Rekha Patel loses her house

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: Rekha Patel loses her house

Post by Gregg »

letissier14 wrote:And he wonders why the police contacted him!

Lemme see,,,,

I understand you are going to be spending a lot of time talking to Rekha a lot, but you imply that would make it convenient to pop in and see me. why? She doesn't live there anymore, and currently the court has ordered her to stay away. If she comes round, you might get to film her getting arrested again.

Why are doing the investigation, if you conclude before hand that "an admission of guilt or clear intention to commit fraud, deception and abuse of the racial laws of this country" is the default position? I mean, if that's what you want to believe, I'd advise you to not dig too deep into the facts.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

That letter is a wonderful example of how not to do it. From using the name 'Patel Cottage' instead of the old name, via "you were the instigator of the action" to the unveiled threats at the end, through the chummy visits to Rekha mentioned in the middle, if that is the man's idea of a polite, unbiased and diplomatic letter, all I can say is that we should put him in charge of Brexit negotiations with the EU.

And since his company has been struck off the company register, I think he should discard all the old stationery with the company registered number on it.
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

I can only presume that the . button on his keyboard, has been taken by the illuminati, as it is completely missing from the first paragraph and only used once in the second paragraph.

I can only also presume that he considers commas, to be the work of the devil and must never be used.

That is on top of the face that he spelt Rekha as Rakha.
Wanna balloon?
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

As for his company, it has been dissolved

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08886594

Company Overview for YA I NO PRODUCTIONS LTD (08886594)
Filing history for YA I NO PRODUCTIONS LTD (08886594)
People for YA I NO PRODUCTIONS LTD (08886594)

Registered office address
6 Lowfield House, Anlaby, East Ridding Of Yorkshire, HU10 7BA

Company status
Dissolved

Dissolved on
13 June 2017
Wanna balloon?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I can definitely see why the neighbor turned that over to the police, looks like a threat and harassment and invasion of privacy situation to me. I hope they don't have to get a restraining order to keep him away, since he certainly won't have any legitimate business at the other address now.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Regarding the Party Wall Act and the thackstones, the original work order is worth a read:

http://planning.highpeak.gov.uk/portal/ ... ame=122149

It basically advises her not to do the work, and that she is required to notify the neighbor of any work she does. We all know how that went. And, for maximum irony points:
Your neighbor may seek a court injunction to stop you, or to seek further redress. Whether or not an injunction is successful depends upon your current actions.
It sure did.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Ken Ward appears to be a dismal failure. His www.yainoproductions.com site contains nothing more than a couple of badly edited youtube rants about parking fines, corrupt judges and tranny. The "Meet The Team" page is populated with imaginary staff (eg his Head of Project Development 'Margret Ward' is actually a 20yr old studio photo of Superman star Margot Kidder). His company HQ (Lowfield House, Anlaby) is not an office building or studio, just a block of residential flats. The photos of TV studios on his website are not his, but trawled from google.

Bit pathetic, really. Would sympathise, except for his spiteful manner towards Rekha's long-suffering neighbour.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

Hercule Parrot wrote: The "Meet The Team" page is populated with imaginary staff (eg his Head of Project Development 'Margret Ward' is actually a 20yr old studio photo of Superman star Margot Kidder).
Well spotted
http://www.yainoproductions.com/meet-the-team/

The picture is straight from the IMDB page for Margot Kidder
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0452288/
Wanna balloon?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

No, this is clearly a forgery.

Why would Wrecka submit a report to the planning authority in 2011, describing the damage caused by cutting off the thackstones and recommending a method of repair? Wrecka says there were no thackstones, so John E.Haines Bsc MCIOB MBEng must be part of the racist conspiracy against her.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Seems there were witnesses to Princess Snowflake's abusive tantrum. On Wrecker's FB page, 'Vanessa' has posted that as she walked past on eviction day, she actually heard Princess Snowflake shouting "racist" at the neighbour:
I heard you were arrested for obstruction.. I don't understand why you mention the neighbour. You were asked to pay compensation for the damage to her property and you stated you did. The issue with your neighbour is no more Ms Patel... you raked up legal fees so it's the solicitors your issue is with. As for you asking for your handbag I don't get how when you were given time to collect your belongings you left your handbag...was that just yet another rouse to try and get back into Hanover Cottage? I do feel regret at you losing your home, however when I was walking my dog through the village I heard you shouting the word 'racist' 'she's a racist' toward your neighbours home. How low will you go? Is this the next card your going to try and play?
'Joanne' realises the rumours are true:
I had heard that she was playing the race card but didn't know if it was true. Absolutely disgusted now.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

Copying the letter to Plexus Law, who I assume are the solicitors for the neighbour, might not have been the smartest move....
notorial dissent

Comrade Sharik wrote:Copying the letter to Plexus Law, who I assume are the solicitors for the neighbour, might not have been the smartest move....
Considering who we are talking about, smart would not seem to be in their repertoire. But yeah not a smart move. I can see where the solicitors might just have a few objections.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Comrade Sharik wrote:Copying the letter to Plexus Law, who I assume are the solicitors for the neighbour, might not have been the smartest move....
only if it actually was. just sayin'
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Chaos wrote:
only if it actually was. just sayin'
Just racking up more costs as no doubt the neighbours solicitors have already remonstrated with Rekha about the harassment she's inflicted on her.

All hopefully, being added onto Rekha's bill when they sell her house.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Not to cross-link three different threads, but: I wonder if Rekha Patel is going to be the pilot episode of Chrissy Morris' When A Bailiff Calls series as produced by Ken Thompson.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Not to cross-link three different threads, but: I wonder if Rekha Patel is going to be the pilot episode of Chrissy Morris' When A Bailiff Calls series as produced by Ken Thompson.
Definitely. 'Tis a pity Ken Thompson missed the SAS-style Iranian Embassy seige of Patel Cottage and the resulting police arrest but I'm pretty sure he'll have other material to include in his film. The latest being that Rightmove and the local agent, Rowcliffe, have taken off the sale particulars over the weekend, obviously due to Princess Snowflake's complaints.

Who knows? It might be the first film Ken Spielberg ever finishes. :lol:
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

He Who Knows wrote:'Tis a pity Ken Thompson missed the SAS-style Iranian Embassy seige of Patel Cottage and the resulting police arrest
Excellent point. This would have been fantastic footage for such a documentary, but neither Ken nor Chrisy could be bothered to go down there. Guess they were still working out the last details of their big Hollywood deal. :sarcastic:
notorial dissent

More likely trying to figure out how he was going to scrape up enough money for gas so he can go out for his next batch of smokes.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

He Who Knows wrote:The latest being that Rightmove and the local agent, Rowcliffe, have taken off the sale particulars over the weekend, obviously due to Princess Snowflake's complaints.
No doubt Wrekha's idiotic followers have been bombarding the agent with threats and harassment, so I suspect the Solicitors will deploy Plan B and apply to the Court to remove / amend the 'sell for at least £225k' part of the order.

Net result even less equity left over, nice one !! :brickwall:
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

TheNewSaint wrote:Not to cross-link three different threads, but: I wonder if Rekha Patel is going to be the pilot episode of Chrissy Morris' When A Bailiff Calls series as produced by Ken Thompson.

that's 3 anomalies in one sentence. well done.