Rekha Patel loses her house

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Rekha Patel loses her house

Post by longdog »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:...and people with piercings.
Oi! :(
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
King Lud
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by King Lud »

I don't have piercings but my wife does and she is probably the kindest person you would ever meet.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:Is it OK to dislike people of whatever race if they are simply nasty people? Is this a safe thing to do now? I'm not that keen on religious people and people with piercings. Are they protected yet?
I have yet to witness an occasion where someone responded to an accustation of racism with the response "I don;t dislike you because you are Slurvian, I dislike you because you are nasty".
A word of warning, we don't allow that kind of comment here. So no more disparaging postings about Slurvians. If we allowed offensive Slurvian commentary where will it end? Abusing Freedonians and Ruritanians?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I can usually ignore ear-rings, but anything else is pretty gross. I'll throw in tattoos as well, I just think bodies look better without them. Just personal taste and I don't go telling them.
Though I'd probably not employ them. Fads pass, and these too shall pass.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The big one here is tattoos. Virtually a requirement to live on the west coast from about Frisco north to Vancouver. It's unusual to have a bartender in Portland, Seattle, or Vancouver who isn't covered in them.

However the most revolting personal decoration I've seen was an idiot here in Vancouver. He'd decided to try and emulate the devil so he actually had a pair of fake horns implanted at the top of his forehead (under the skin) and had his tongue slit from front to back.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I've seen devil horns. And angel wings. And slit tongues. And images of men who had other appendages slit from front to back.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

grixit wrote:I've seen devil horns. And angel wings. And slit tongues. And images of men who had other appendages slit from front to back.
Time to end this line of discussion.

He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Siegfreid Shrink wrote: Fads pass, and these too shall pass.
Well it's taking a while because tats have been around since the 4th millenium BC and piercings for at least 5,000yrs. Maybe if another ice age forces us all to cover our flesh, we as a species may find other means of inflicting endorphin-releasing pain on our bodies. Back sack and crack anyone?
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Burnaby49 wrote:
grixit wrote:I've seen devil horns. And angel wings. And slit tongues. And images of men who had other appendages slit from front to back.

How about those Bengals?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Gregg wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:

How about those Bengals?
the Jets you say? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

My beloved Dolphins will once again go 6-10 and get a mediocre draft pick, which they will waste. Kinda takes a lot of the excitement out of an upcoming season.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

ExiledScouser, you'll be pleased to hear that Barry Evans is back! He saved the day by posting photographic evidence of Chrisy Morris's BNP candidacy on the Nine Lives Media thread that's kicking off...
https://www.facebook.com/ninelivesmedia ... cation=ufi
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Apparently scrubbed. Bailiff battling should be in between "scammers trying to take your pension" and "what it's like being a transsexual". There's nothing there but one single comment.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

9LM failed to properly vet Chrisy, and are now trying to sweep it under the rug.

First, they tried the semantic argument that Chrisy was not an official BNP candidate. Which is true, but he was aligned with them, as the documents in this very thread show. When this proof was posted to the Facebook page, 9LM deleted it all.

This is not a good look for a group that claims to do investigative journalism. They should own up to their mistake.
longdog

Post by longdog »

TheNewSaint wrote:This is not a good look for a group that claims to do investigative journalism.

The word 'claims' being the operative word. I think rather than 'investigative journalism' a more accurate term would be 'cheap to make, lowest common denominator, sensationalist crap for the masses'.

There's a reason I don't and won't have a television and this garbage is part of it. The only good things on TV are The Walking Dead which I can get on DVD and Top Gear and Top Gear's shit without JC/JM/RH so that just leaves TWD.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

He Who Knows wrote:ExiledScouser, you'll be pleased to hear that Barry Evans is back! He saved the day by posting photographic evidence of Chrisy Morris's BNP candidacy on the Nine Lives Media thread that's kicking off...
https://www.facebook.com/ninelivesmedia ... cation=ufi
Sadly whatever it was Barry said is lost forever to the electronic ether. I didn't think I'd see Ch4 commissioning a programme eulogising a BNP sympathiser. Hopefully a commissioning editor somewhere takes note of all of this the next time 9lm pitch their next ideas.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

exiledscouser wrote:Sadly whatever it was Barry (Evans) said is lost forever to the electronic ether.
I saw it. It was pretty much just links to the same documents and photos that appear earlier in this thread.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

Nine Lives Media also now produce the BBC programme 'Songs Of Praise'. It could explain why they are keen to avoid negative publicity. However, that's not an excuse for poor judgement and very mediocre journalism.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

When's Wrekha in Court, is it tomorrow?

What's the betting on 'no case to answer' plea??
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

AndyPandy wrote:When's Wrekha in Court, is it tomorrow?

What's the betting on 'no case to answer' plea??
14th was said earlier in this thread.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self