Rekha Patel loses her house

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

hucknallred
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Rekha Patel loses her house

Post by hucknallred »

Just going back to the Financials, was it mortgaged at all?

I'm wondering if it was a cash purchase. She's a school teacher, a well paid job, living with parents until 40 years old, no sign of a Mr Patel or any offspring. She would have saved up a decent wedge of money in that time.

Teachers pay:

https://www.nasuwt.org.uk/uploads/asset ... 800b95.pdf
King Lud
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by King Lud »

I thought her parents lent her the money. In which case she either paid it outright or at least a fair whack of it.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Oh dear it looks like all the internal photos have been removed from Rightmove. Wonder if Princess has put in a complaint?
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

My theory is they remortgaged the parent's house. This being an easier way to raise capital than borrowing against the cottage, so the cottage doesn't actually have a mortgage on it.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I don't remember that there was ever any mention of a mortgage or any indication that there was, and certainly nothing on the Property Register. I thought she had said at one point that her parents helped her buy it. I can't help wondering if they have money, or are merely foolish? In any event, she turned out the way they raised her.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

hucknallred wrote: I'm wondering if it was a cash purchase. She's a school teacher, a well paid job, living with parents until 40 years old, no sign of a Mr Patel or any offspring. She would have saved up a decent wedge of money in that time.
There was no mortgage and I doubt very much she saved a penny to pay for the house. The reason I reach that conclusion is because in one of her videos she says that on the day of the eviction her Dad offered to pay the court fee, which she stupidly thought was all that was payable. She could not even muster up the hundred pound or so to pay that.

The property would have been paid for by her parents, either a cash purchase or worse a remortgage of their home. I hope that is not the case, as now they would be paying back a mortgage for nothing. Either way, it will be her parents that will be paying the price for the behaviour of their spoilt, selfish little brat
Wanna balloon?
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

According to Companies House her parents live at 18 Silverthorne Close, Stalybridge SK15 2DQ. A quick search on the Land Registry would tell us whether their house is mortgaged or not? https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/comp ... 5/officers
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
King Lud
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by King Lud »

He Who Knows wrote:According to Companies House her parents live at 18 Silverthorne Close, Stalybridge SK15 2DQ. A quick search on the Land Registry would tell us whether their house is mortgaged or not? https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/comp ... 5/officers
I'm not sure hunting down her parents details is the way to go. Seems a bit over the top.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

King Lud wrote:
He Who Knows wrote:According to Companies House her parents live at 18 Silverthorne Close, Stalybridge SK15 2DQ. A quick search on the Land Registry would tell us whether their house is mortgaged or not? https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/comp ... 5/officers
I'm not sure hunting down her parents details is the way to go. Seems a bit over the top.
I would agree more or less, but if they took out a mortgage, of about the right amount, at or around the date of purchase...then it gets more tricky to me.

If someone does look up those records (I have no intention of doing so), I'd ask that you not post it on the open forum, at least until we've had a more thoughtful discussion about it, both among ourselves and with management above my pay grade.

Thanks.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
longdog

Post by longdog »

King Lud wrote:
Agreed... They're not actively involved in this train-crash of a case so lets not drag them into it. Ms Patel is a grown-up and solely responsible for her own actions, there's no justifiable reason to interfere with her parent's privacy.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

longdog wrote:Agreed... They're not actively involved in this train-crash of a case so lets not drag them into it. Ms Patel is a grown-up and solely responsible for her own actions, there's no justifiable reason to interfere with her parent's privacy.
Not that I disagree, but weren't they Directors of the Company's she 'sold' the house to ?
longdog

Post by longdog »

AndyPandy wrote:
longdog wrote:Agreed... They're not actively involved in this train-crash of a case so lets not drag them into it. Ms Patel is a grown-up and solely responsible for her own actions, there's no justifiable reason to interfere with her parent's privacy.
Not that I disagree, but weren't they Directors of the Company's she 'sold' the house to ?
Maybe but I think the point stands. Just my opinion for what it's worth.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

I have to disagree. Her parents assisted her by purchasing the house for £2. They, along with their daughter, were attempting to circumvent a court order. There is no way they can be considered innocent in all of this. They are part of it. The matter would have been settled by the court case that was previous to the last one had they not thought they were above the law. Due to them more court time was wasted on this.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

For what it is worth, I also say forget the parents. Let's just say someone got the money for the house from somewhere. It is not really relevant to the illustration of what can go wrong for people who are convinced they are right.
For some great philosophers, scientists and inventors, it really helped that they were right.
Galileo would have been a subject for a Quatloos dose of mockery for the way he went head on at church doctrine and suffered for it. Heliocentricity was as radical as 'lawful dissent' in its day. Being right really helped old Galileo in the long run, in a way the dissenters are unlikely to find

In other cases. not so much so. So it is always a good idea to constantly check if just possibly you may be wrong. I see the function if any of this board as an examiner of right and wrong but there is no need to take it back through the generations.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:I have to disagree. Her parents assisted her by purchasing the house for £2. They, along with their daughter, were attempting to circumvent a court order.
I agree. The parents actively participated in this fraud, and are therefore fair game for discussion.

