Mark "Ceylon" Haining, Goofy GOODFer

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

#six
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Mark "Ceylon" Haining, Goofy GOODFer

Post by #six »

aesmith wrote:
Tuco wrote:Here's something clear and concise for you: If there were attempts on other peoples lives, how many of them sustained injuries? Or at a push, how many of them even sustained a scratch off one of these lethal sticks with spikes?
Maybe he should be complaining about Police incompetence, if their "attempted murder" didn't manage to kill even one person.
They all act brain dead so how would we know?
Worzel Gummidge
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Worzel Gummidge »

In the response to daverons question it seems the section 26 argument i currently being used here.

http://www.bailiffhelpforum.co.uk/viewt ... 12&p=55214

jasonDWB » 17 Aug 2016 21:55

Client wants to do a section 1 before a JP about it. I need to be precise, because a JP might disregard the complaint if it is not supported.

With section 26, you may have a point. The law doesn't limit it to making arrests. Its..

26 Corrupt or other improper exercise of police powers and privileges

(1)A police constable listed in subsection (3) commits an offence if he or she—

(a)exercises the powers and privileges of a constable improperly, and

(b)knows or ought to know that the exercise is improper.

(2)A police constable guilty of an offence under this section is liable, on conviction on indictment, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 14 years or a fine (or both).

I'll go with that.
Tuco » 26 Sep 2016
I am more educated than you will ever be, you idiot.
You drive me to it-You're like intense toothache. If I could see you in front of me, I would poke my fingers in your eye, sweep you to the floor and stamp on your head
Worzel Gummidge
Scalawag
Scalawag

Tuco wrote:
Normal Wisdom wrote:
Skeleton wrote:
I also think Haining has a bottle to keyboard habit and that does not help his grammar. Either that or he is just a thick twat.
I think it's the second one.
He's definitely not the brightest, what kind of rational person would think that the rest of the world are all plotting against him and that every news story is a false flag? It reminds me of that Jim Carey film where his life is the feature of a 24/7 soap opera.

His lunatic slap head mate is even worse-Definitely away with the fairies. I don't know how he has the cheek to complain about anything when he gets his ESA and other benefits on a plate? Perhaps if he actually had to earn the money he is given, he'd have a different outlook? I know it's a big ask, given he's completely off his rocker.
Tuco = Butterfingers
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 8m3fZgrLIU

It Is so sad when friends fall out

:Well, what can we say about the Coventry eviction. I think the first thing to say is, it went perfectly. This should be the model of how all eviction attempts should go. The bailiffs turned up, the police turned up, as Ceylon has said, and we were there in numbers. There was about 20 of our guys there, if not more. All peaceful, happy individuals, filming everything that was going on. There was Ceylon, Liverpool18, Butterfingers, Brownrabbit, Abdullahkey, and many more, as well as the wonderful people from Voidmortgage.com. It was a great turn out. After about 20 minutes, it was clear to the bailiffs and police that they weren’t going to get anywhere, so they left.
Tuco » 26 Sep 2016
You drive me to it-You're like intense toothache. If I could see you in front of me, I would poke my fingers in your eye, sweep you to the floor and stamp on your head
Tuco
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Tuco »

Nobody has fallen out. freeman Andy is an absolutely smashing fellow. A real, nice guy.

Daveiron1 was also there (his names Daveiron1, not Daveron, you cretin).

Have you got that post I made to Lettisiers admin mate, giving him a round of fucks? Lettisier gave me a bollocking for that one. Bungle has it stored somewhere, she has loads of my posts stashed away. I'm sure you've posted it yourself before, you use it to try to show what an angry man I am.

