Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

GaryBale
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Re: Mark "Ceylon" Haining, Goofy GOODFer

Post by GaryBale »

Bones wrote:Colon has a new fan :snicker:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBR13wXOc98
So bizarre it's actually quite funny. He's not seen one of those "Legal Name" billboards in Manchester so Celon must be lying, and then claims Celon is securitising people's debts with the 3-letters! Might be a few days before he sobers up.
PeanutGallery
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by PeanutGallery »

Thats Anthony Meehan, also known as Tony the Smiler, another YouTube guru and adviser on debt. He was involved with Jaime Barnes case that was detailed on here. His videos and channels sometimes get taken down - presumably for his language and he has recorded a number of calls berating people who call up to collect money he owes them often calling them "third party interlopers".
Warning may contain traces of nut
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Tuco: Donna is both "Bones" and "getoutofdebtfools" on the Quatlooser site.

Bones: Just so that you know, Bones (aka me) is neither Donna or Sheila. Indeed, as I have a c**k and a pair of balls I am actually a man.

Protest too much?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Pox

Post by Pox »

grixit wrote:Tuco: Donna is both "Bones" and "getoutofdebtfools" on the Quatlooser site.

Bones: Just so that you know, Bones (aka me) is neither Donna or Sheila. Indeed, as I have a c**k and a pair of balls I am actually a man.

Protest too much?
What ????
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

Pox wrote:
grixit wrote:Protest too much?
What ????
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
Bones

Post by Bones »

I will have you lot know, I only dress up as a woman at the weekends... I go by myTG name of Betty, not to be confused with any deceased chickens of the same name.. Monday to Friday, I am all man.. Grrrrrrr Grrrrr

The signature is for a special kind of idiot on another forum, who thinks that only one person in the world uses the word "freetard" and that anyone that posts using that word has to be someone called Donna.

Talk about a special kind of idiot, if you search freetard on this forum, there are nine pages of posts using that work by different posters.. So I guess we all must be Donna - whoever that Donna is.....
Pox

Post by Pox »

Forsyth wrote:
Pox wrote:
grixit wrote:Protest too much?
What ????
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
I get the 'protest too much' bit - it's just the rest of the previous post before you that I don't get but never mind..
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Quality "Manc" accent that. NSFW by a long way if anyone was thinking of listening. Who is the "little pot smoking hairdresser"?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

grixit wrote:Tuco: Donna is both "Bones" and "getoutofdebtfools" on the Quatlooser site.

Protest too much?
Bones finally gets a mention?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Chaos wrote:

Protest too much?
Only because he's been mistaken for someone else :snicker:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Quality "Manc" accent that. NSFW by a long way if anyone was thinking of listening. Who is the "little pot smoking hairdresser"?
Off the top of my head I would think its a reference to Daniel Bostock. Of course it could be any hairdresser with a taste for the Herb.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Quality "Manc" accent that. NSFW by a long way if anyone was thinking of listening. Who is the "little pot smoking hairdresser"?
I imagine he is referring to Jonathan Allington, (aka Jonathan Christian) friend of Ceylon and his weird mate and owner of "Zeroes" hairdressers. He used to appear in quite a few videos haranguing local council officials and demonstrating his Dr Who fixation. Clearly has some health problem and promotes the use of pot for "medicinal purposes". Been a bit quiet lately.

I see that Ceylon is as prolific as ever with his videos and even has all three YouTube channels back on line. "Kak and Mac" have appeared recently but I just cannot be arsed to watch it.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

AndyPandy wrote:
Chaos wrote:

Protest too much?
Only because he's been mistaken for someone else :snicker:
ah......poor bastard.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Chaos wrote: ah......poor bastard.
Who?
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

I've noticed something which whilst possibly not involving Ceylon, does involve the GOODF domain so I figured it's appropriate for this thread.

As I mentioned upthread, the domain GOODF.org is currently registered to a Jonathan White of Topic Technology who has no apparent connection to anyone involved in GOODF. At the time, WHOIS showed the standard Active status code as you'd expect.
However I decided to do another WHOIS search to mark the expiration date in my calendar in anticipation of a potential ownership brawl next year.
But it would seem we may not have to wait that long going by the current status codes of the domain.

Per the ICANN info page, it would appear that something is afoot...
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

Firthy2002 wrote:But it would seem we may not have to wait that long going by the current status codes of the domain.

Per the ICANN info page, it would appear that something is afoot...
I'm not sure if there was something more interesting showing when you looked, but I see:
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
... which are quite normal for a .org domain. As the page says a bit higher up:
Asking your registrar to enact status restrictions, like clientTransferProhibited, clientDeleteProhibited, and clientUpdateProhibited, can help to prevent unauthorized transfers, deletions, or updates to your domain.
The system for transferring .org domains is (or at least used to be) pretty simplistic and it was easy to forge a request that could see a domain transferred to a someone else - and it could be a lot harder to get it back legitimately. The delete/transfer/update status codes are usually set by the customer through their control panel and are very common to see on the "big three" (.com, .net and .org) domains and usually just mean that requests to change the domain (which, in the case of transfers, come from outside) will be rejected automatically. If the owner wants to make a change they unlock the domain in the control panel first, make the change, then lock it again all through their control panel. Of course, it's not uncommon to find unlocked domains as well, especially if people forget to turn it back on after making a change.

Outside of the big three (.com, .net, .org) policies may vary. Other registries had the advantage of learning from earlier mistakes and implemented more secure systems from the start, which meant domains were harder to hijack and so the status codes weren't always needed.
Bones

Post by Bones »

AndyPandy wrote: Only because he's been mistaken for someone else :snicker:
Typical isn't it... the idiot thinks I am a woman called Donna... I have offered to send him photographic evidence that I am a man. :whistle:
Bones

Post by Bones »

PeanutGallery wrote:
Chaos wrote: ah......poor bastard.
Who?
Some guy called Bones - don't know who he is though, never heard of him :cry: :cry: :cry:
Tuco
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Tuco »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
I imagine he is referring to Jonathan Allington, (aka Jonathan Christian) friend of Ceylon and his weird mate and owner of "Zeroes" hairdressers. He used to appear in quite a few videos haranguing local council officials and demonstrating his Dr Who fixation. Clearly has some health problem and promotes the use of pot for "medicinal purposes". Been a bit quiet lately.

I see that Ceylon is as prolific as ever with his videos and even has all three YouTube channels back on line. "Kak and Mac" have appeared recently but I just cannot be arsed to watch it.
Any chance of you doing a few more?

A couple of those you made previously had me in stitches.
Bungle told me that she worked at the CAB
She lied
Bones

Post by Bones »

Welcome back to quatloos tuco, I feel like we are old friends now :sarcasmon:

Why don't you post under the username you were using before ? :shrug:

I feel I should give you some friendly advice, don't say "freetard" here - there are some idiots on other sites that think only one person every uses that expression. Would not want you to be accused of being someone else Tuco :whistle: