Mark "Ceylon" Haining, Goofy GOODFer

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Mark "Ceylon" Haining, Goofy GOODFer

Post by longdog »

hucknallred wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:01 pm He does seem to just read them on the fly after readin the headline with no idea of the content though.

He also doesn't check if the sites are fake or not - Babylon Bee :snicker: You only need to watch 1 minute.
It's the freetard / troofer / anti-vaxxer / assorted other crank way.

Read the headline... Repost... Job done! :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
NedSeagoon
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by NedSeagoon »

Notsogreen wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:00 am
wanglepin wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:18 pm I got as far as 1:31. can anyone beat that?

And the two vids in my sig are pure gold Ceylon if they are still live

No.. I didnt

but i DID particularly love the first comment :

"Dude, get some reading lessons. You might also want to check through these articles a few times before trying to read them out, you're woeful"

I, errrrr.................I might know something about that.

Dude :D
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

All Cylons quack cure videos were right after all!

Dad dying of bowel cancer given months to live claims CBD oil and dog worming tablets have stopped disease in tracks

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/10141 ... g-tablets/

Oh, wait a minute.
I know it can't cure cancer but it has prolonged my life and I know it can help others too
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

And
Scott was offered palliative chemotherapy in the hope of shrinking the tumour but after enduring six months of the intensive treatment he began looking for alternatives.
So since diagnosis he's had 6 months chemo but it's all down to alternative medicine that he's survived 12 months. Yeah, right. Note no one has said the chemo didn't work in stopping the tumour growing, just that it didn't shrink it.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Saw mention on the PLD thread that Ceylon had visited a deserted hospital. That Hospital is the QMC in Nottingham.

I've just flicked through with no sound, I can imagine the shite. I think he must have expected dead bodies stacked up outside.

His shite usually hovers around 1k views, this is at 24k after 3 days.

doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

I don’t think this video was well received as he has disabled comments which is not like him he usually just deletes’ the few comments from shills AKA normal people who disagree with his bulls**t.
He likes his ego to be stroked and by disabling comments there is no stroking. LOL
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

What's the matter with you sheeple? Seems like damn solid evidence to me. He drove by the hospital and there weren't any bodies stacked up on both sides of the entrance. None. I had exactly the same experience today. As part of our daily walk the wife and I generally go through the grounds at Burnaby General Hospital and today we didn't see any dead bodies anywhere, not one. What more proof do you need?

If that doesn't persuade you deluded fake-news devotees that it's all a hoax perpetrated by the Illuminati just add to this the rock-solid evidence provided by a Canadian blogger I read. He said that it's obviously a world-wide conspiracy with no deaths at all because he doesn't personally know anyone who's died of it. Well I don't personally know anyone who's died of it either!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
longdog

Post by longdog »

Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:38 am What's the matter with you sheeple? Seems like damn solid evidence to me. He drove by the hospital and there weren't any bodies stacked up on both sides of the entrance. None. I had exactly the same experience today. As part of our daily walk the wife and I generally go through the grounds at Burnaby General Hospital and today we didn't see any dead bodies anywhere, not one. What more proof do you need?

If that doesn't persuade you deluded fake-news devotees that it's all a hoax perpetrated by the Illuminati just add to this the rock-solid evidence provided by a Canadian blogger I read. He said that it's obviously a world-wide conspiracy with no deaths at all because he doesn't personally know anyone who's died of it. Well I don't personally know anyone who's died of it either!
On the same basis I've never personally known anybody who died of cancer and nobody in my family has ever had it. I knew from YouTube videos that the cancer industry was concealing the cure but now it looks like the conspiracy goes much deeper. They are hiding the cure for something that doesn't exist.... THE BASTARDS!!!!
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

hucknallred wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:22 pm Saw mention on the PLD thread that Ceylon had visited a deserted hospital. That Hospital is the QMC in Nottingham.

I've just flicked through with no sound, I can imagine the shite. I think he must have expected dead bodies stacked up outside.

His shite usually hovers around 1k views, this is at 24k after 3 days.

Certainly seems that he has found a new niche.

The reason hospitals are quiet is because they’re only accepting one type of patient and of course, absolute emergencies.

This conspiracy is running away with itself at the moment about it been the biggest global conspiracy ever it needs shutting down ASAP as it’s dangerous.

