longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Rekha Patel loses her house

Post by longdog »

grixit wrote:
morrand wrote:
Bones wrote:
Seeing this led me to go through a few of the other drawings on Ms Patel's application for planning permission.

Is this typical of the level of detail/quality that goes into planning applications? Because I'm lining up a series of snotty comments about them, but if that's customary for this sort of thing, then they're not really deserved, and I'd rather keep them to myself.
Every architectural drawing i've ever seen has more details than that. Heck, do it yourself home improvement diagrams have more details. Likewise the brochure in the shelving materials aisle of Home Depot.
A first year brickies apprentice would be expected to do better than that. A LOT better than that.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The fact that the thack stones WEREN'T part of the fabric of her house should have been the first warning that she was treading where she shouldn't, any more than you take off part of your neighbor's roof just because it is in your way. Then again, she wasn't concerned about anyone or anything but herself, and see where she ended up.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Gone a bit quiet on this, so here's one Youtuber's view. George Balageorge says about Wrecker Patel:

"Public service announcement: don't listen to people like Chrisy Morris over in England...I have to ask Miss Patel 'Was it worth it? You pay £30k to fix your damn house but you can't pay your legal fees? And you listen to Chrisy Morris?' She's dumb, she's an idiot, she's stupid and she's a teacher for godsakes!"

(Got it in one, George...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_NqO4B7Q94
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Bones

Post by Bones »

Any dates for the next hearing ?
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Oh dear what a dilemma for Wrecker Patel tomorrow on 1st March. Does she go to Slater Ave, Warrington to support the director of the company that bought her house for £2 - Baron David Ward - in his eviction at 12 noon? Or does she go to Tameside Court at 10am to support Chrisy Morris who tried to obstruct the bailiff in her eviction last summer? I suppose she could attend both, that is if the Judge at Tameside makes a quick clean job of it.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

He Who Knows wrote:Oh dear what a dilemma for Wrecker Patel tomorrow on 1st March. Does she go to Slater Ave, Warrington to support the director of the company that bought her house for £2 - Baron David Ward - in his eviction at 12 noon? Or does she go to Tameside Court at 10am to support Chrisy Morris who tried to obstruct the bailiff in her eviction last summer? I suppose she could attend both, that is if the Judge at Tameside makes a quick clean job of it.
My money's on "neither." Rekha Patel cares about no one but Rekha Patel, even if those people have helped her in the past.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I wonder if she'll show up when her parents are hauled up in front of the magistrate on fraud charges.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

notorial dissent wrote:I wonder if she'll show up when her parents are hauled up in front of the magistrate on fraud charges.
I don't think her parents will get charged with fraud but I think there is a real chance that HMRC (the tax man) will ask for the stamp duty on the transfer. They then have to either cough up (I think) £7500 per "transfer" of the property or put it in writing that it was all fake.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:I don't think her parents will get charged with fraud but I think there is a real chance that HMRC (the tax man) will ask for the stamp duty on the transfer. They then have to either cough up (I think) £7500 per "transfer" of the property or put it in writing that it was all fake.
I suspect the Chancery Court will simply declare the transactions null and void. Which would mean there is no transfer to pay tax on, and obviate the need for an admission of guilt. Which means the parents (and Baron David Ward) will face no repercussions, unless someone feels like prosecuting them for fraud. In my experience in the US, they don't.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Just need Baron TrampBeard in this photo with Cwisy and Wrecker then we've got the full clown set.

https://tamesidereporter.com/2017/03/pa ... for-trial/ :snicker:
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Love the formal attire he wore to court, and the 2nd photo with Rekha's eyes closed
Last edited by NYGman on Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Mr Morris claimed that the charges were not properly served to a correct address and within a six month period.

However District Judge, D.J. Saunders while listening to Mr Morris’s arguments patiently, ruled that Mr Morris had been notified correctly and within the time limit.

Mr Morris insisted that the summonses had been sent to an address he had never lived at in his home town.

Judge Saunders said: “It looks to me that you have been served you are certainly here so on that we can proceed.”

“How did you know you had to be here if you were not served?

Mr Morris replied: “I phoned the police to double check.
:haha: :haha: :haha:
AndyPandy

Re: Rekha Patel loses her hous

Post by AndyPandy »

NYGman wrote:Love the formal attire he wore to court, and the 3nd photo with Rekha's eyes closed

Talking about Court attire, I notice wrecker only ever wears her white sari for Court appearances, given her court track record it must be getting pretty grubby by now.
Bones

Post by Bones »

mufc1959 wrote:
Mr Morris claimed that the charges were not properly served to a correct address and within a six month period.

However District Judge, D.J. Saunders while listening to Mr Morris’s arguments patiently, ruled that Mr Morris had been notified correctly and within the time limit.

Mr Morris insisted that the summonses had been sent to an address he had never lived at in his home town.

Judge Saunders said: “It looks to me that you have been served you are certainly here so on that we can proceed.”

“How did you know you had to be here if you were not served?

