Mark "Ceylon" Haining, Goofy GOODFer

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

letissier14
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Mark "Ceylon" Haining, Goofy GOODFer

Post by letissier14 »

Another eviction

Apparently legally minded people contacted the owner/resident of the house and told him that they deal with these things every day and the warrant is fake.

Ceylon claims the bailiffs went on their way, but no doubt they will be back again very soon and evict the poor guy.

The guy involved mentions Roger Hayes and Guy Taylor's names near the end of the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... J13q1EGmnc
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

letissier14 wrote:Another eviction

Apparently legally minded people contacted the owner/resident of the house and told him that they deal with these things every day and the warrant is fake.

Ceylon claims the bailiffs went on their way, but no doubt they will be back again very soon and evict the poor guy.

The guy involved mentions Roger Hayes and Guy Taylor's names near the end of the video

Can I make a suggestion. This one almost certainly needs its own thread !!!
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Pox

Post by Pox »

letissier14 wrote:Another eviction

And over on GOODF, under the thread started by Ceylon and titled 'Eviction not on Peter's watch' Haining is being remarkably coy when asked by others 'what happened next?' One wonders why? :thinking:

By the way, it appears that this is an eviction/removal of a previous evictee - already evicted but 'reclaimed' his property.
Didn't even bother to climb on the roof like another evictee - lazy git.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

We do like to mock Ceylon and GOODF and if he wonders why, he needs to look no further that these silly threads that he started this week.
The Mandela Effect & the VW Badge

How to say No to vaccinations and Smart Meters

More Crimes against Humanity

Corrupt Police Dirty Division Exposed in Undercover Sting SD

Condensation Trail as Opposed to Chemtrail

Don’t trust the courts? No problem. Start your own court.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Bungle wrote:We do like to mock Ceylon and GOODF and if he wonders why, he needs to look no further that these silly threads that he started this week.
Most of his threads consists solely of a link to a Youtube video, usually by someone else. I don't think he watches or understands them before posting, probably just reads the title.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

On the verge of being classed Vexatious on only his 2nd FOI request ..
https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... are_risk_3
Bones

Post by Bones »

Colon is still very quiet about his star witness gig.... I wonder why....
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

aesmith wrote:On the verge of being classed Vexatious on only his 2nd FOI request ..

Finally the powers that be are starting to turn round and telling Haining to crawl back under the rock from where he slimed from. He gets his self appointed power from a sense of constantly thinking he is holding public bodies to account - if these public bodies are now bold enough to tell him to clear off, he will revert to being the low life nobody he really is.
#six

Post by #six »

aesmith wrote:On the verge of being classed Vexatious on only his 2nd FOI request ..
I love the fact that he stupidly admitted, by posting under the wrong account, that he is also Bob Bloomer. The requests made under that name can be safely ignored as FOI requests require you to give your real name unless you have good reason. Being a twat is not normally regarded as a good reason for anything.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Poor Ceylon, just gets, deservedly, no respect. :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

Nice to see him finally getting the respect he deserves i.e. none.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Ceylon making yet another FOI request regarding the Police involvement at the rooftop 6, this time under the name of Peter Charles, his old Facebook alias.

From EFOTB:

Mark Ceylon
17 mins
A friend asks some testing questions F.O.I.
Please can you tell me what health and safety & duty of care & risk assessment did Nottingham police carry out

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ing-581709
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

6. You say "It was clear that associates of the protestors being spoken to at the scene had been drinking and it was unknown whether the protestors had consumed alcohol however a plausible assumption was that they may have and could be under the influence of alcohol. " If this was even true how much could anyone have drunk considering it was 1PM?
:haha: :haha: :haha:
It doesn't occur to the twat that the answer would depend upon what time it was when Crew Colon began to start drinking. They might have started to drink a day or two before the "attempted murder".
His ignorance is astounding.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Pox

Post by Pox »

letissier14 wrote:Ceylon making yet another FOI request regarding the Police involvement at the rooftop 6, this time under the name of Peter Charles, his old Facebook alias.

From EFOTB:

Mark Ceylon
17 mins
A friend asks some testing questions F.O.I.
Please can you tell me what health and safety & duty of care & risk assessment did Nottingham police carry out

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ing-581709
I wonder whether any of the roof top 6 or any of their supporters carried out a H&S/Duty of Care/Risk Assessment before they broke into the property and climbed onto the roof?
Works both ways surely?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
6. You say "It was clear that associates of the protestors being spoken to at the scene had been drinking and it was unknown whether the protestors had consumed alcohol however a plausible assumption was that they may have and could be under the influence of alcohol. " If this was even true how much could anyone have drunk considering it was 1PM?
:haha: :haha: :haha:
It doesn't occur to the twat that the answer would depend upon what time it was when Crew Colon began to start drinking. They might have started to drink a day or two before the "attempted murder".
His ignorance is astounding.
A long time ago I was a Poll Captain for one of our political parties during a provincial election. My job was to observe on behalf of the party, note irregularities or mistakes in conducting the vote and report them to the provincial official running the polling station, and to participate in the vote count after the poll closed.

My day started off with a bang at 7:30 AM when I told the official that a woman who's job was to issue voting slips and confirm voters against the voter roll was dead drunk.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Bones

Post by Bones »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
As Guy Taylor was involved, who knows :sarcasmon:
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

With this recent one, Nottingham Police have already sussed him out as being vexatious. I bet they were in fits of laughter when this one hit their desks.

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ing-871310

He truly is a waste of space.
TUCO said to me:
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

Isn't the FOI system due to be tightened up?

It should be, if only to stop this pointless muppet and the various other nutter FOIers that are mentioned in this forum regularly.
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Unfortunately it'll probably make things harder for those with genuine questions.

Regarding drinking, my Father-in-law was regularly off his face by 7am at a weekend, nevermind 1pm.
Bones

Post by Bones »

I think we should set up a gofundme page, so that Colon can get a hair cut