My partner got transferred to the ICU ward at the temporary hospital in Manchester today, I never knew she was part of the conspiracy; she’s out to get me!
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

On the same basis I've never personally known anybody who died of cancer and nobody in my family has ever had it. I knew from YouTube videos that the cancer industry was concealing the cure but now it looks like the conspiracy goes much deeper. They are hiding the cure for something that doesn't exist.... THE BASTARDS!!!!
Wrong as usual longdog. I have empirical proof that cancer exists because my mother died of it. Or so they said! However they didn't cure her so you're at least partly right. Big Med is obviously hiding the cure to scam us out of billions. The evidence is irrefutable.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
longdog

Post by longdog »

If it were only the conspiritards that were going to die as a result of believing these moronic conspiracy theories I'd say let natural selection take its toll and do the world a favour. Sadly their stupidity will cost other, saner people their lives too.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:01 pm Wrong as usual longdog. I have empirical proof that cancer exists because my mother died of it. Or so they said! However they didn't cure her so you're at least partly right. Big Med is obviously hiding the cure to scam us out of billions. The evidence is irrefutable.
BIG PHARMA DISINFORMATION SHILL!!!!

It must be an easy life if you can just dismiss any evidence you don't like as false. Saves thinking don't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:02 pm If it were only the conspiritards that were going to die as a result of believing these moronic conspiracy theories I'd say let natural selection take its toll and do the world a favour. Sadly their stupidity will cost other, saner people their lives too.
They’re a danger to their immediate family also, which, from the unsuspecting position of their family, is really unfair. They probably aren’t taking this seriously enough.

I wonder what the excuse will be when this ends in a few months? And Agenda 21 didn’t happen
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I know this is wrong, and will cause collateral damage, but in some respects is this just all part of evolution, which will eliminate some of these conspiracy theory nuts?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Here's hoping that Ceylon's idiocy gets him time in chokey like this moron.
Covidiot, 32, is jailed for three months after he wandered around his local hospital to witness impact of coronavirus pandemic then posted about visit on Facebook...
Kierran Stevenson, 32, was captured on CCTV at Stoke Mandeville Hospital in Buckinghamshire after posting on social media that he was going to go walk around the hospital to see the extent of the coronavirus pandemic for himself...
Stevenson, from Aylesbury, Bucks was arrested and charged with one count of causing a public nuisance and one count of contravening the requirement as to the restriction of movement during the Coronavirus emergency period...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/artic ... -post.html
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Good. I hope they prosecute every single one of these idiots make them do community service once this is over.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

JimUk1 wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:51 pm Good. I hope they prosecute every single one of these idiots make them do community service once this is over.
I don't know that I want these wackos to get exposed to innocent members of the community. If they get community service, it ought to be somewhere such that the general public gets no contact with them.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
TBL

Post by TBL »

I hear Siberia is nice this time of year. Then force them to return on their own sans passports.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:35 pm
JimUk1 wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:51 pm Good. I hope they prosecute every single one of these idiots make them do community service once this is over.
I don't know that I want these wackos to get exposed to innocent members of the community. If they get community service, it ought to be somewhere such that the general public gets no contact with them.
In the Goode Olde Dayes in England’s pleasant land they could have been shackled up and had rotten fruit and vegetables thrown at them. Alas we can’t do that to fruit and vegetables even if they are off, it’s such a waste (like non-alcoholic beer).

Personally I’d like to see them repopulate the Isles of St Kilda in the NW Atlantic with these people. A place where the government won’t bother them and they won’t bother us, but I’d feel sorry for the rare birds that live there!
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

JimUk1 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:24 pm
Good. I hope they prosecute every single one of these idiots make them do community service once this is over.
[/quote]

In the Goode Olde Dayes in England’s pleasant land they could have been shackled up and had rotten fruit and vegetables thrown at them. Alas we can’t do that to fruit and vegetables even if they are off, it’s such a waste (like non-alcoholic beer).

Personally I’d like to see them repopulate the Isles of St Kilda in the NW Atlantic with these people. A place where the government won’t bother them and they won’t bother us, but I’d feel sorry for the rare birds that live there!
[/quote]

There should be an island, in the Shetlands or Orkneys, where they could go. Alternatively, South Georgia could host them, on the western half; or perhaps on Laurie or Coronation Islands.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools