Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Mark "Ceylon" Haining, Goofy GOODFer

Post by Bungle »

Pox wrote:
Bones wrote:What is colon up too these days, seems very quiet
Making a FOI request -

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 0&t=102132
Looks like it's been written by a 5 year old.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
#six

Post by #six »

Its written, much like other requests of this sort in a "when did you stop hitting your wife" format. If I was answering I would reply in the "sod off and don't be so stupid" format.
Angolvagyok
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Angolvagyok »

This is my favourite:

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ment-59818

Colon, your questions make no sense, it's as if they were written by a child, are you really happy to have this sort of thing attached to your name for all the world to see?
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

aesmith wrote:
That's just quite simply not the sort of question the FOI is intended for. Do they do this deliberately, so that the refusal to answer can be cited as another aspect of the great conspiracy?
That is precisely why Haining and others preface their questions in the way they do, they know the chances are they will not get an answer. Like someone said about Chrissy Morris, getting the phone put down on him, he views as a victory. Haining is the same, refuse to answer my question and I win.

I also think Haining has a bottle to keyboard habit and that does not help his grammar. Either that or he is just a thick twat.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Skeleton wrote:
aesmith wrote:
That's just quite simply not the sort of question the FOI is intended for. Do they do this deliberately, so that the refusal to answer can be cited as another aspect of the great conspiracy?
I also think Haining has a bottle to keyboard habit and that does not help his grammar. Either that or he is just a thick twat.
I think it's the second one.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Love this request ...
Provide your management dissection and date it was implicated and the name the management team who implicated it.
Tuco
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Tuco »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
Skeleton wrote:
aesmith wrote: That's just quite simply not the sort of question the FOI is intended for. Do they do this deliberately, so that the refusal to answer can be cited as another aspect of the great conspiracy?
I think it's the second one.
He's definitely not the brightest, what kind of rational person would think that the rest of the world are all plotting against him and that every news story is a false flag? It reminds me of that Jim Carey film where his life is the feature of a 24/7 soap opera.

His lunatic slap head mate is even worse-Definitely away with the fairies. I don't know how he has the cheek to complain about anything when he gets his ESA and other benefits on a plate? Perhaps if he actually had to earn the money he is given, he'd have a different outlook? I know it's a big ask, given he's completely off his rocker.
Bungle told me that she worked at the CAB
She lied
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Tuco wrote:what kind of rational person would think that the rest of the world are all plotting against him and that every news story is a false flag?
People who think they're the center of the universe. Every freedman and conspiracy-monger I've ever dealt with was an incredible egomaniac. Look at Tom Crawford, who thinks there's a massive global conspiracy to deprive him of his crappy bungalow. Look at Wakefest, and the massive steps they took to keep their event secret, in the mistaken belief anyone cared. When you're that self-important, it makes total sense that the world is plotting against you, and that every other event on earth is staged solely to influence you. I believe arrogance is one of the underlying traits of FMOTL and conspiracy belief.

Yes, that goes against the "rational" qualifier in your question, but I believe it's the best answer as to why they think this way.
Pox

Post by Pox »

And here is another one. Is Mr Haining becoming another George Tsigarides?

Can anyone be more 'stupider'?

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 0&t=102158

Reply - We are unsure what evictions you are referring to

Mr Haining - it is very clear - ANY EVICTIONS

What? Anywhere?????? Ever??????

Hmmmmm..... 'There was one in Aberdeen on the 2 February 1989, but we didn't receive any money for it.'

If I was Mr Haining, I would smell a rat - they haven't denied that they receive any money for an eviction, they have just asked for further details, so they obviously receive SOME money for 'evictions'.
Probably in the form of a back hander from UKAR. Or the corrupt judge? Or the corrupt police? Or the paedophile PTB?
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Skeleton wrote: Either that or he is just a thick twat.
Not hard is it? :lol:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Tuco wrote: I don't know how he has the cheek to complain about anything when he gets his ESA and other benefits on a plate?
Interesting that.
Tuco wrote:Perhaps if he actually had to earn the money he is given, he'd have a different outlook?
Does he give his talks with no fee attached then? That said, has he given a talk lately,he seems to have disappeared from public view.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Expect some new FoI requests coming soon from Amanda:

Amanda Pike Do you have to pay to put these in?

