Mark "Ceylon" Haining, Goofy GOODFer

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Re: Mark "Ceylon" Haining, Goofy GOODFer

Post by littleFred »

All right you guys, own up, who stole the GOODF forums?
SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by SteveUK »

Let's hope so

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Bones

Post by Bones »

My personal opinion based upon nothing but my imagination, is that John has sold GOODF and the new owners are slowly getting rid of all the Freeman topic sections, as it would appear only those have been affected.

Given Colon's recent posts about not being in the loop and not knowing what is going on, hopefully his time there, is also coming to an end.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 68#p497312

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... 50#p497093

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 78#p489866

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 78#p489898

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Why would anyone in their right mind buy a wasteland like this with the detritus that it carries when I would think it would be less hassle to just start from scratch?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

:haha:

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... HIYd4HfXYU

Ceylon my good friend- stop posting crap you haven't watched!

A man reading out incorrect quotes from the bible in his condemnation of Quatloos!

I have another quote from the bible for you Ceylon- Romans13:1-7
Everyone must submit to governing authorities. For all authority comes from God, and those in positions of authority have been placed there by God.

:snicker:
Bones

Post by Bones »

JimUk1 wrote::haha:

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... HIYd4HfXYU

Ceylon my good friend- stop posting crap you haven't watched!

A man reading out incorrect quotes from the bible in his condemnation of Quatloos!

I have another quote from the bible for you Ceylon- Romans13:1-7
Everyone must submit to governing authorities. For all authority comes from God, and those in positions of authority have been placed there by God.

:snicker:
What is wrong with people.... ???

Yet again, I don't get even a mention....

I will have you know I have a foul mind too :snooty:
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Bones: the video was made before you joined Q. As usual, Ceylon has no "latest news", just repeats of old videos.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

The fine gentleman Ceylon is promoting is none other than "Paraclete" Edward Jay Robin Belanger who graces the Canadian forums on this site with amusing schemes to avoid taxes, smoke weed, drive about unlicensed or insured and ignore all other pesky laws under the head of an invented religion - his own, the Church of Ecumenical Redemption. The video is from 2014

He states that unless the law in question is in some obscure version of the King James Bible it can happily be ignored.

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=11152&hilit=belanger

He was arrested six months ago in Canada for an offence that is definitely NOT in the bible - any version - namely no licence or insurance for which he managed to get himself remanded into custody.

I love these comments from the video Ceylon linked to;
Capi Berra2 months ago
I wrote those Quatloos guys off as cranks due to the fact that their work is, at best, a series of ad hominem attacks aimed at just about one and all. Thanks for taking them to task though. Cheers.
Which is followed by a nice bit of ad hominem;
A A 9 months ago
Those Quatloos parasites are a bunch of lowlifes. They're gross devils!
What annoys me is that none of the Quatloos contributors name-checked are in the UK. Typically though Burnaby is there of course. Belanger pops up all over the Canadian section, he's great entertainment but he's hardly a poster-boy for the Freeman community.

There are others out there who don't like appearing in Quatloos - Tru Freeman/Freeman 317 for instance;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvsrD-kzPuk

who struggles with time differences and the constant surveillance he's subject to from this site, populated as it is by judges and lawyers etc etc.

He's watching us - watching him - watching us.

As for Ceylon, he admits he's been spending too much time in his 'health' section. Sadly though it appears that no amount of cannabis cures chronic bullshit.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

The fine gentleman Ceylon is promoting is none other than "Paraclete" Edward Jay Robin Belanger who graces the Canadian forums on this site with amusing schemes to avoid taxes, smoke weed, drive about unlicensed or insured and ignore all other pesky laws under the head of an invented religion - his own, the Church of Ecumenical Redemption. The video is from 2014
I haven't posted on Belanger for a while because, after constant failures, he seems to have totally faded out of the Freeman world. I'm not going to bother reviewing my postings but I can't recall him ever getting involved in tax avoidance or evasion schemes. His principal scheme, the one that lost him his own house, was some bible-derived belief that you could repudiate your mortgage yet keep your property. An example of how this brilliant idea worked in real life was the assistance he gave the Volks which ended up with them losing their home.

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10123
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

The thing is, Burnaby, to really get in to the whole tax avoidance/scam thing, ya gotta have income first, and as far as I know the Parasite has never really managed that in my knowing, he's always been a sponge, well a parasite. I thought he got in to the whole religion thing so he could smoke pot, and the mortgage thing came later. I could be wrong, but that seemed to be the progression. So at this point, he's got NO income, NO home, and still can't legally smoke, so Freeman success.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

notorial dissent wrote:Why would anyone in their right mind buy a wasteland like this with the detritus that it carries when I would think it would be less hassle to just start from scratch?
Maybe for fun. I reckon Jon W would've gladly sold the rights for £10,000. So you buy it through an offshore company, and get a friendly lawyer to act as your representative. He's under instructions to keep your identity strictly secret, because you cannot be publicly identified in this endeavour.

But he gradually reveals to Colon through veiled hints that you are a very senior judge, frustrated that common law has been pushed aside. You are delighted to see a growing resistance, and when you have secured your final pension entitlement in a couple of years you are going to disown the legal profession and publicly endorse this brave, noble movement. In fact you're going to spend your retirement representing FMOTL's as a McKenzie Friend, because you will not accept the Law Society's corruption by Common Purpose and other Jewish interests. And the first case you're going to take is the Crawfrauds,because you know the exact steps to reinstate them in their home.

