Rekha Patel loses her house

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Rekha Patel loses her house

Post by SteveUK »

Ooh, somebody has got out of bed the wrong side this morning...
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

WE SANG TO EACH OTHER IN OUR POLICE CELLS, . THE SONG TO RELEASE YOURSELF IS 10 GREEN BOTTLES, THEY HAD ENOUGH AFTER THAT AND LET US GO.
Now that, I can understand.

Although it is more probable that it was after the appropriate paperwork was completed and it was time to release them anyway.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

It's always the last thing that they do that caused the action to occur, regardless of any causal connection. It is akin to a fan who has a pre-game ritual which they believe causes the team to win or lose, depending on how they perform said ritual. This logical fallacy leads to bigger things in the Freeman world, and sometimes reinforces their belief that their freeman actions work. When cases are dropped for unrelated reasons, it is clear the Freeman Woo was the trigger. Same with the 3 letter process, when it "works" it is because of the letters, and in no way because of other factors.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
longdog

Post by longdog »

If he were still alive today, my grandfather, Martin Luther King, would admire her determination :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I suspect it was more a case of them being held until the work was done and the court order carried out, to keep them out form under foot and getting in to worse trouble.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Mahatma Gandhi was born in 1869. His grandchildren were born between 1928 and 1946. Rekha Patel was born in 1972 or 1973. She can't even tell a plausible lie.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

To be fair Rekha didn't say which Gandhi she was referring to. :snicker:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
longdog

Post by longdog »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:To be fair Rekha didn't say which Gandhi she was referring to. :snicker:
Wasn't that a Tony Hancock joke?

"Gandhi?"

"Bert Gandhi... He works down the chip shop"
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

I wondered why Patel was claiming that her long suffering neighbour had 'friends in high places'.

Turns out that Ms Apples is a former director of the Glossop And District Heritage Trust. You have to hand it to Patel, of all the possible neighbours to have if you're going to run roughshod over laws protecting historic buildings....
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

More importantly, someone with really good lawyers and who isn't afraid to use them.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

aesmith wrote:Now venting on Sovereign Paralegals, all in capitals. Rekha Patel shared her post On a quick skim the only thing I picked up was this bizarre claim ..
... AS I LEFT THE POLICE STATION I TOLD THEM MY GRANDFATHER GANDHI WAS ALSO ARRESTED MANY TIMES ...
I doubt that Gandhi was really her grandfather, but that's irrelevant.

That comment is sort of a corollary of the old line "They laughed at Christopher Columbus". To which the answer is "They laughed at Bozo the Clown, too". Just because people laugh at you does not put you on a par with Columbus.

While it is true that Gandhi was arrested, many common thieves are also repeatedly arrested. Just because you are arrested, doesn't raise you to the level of the Mahatma.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

noblepa wrote:While it is true that Gandhi was arrested, many common thieves are also repeatedly arrested. Just because you are arrested, doesn't raise you to the level of the Mahatma.
Nor do I think Ghandi resorted to leading his entire cell block in a rousing chorus of "10 Green Bottles."
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

Look who offered his expert* analysis:

*Note: Following his advice can lead to loss of dwelling.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

"You are suffering for a reason".
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Stephen P Whelan - she was advised from the offset not to hire cowboys to do the building work on her listed building, but she knew best and hired cowboys which resulted in around five grands worth of damage to the neighbours house. She was advised to settle out of court but she knew best and went to court even though there was a mountain of evidence against her. She was advised to pay the damages award of £8200 promptly but she knew best and chose to let the damages order almost double before paying. She was advised not to take revenge action against the neighbours but she knew best and launched a string of unwinnable vexious law suits against her neighbours running up a legal bill of 72 grand which by playing silly buggers has now risen to 90 grand, she is about to receive a criminal record which will see her being struck of as a teacher, all because she knew better than people who were banging their heads against a brick wall trying to advise her.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

What luck-- her grandpa is back on Earth, reincarnated as a peach sheeted death faster! She can go live with him.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Rekha Patel's Facebook page is kicking off :D She's deleted Stephen Whelan's comments. :haha: Chrisy Morris has been called out. :lol: And who knew that Rosie and Bob Jackson got done for squatting? :snicker:

Jamie Fox
Jamie Fox Is crissy not helping you still.
LikeShow More Reactions
· Reply ·
· 20 hrs
Manage
Jamie Fox
Jamie Fox Stephen p whelan why cant i see your comment
LikeShow More Reactions
· Reply · 18 hrs

Jayne Lea
Jayne Lea Sending you love Rekha
LikeShow More Reactions
· Reply ·
· 20 hrs

Rosie Jackson
Rosie Jackson So sorry to hear about all this but it just the same tactics that happened to me and Bob we were locked up for 8 hours while they boarded up the house and put security guards and dogs in there also we have been charged with squatting. God bless and trust in the lord
LikeShow More Reactions
· Reply ·
· 19 hrs
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

He Who Knows wrote:Rekha Patel's Facebook page is kicking off :D She's deleted Stephen Whelan's comments. :haha: Chrisy Morris has been called out. :lol: And who knew that Rosie and Bob Jackson got done for squatting? :snicker:

Jamie Fox
Jamie Fox Is crissy not helping you still.
LikeShow More Reactions
· Reply ·
· 20 hrs
Manage
Jamie Fox
Jamie Fox Stephen p whelan why cant i see your comment
LikeShow More Reactions
· Reply · 18 hrs

Jayne Lea
Jayne Lea Sending you love Rekha
LikeShow More Reactions
· Reply ·
· 20 hrs

Rosie Jackson
Rosie Jackson So sorry to hear about all this but it just the same tactics that happened to me and Bob we were locked up for 8 hours while they boarded up the house and put security guards and dogs in there also we have been charged with squatting. God bless and trust in the lord
LikeShow More Reactions
· Reply ·
· 19 hrs

You cynic. With top legal advice like this, I'm sure Wrecker will be back in her home soon. Just like Tom!
Roger Taylor Issue the police with a commercial lien for aiding and abetting fraud

Mark Taylor A BIG LIEN ..... long term trauma , distress,

Roger Taylor SUE FOR MILLIONS, AND ASK FOR THE POLICE'S OATH WHERE IT SAYS THEY CAN AID AND ABET FRAUD ?

Mark Taylor Get the affidavit served on them they acted outside their jurisdiction , assisted a fraud, breach of pace, breach of the peace, kidnapping, trespass, false imprisonment, are just a few ... so they are in trouble

Mark Taylor sue them as a man / woman

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Rosie Jackson
LikeShow More Reactions
· Reply ·
Yes Rosie, they used the same tactics because that's exactly what happens when you defy an order of Court and break back in when you've been ordered to leave.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Since she's now in full "there were no thackstones in the first place" denial, and her supporters seem to be taking that at face value, I thought it might make sense to post these all in one place.

1.Photo dated 1999 showing thackstones in place ..

2.Still from BBC Empty Homes showing thackstones in 2011

3.From what was effectively her retrospective planning application Link..

4."During" taken mid works with sawn off thackstones clearly shown ..

5."After" from estate agent picture showing current lead flashings ..

(1) and (4) from neighbours application to reinstate Link