Amanda Pike So its free?

Mark Ceylon yes

Mark Ceylon and can be in any name you want

Amanda Pike Ohhh ok i thought you had to pay interesting. Thankyou x

Mark Ceylon £10 for a subject access request but FOI are free

Mark Ceylon no free
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Pox wrote:And here is another one. Is Mr Haining becoming another George Tsigarides?

Can anyone be more 'stupider'?

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 0&t=102158

Hmmmmm..... 'There was one in Aberdeen on the 2 February 1989, but we didn't receive any money for it.'

If I was Mr Haining, I would smell a rat - they haven't denied that they receive any money for an eviction, they have just asked for further details, so they obviously receive SOME money for 'evictions'.
Probably in the form of a back hander from UKAR. Or the corrupt judge? Or the corrupt police? Or the paedophile PTB?
I would be very interested to know how much money Guy Taylor and Mr Ebert received for assisting in Tom Crawford's eviction. :snicker:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Tuco
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Tuco »

wanglepin wrote:
Tuco wrote: I don't know how he has the cheek to complain about anything when he gets his ESA and other benefits on a plate?
Interesting that.
Tuco wrote:Perhaps if he actually had to earn the money he is given, he'd have a different outlook?
Does he give his talks with no fee attached then? That said, has he given a talk lately,he seems to have disappeared from public view.
I very much doubt that he's in a position to charge for his talks-He's a raving lunatic.

I don't think he gives talks as such. I saw one random video of his where it looked like he had been randomly driving past and witnessed a bailiff clamping a vehicle, so he stopped and started poking his nose in, whilst filming.
She lied
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Dear Mr Haining,
We have reviewed the situation and checked our data, and an initial enquiry suggests there may be in the order of 4,500,000 pages of A4 which may be relevant to your enquiry. To proceed further we need a deposit against the printing cost. Please send £450,000 so that we can proceed with processing your enquiry.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

wanglepin wrote:
Skeleton wrote: Either that or he is just a thick twat.
Not hard is it? :lol:
Wangle you know me, give them all a chance, but having just spent some time looking at the short one's FOI requests i conclude....

roll of drums....

It is not hard, he is indeed a thick twat, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
#six

Post by #six »

It seems he may have another alias

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ing-860577
Dear Nottinghamshire Police,

Hi,
What Health & Safety, Duty of Care & Risk Assessment did Nottinghamshire Police carry out on 24/07/2015 @ 3 Fearn Chase, Carlton, Nottingham where police used spiked weapons to attempt to kill 6 people that had climbed on to the roof of Tom & Sur Crawfords house.

What was the names of the police that attempted to murder these people.

What disciplinary action has been taken against the police that attempted to murder these people.

As they were found not guilty and the CPS could not produce the warrant used even after being ordered to by a crown court judge this means all the constables who attended the above address on the 02/07/2015 were breaking the law. So what disciplinary action has been taken against these around 150 police constables.

Yours faithfully,

Yours faithfully,

Bob Bloomer
which swiftly got knocked back due to

a - using a pseudonym
b - fishing for information
c - posing hypothetical situations

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... C.doc.html
Tuco
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Tuco »

attempted to murder these people
:haha:
It really is the mind set of a 10 year old.

slightly less amusing than:
Officer please, the cuffs are too tight
:violin:

Or:
After being on the roof all night, I decided to give them my name as I wanted to sleep in a comfy bed and not on a prison cell mattress
:cry:
She lied
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

#six wrote:It seems he may have another alias

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ing-860577
Dear Nottinghamshire Police,

Hi,
What Health & Safety, Duty of Care & Risk Assessment did Nottinghamshire Police carry out on 24/07/2015 @ 3 Fearn Chase, Carlton, Nottingham where police used spiked weapons to attempt to kill 6 people that had climbed on to the roof of Tom & Sur Crawfords house.
Trying to understand Ceylon's logic is neither easy or desirable, but the mind does boggle as to what these 'spiked weapons' were.

Given that Fearn Chase is in Nottingham....they could be bows and arrows and the police officer could have been The Sheriff of Nottingham.
TUCO said to me:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Bungle wrote: but the mind does boggle as to what these 'spiked weapons' were.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwrCnrJOm-A
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.