Rekha Patel loses her house

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Rekha Patel loses her house

Post by notorial dissent »

Why so she can sue and otherwise harass them.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
John Uskglass
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by John Uskglass »

Wrecker speaks!
That she's reduced to looking for support from the PLD mob just as they are about to implode is noteworthy. Given the enormous amount of publicity her case has received, you'd expect her to be able to get more boots on the ground than the gaggle who turned up for the recent hearings. But even Morris appears to have deserted her in her hour of need.

Its all a far cry from the heady days of Peak Crawford, with hundreds turning up to protest. Looks as if the tide is ebbing.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

So, she's threatened the estate agents (how's that going to go down with the Chancery Court, who've ordered the cottage sold), wants to sue the neighbour's solicitors :-) , complains that the reporter for the local rag was biased, doesn't recognise the magistrates court as having jurisdiction (but still turns up), blah, blah, blah.

Meanwhile, the house remains boarded up and time for selling it at anything like its market value is running out.

Result! Image
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
notorial dissent

I wonder if it was Thompson who got tossed out of the courtroom on Fri?

Then again, can you believe ANYTHING that comes out of her mouth at this point?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

From the comments on FB to Rekha's post
Amanda Pike
Oh sweetie my heart aches for you massive hugs. Keep pushing together all us victims of this crime will prevail they can't hide their crimes forever xxx
So being a complete idiot is now defined by the freeman as being a victim
Wanna balloon?
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

So Ken wants what happened to Rekha to happen to the neighbour, yet claims it is unfair to have happened to Rekha

Typical freeman double standards
Last edited by Penny Wise on Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wanna balloon?
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Barry Evans needs to have a word with Tom Crawford's daughter, Amanda Pike :haha: :haha:
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
notorial dissent

Penny Wise wrote:From the comments on FB to Rekha's post
Amanda Pike
Oh sweetie my heart aches for you massive hugs. Keep pushing together all us victims of this crime will prevail they can't hide their crimes forever xxx
So being a complete idiot is now defined by the freeman as being a victim
Of course it does. Silly.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

"Racially motivated," says Ken Thompson. How vile.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Our rep was told that by the Ministry Of Justice (MOJ) that magistrates court have nothing to do with them and he must go to the ombudsman...which ombudsman is the question??? a guess would be the financial ombudsman as they are purely administrative, to us everyday folk its just a commercial court, nothing to do with the judiciary.
Financial Ombudsman, surely she can't be that stupid, it couldn't possibly be the Judicial Appointments and Conduct Ombudsman, that would be WAY too obvious!
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Question: How does knowing the name of a magistrate assist in defending the case?
I had no issues finding out or knowing who the judge was in the various cases I have been involved in. I doubt that Magistrates are anonymous and simply asking an officer of the court would provide the answer. But I suspect Thelma and Louise and friends were in too much of a rush to be important and make themselves heard that they forgot to make that simple check first.
If this actually counts as a non-appearance I believe there is a chance that, once arrested, they would be remanded until their next court appearance.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent

Well considering their stated disrespect and contempt for the law in general and the courts in particular that wouldn't be out of line. It might just do them both some good and would certainly help to keep them out of further trouble.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

New supporter in the form of Master Bait ..
PLD wrote:Robert White
Yes Rekha it is a disgrace, and that is exactly why we should not enter their non courts. I have sent you a message which may help with your case.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:So she didn't fail to appear. That is now twice she has answered a summons to appear even though she believes the court has no jurisdiction. Why does she keep going back? It makes no sense. If the court has no jurisdiction it can be ignored can it not?

Question: How does knowing the name of a magistrate assist in defending the case?
As I understand it, she had another court date on Friday, August 21. That was the one for which she arrived at the courthouse, but left before her case was called. That is the appearance for which she is charged with failure to appear.

Knowing the names of the court personnel makes it easier to file liens against them. That's probably why the court staff was instructed not to give their names.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Given the fact that their liens aren't worth the paper they are printed on I doubt that was the case.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

noblepa wrote: As I understand it, she had another court date on Friday, August 21. That was the one for which she arrived at the courthouse, but left before her case was called. That is the appearance for which she is charged with failure to appear.
Ah, I get it now. Her update is referring to what happened on the 14th August. I missed that. It now makes perfect sense.
Knowing the names of the court personnel makes it easier to file liens against them. That's probably why the court staff was instructed not to give their names.
Of course! It proves the court is running scared. :snicker:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

Ken Thompson wrote:****** ******** is the bitch from next door who wants the property. She will regret what she is trying to do when she looses her home to legal fees
Good God Ken. Just how much are you charging your client?
Last edited by rumpelstilzchen on Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

Er...what is happening on this forum? I keep typing "* * * * * * * " and when I submit the post it is automatically changed to "apples". It did it in this post and I have had to edit it and space out the letters.
When I try and edit the post the correct word is still showing but changes when I submit it. :lol:
Maybe dark forces are at work and this has got something to do with that ritual we were told about :thinking:
Because the person in question is an innocent party to Wrecka's bad behavior and doesn't need their name all over the internet. ND-Mod
BHF wrote:
ArthurWankspittle

Wakeman52 wrote:So, she's threatened the estate agents (how's that going to go down with the Chancery Court, who've ordered the cottage sold)....
I wonder if the estate agents got some shit off Rekha's supporters and thought sod this, we'll give it someone else and make it their problem. Then passed that information to the court with the information that they can't possibly sell it for £225k with all the crap going on, you'll have to auction it. OK you'll get a lot less for it but so long as it goes for over £100k everyone will get paid. (Except Rekha of course).
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ArthurWankspittle

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Er...what is happening on this forum? I keep typing "* * * * * * * " and when I submit the post it is automatically changed to "apples". It did it in this post and I have had to edit it and space out the letters.
When I try and edit the post the correct word is still showing but changes when I submit it. :lol:
Maybe dark forces are at work and this has got something to do with that ritual we were told about :thinking:
The moderators agreed that we shouldn't keep naming the neighbour, looks like the quotes and a bit of automation have caused the issue. Please refer to "the neighbour".
Last edited by notorial dissent on Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited ND