Mark "Ceylon" Haining, Goofy GOODFer

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Mark "Ceylon" Haining, Goofy GOODFer

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: Expect the financial crash to happen in September!!!!1!!!!
I for one am ready for it, I have liquidated all my holdings in UK PLC and gone long on Bitcoin. Cook has filled the pantry with tins of corned beef and lashings of Ginger beer and the cats have been shown how to hunt frogs. The effluent pond near the cowsheds has been emptied and filled with petrol to profit from the inevitable shortages and the head gamekeeper is well stocked up with an assortment of cartridges to deal with a supply of game and to fend of starving townies, who will also be a handy meat supply if boiled long enough to be tender.
Bring it on, I say. At last the Iraqui Dinar will come into its own.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I have a pension from the government of Canada. As a parasite living off the earnings of hard-working Canadians I'll be one of the last to go under. And I have plenty of canned salmon.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Yeah, yeah, yeah. You might very well mock but answer me this: when has Ceylon been wrong before?.........oh, hang on a minute......
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

King Lud wrote:
SteveUK wrote:Even Mr Ebert (behave yourselves!!1!!) is having doubts on the UFO theory.

Going by the "Boom!!!1!!" at the end of the comment I suspect this is a piss take name but I was under the impression that Ebert had died. I'm sure I read somewhere last year that he had passed away.
Could it be that he was right about TPTB being out to get him all along???
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't 'high up' bankers held in contempt by many (and I don't just mean nutters who think 'banker' is a synonym for 'Jew') largely because they'll always come out smelling of roses whatever happens to the economy?

Economy booms? Profit!

Economy goes down the bog? I bet it would do... Profit!

It seems to me that 'high up' bankers are probably the least likely group of people to top themselves over some trivial total financial collapse. How much did Sir Fred Goodwin get paid for running RBS into the ground?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

:But, but, but - surely he was a high up Banker as he fell from the 7th floor?
Siegfried Shrink

Nah, Nah, done that one already.:-)
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

longdog wrote:they'll always come out smelling of roses whatever happens to the economy??
That was my thought. Any investor who knows a crash is coming could profit greatly from it with the appropriate moves. This argument betrays Ceylon's lack of sophistication.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

KingLud wrote: Going by the "Boom!!!1!!" at the end of the comment I suspect this is a piss take name but I was under the impression that Ebert had died. I'm sure I read somewhere last year that he had passed away.
I've just tried to search Gedaljahu Ebert but can find nothing recent. Maybe you're right, he passed away last year. So has Patrick Cullinane. Mein Gott these Footles don't live long do they....
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Siegfried Shrink

He Who Knows wrote:. Mein Gott these Footles don't live long do they....
Someone said "Live long and prosper" to them so they of course, did the opposite.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Rods now.

I won't bother linking to this cretins tripe on his YouTube channel as you'll know where to find it already.

One does have to respect his right to be a prat but he does abuse the privilege somewhat.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

IDIOT wrote:Rods now.

I won't bother linking to this cretins tripe on his YouTube channel as you'll know where to find it already.

One does have to respect his right to be a prat but he does abuse the privilege somewhat.
I don't know if this comment is a piss take or he's being serious.
Rods are plant based genetically engineered remote controlled robots for pleiadean and sirian craft designed to record earth changes like seismic activity and climate change activity, so our guides can estimate when our planet requires intervention
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Yes, those are the Rods that idiot Ceylon was on about.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I had thought that rods were passe, but i guess nothing is ever gone entirely from the woo woo crowd. Heck, just yesterday i a post where someone was touting William Reich. I wonder if i could come up with a special tweezers to remove angel hair.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Rods are plant based genetically engineered remote controlled robots for pleiadean and sirian craft designed to record earth changes like seismic activity and climate change activity, so our guides can estimate when our planet requires intervention
What if that rod was attempting to deliver a NESARA packie to Ceylon? He should not have dismissed it as a evil emissary
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

The Observer wrote:
What if that rod was attempting to deliver a NESARA packie to Ceylon? He should not have dismissed it as a evil emissary
If you turn the gain right up and tune all the crap out i.e. Ceylon talking you can just hear the thing humming the subversive first few bars of Maggie May.
jcolvin2
Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia

Post by jcolvin2 »

hucknallred wrote:
I don't know if this comment is a piss take or he's being serious.
Sounds like conspiracy theory cross-pollinated with a cosmology from Doris Lessing's Canopus in Argos novels.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Sounds to me like either really cheap rotgut, or considering the source, really low quality pot that's been sprayed with something of the not good variety.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

Cosmology from Doris Lessing's Canopus in Argos novels.
To be honest, I'm something of a Sci-Fi fan, but I did find these unreadable:
I did not lose my Sirian perspectives, the Sirian scope of time and space. But I was inside, too, this civilisation's view of itself as all there was of the known world — for on its edges were, to the north, the threatening horsemen, to the northwest, very far away, dark forests full of barbarians whom these people scarcely accounted as human at all, believing them not much more than beasts — and from their point of view, accurately — ... The world as understood by this great and powerful Queen was, though it stretched from one end of the main landmass to the other, circumscribed indeed, and the stars that roofed it were understood only — and to a limited extend — by their influences on their movements ... on our movements ... an odd, a startling, a disturbing, clash of focusses and perspectives encompassed me; and as for the historical aspect, this queen knew the story of her own civilisation and some legends, mostly inaccurate, of a "distant" past, which to me, and my mind, was virtually contemporary with her.
Ambien II, "The Horsemen"
On second thoughts, preferable to Ceylon. :-)
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

I thought Ceylon may feel a little left out of proceedings after the last great meeting in a pub was cancelled for unknown reasons.

All he seems to do now is a newspaper reviews from inside what I suspect is an outdoor shit-house.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SriLankerC ... _polymer=1

Looking at the number of views he gets he won't be getting rich on ad revenue.