Then when that wheeze has run it's course, tell Colon that the principal has sadly died (and under rather suspicious circumstances). Let the paranoia run amok, then announce that a new owner has purchased GOOFY from the estate. This one is a well-known speculator who may or may not be connected with the TV show Dragon's Den. His researchers, accountants and lawyers have identified the forthcoming cataclysm in the mortgage market, when the whole rotten facade finally collapses. He has made substantial investments accordingly, but he's worried that the bent bankers will somehow limp through. GOOFY is the keystone for revolutionary change, so he's going to make sure that it can't be shut down.

Throughout this, you earn a small income from google ads, probably as much as you'd get from keeping £10,000 in the bank. And every now and then you get your lawyer to email the site admins with mischievous editorial interference -

"It has come to the owner's attention through certain restricted papers that member X is a Special Branch operative. Please ban him immediately, but do not make any reference to the reason. Make something up as a pretext, eg that he's a child molester"

"The owner wishes to pass a message to Baron David Ward that his otherwise impeccable case papers are being ignored by the courts on the procedural loophole that he hasn't personally signed and dated every page in wet ink. He should start doing so immediately, sending paper copies by registered post, and the tide will soon turn in his favour"

"The owner cannot take any public position on this, but suggests that FOI requests are used to probe connections between Donald Trump and Jimmy Savile, especially anything related to the Rubicon Folder. Don't be fobbed off, the Foreign Office will try hard to avoid releasing anything on this scandal".

"The owner needs to obtain a hair or saliva sample from Boris Johnson MP, to confirm suspicions that he is a Rothschild Alien Lizard. Please publish an appeal on GOOFY, any member who can deliver a satisfactory sample will receive $100,000 in Swiss gold bullion.

I honestly think I'd get more fun from this than spending £10k on a vintage MGB or whatever. I wish I had bought GOOFY myself. Or perhaps I did, and this is a cunning smokescreen.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

littleFred wrote:Bones: the video was made before you joined Q. As usual, Ceylon has no "latest news", just repeats of old videos.
Well then, it's obvious. Someone should download the video, tinker with it so it says something about Bones, then upload it to a new channel-- call it Sri Lanka GOODF Latest Updates!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

notorial dissent wrote:Why would anyone in their right mind buy a wasteland like this with the detritus that it carries when I would think it would be less hassle to just start from scratch?
Hercule Parrot's whimsical suggestion aside, this is a very good question.

There are cases where it makes sense to buy an existing website, and get their user base and name recognition, rather than start your own from scratch. And it's nice to think that someone might be trying to steer these people to proper debt management advice. But getoutofdebtfree.com is always going to have this fly in the ointment:
free
The presence of that word in the website's name destroys any possibility it could be re-purposed into something positive. With it, the site continues making the same false promise. Without it, the site loses its existing brand, and its primary appeal.

The best thing anyone could do with getoutofdebtfree.com is shut it down immediately. Depriving Ceylon and company their place to attract new victims would do a lot more good than keeping it open with a legit help line and ad banners.
notorial dissent

I can't see any value in buying a site that is filled with transient broke deadbeats and layabouts, that is unless you were looking for a ready made feeding ground of the gullible and stupid. making a living off of them though might prove problematical though. This is always assuming that the site ever really was sold, since truth and veracity seem to be lonesome qualities with that group.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

TheNewSaint wrote:
The presence of that word in the website's name destroys any possibility it could be re-purposed into something positive.
It can be read in an entirely different way.

"Get out of debt free"

To be "debt free" means to have no debts. Therefore, to get out of "debt free" means "go and get yourself into debt".
The website can certainly help its members to do that.
I have always thought that is a flaw in the name of the site. It should be "Get out of debt for free"
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Bones wrote:My personal opinion based upon nothing but my imagination, is that John has sold GOODF and the new owners are slowly getting rid of all the Freeman topic sections, as it would appear only those have been affected.
Wow for once, I was actually right about something

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 10#p497480

Re: Truth movement section gone from list!

Postby ceylon » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:55 pm

like i say i was outvoted 2 to 1 and the site was sold
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 33#p497514

Re: SITE OWNERSHIP

Postby Society of the Spectacle » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:09 pm
Names of the Owners ?

Were there any Terms and Conditions with the Sale ?

Postby ceylon » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:20 pm
no idea all done behind my back
:haha: :snicker: :lol: :haha: :snicker: :haha: :lol: :haha: :snicker: :lol: :haha: :snicker:

Still they don't ask what happend to the money they raised :brickwall:
Bones

Post by Bones »

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 20#p497497

This is the top of the page

http://www.iva-advice.co/?utm_source=GO ... ium=banner

The new owners of GOODF (can't wait until they ban colon)

Bones

Post by Bones »

As sad as this sounds, this has really made my day :haha:
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Postby ceylon » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:20 pm
no idea all done behind my back
lol. um yeah.....if you say so.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Oh dear.

This will not play well with the die-hard Goofy members. Sold out to the hated debt management industry. I predict a parting of the ways here.

What I do find a bit curious is that the Troof bit has been there all along and is still there right now although you have to go via the "Jump To" box at the bottom of most pages to get there.

So this bit of a storm about nothing has truly blown up in Haining's face.

Interesting development and unlike Bones I take no delight whatsoever in seeing the discord and disbelief;

Aha ha ha ha ha ha ha (repeat).

Well actually..............perhaps a snippet :D