Mark "Ceylon" Haining, Goofy GOODFer

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Mark "Ceylon" Haining, Goofy GOODFer

Post by notorial dissent »

grixit wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:32 am When someone has a single significant story, we often refer to them as "dining out" on it. In Ceylon's case, no one is even offering him a Taco Bell combo.
Seriously, would you want to share a drink, let alone a meal or be at the same table as him.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
hucknallred
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by hucknallred »

There's an inquiry going on about abuse in children's homes right now, surprised he's not spouting off about that, bearing in mind how he's used that Micky Summers bloke previously.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/all-abou ... se-inquiry
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

For those of you with nothing better to do at some unspecified time in the future our man Colon is doing the rounds to try & drum up some interest:-

El 3 amigos.

A while ago we asked listeners if there was anyone they would like to hear on the show, Mark Ceylon was one of them, so it is with pleasure that we can announce:

El 3 Amigos will be joined by Mark Ceylon, many of you will be aware of Mark due to his work on getoutofdebtfree.org.

Mark has been raising awareness of the corruptions within the system for a long time now and continues to do so. We will look at the real nature of debt instruments and how to navigate on the jolly sea of commerce replacing fear with awareness and empowering men and women through knowledge.

An activist who has stood against evictions, corruption and debt slavery, Mark’s news reviews are legendary and we expect to cover various topics and we will be asking Mark his views on Mark Steele’s upcoming court case.

Do join us for what promises to be an informative and interesting show.

Cead Mile Failte.....

Visit Peoples Internet Radio at: http://www.peoplesinternetradio.com/?xg ... es_network
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Colon has also been DMCA'ing videos critical of him online. So he seems to be in it for the long run.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Jeffrey wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:27 am Colon has also been DMCA'ing videos critical of him online. So he seems to be in it for the long run.
Why not? What else does he have going for him? Apart from the Mak & Cak show which I find highly entertaining.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

Colon preaching to a packed out crowd...
https://www.facebook.com/roland.a.ford/ ... 678426651/
Notsogreen
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Notsogreen »

"If I say you owe me ten pounds, and you don't say anything, it must be true"

Jesus H Christ on a bicyclette.

He is STILL claiming that the "3 letter process" is working and effective.

Its totally delusional...

I can't watch more than 5 minutes without my teeth itching...

<edit> I watched another 5 minutes..

"Anything in a box doesn't exist", (something about anything with 4 corners, still don't get it). That is WHY every sheet of paper has 4 corners.. FFS

Using black ink means you are dead. And therefore lost at sea.
Registering birth creates a bond that "The banks" buy for £6 Million. (Which is why you have to use a NI number)

He just keeps recycling the same old crap that has been proven to not have worked, once, ever.

:beatinghorse:
Last edited by Notsogreen on Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Ceylon wrote: "If I say you owe me ten pounds, and you don't say anything, it must be true"
You owe me ten pounds, Ceylon.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

You owe me all the money there is, Mr Haining. Why let him off lightly?

It is notable how 'old fashioned' it all sounds now compared to a few years ago. Maybe that is why his talk seemed to be sparsely attended. Even the dimmest have by now tried some idiotic scheme, which has of course failed, and he has no credibility even among folk prone to believe anything that suits them.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

"If I say you owe me ten pounds, and you don't say anything, it must be true"

"Anything in a box doesn't exist"

"Using black ink means you are dead. And therefore lost at sea."
If you tread on a nick you'll marry a stick...
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
longdog

Post by longdog »

Notsogreen wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:33 pm Registering birth creates a bond that "The banks" buy for £6 Million. (Which is why you have to use a NI number)
If the average person works for 40 years that would mean 'the banks' somehow attribute an excess economic value per annum of £150,000 per person which is above and beyond the amount the person actually gets paid.

Now maybe I'm being thick but can anybody actually explain to me where this surplus of £6,000,000 comes from and more importantly how this is transferred to the coffers of 'the bank'. Who is actually doing the paying out, what are they paying for and why do these 'assets' never appear on the bank's balance sheets?

Yes, yes... I know it's all complete bollocks but do the purveyors of said bollocks actually have some theory as to how it's supposed to work in practice?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

longdog wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:41 pm Now maybe I'm being thick but can anybody Yes, yes... I know it's all complete bollocks but do the purveyors of said bollocks actually have some theory as to how it's supposed to work in practice?
Shhhhhh! It's a secret. :naughty: :whistle:
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
notorial dissent

Remember, this comes from people to whom the workings of a checkbook is a great mystery so don't get your expectations up. interest, let alone compound interest is pure majik and baffles them.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

notorial dissent wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:12 am
grixit wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:32 am When someone has a single significant story, we often refer to them as "dining out" on it. In Ceylon's case, no one is even offering him a Taco Bell combo.
Seriously, would you want to share a drink, let alone a meal or be at the same table as him.
Imagine having to share a cell with him. :lol:
notorial dissent

wanglepin wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:01 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:12 am
Imagine having to share a cell with him. :lol:
Ordinarily I would say cruel and inhuman punishment, but for his followers/friends/enablers, fitting.
radcliffewreck
Swabby
Swabby

Post by radcliffewreck »

Get the popcorn in , another eviction due in Nottingham by the corrupt , lying scumbag bailiffs , banking cartel etc blah blah blah. I wonder if 'Ceylon' and Tom will turn up ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELVVP-gCwS0&t=0s
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

If the bailiffs get wind of this they will turn up a couple of days later. They may do this anyway, it seems sensible.
notorial dissent

Isn't the date just a start by date, not a hard gotta do date?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

notorial dissent wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:01 pm Isn't the date just a start by date, not a hard gotta do date?
The possession order usually says "possession in 28 days" and will then add any terms on which that's to be suspended.

When the 28 days expires, or if the terms of suspension are broken, then the lender will write confirming that a warrant of eviction will be sought, and an application to the court for an eviction date follows. That's because the eviction is carried out by the court bailiffs.

So it's the court bailiffs who set the eviction date and provide notice to both lender and defaulting borrower of the date it'll take place. This is done by post, and also to the property by hand. They usually have a pretty full calendar (especially at this time of year, because there's usually a moratorium on evicting people in the fortnight before Christmas and so they don't want to have too much of a backlog to clear in the New Year) and the eviction date is fixed.

So if they're thwarted by a mob on the day, then they have to re-list the eviction for the next available date in the diary.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

These eviction mobs are so 2015.