Rekha Patel loses her house

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Rekha Patel loses her house

Post by notorial dissent »

Yes, and again, I have to say that considering the type of work involved, I am amazed that she got off as lightly as she apparently did.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

Her dwindling support has echoes of Tom Crawford. She started with support from hundreds of people, once the truth came out that she could have settled for £8200 in 2011 and it was her stupid frivolous counter suits against her neighbours that brought her debt to 72k, her supporters realised they had been taken for mugs and abandond her. Her latest post since Wednesday has a grand total of two replies both of them sorry I can't make it to your court case.
AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AndyPandy »

daltontrumbno wrote:Her dwindling support has echoes of Tom Crawford. She started with support from hundreds of people, once the truth came out that she could have settled for £8200 in 2011 and it was her stupid frivolous counter suits against her neighbours that brought her debt to 72k, her supporters realised they had been taken for mugs and abandond her. Her latest post since Wednesday has a grand total of two replies both of them sorry I can't make it to your court case.
and all the while (with further hearings) she's racking up more and more legal costs and she's teaching children - seriously, there's no hope for this Country's future !! :brickwall:
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Hercule Parrot wrote:So next week we can confidently expect her refusal to comply with the outcome of that hearing (corrupt Admiralty court, straw-man, Magna Carta, etc).
She's already doing so:
On 14th November I had an injunction stuck on my door telling me I can't enter my property, which was acquired by a private hearing where the Judge was mislead.
Which begs the question: if it was a private hearing, how do you know about it? What was the judge misled about, exactly? She also calls it "my property", ignoring that the courts have ruled otherwise. This woman is just a sociopath.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:So next week we can confidently expect her refusal to comply with the outcome of that hearing (corrupt Admiralty court, straw-man, Magna Carta, etc).
She's already doing so:
On 14th November I had an injunction stuck on my door telling me I can't enter my property, which was acquired by a private hearing where the Judge was mislead.
Which begs the question: if it was a private hearing, how do you know about it? What was the judge misled about, exactly? She also calls it "my property", ignoring that the courts have ruled otherwise. This woman is just a sociopath.
:sarcasmon:

Don't you see that it IS "her property", because the corrupt judge, in cahoots with (or at the behest of) the banksters, was misled into awarding her property to someone else at a private hearing where Ms. Patel was denied the chance to assert her rights under natural law, common law, the Magna Carta (and Heaven knows what else)???
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Rekha has posted up the warrant.....on the beloved Freeman on the Land Registration FB site. I dont think she realises its there so we can take the piss, but hey ho..
These are the documents that I have recently acquired, as I kept saying on the videos on 10th June 2016 that the writ says I owe nothing, my dad offered yo pay the fee of £111.75, no wonder they would not allow us to look at it on the day!!! I am have written to oxford high court to verify the writ, their silence is deafening, however I am in possession of the computer records from the court that clearly state no judgements or warrants were made by Oxford, hence this is why I never received a copy, this is also reflected by the public record from the Ministry of Justice. Share this post please your sister Rekha x

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

SteveUK wrote:Rekha has posted up the warrant.....on the beloved Freeman on the Land Registration FB site. I dont think she realises its there so we can take the piss, but hey ho..
I was just going to share those :haha:

I thought it was very strange of her posting them up on a facebook group that is there to mock freemen on the land, then I realised she probably didn't read the page title properly giving her history of overlooking the obvious.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

SteveUK wrote:
These are the documents that I have recently acquired, as I kept saying on the videos on 10th June 2016 that the writ says I owe nothing, my dad offered yo pay the fee of £111.75, no wonder they would not allow us to look at it on the day!!! I am have written to oxford high court to verify the writ, their silence is deafening, however I am in possession of the computer records from the court that clearly state no judgements or warrants were made by Oxford, hence this is why I never received a copy, this is also reflected by the public record from the Ministry of Justice. Share this post please your sister Rekha x
She does know, wait of course she doesn't, that the costs of execution aren't anything to do with what she owes. It's simply an amount that will be added to the debt and settled at a later date.
Warning may contain traces of nut
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I'm starting to think she's just plain stupid:
Rekha Patel wrote:my dad offered to pay the fee of £111.75
And what would that have accomplished? The writ clearly says to give possession of the land "and" pay the sum indicated, not "or". I hope her job as a math teacher doesn't require her to teach logic.

And I can't even parse this:
I am have written to oxford high court to verify the writ, their silence is deafening, however I am in possession of the computer records from the court that clearly state no judgements or warrants were made by Oxford, hence this is why I never received a copy, this is also reflected by the public record from the Ministry of Justice.
She wrote to the court to confirm the writ she never received a copy of, which is pictured above. :sarcastic:
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Her point is that per schedule 2 the document shows a 0 for 1) the amount of sums owed (Including interest), 2) fixed costs, and 3) assessed costs, right above the 5) cost for execution so her position is there is nothing owed, per schedule 2 so how can they take the house. If she owes Zero per the Schedule 2 of the possession document, and all it has is 111 odd in fees, then that is all she owes. That is how she is reading this. We can now confirm, with out a doubt, that the Stupid is strong in this one. After all she is a math teacher right, and Zero = Nothing. :sarcasmon:
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent

Apparently it has escaped her trap like mind that the court issued an order of possession to (name redacted- ND), whoever that is, back in April, and this writ is just enforcing it. The £111.75 is just what this latest effort cost her. I am beginning to agree, that not only is she just flat out stupid, but that she can not read either. I really do shudder to think that she is actually a teacher and still teaching.

Edit: I now know who (name redacted- ND) is, and much is clearer now.
Last edited by notorial dissent on Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: to remove info - ND
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

About to find out , the hard way, just how little you understand the law.

:beatinghorse:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Yes it is frightening to know that she's a maths teacher and still teaching. She works at a failing school "Glossopdale Community College" which is constantly rated as "Requires Improvement" by OFSTED. Says it all.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
TheCoz
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by TheCoz »

Long time lurker etc.

Seems to be some confusion over this, I'm an ex enforcement agent, will confirm this to admin if needed.

The writ of possession here is basically an instruction from the court on behalf of Frances to evict whomever is occupying the property. It's a standard document, they all look identical no matter who you are evicting. The fees are actually payable by the claimant.

The reason it says she owes nothing is because this is just the instruction to remove her. She would have a separate ccj that if enforced would tell them to take control of goods.

I would assume this writ has been done is because she broke back into the property and Frances is the new legal owner of the property.

This may have been common knowledge and if now seem like a dick head I apologise.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

TheCoz wrote:Long time lurker etc.

Seems to be some confusion over this, I'm an ex enforcement agent, will confirm this to admin if needed.

The writ of possession here is basically an instruction from the court on behalf of Frances to evict whomever is occupying the property. It's a standard document, they all look identical no matter who you are evicting. The fees are actually payable by the claimant.

The reason it says she owes nothing is because this is just the instruction to remove her. She would have a separate ccj that if enforced would tell them to take control of goods.

I would assume this writ has been done is because she broke back into the property and Frances is the new legal owner of the property.

This may have been common knowledge and if now seem like a dick head I apologise.
Welcome to the forum, TheCoz. Nothing to apologise for, that's a very concise, cogent explanation of where Rekha is now and what's going to happen.
notorial dissent

TheCoz welcome to the forum, and thank you for the verification on the writ, pretty much what most of us assumed, but nice to have official confirmation. Patel lives in a land of fantasy and delusion where she thinks she is still the owner of the property, which of course, is not the case, that barge done sunk a long time back, like April I think.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

notorial dissent wrote: ... that barge done sunk a long time back ...
Admiralty law?
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

TheCoz wrote:Long time lurker etc.

Welcome, always worth getting the opinion of someone with actual experience of executing these documents. I would have thought that the fees would be added on to the debt, then again I have never received one of these or really worked in the debt recovery field.
Warning may contain traces of nut
TheCoz
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by TheCoz »

Usually with writs the fee is payable by the debtor except with evictions.

Essentially it is a service that we perform on behalf of claimants, that's why we want them out in an hour. Any damage that is done to the property during a normal eviction would also be the claimants responsibility, unless of course they then take the defendant to court in a separate case for damages. Most don't. I can't imagine this resulting in further legal action, most of cost the defendant thousands that they will never get back already.
Wozzle
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Wozzle »

I'd love to be in a position to offer to buy the debt/title - and proceed with the eviction with the benefit of the knowledge of online community behind me.

Feel for the current legal owner still having a loon in her house.

Maybe tom could get a mortgage and buy it?