The difference between you and me is that I do things for the right reasons, for what I believe in. You sit behind your keyboard and ask how high? when Bungle tells you.
Bungle told me that she worked at the CAB
She lied
Pox

Post by Pox »

Worzel Gummidge wrote: :Well, what can we say about the Coventry eviction. I think the first thing to say is, it went perfectly. This should be the model of how all eviction attempts should go. The bailiffs turned up, the police turned up, as Ceylon has said, and we were there in numbers. There was about 20 of our guys there, if not more. All peaceful, happy individuals, filming everything that was going on. There was Ceylon, Liverpool18, Butterfingers, Brownrabbit, Abdullahkey, and many more, as well as the wonderful people from Voidmortgage.com. It was a great turn out. After about 20 minutes, it was clear to the bailiffs and police that they weren’t going to get anywhere, so they left.
Actually, this eviction did go ahead in the end. A successful eviction did eventually take place and the property (78, CV5 8LQ) was sold in April 2013.

So, as we have seen before, plenty of back slapping and congratulations to each other who 'stopped' the eviction but in the end, the eviction and sale did take place.

The final chapter should be filmed and put on the net as a warning but this wouldn't be good PR, far better to keep the hype going for the likes of Mr Haining et al.
Tuco
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Tuco »

Pox wrote:
Worzel Gummidge wrote: :Well, what can we say about the Coventry eviction. I think the first thing to say is, it went perfectly. This should be the model of how all eviction attempts should go. The bailiffs turned up, the police turned up, as Ceylon has said, and we were there in numbers. There was about 20 of our guys there, if not more. All peaceful, happy individuals, filming everything that was going on. There was Ceylon, Liverpool18, Butterfingers, Brownrabbit, Abdullahkey, and many more, as well as the wonderful people from Voidmortgage.com. It was a great turn out. After about 20 minutes, it was clear to the bailiffs and police that they weren’t going to get anywhere, so they left.
Actually, this eviction did go ahead in the end. A successful eviction did eventually take place and the property (78, CV5 8LQ) was sold in April 2013.

So, as we have seen before, plenty of back slapping and congratulations to each other who 'stopped' the eviction but in the end, the eviction and sale did take place.

The final chapter should be filmed and put on the net as a warning but this wouldn't be good PR, far better to keep the hype going for the likes of Mr Haining et al.
I doubt it was sold in April 2013? The posts on the linked thread were April 2013.

There was another eviction attempt about 2 months later that also failed.

However, I did see a YT video were bailiffs turned up unannounced and threw the family out. So the final chapter was filmed. The family got a long time rent free in the house though and can't have lived there that long.

It was almost a carbon copy of what happened with Crawford. After 2 genuine attempts, the bailiffs/lender seems to be able to attend without prior notice.
She lied
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Worzel Gummidge wrote:Why do you have to mention Bungle, anyone tell you that you have serious jealousy problems.

The difference between you and me is that you are a big mouthed childish liar and hypocrite and I am none of those things.

Anyway the purpose of this was to illustrate to people on here that nothing you say can be taken seriously.

Taa for now
Any more posts like this and I'm putting you on a week's ban, longer if necessary. Take your squabbling elsewhere.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Pox

Post by Pox »

Apologies, number 78 , cv5 8la was sold April 2014, not 2013.
The eviction did happen.
Tuco
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Tuco »

Pox wrote:Apologies, number 78 , cv5 8la was sold April 2014, not 2013.
The eviction did happen.
Yes and as I said, the family put it on YT

They were foreigners, from Portugal or something like that.

I would imagine they put a minimum deposit down and then lived rent free there for a couple of years.

Probably ended up in pocket.
She lied
Pox

Post by Pox »

Tuco wrote:
Pox wrote:Apologies, number 78 , cv5 8la was sold April 2014, not 2013.
The eviction did happen.
Yes and as I said, the family put it on YT

They were foreigners, from Portugal or something like that.

I would imagine they put a minimum deposit down and then lived rent free there for a couple of years.

Probably ended up in pocket.
Were they tenants or owner occupiers?

For some reason,I thought the latter.

According to this - http://www.rightmove.co.uk/house-prices.html, the property was bought in2006 for £108k and sold in 2014 for £56k. (Minus the eviction costs which would have been increased due to those trying to stop the evictions).

