Rekha Patel loses her house

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Re: Rekha Patel loses her house

Post by daltontrumbno »

Seems Rekha is back in court again today, by the sounds of it Plexus law have become tired of Rekha's disruption of the sale and are asking permission for the house to be sold at auction, I would assume that they will also going to ask that the £220k minimum price condition is also dropped.
Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Given the circumstances this seems eminently sensible. The original minimum price may have been an attempt to defend the interests of Ms. Patel, which is laudable but since she is the biggest obstacle to a reasonably priced sale, somewhat impractical.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

daltontrumbno wrote:Seems Rekha is back in court again today, by the sounds of it Plexus law have become tired of Rekha's disruption of the sale and are asking permission for the house to be sold at auction, I would assume that they will also going to ask that the £220k minimum price condition is also dropped.
Did she actually attend or did her "lawyer/landlord/imaginary friend" represent her?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

From Wrecka's Facebook page 8pm last night:
Rekha Patel:
12 hrs ·
If anyone is free tomorrow to attend manchester civil justice centre at 10 am, i would appreciate some support, the woman at the desk said there was a hearing to auction of my home...when i went to enquire about my claim that there was hearing at 10.30 tomorrow, i phoned back to find that it was at 10am, it seems my application are going missing in the court..thank you in advance...

Sara Santo Domingo: ["Get the name of the court manager and we can do a meditation. Seems the righteous are struggling in the court house!"] VedYork

Innie York: Sara Santo Domingo...thank you Sara ...im calling people now re this

Innie York: Rekha Patel they can't do a true sake Rehka ,.it will be fixed ...it is going to be :" claimed as abandoned, " 36 month process , they are using laws of escheatment and abandonment, and dissolved companies. ..I'm looking for the forms to claim..and se as lung with Government Departments, my Mums home was stolen on a fake writ ...MOJ confirm cases were never issued !!!!! Xx

Rekha Patel: yes i have a partial case management file the case was never issued you are correct...

Innie York: Rekha Patel...exactly, it really is a home theft not an illegal eviction. ..there are 3 parts to the case file ...plus there are loads of :" draft orders " proof if fake hearings ..pro bono at Chancery confirm fraud too says many claims against the perpetrators
Oh dear it seems Wrecka's support from Ken Thompson and Peter McDowell has evaporated and she's resorting to help from Facebook for her hearing in a couple of hours time. Hope we can get some reliable feedback this time as it sounds like there's gonna be some more meditation and spell-casting goings on...
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

He Who Knows wrote:
Innie York: Rekha Patel they can't do a true sake Rehka ,.it will be fixed ...it is going to be :" claimed as abandoned, " 36 month process , they are using laws of escheatment and abandonment, and dissolved companies. ..I'm looking for the forms to claim..and se as lung with Government Departments, my Mums home was stolen on a fake writ ...MOJ confirm cases were never issued !!!!! Xx

Rekha Patel: yes i have a partial case management file the case was never issued you are correct...

Innie York: Rekha Patel...exactly, it really is a home theft not an illegal eviction. ..there are 3 parts to the case file ...plus there are loads of :" draft orders " proof if fake hearings ..pro bono at Chancery confirm fraud too says many claims against the perpetrators
Does anyone understand any of that?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

He Who Knows wrote:
Rekha Patel:
12 hrs ·
If anyone is free tomorrow to attend manchester civil justice centre at 10 am, i would appreciate some support, the woman at the desk said there was a hearing to auction of my home...when i went to enquire about my claim that there was hearing at 10.30 tomorrow, i phoned back to find that it was at 10am, it seems my application are going missing in the court..thank you in advance...

Sara Santo Domingo: ["Get the name of the court manager and we can do a meditation. Seems the righteous are struggling in the court house!"] VedYork

Innie York: Sara Santo Domingo...thank you Sara ...im calling people now re this

Oh dear it seems Wrecka's support from Ken Thompson and Peter McDowell has evaporated and she's resorting to help from Facebook for her hearing in a couple of hours time. Hope we can get some reliable feedback this time as it sounds like there's gonna be some more meditation and spell-casting goings on...

She'll be fine - after all, Sarah is going to
..we can do a meditation
. What could possibly go wrong?

Radio silence on Ken and Chrissy's pages.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

daltontrumbno wrote:Seems Rekha is back in court again today, by the sounds of it Plexus law have become tired of Rekha's disruption of the sale and are asking permission for the house to be sold at auction, I would assume that they will also going to ask that the £220k minimum price condition is also dropped.
I think it was £225k originally, but not very relevant other than that was an optimistic price, probably by an estate agent hoping to get the gig. My suspicion is that the estate agent has had no serious enquiries at that price. Plexus want to move on and get things finished off (and get their money). I wonder if this has come about because it has just got to a certain date on Plexus's calendar or if Rekha has done something to provoke it.
Anyhow, get your SovCit court bingo cards ready:
Illegal court
No jurisdiction
Didn't allow x to speak
Ignored law
Fix/deal by Illuminati/Masons/Paedophiles
"Clear win" as per Tom Crawford
Will appeal/sue for millions

The only thing I hope for is that Rekha was on record at the last appearance saying she had sold it. Because Plexus can then point out she has no interest in it and she should be excluded from this hearing.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

In regards to SovCit Bingo I'm going for 5.