Mr Morris replied: “I phoned the police to double check.
:haha: :haha: :haha:
Video of the call in which in complains about this

https://www.facebook.com/chrisy.morris. ... 205096267/
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Ooh I missed that from the judge. "Potentially going to prison after f there has been fraud@
The Glossop teacher was there to represent herself from an injunction filed by her next door neighbour, “to prevent her or any of her friends from re-entering the property” known as Hanover Cottage in Simmondley, Glossop.
The hearing before Circuit Judge Iyers on Wednesday morning, was told the application from the claimant represented by Mr Metcalfe could not be heard today until the issue of title held at the Land Registry was sorted.
Judge Iyers rebuked Miss Patel for handing the papers proving her short term tenancy agreement in to the court so late.
Miss Patel apologised and explained she had just received them the day before.
The judge then asked who had purchased the property?
Miss Patel mentioned two companies Fringed Ltd and Land and Property Protection Alliance Ltd.
Judge Iyers asked who did they acquire the property from?
Patel replied:”Myself”
The Judge then asked how much for ? and seemed a little surprised when Miss Patel replied “ £2
Mr Daniel Metcalfe for the plaintiff, then told the court that “this was the first he had known of this”
The Judge said: “As you have been surprised I am tempted to adjourn the case so the problem of conflicting accounts between Patel and your client can be gone into.”
Mr Metcalfe suggested to the court that Miss Patel was not in a position to convey the property: “because it was not hers to convey – that is Fraud”
The Judge replied “That is the point you have to prove that, but I cannot ignore the Land Registry title.” I cannot make an order.”
Mr Metcalfe reiterated “at the time of the Injunction application, she was not in a position to sell the property.”
The judge then said “If she does not have the money herself there is an issue of the of the companies liability.
You might say there was no power to convey a tenancy agreement potentially”
Mr Metcalfle replied “ we do not know” the judge then told Mr Metcalfe “THATS MY POINT”
The judge then addressing Patel said: “I have a serious suspicion that you knew very well that you knew of the injunction and took these steps.
“However I am not prepared to take steps to prevent you from occupying the property until the next hearing and it would also be unfair to set aside the injunction I will adjourn.” Directing the question to Mr Metcalfe for the plaintiff, the judge asked: “What would be the terms of an adjournment?
Metcalfe then replied: “He needed to go to the Land Registry” he then said: “he would consider calling for a prison sentence if it was proven that there had been Contempt of Court of the injuction .

The Judge said: “He could give the claimant a right to inspect.”
At this point Miss Patel raised questions about the legality of the original orders saying “there was a dispute over the order of sale”
Judge Iyers intervened saying: “ I am not preventing you from raising them, just not here” Miss Patel continued though saying: ‘” There are no records of any warrant or writ, no warrants are issued and if we are talking about suprise.
I was suprised the case originally went from Manchester to Oxford, I did not receive any of the paper work at the time, informing me of this.”
“I was completely taken by suprise!
Judge asked Metcalfe: “Is your client realistically able to proceed with the case?
Metcalfe replied : “I would have to go away and do research”
Judge Iyers then said: “ I will adjourn it for you to make an application.
“This case may need to go to a higher court I am advising it goes to the Chancery Division.”
Miss Patel encouraged by a small band of supporters looked relieved as she lives to fight yet another battle in the bid to save herself from losing her home.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Mr Metcalfle replied “ we do not know” the judge then told Mr Metcalfe “THATS MY POINT”
I love how the incompetent, biased writer from the Tameside Reporter emphasizes this point, as if it were a major concession to Rekha Patel's case. I think the Judge's point is not merely "we don't know currently" but also "we will know soon enough."

I suppose it's true that she "lived to fight another day", but when that day comes the cost will be much greater. For all she's put her neighbor and the court system through, I hope they throw the book at her.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

There are certainly dark clouds gathering over gossip....
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

TheNewSaint wrote:I suppose it's true that she "lived to fight another day", but when that day comes the cost will be much greater. For all she's put her neighbor and the court system through, I hope they throw the book at her.
No news yet? The law moves exceedingly slowly, in Glossop.....
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Well radio silence is broken on this page too, just like the page of her best mate, Baron Ward. Rumour has it that Rekha Patel hasn't been back to her house (Patel Cottage) since the stayed injunction of November 2016 was up and running again 4 weeks ago. Apparently there was a court hearing on 13th March (who knew?) which she didn't attend due to being 'abroad' so her appeal to set aside the Nov injunction was thrown out. (Correct me if I'm wrong but are teachers not allowed to go 'abroad' during term time when they're on the sick?) A quick check of the Land Registry shows that Patel Cottage is still owned by Tunkashila Ltd and has been since her parents' companies (Fringed Ltd and Land & Property Protection Alliance Ltd - of which Baron Ward was a director) sold it on for £100 last December. So she hasn't yet sold it on to the dormant company, Rekha Patel Ltd waiting in the wings. Wonder if she's gone 'abroad' for good?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

He Who Knows wrote:A quick check of the Land Registry shows that Patel Cottage is still owned by Tunkashila Ltd and has been since her parents' companies (Fringed Ltd and Land & Property Protection Alliance Ltd - of which Baron Ward was a director) sold it on for £100 last December. So she hasn't yet sold it on to the dormant company, Rekha Patel Ltd waiting in the wings. Wonder if she's gone 'abroad' for good?
She or someone still has to deal with HMRC over the stamp duty and capital gains on the property transfers.
https://www.gov.uk/tax-sell-property/work-out-your-gain
In some situations you should use the market value of the property when working out your gain. Do this if:

you sold it for less than it was worth to help the buyer
A quick guesstimate says that's about £60k in tax. Twice.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self