Somebody lost quite a few pennies over 8 years so who ended up 'in pocket'?
Bones

Post by Bones »

Worzel Gummidge wrote:There was Ceylon, Liverpool18, Butterfingers, Brownrabbit, Abdullahkey, and many more, as well as the wonderful people from Voidmortgage.com. It was a great turn out. After about 20 minutes, it was clear to the bailiffs and police that they weren’t going to get anywhere, so they left.
Ah the voidmortgage crew, that would be eggie and the mind the gap crew, they also went along the deed must be signed by the lender arguments which also didn't work. Brownrabbitt is of course my favourite dictionary seller, Bali Mann.

well well well :whistle:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Tuco wrote: or something like that.
I would imagine
Probably
Do you see what you did wrong there?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Tuco
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Tuco »

Bones wrote:
Worzel Gummidge wrote:There was Ceylon, Liverpool18, Butterfingers, Brownrabbit, Abdullahkey, and many more, as well as the wonderful people from Voidmortgage.com. It was a great turn out. After about 20 minutes, it was clear to the bailiffs and police that they weren’t going to get anywhere, so they left.
Ah the voidmortgage crew, that would be eggie and the mind the gap crew, they also went along the deed must be signed by the lender arguments which also didn't work. Brownrabbitt is of course my favourite dictionary seller, Bali Mann.

Yeah I met Brownrabbit and Eggie.

Brownrabbit looked like someone who was trying to milk what he could on behalf of his parents

Eggie. He's a big fat yam yam.
She lied
Worzel Gummidge
Scalawag
Scalawag

Bones wrote:

There was a large thread on CAG where "Applecart", espoused the idea you mention, and encouraged two other members to fight an ongoing enforcement on their homes using the theory, of the void deed.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/fo ... ost4482843

He/she wrote extremely eloquently, and many were taken in by the idea. BHall, a very knowledgeable poster on property matters, found early on that the cause of the misconception was a misunderstanding of a basic concept relating to, who had title of the property and who owned the charge.
As the thread went on, Apple introduced further erroneous interpretations of the legislation in an attempt to re-write them and prove her/his point.
The judge eventually highlighted the errors in his judgment when he said:

"At the heart of these and other applications is the primary allegation that the charges are invalid as the lenders did not execute the relevant deeds. This argument originated in a document posted on the internet. It is however, an argument without merit, and which rests on a misunderstanding of the formalities necessary to create a valid charge as security, for a loan"

The thread linked contains the full judgment. Interestingly even after all this, the ones who had lost their homes and suffered substantial costs continued to pursue this line, baffling, i can only think it is some manifestation of Stockholm syndrome.
Tuco » 26 Sep 2016
Tuco
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Tuco »

Just for clarity here, the vast majority of these people have no valid argument and they know they have no valid argument. They are simply adopting squatters status,

The Longer they stay in a property, the longer they are living rent free as when they're finally removed, they have to start paying rent somewhere else. This is exactly what happend in the Coventry case, mentioned previously.
She lied
Worzel Gummidge
Scalawag
Scalawag

I think I should just put you on ignore

[Hint: do it instead of saying it. On second thought, do it tomorrow. WS]
Tuco » 26 Sep 2016
Droopy
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Droopy »

Worzel Gummidge wrote:In the response to daverons question it seems the section 26 argument i currently being used here.

http://www.bailiffhelpforum.co.uk/viewt ... 12&p=55214

jasonDWB » 17 Aug 2016 21:55

Client wants to do a section 1 before a JP about it. I need to be precise, because a JP might disregard the complaint if it is not supported.

With section 26, you may have a point. The law doesn't limit it to making arrests. Its..

26 Corrupt or other improper exercise of police powers and privileges....

I'll go with that.
Just for clarity, it should be pointed out that the debtor alleged a police officer assisted an EA by using the PNC to check the ownership of the cars parked near his house.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

But surely bailiffs have access to DVLA records anyway so they can check registered keeper details without involving the police.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Is there a legal reason why he shouldn't?

Assuming the "bailiff" was an Enforcement Officer, the police have a duty to assist, under Courts Act 2003 sch 7 para 5.
Tuco
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Tuco »

Footloose52 wrote:But surely bailiffs have access to DVLA records anyway so they can check registered keeper details without involving the police.
Bailiffs do not have instant access to DVLA records.
She lied