Mark "Ceylon" Haining, Goofy GOODFer

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

PeanutGallery
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Mark "Ceylon" Haining, Goofy GOODFer

Post by PeanutGallery »

aesmith wrote:I can't understand why their strident complaints about Trolls, Paid Shills etc always relate to posts disagreeing with their most whacky theories. Who on earth do they think would pay someone to try and persuade them that the earth isn't flat for example?
Because just beyond the big polar wall which keeps the water in is a whole other land of gold and diamonds and dinosaurs and nubile maidens and craft beers and if their lot found out about it they'd want some of the endless booty too. But it's a big secret ok.
Warning may contain traces of nut
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

PeanutGallery wrote:
aesmith wrote:I can't understand why their strident complaints about Trolls, Paid Shills etc always relate to posts disagreeing with their most whacky theories. Who on earth do they think would pay someone to try and persuade them that the earth isn't flat for example?
Because just beyond the big polar wall which keeps the water in is a whole other land of gold and diamonds and dinosaurs and nubile maidens and craft beers and if their lot found out about it they'd want some of the endless booty too. But it's a big secret ok.
Not to mention Mr Ceylon has now found the secret of immortality- http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... BSo64Z4XYU

And people actually believe this particular webpage is a serious debt help source? Quiet frankly I am bemused. If I was in debt I'd try and steal clear of anyone who promoted crap like this.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

This is a common belief among the conspiracy-minded. They all believe there is a large, coordinated, government-funded effort to attack their beliefs online. They have an absurdly overblown sense of their own importance.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think equally they have a sad and overblown sense of gov't competence in general if they think it could competently and secretly orchestrate that kind of conspiracy, but then again, their grasp of reality and competence is so tenuous that someone able to walk and chew gum at the same time must seem like an all 'round genius. Sad, truly sad.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Also rather touchingly believe that a world-wide conspiracy sponsored by government/bankers/Rothschilds/alien etc, somehow forgot to censor Youtube.
Bones

Post by Bones »

aesmith wrote:Also rather touchingly believe that a world-wide conspiracy sponsored by government/bankers/Rothschilds/alien etc, somehow forgot to censor Youtube.
And they strangely believe that all videos posted on youtube are to be beleived 100% without question or doubt - If it is on youtube it must be true :brickwall:
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Bones wrote:And they strangely believe that all videos posted on youtube are to be beleived 100% without question or doubt - If it is on youtube it must be true :brickwall:
Of course, only a troll or paid shill would suggest otherwise. By the way, where do I apply to become a paid shill? I think I might be quite good at it.
Bones

Post by Bones »

aesmith wrote:
Bones wrote:And they strangely believe that all videos posted on youtube are to be beleived 100% without question or doubt - If it is on youtube it must be true :brickwall:
Of course, only a troll or paid shill would suggest otherwise. By the way, where do I apply to become a paid shill? I think I might be quite good at it.
This is a link to the application form: Shills R Us

£1.25 per word
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

Over on GOODF, he's moved on to promoting magic brain enhancing pills.
Mark Haining wrote:Stephen Hawking Predicts, "This Pill Will Change Humanity"

Postby ceylon » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:42 pm
Stephen Hawking Predicts, "This Pill Will Change Humanity"

http://coolvipdiet.com/us/uaoi/intelige ... GTG6v1cMET
Note the link is almost certainly a referrer based one that would pay someone, somewhere, a commission if anyone was stupid enough to buy anything from their website. I've removed the referrer part from the actual link, but left it in the text as originally posted.

And how does he can trust them? Because Stephen Hawking says so! How does he know Stephen Hawking says so? Because it's on their web site! If any doubt remains, then you only need to read the quote from the site:
Hawking went on to add "The brain is like a muscle, you got to work it out and use supplements just like body builders use, but for your brain, and that’s exactly what I’ve been doing to enhance my mental capabilities".
Who could doubt that those words came from an eminent theoretical physicist and author.

A few seconds of googling pulled up the following, which suggests it's an old scam with a new name:
In an interview with Anderson Cooper, Stephen Hawking said that his brain is sharer[sic] than ever, more clear and focused and he credits a large part to using Neurocell Hawking went on to add “The brain is like a muscle, you got to work it out and use supplements just like body builders use, but for your brain, and that’s exactly what I’ve been doing to enhance my mental capabilities”
http://pricefixer.blogspot.co.uk/2015/0 ... -scam.html
Wednesday, September 9, 2015
What next? Does he have a friend in Nigeria who urgently needs to move $23,000,000,000 out of the country, perhaps?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

If Ceylon has access to brain-enhancing pills, he should take them, not sell them.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

You can't enhance something that isn't there :haha:
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

On the subject of magic brain pills the GOODFers are concerned that it might not be the real thing. Apparently one of the made up quotes is attributed to someone who has "done many a psyop and he scares me", and Stephen Hawking might be a clone - apparently he looks somewhat different now to how he looked in his youth and because he uses a speech synthesizer anyone could make him appear to say anything!

It appears they may be saved by actually being too stupid to scam (this time, at least).
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

And that is a truly scary comment on the whole collection of them.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Forsyth wrote:Stephen Hawking might be a clone - apparently he looks somewhat different now to how he looked in his youth and because he uses a speech synthesizer anyone could make him appear to say anything!
Because if the government were going to clone Stephen Hawking, it would be to sell unregulated herbal supplements.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Forsyth wrote:Stephen Hawking might be a clone - apparently he looks somewhat different now to how he looked in his youth and because he uses a speech synthesizer anyone could make him appear to say anything!
Because if the government were going to clone Stephen Hawking, it would be to sell unregulated mind-controlling herbal supplements.
Fixed it for you.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

TheNewSaint wrote:Because if the government were going to clone Stephen Hawking, it would be to sell unregulated herbal supplements.
I now have a vision of a secret government data centre with a massively parallel array of cloned Stephen Hawkings. That's got to rate at least 0.4 Stross's on the conspiracy scale.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Because if the government were going to clone Stephen Hawking, it would be to sell unregulated herbal supplements.
And here I am using my Hawking like a slightly smarter Roomba...wish I'd have thought of that.
Warning may contain traces of nut
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Forsyth wrote:I now have a vision of a secret government data centre with a massively parallel array of cloned Stephen Hawkings.
That sounds like a great idea for an episode of Futurama.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-sseeskhx0
Ceylon really is a piece of crap I do know some on here have their own valid reasons for disliking the man but up till now much of what he puts out in videos or text on goofy I just find amusing. But in this latest video he is clearly using Micky to further his own agenda. If you watch from 14.30 on he is quite clearly pulling the strings, telling Micky what to say and ask. I used to work with vulnerable adults back in the 90s and what I saw happening in that video from 14.30 has upset me. Why do these people not see it?
Bones

Post by Bones »

Anyone have any info on who the "partners" ? I am guessing as haining is involved it may be the other dwarfs (yes I went there :whistle: )

https://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/advice/help

Free Professional help available now.
Call us now on 0800 246 5285, use our live chat or fill out the simple form below.

This form is for Immediate Professional Help. It is designed to be passed to one of our vetted partners to help you with your financial problems. They are here to look into your issues and find the easiest way to combat the stress that being in financial trouble brings.

We understand that the pressures of financial hardship can be severe. GOODF is giving you this option for you to use free of charge. The last 6 months have been difficult for the GOODF team – Trying to find the right partner to work with, we have finally done that and they are at your disposal.

We need you to be honest in your answers below so we have the facts to work with when we contact you. You have asked for help – Please let our people guide you through the process to a quick debt free solution.