Having said that, I think speculating about their personal finances goes too far.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I'm willing to cut the parents some slack. They could easily have trusted their daughter and been totally clueless as to what she was actually doing. Just told "people are stealing my house so could you sign a few perfectly legal documents". It could be countered that if they were indeed ignorant of what she was asking them to do they should have checked but, again, they probably trusted her and just tried to help.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Now venting on Sovereign Paralegals, all in capitals. Rekha Patel shared her post On a quick skim the only thing I picked up was this bizarre claim ..
... AS I LEFT THE POLICE STATION I TOLD THEM MY GRANDFATHER GANDHI WAS ALSO ARRESTED MANY TIMES ...
notorial dissent

aesmith wrote:Now venting on Sovereign Paralegals, all in capitals. Rekha Patel shared her post On a quick skim the only thing I picked up was this bizarre claim ..
... AS I LEFT THE POLICE STATION I TOLD THEM MY GRANDFATHER GANDHI WAS ALSO ARRESTED MANY TIMES ...
Hey, just one thing more to add to the list of things she's said that aren't true.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

So our special snowflake is now stamping her foot because her fraudulent tactics have had no effect and the law has taken the correct course. I guess she is used to always getting her own way. Not this time though.
She objects to having her details published which, she claims, is unfair because convicted criminals like murderers, rapists and paedohiles don't have their details published. She must live in a very different world to the rest of us.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
notorial dissent

All I can say after having read her little bit of all caps foot stamping on facelant that she is having a right tantrum, she managed to get her sister arrested as well, and her view of reality really diverges from 99.9999% of the rest of the universe. I also think it would be a good idea if someone grabbed a copy of her little rant for posterity, since I am sure it will ultimately disappear. In fact I just did, faceplant usually doesn't cooperate with me doing much of anything. So here preserved for posterity.
Rekha Patel

ON THE 11TH JULY I WAS BEING WATCHED, WHEN I WAS LEAVING FOR WORK TO GET ON MY BIKE, 10 MEN RAIDED MY HOME, AFTER THEY COVERED MY CAMERA TO HIDE ALL EVIDENCE, THEY WERE ACCOMPANIED BY THE POLICE OF DERBYSHIRE, AFTER TELLING THEM I AM A TENANT AND NOT OWNING THE PROPERTY THEY HAD NO RIGHT TO FORCE ENTRY INTO THE PROPERTY. THE POLICE ANSWERS WERE ITS CIVIL, YET THEY WERE HAPPY TO BREAK LAWS TO MAKE ME HOMELESS. I WAS ARRESTED AND PUT IN A CAGE AND UNLAWFULLY DETAINED FOR SIX HOURS AT BUXTON POLICE STATION, WHILST THE AGENTS FOR MY NEIGHBOUR Washington Red Juicy Apples THEY STOLE MY HOME.

A FAMILY MEMBER HAD AN OPERATION YESTERDAY AND IT WAS SUCCESSFUL SO I DID NOT SAY A WORD BEFORE THEN AS LOVE, AND HEALTH ALWAYS COME FIRST, BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE. MY FAMILY MEMBER IS NOW RECOVERING AND IS NOT NEAR TECHNOLOGY FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS SO WILL NOT SEE MY POST.
I AM NOW ASKING FOR HELP.
CAN YOU GET EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO SIGN THIS AND SHARE AS WIDE AS YOU CAN.
https://www.change.org/p/lord-chief-jus ... ncial-rape