1-"New information regarding this case"
2-"The judge acknowledged we won, but wouldn't let us"
3-"My neighbor is racist"
4-"Illegal eviction"
5-"I intend on taking this to the Supreme Court/ United Nations/ EU court of human rights/ the intergalactic federation of alien courts".
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

He Who Knows wrote:
Rekha Patel:
12 hrs ·

ah, but it's no longer her home. has she forgotten so soon?
I assume her 'applications' are irrelevant if she is no longer the 'owner'.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:The only thing I hope for is that Rekha was on record at the last appearance saying she had sold it. Because Plexus can then point out she has no interest in it and she should be excluded from this hearing.
But, apparently, a court has ruled that the previous "sales" were a sham to avoid foreclosure. The courts are ignoring those sales, so she still has an interest.

She also has an interest in that, if it sells at auction for less than she owes in legal fees, she would be on the hook for the difference.
ArthurWankspittle

noblepa wrote:But, apparently, a court has ruled that the previous "sales" were a sham to avoid foreclosure. The courts are ignoring those sales, so she still has an interest.
This is an interesting point because I don't think that is exactly what the court did. The court just ordered the sale. It never expressed an opinion on whether there were some sham transactions involved, which IMHO is a very subtle, very clever approach.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Arthur Wankspittle wrote: This is an interesting point because I don't think that is exactly what the court did. The court just ordered the sale. It never expressed an opinion on whether there were some sham transactions involved, which IMHO is a very subtle, very clever approach.
Agreed. And Tunkashila Ltd (Peter McDowell) is the current owner of Patel Cottage as established many times further up this thread. Her parents (who bought it for £2 off their daughter in Nov 2016) sold it to Tunkashila for £100 in Dec 2016. All in the public domain and in this thread.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

He Who Knows wrote:
Arthur Wankspittle wrote: This is an interesting point because I don't think that is exactly what the court did. The court just ordered the sale. It never expressed an opinion on whether there were some sham transactions involved, which IMHO is a very subtle, very clever approach.
Agreed. And Tunkashila Ltd (Peter McDowell) is the current owner of Patel Cottage as established many times further up this thread. Her parents (who bought it for £2 off their daughter in Nov 2016) sold it to Tunkashila for £100 in Dec 2016. All in the public domain and in this thread.
Going to be interesting when it's finally sold, so do you think he'll hand over the remaining equity !!
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Has not Tunkshila been struck off the companies register?

Do assets of defunct companies revert to the crown?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I do believe assets of defunct companies revert to the crown, I think I made reference to that pages ago...

Having said that, I doubt the conveyance will be respected, and it would be voided, reverting to Wreka.

Any real update on today's proceedings, I have the following on my Bingo Card:

1- Wreka dismissed the case when Judge Walked out
2- Judge agreed with her, but was forced to side with other side
3- Someone was ejected
4- Wouldn't look at the registry for proof of ownership
5- "Illegal eviction"
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
ArthurWankspittle

NYGman wrote:I do believe assets of defunct companies revert to the crown, I think I made reference to that pages ago...

Having said that, I doubt the conveyance will be respected, and it would be voided, reverting to Wreka.
I don't know what the process or etiquette of the situation involves, but I would hope that the judge says it reverts to Wreka and anyone who disagrees needs to turn up in a given timescale and have a good explanation ready. Especially one that includes paying stamp duty and not avoiding taxes. (I must admit though the idea of the neighbour and their solicitors getting paid and the change going to Liz is quite appealing.)
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

She has being advised on her FB page to clawback the direct debit payments for her mortgage.

https://m.facebook.com/rekhaben.maths?t ... i=comments

That would end any future prospects of owning equity! Yayyyyy! Brilliant idea!
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

NYGman wrote:I do believe assets of defunct companies revert to the crown, I think I made reference to that pages ago...
They do, it's a mare of a job to get the company resurrected. This happened to me, you have to sue the Treasury Solicitor through the High Court (Chancery Division) to get the Company re-registered with Companies House.

Took two years and Lord knows how many appearances in the High Court to finally get it sorted.

Tunkashila Limited is still an active Company.
Company Filing History Include Allotment of Shares

Type Date Description
Document PSC02 16/10/2017 NOTIFICATION OF A PERSON WITH SIGNIFICANT CONTROL TUNKASHILA GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED

Document PSC07 16/10/2017 CESSATION OF PETER MCDOWELL AS A PSC

Document AP02 16/10/2017 CORPORATE DIRECTOR APPOINTED TUNKASHILA GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED

Folder NEWINC 13/12/2016 CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION
GENERAL COMPANY DETAILS & STATEMENTS OF;
OFFICERS, CAPITAL & SHAREHOLDINGS, GUARANTEE, COMPLIANCE
MEMORANDUM OF ASSOCIATION
ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION

Capital Statement Icon LATEST SOC 13/12/2016 13/12/16 STATEMENT OF CAPITAL;GBP 1
But also added into the mix is Tunkashila Group Holdings Limitec
Last edited by AndyPandy on Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

AndyPandy wrote:Took two years and Lord knows how many appearances in the High Court to finally get it sorted.
Hmmm, 2 more years of Wrekas crazy, sounds like a plan.

Edit: I see more corporation goodness, replacing the Human director with another company. Good value for money there.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Document PSC07 16/10/2017 CESSATION OF PETER MCDOWELL AS A PSC
Interesting that FOTLer Peter McDowell has now bowed out. Probably got sick and tired of being arrested after keep breaking into Patel Cottage numerous times over the summer. That, or he's yet another one who's fell out with Princess Shoutypants.