Mark "Ceylon" Haining, Goofy GOODFer

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

guilty
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Mark "Ceylon" Haining, Goofy GOODFer

Post by guilty »

And, just to illustrate how names can confuse, during some genealogical research I was confused and sent down a wrong track because there were two unrelated people with exactly the same 3 names (2 forenames and surname) born in the same area on the same day.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Another bullying video from Ceylon and his supporters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... GudpgzwtIQ
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

Someone should forward this to Mr Clarke's office.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Firthy2002 wrote:Someone should forward this to Mr Clarke's office.
Along with a copy to the Policeman involved and with a screenshot of the comments. Because he wanted to stick to the point he is openly accused of being a Paedophile by one poster.

Ceylon and his mates are vile and evil people. Ceylon has no evidence, if he had their would be a video about it.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

letissier14 wrote:Another bullying video from Ceylon and his supporters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... GudpgzwtIQ
And they wonder why the authorities are so reluctant to speak to them or take them seriously. I'm afraid Mickey Summers has become another self important "victim", you can see he loves sitting up on the top table with the others.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

What is the source of the Ken Clarke allegations? I've only ever heard this repeated by Ceylon and others. However the police officer is correct to say that without any prior knowledge of these allegations he cannot comment, nor could he reasonably investigate without a complaint from a victim.

If Ceylon has a victim who is willing to make a complaint to the authorities then he should encourage them to do so and to get the help any victim of abuse would need. If he doesn't have a victim, or even a source for his allegations, he is risking a lawsuit and also risking the chance of victims of abuse from being taken seriously. Ceylon due to his obsessive belief that paedophiles are everywhere is actually helping them by throwing out accusations and not providing evidence to support them.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Half way through the latest lets get in the way of an eviction video, Ceylon proves how stupid he is by remarking that he was going to mention that the Policeman were not in uniform because they did not have their hats on. One assumes because he is another idiot that believes in a myth that was debunked long before the Ark was even built, no Ceylon not having a hat on does not remove their powers of arrest.

I would have liked to have seen him try it with the Police involved in the video, given the way they dealt with Tom. His mouth was flapping like a goldfish at the end, they had him hook line and sinker and he hated it. I get the impression they knew exactly who they were dealing with, Im guessing Ceylon had worked that out which is why he kept his mouth shut for 99% of the video.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Pox

Post by Pox »

Skeleton wrote: Im guessing Ceylon had worked that out which is why he kept his mouth shut for 99% of the video.
Still trying to get over seeing the name Ceylon and the words 'mouth' and 'shut' in the same sentence.

Doesn't sound right, for some reason :thinking:
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

I thought about whether to post this and concluded that I should.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 4onZ1eMH8s
Colon wrote;
F##KING ELL NOTTINGHAM COUNCILS & POLICE BLOWN AWAY

cant say more apart from i have seen the evidence and both the councils and police are fooked with what has come to light its game over

keep watching as its not for me to let this one out but when it is let out ITS GAME OVER
and cheerfully;
IT IS TIME FOR THESE CORRUPT C###S TO GO TO PRISON
This is a typical shouty post from this man with, I'm willing to wager Re 1,000,000,000, no, make that Re 2m, nothing of substance behind it. If you've got something to say, just say it. And quite what does 'blown away' equate to?
He's like a freetard version of those touts outside foreign bars trying to get you to come in or a showground barker for the bearded lady.

He feels the need to constantly promote !!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!! which inevitably is just a load of old bollocks.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

exiledscouser wrote: And quite what does 'blown away' equate to?
as quatloos has sen from c-fraud........absolutely nothing. and as you said, if there reeeeeeeally was something there, he wouldn't be able to get to the interwebs fast enough to take credit for it.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

It may or may not have something to do with the bit of paper Mickey Summers is waving around in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r3rQWxO68E

It appears they have come across paperwork that contradicts something the Chief Executive of Nottingham City Council said at a meeting. As usual though the actual accusation and specifics are lost in the race to name and shame.
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

Will ERA2015 get banned for doxxing? I doubt it.
-=Firthy2002=-

Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... 6eU4_krKUk

Protip: The word hereditament does not mean what Ceylon thinks it does.
-=Firthy2002=-

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Firthy2002 wrote:http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... 6eU4_krKUk

Protip: The word hereditament does not mean what Ceylon thinks it does.
I think it is becoming a given that most words beyond an everyday vocabulary of about 2000, don't mean what SovCits think they mean.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

When it starts with "includes" doesn't mean to include, then it is downhill rapidly from there, but yeah.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:I think it is becoming a given that most words beyond an everyday vocabulary of about 2000, don't mean what SovCits think they mean.
If you include only the words that they can spell correctly and the ones they can define correctly I think a vocabulary count of 2000 is generous by at least one order of magnitude.

This is of course of no importance as long as you use a legally lawfully binding disclaimer at the end of your 10,000 word cut-and-paste which say words are defined as you define them.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Bones

Post by Bones »

Colon is still a little pony tailed twat, who is unable to provide any evidence to support or prove any of his claims
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Bones wrote:Colon is still a little pony tailed twat, who is unable to provide any evidence to support or prove any of his claims
On that front, any luck getting a call out on the Mak and Crack show? Have they done any new ones recently?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Bones

Post by Bones »

NYGman wrote:
Bones wrote:Colon is still a little pony tailed twat, who is unable to provide any evidence to support or prove any of his claims
On that front, any luck getting a call out on the Mak and Crack show? Have they done any new ones recently?
Sadly not, I a trying not to take it personally....

However, speaking of Sack and Crack rumour does have it that they are going to start a new business together - 'freelance waxing services'
Bones

Post by Bones »