BTBAB - Beat the Bailiffs and Banks - worse than GOODF

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: BTBAB - Beat the Bailiffs and Banks - worse than GOODF

Post by Burnaby49 »

Skeleton wrote:Nadine Potter will instantly kick anyone who disagrees with benefit fraud, and her wing man Carl Cunningham seems to spend his life spouting bollocks about nothing in particular, i am assuming he has to put his bong down just long enough to type more bullshit though. Bans being handed out left right and center because people actually agree you should not park on double yellow lines (no parking at all for American viewers) should come as no surprise. She really is as thick as mince but has found a little power, it is the main reason the group is in such a mess.
Since I'm just back from five weeks of driving in Britain I can give an outside observation. Everybody semed to park on the double yellow, particularly delivery vehicles. The double yellow areas were sometimes as packed as the regular parking. I can see why with British parking rates. Brighton was the most expensive at 27 pounds per day. At those rates it's worth a chance to just nip in for ten minutes to do some quick shopping or drop something off.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Skeleton
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Skeleton »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Skeleton wrote:Nadine Potter will instantly kick anyone who disagrees with benefit fraud, and her wing man Carl Cunningham seems to spend his life spouting bollocks about nothing in particular, i am assuming he has to put his bong down just long enough to type more bullshit though. Bans being handed out left right and center because people actually agree you should not park on double yellow lines (no parking at all for American viewers) should come as no surprise. She really is as thick as mince but has found a little power, it is the main reason the group is in such a mess.
Since I'm just back from five weeks of driving in Britain I can give an outside observation. Everybody semed to park on the double yellow, particularly delivery vehicles. The double yellow areas were sometimes as packed as the regular parking. I can see why with British parking rates. Brighton was the most expensive at 27 pounds per day. At those rates it's worth a chance to just nip in for ten minutes to do some quick shopping or drop something off.
Brighton is a seaside town and a tourist magnet, Blackpool is the same, along with Herne Bay and others that charge extortionate prices to park in the hope it discourages outsiders from parking at all, and gives the locals who have permits a chance to park. All that happens though is people park illegally. Depending on the zone and the signs delivery drivers can drop off legally.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

We stayed at Brighton because it was a short drive to Gatwick and there are a lot of good pubs. I skipped the tourist stuff including the Royal Pavilion which I'd been to a few times in the past.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Burnaby49 wrote:Everybody semed to park on the double yellow, particularly delivery vehicles.
Often, parking is prohibited but loading or unloading is permitted.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

littleFred wrote:If debt collectors are losing cases because they haven't followed the rules, that's good. (The official rules, I mean, not invented ones.) I'm happy with that. But there seemed to be a feeling, expressed here or on GOODF, that (a) they usually don't follow the rules or (b) cases defended on spurious grounds are usually defeated.
If you consider turning up with no evidence not following the rules, then yup, been there done that (they were told by the Judge to bring it), Judges don't like that.

True that cases defended with a 'didn't do it Gov' rarely prevail, I wasn't talking about that.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

letissier14 wrote:As an ex admin on GOODF, I have seen many court cases where Lowell have lost in court, though the exact number I have no idea of, but i would imagine it would be a very tiny percentage overall.

Lowell being one of the main players in debt collection industry and a very successful one at that, have a policy of writing debt off quite quickly if they think it will be a struggle to collect the debt, and therefore concentrate their efforts mainly on those who can and will be pay, which results in bigger profits and less time waste on non payers.

The 3 letters as a concept has no standing, but lots of people have used them and because the debt has been written off they believe it is the letters that made that happen, rather then the fact it was probably written off for a commercial reason, or they didn't have the correct paperwork, it was statute barred, there was no notice of assignment or because of the terms in Deed of Assignment.

The trouble I find is that the debt collection industry, whilst being regulated, is more often than not, abused by the debt collection companies and despite have rules and regulations to follow, often disregard those, and harass the debtor by demanding unrealistic repayment programmes, chasing the debtor when they don't even have the paperwork, hound the debtor by constantly phoning them, often 5 or 6 times a day, and numerous other things which they shouldn't.

Until such time that the debt collection industry gets its act together, sites like GOODF, btbab and Ca3 will just get bigger and bigger.
As always Sir a very informative post. I have always had the feeling DCA's step over the rules because the rules as they stand are "woolly" and open to abuse. For those same reasons BTBATB and GOODF sites exist as they exploit the same rules from another direction. The whole system needs an overhaul and an immediate stop being put on the ridiculous enforcement fees being added on by DCA's needs to be priority one. I am convinced most people will accept they owe the money the DCA is trying to collect and yes their will be a fee for that collection, but the fees they add are ridiculous.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Oh dear Nadine is worried they can't help people when people give nothing back to btbab

Funny thing to say until you realise the next post by Marc James- Greaves

Looks like begging now

And true to form Nasty Nadine put a links up so that you can buy their window stickers

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

From reading that it seems that Nadine wants to have a birthday party and they are finding it hard to keep the site running, unless I am very much mistaken the internet has plenty of free website hosting services and keeping a site up isn't all that costly.

