Mark "Ceylon" Haining, Goofy GOODFer

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Pox
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Mark "Ceylon" Haining, Goofy GOODFer

Post by Pox »

hucknallred wrote:I thought Ceylon may feel a little left out of proceedings after the last great meeting in a pub was cancelled for unknown reasons.

All he seems to do now is a newspaper reviews from inside what I suspect is an outdoor shit-house.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SriLankerC ... _polymer=1

Looking at the number of views he gets he won't be getting rich on ad revenue.
Damn and double damn I have just viewed 2 for 3 seconds.

Who was it who said he was a boil on the ass of humanity?
Whoever it was, I agree.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Pox wrote:
hucknallred wrote:I thought Ceylon may feel a little left out of proceedings after the last great meeting in a pub was cancelled for unknown reasons.

All he seems to do now is a newspaper reviews from inside what I suspect is an outdoor shit-house.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SriLankerC ... _polymer=1

Looking at the number of views he gets he won't be getting rich on ad revenue.
Damn and double damn I have just viewed 2 for 3 seconds.

Who was it who said he was a boil on the ass of humanity?
Whoever it was, I agree.
Oh thank you so much for highlighting Colon's morph into newspaper reviewer. I haven't bothered with his videos for months but this latest venture is really comedy gold and I urge everyone to give them a look.

What makes them particularly brilliant is the fact that he has not even looked at the papers before he starts recording so that he has to comment on the stories on the fly. To his credit he comments on every story too whether it is a headline or simply a trail for a story inside the paper; political bombshell, financial news or show biz puffery, Colon manufactures an instant opinion on all of it. One of my favourites is when he turns to the Daily Star and blurts out "10p" simply because the price is highlighted in big red type.

To add to the hilarity, his computer is obviously placed slightly too far away from him to read comfortably so that any headline in less than very large typeface requires him to screw up his eyes and lean forward in order to read it. It looks so professional, especially with the wooden "out house" door as a backdrop.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Difficult words can be stumbling blocks as well. Any one for illiteracy bingo?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

I particularly like this one from Colon:

Poor acting, sheer lunacy, overt product placement, and outright racists undertones.

Why did anyone take him seriously?

Ever?

https://youtu.be/s9L_VONaFS0
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Absolute rubbish of the highest order. Who in their right minds makes a video, sat in the crapper, reviewing news of the screws that you’ve not even bothered to read.

At one point he mentions the lady with a crinkly face. A bit rich coming from that drug addled rotting corpse.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

SteveUK wrote:Absolute rubbish of the highest order. Who in their right minds makes a video, sat in the crapper
Mark Haning

Tom Crawford

Russell Brand
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

JimUk1 wrote:
SteveUK wrote:Absolute rubbish of the highest order. Who in their right minds makes a video, sat in the crapper
Mark Haning

Tom Crawford

Russell Brand
I stand corrected Jim :D
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

JimUk1 wrote:I particularly like this one from Colon:

Poor acting, sheer lunacy, overt product placement, and outright racists undertones.

Ever?

Is that his review of Justice League?
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

JimUk1 wrote:I particularly like this one from Colon:

Ever?

Do you think Ceylon's lost weekend away in Egypt with his mate KAK is now a part of their life they " no longer mention " :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: Wink Wink Nudge Nudge, say no more, say NO more.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

SoLongCeylon wrote: Do you think Ceylon's lost weekend away in Egypt with his mate KAK is now a part of their life they " no longer mention " :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: Wink Wink Nudge Nudge, say no more, say NO more.
There's also another video of that trip, just Colon in front of the pyramids wearing a very dodgy t-shirt, along the lines of "9/11 was an inside job" or similair. I can't be arsed to try & find it in his 3 channels.

EDIT: Couldn't help myself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I0Z4swJWCM
radcliffewreck
Swabby
Swabby

Post by radcliffewreck »

Bit sad his latest vid. .... @ 10.35 mins speaks about his sister and brother in law murdering his mother with poison .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7kV-u1PBpU

Complete crackpot.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

radcliffewreck wrote:Bit sad his latest vid. .... @ 10.35 mins speaks about his sister and brother in law murdering his mother with poison .

Complete crackpot.
Christ. Reading between the lines his sister must have been taking care of her financial affairs, possibly through LPOA (stealing pension in twat speak), also making sure she had proper medical care. Ceylon said he was giving her one of his crackpot coconut cures & her memory was coming back.

Agreed. Crackpot.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Normal Wisdom wrote: Oh thank you so much for highlighting Colon's morph into newspaper reviewer. I haven't bothered with his videos for months but this latest venture is really comedy gold and I urge everyone to give them a look.
Welcome back Normal.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

hucknallred wrote:
Normal Wisdom wrote: Oh thank you so much for highlighting Colon's morph into newspaper reviewer. I haven't bothered with his videos for months but this latest venture is really comedy gold and I urge everyone to give them a look.
Welcome back Normal.
Yeah, where have you been for months? Undercover mission for Mr Soros again?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

He hasn't been gone for "months". He made three posts in November.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Burnaby49 wrote:He hasn't been gone for "months". He made three posts in November.
Fair enough, hadn't seen those. But there was a gap of three months (Aug, Sep & Oct) and I had begin to fear he had followed Bones, finally taken one too many covert missions for the Soros Foundation.

Meh, it means nothing. Just glad to see you back Normal.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

hucknallred wrote:
radcliffewreck wrote:Bit sad his latest vid. .... @ 10.35 mins speaks about his sister and brother in law murdering his mother with poison .

Complete crackpot.
Christ. Reading between the lines his sister must have been taking care of her financial affairs, possibly through LPOA (stealing pension in twat speak), also making sure she had proper medical care. Ceylon said he was giving her one of his crackpot coconut cures & her memory was coming back.

Agreed. Crackpot.
Just listened to that bit. Translation from CeylonShitSpeak to English: My sister was looking after my mum who had dementia and was looking after her financial matters and giving her conventional medicine. They didn't use the gas at her house while she was in care.
Anyone found a death record for Mrs Haining snr? Anyone found a report of this murder investigation? Don't recall hearing about it from Ceylon.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

That much barely suppressed rage and hatred can’t be good for his mental health. Slandering his sister with accusations of murder. Deep-rooted paranoia. Derision for anything and everything Jewish. Obsessive talk of hanging those who “deserve it”. He sees conspiracy in all things, from road markings to NASA and there is a nasty vindictive and thoroughly unpleasant feel to the stream of consciousness spewing from his lavatory.

I wonder just how he manages to get through his day.

I bet he gobs off to anyone and everyone in his life or at the very least levels an angry malevolent stare or two. The Asda checkout girl (probably an immigrant). The school crossing lady (NWO spy under cover). Cops innocently driving past (secretly filming me). No one would be safe from suspicion or a blast of his vitriolic world-view.

Is there a Mrs Ceylon I wonder? If so she deserves a medal and my sympathy.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

After such good reviews, I watched the video, truly an emetic experience.
I was expecting him to dissolve in his own bile, but was sadly let down by nature.
Maybe next time.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

So his sister had to deal with a parent with dementia and probably got the estate because of all the trouble and the turd got nothing and is more bitter than usual.