THE NEIGHBOR Washington Red Juicy Apples RECEIVED A LETTER FROM A PRODUCTION COMPANY A WEEK BEFORE MY EVICTION, ASKING HER IF SHE WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE AND GIVE HER SIDE OF THE STORY, DERBYSHIRE POLICE ACTING AS A SECRETARY FOR THE NEIGHBOR WITH INFLUENCE AND FRIENDS IN HIGH PLACES, PHONED THE PRODUCER TO LET THEM KNOW THAT SHE WILL NOT PARTAKE. I ASKED THE POLICE IF I COULD GET MY HANDBAG AFTER I WAS EVICTED AND THEY SAID NO SORRY WE CAN'T HELP YOU.I WONDER HOW MANY OF US WOULD BE ABLE TO GET THE POLICE TO PHONE ON OUR BEHALF. HOWEVER THE NEIGHBOR COMPLAINED AS I WAS OUTSIDE MY HOUSE TO PICK MY CAR UP THE POLICE CAME TO HAVE A WORD WITH ME TO STAY AWAY FROM THE AREA, THEY KINDLY GOT MY HANDBAG.

I HAVE TWO MEN STATIONED IN MY HOME AT THE MOMENT, FROM THE LINK ....https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/comp ... 7/officers CAN YOU SPOT THE INFLUENTIAL PERSONS ON THEIR???

FACT DERBYSHIRE POLICE RELEASED MY PERSONAL DETAILS AND MY SISTERS TO THE LOCAL PRESS AFTER WE WERE ARRESTED, WHICH THE PAPER PUBLISHED, CONVICTED CRIMINALS LIKE MURDERERS, RAPISTS AND PEDOPHILES, DON'T GET THEIR DETAILS PUBLISHED SO WHY IS IT DIFFERENT FOR MY SISTER AND I . THE LOCAL PRESS HAS NEVER NAMED Washington Red Juicy Apples AS SHE SEEMS TO HAVE SOME INFLUENCE THERE TO.

FACT THERE IS NO WARRANT FOR MY EVICTION, THE COURT CONFIRMED THIS AND I REPORTED IT TO THE DERBYSHIRE POLICE AND ASKED THEM TO RING THE COURT AND THEY REFUSED TO DO SO.

YESTERDAY A FRIEND SENT ME A LINK TO RIGHTMOVE TO SHOW THAT MY HOME WAS BEING ADVERTISED WITH THE AGENTS AS ROWCLIFFES OF GLOSSOP, MY PERSONAL EFFECTS WERE ON THEIR WEBSITE UNTIL I FREAKED OUT ON HER, THEY ARE STILL ADVERTISING MY HOME.

I TOLD THE POLICE TO GO TO LAND REGISTRY AND CHECK THE PUBLIC RECORDS, THERE STANDARD RESPONSE "ITS CIVIL", DERBYSHIRE POLICE FAVORS THOSE WITH FRIENDS IN HIGH PLACES, THEY DO NOT CHECK ANY FACTS REGARDING THE LAW AND PUBLIC RECORDS. THIS WHOLE CASE WAS FRAUD FROM THE BEGINNING. I HAVE ALL THE PROOF, I HAVE LEARNED IN MY JOURNEY THE FILTH OF THE SYSTEM. IT TOOK ME A YEAR TO GET MY OFFICIAL COURT RECORDS, OF WHICH THEY ONLY GAVE ME A PARTIAL RECORD, THERE IS NO RECORD I EVEN ATTENDED A TRIAL, IT IS BONKERS........IT IS ALL THEIR IN BLACK AND WHITE. THE COURT WILL NOT GIVE ME FULL DISCLOSURE TO MY ELECTRONIC FILES THEY ARE BREACHING MY RIGHTS, THEY KNOW IT AND THEY KNOW THAT I KNOW IT. YET THEY STILL EXPECT ME TO WALK AWAY.

AS I LEFT THE POLICE STATION I TOLD THEM MY GRANDFATHER GANDHI WAS ALSO ARRESTED MANY TIMES STANDING UP TO TRUTH AND JUSTICE. I SHOWED THEM I WAS NOT INTIMIDATED BY THEM AND MY SISTER WAS THREATENED WITH A CRIMINAL RECORD WOULD MEAN SHE WOULD LOSE HER JOB, SHE TOLD THEM MY JOB DOES NOT DEFINE ME, MY MORAL CODES DO. THEY ARRESTED HER. WE SANG TO EACH OTHER IN OUR POLICE CELLS, OUR BAIL CONDITION WAS NOT TO ENTER SIMMONDLEY. THE SONG TO RELEASE YOURSELF IS 10 GREEN BOTTLES, THEY HAD ENOUGH AFTER THAT AND LET US GO.

THANK YOU DIVINE FATHER FOR HAVING PEOPLE WHO HAVE TRUTH LOVE AND LIGHT AROUND ME AND HAVE NO FEAR STANDING BY THEIR TRUTH.