Neither is a birthday party. All you really need is a cake and three candles, not four because that way confusion lies. That and a friendly pub, I am sure Burnaby can recommend plenty in almost every part of the country by now. Of course it's a bit contradictory to say you don't take a penny for yourselves and in the same sentence say you want to use the money to have a birthday party, for yourselves.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

PeanutGallery wrote:From reading that it seems that Nadine wants to have a birthday party and they are finding it hard to keep the site running, unless I am very much mistaken the internet has plenty of free website hosting services and keeping a site up isn't all that costly.

Neither is a birthday party. All you really need is a cake and three candles, not four because that way confusion lies. That and a friendly pub, I am sure Burnaby can recommend plenty in almost every part of the country by now. Of course it's a bit contradictory to say you don't take a penny for yourselves and in the same sentence say you want to use the money to have a birthday party, for yourselves.
Not true, my knowledge of Welsh pubs is pretty sketchy. Scotland, pretty solid.

Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Said it before I am sure but Nadine Potter, Carl Cunningham etc are very like Tom Crawford, they have nothing in their lives but their "appearances." This latest plea for interest to be shown in a third birthday party is all to do with Wakefest and the lack of support for it. They simply so not get people in everyday life do not like asking for help, this will end badly.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Nadine Potter
24 August at 19:52
Just over 3 years old and our members have saved over 20 million quid that is some good going. We want to be able to fund future projects but we can't do that without your help! If we have helped you help us by buying a sticker. http://beatthebailiffsandthebanks.co.uk ... 4591901874
They have saved people 20 million... yer right oh Nadine if you say so. :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Mind and buy your stickers from the free advice group folks. T-shirts also available.
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

In a weird way I miss BTBAB. Mostly because of the shenanigans and laughably bad advice.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Lord, this is like a Monty Python skit:

JOHN CLEESE (as Basil Fawlty in the fire drill scene): How are we supposed to show you people how to get things for free when 99.9% of you are only bothered with what we can give you for free?

MICHAEL PALIN (in full "come see the violence inherent in the system" mode): I agree, people really need to see the corruption not only bailiffs and banks but in the business and propaganda and business et cetera et cetera!

TERRY JONES (in drag): Well said!

CLEESE: I've been asking why I bother for a time now!

GRAHAM CHAPMAN (any of his pompous effeminate characters, pick your favorite): Please stay, you have taught me well. I studied this site for nigh on a year before I asked for help. And now I help others, because of people like you. I received a bollocking from you about 6 months ago for giving incorrect advice, I took it on the chin, and you acknowledged that from me. You even said you liked me, darling.

PALIN (butch voice): I have had very valuable help with this group, and I did offer to do a donation, only to be told they don't take payment. I have zero balance on my debts thanks to you.

CLEESE: People won't say thanks by buying a one-pound sticker so I don't have to pay the website bills again!

ERIC IDLE (as Mr. Smoketoomuch from the travel agent sketch): I bought a sticker! I ordered two stickers about 2 weeks ago and I still haven't got them! I have emailed too and had no response! Why-why, what's the point of ordering a sticker, if your just going to be treated like a sheep? Being herded into a field in Northwest England for some Wakefest, with sweaty mindless oafs from Kettering and Boventry and Fearn Chase, pretending to be stand-up comedians and forming pyramids and frightening the children and [goes on for several minutes, walks out]

CLEESE: No thank you! We work our arses off in this website and we don't take a penny for ourselves! We just thought it might be nice to celebrate our third birthday! We can't do that alone, you know!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Skeleton wrote:
Nadine Potter
24 August at 19:52
Just over 3 years old and our members have saved over 20 million quid that is some good going. We want to be able to fund future projects but we can't do that without your help! If we have helped you help us by buying a sticker. http://beatthebailiffsandthebanks.co.uk ... 4591901874
They have saved people 20 million... yer right oh Nadine if you say so. :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Mind and buy your stickers from the free advice group folks. T-shirts also available.
Kind of like they have 50,000 members who can come and donate to theri Wankfest???? :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

When the BTBAB parking notice fails to stop a ticket :haha:

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

seems it would be more a magnet for a ticket than repelling one.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Parking enforcement must be a tiresome and thankless job. I can imagine someone about to pass a car as being a borderline case, but seeing the defiant sticker on it, says "oh, yeah?" and tickets it, then moves on, having vented some frustration.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

grixit wrote:Parking enforcement must be a tiresome and thankless job. I can imagine someone about to pass a car as being a borderline case, but seeing the defiant sticker on it, says "oh, yeah?" and tickets it, then moves on, having venting some frustration.
I would have to automatically assume the person shouldn't be parked there and knows it. Hence, the majik wurds 'look at meeeeeeeeeee' sign.
Tuco
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Tuco »

grixit wrote:Parking enforcement must be a tiresome and thankless job. I can imagine someone about to pass a car as being a borderline case, but seeing the defiant sticker on it, says "oh, yeah?" and tickets it, then moves on, having vented some frustration.
My son's, girlfriend's Mum has just been offered a job as a traffic warden:

£11 per hour, £5 commission for every ticket issued and £25 a week "danger" money.

Not bad, I didn't think. She'd piss £500 for a 40 hour week.
Bungle told me that she worked at the CAB
She lied
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Tuco wrote:
My son's, girlfriend's Mum has just been offered a job as a traffic warden:

£11 per hour, £5 commission for every ticket issued and £25 a week "danger" money.

Not bad, I didn't think. She'd piss £500 for a 40 hour week.
Please name the employer who pays £5 commission for every ticket issued.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.