the engines in their cars, vans and whatever, when parked in cities. The people will reduce pollution, save fuel and coincidentally, be able to travel more with the saved fuel.
I cannot quite see how this is a conspiracy against the common man, unless the man is so common that they drive the sort of car that probably will not start when you want it to (I had a few like this 30 years ago) but nowadays the cheap old cars poor people use remain remarkably reliable.
The sticking point seems to be that 'no idling' zones in city centres will be enforced, making one more type of traffic ticket to ramp up to £600 or so. Or you could, like a sensible person, switch off the engine when picking up your child or whatever.

This is all rather feeble, I wonder if someone has taken the old dog to a vet and had some of the rotten teeth pulled.
rumpelstilzchen

Colon must be craving attention. He is now resorting to promoting bullshit that has already been debunked:
https://youtu.be/BEXSfLddvGg

:haha: :haha: :haha:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Siegfried Shrink

No 'rods' but I did see a big dick, will that do?

How are the mighty fallen in the midst of the battle! O Mark, thou wast mocked in thine high places. I am distressed for thee, my brother Mark: very pleasant hast thou been unto me: thy love to me was wonderful, passing the love of women.
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

Looks real to me, honest

Wanna balloon?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Give him some credit. He's a lot better than Ken Thompson regarding the technical aspects of making a video. Content is another matter entirely.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
rumpelstilzchen

Burnaby49 wrote:Give him some credit. He's a lot better than Ken Thompson regarding the technical aspects of making a video. Content is another matter entirely.
You are right. I have to admit that he is very good at making a video. He does have a talent. It is a shame that his talent is wasted on making videos where the subject matter is bullshit.
BHF wrote:
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Anyone fancy giving a summary? That video doesn't play for me.
rumpelstilzchen

aesmith wrote:Anyone fancy giving a summary? That video doesn't play for me.
Sure. Colon has made a video in which he tells us that a few days ago he was making a video when a fly flew straight past him. When viewing the video later he discovered that what he had originally thought was a fly was in fact a rod. He says that his rod is about five inches long athough some rods can grow much longer (ooh er missus :snicker:) He then shows us the footage frame by frame so that we can all see and admire his wonderful rod.
As for rods......obviously they fly continuously as no one has ever seen a rod that has landed to take a breather. They must also be immortal because I guarantee that you never see a dead rod although, it must be said, Mrs Rumple has on a few occasions seen a limp rod but she would be the first to admit that she has never seen a dead one.
More on rods:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_(optics)
BHF wrote:
katiHWB
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by katiHWB »

link to wiki not working ... you have to make sure that the ) at the end is a part of the link (can't get it to do it myself)
"Rods" (sometimes known as "skyfish", "air rods", or "solar entities") is a term used in cryptozoology, ufology, and outdoor photography to refer to elongated artifacts in the form of light-rods produced by cameras. Videos of rod-shaped objects moving quickly through the air were claimed by some ufologists and cryptozoologists to be alien life forms, "extradimensional" creatures, or very small UFOs. Subsequent experiments showed that these rods appear in film because of an optical illusion/collusion (especially in interlaced video recording), and are typically traces of a flying insect's wingbeats.
(can I go Nessie-hunting now lol??)
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
Douglas Adams
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Even Mr Ebert (behave yourselves!!1!!) is having doubts on the UFO theory.

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
rumpelstilzchen

BREAKING NEWS!!!!1!!!!
Colon has predicted that the financial crash will occur next month!!!!1!!!!
Yes, yes, I know that he has been predicting the financial crash is going to happen on a regular basis for the past four or five years (and he has been wrong on each occasion) but this time it is different!!!!1!!!! This time it is official!!!!1!!!! How does he know? Because a banker.......no, no, not just any old banker......oh no......because a "high-up banker" has jumped to his death and gave the heads up to those around him just before jumping. Now, obviously the message this "high-up banker" gave while preparing to jump has been hushed up by the mainstream media, after all, "they" wouldn't want the truth to get out but Colon is privy to the information!!!!1!!!! He knows what the banker.....sorry....."high-up banker" said!!!!1!!!! The banker.....doh....."high-up banker" said: "It's all over. Get out now" and then jumped. With such compelling evidence as that being presented before you how could you possibly doubt Colon's word? And anyway, Colon said that if you don't believe it you should go and check it out for yourself!!!!1!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bPgJo1HxZU
BHF wrote:
Siegfried Shrink

Makes sense. If you are not a high up banker all you'd get jumping out of the window might be a broken leg.
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

A somewhat more reliable new source ...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08 ... -exchange/
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

katiHWB wrote:link to wiki not working ... you have to make sure that the ) at the end is a part of the link (can't get it to do it myself)
Fixed. You have to use [ url ] content [ / url ]
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
rumpelstilzchen

HardyW wrote:A somewhat more reliable new source ...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08 ... -exchange/
You see? Colon was right. They have hushed up the fact that the man said "It's all over. Get out now." just before jumping. Colon knows the real truth because some bloke on the internet told him what really happened. Expect the financial crash to happen in September!!!!1!!!!
BHF wrote:
King Lud
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by King Lud »

SteveUK wrote:Even Mr Ebert (behave yourselves!!1!!) is having doubts on the UFO theory.

Going by the "Boom!!!1!!" at the end of the comment I suspect this is a piss take name but I was under the impression that Ebert had died. I'm sure I read somewhere last year that he had passed away.