Rekha Patel loses her house

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Rekha Patel loses her house

Post by TheNewSaint »

AndyPandy wrote:What's the betting on 'no case to answer' plea??
Ooo, good question. I guess that depends on who the Princess is taking advice from these days.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

TheNewSaint wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:What's the betting on 'no case to answer' plea??
Ooo, good question. I guess that depends on who the Princess is taking advice from these days.
You mean besides the voices in her head? Has she even had a solicitor at ANY of her hearings?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Yes Wrecka has had public access barrister, Henry Hendron act for her in the High Court (see p.18 further up this thread). It seems Henry has been busy since his Colombian boyfriend was found dead in his flat a couple of years ago. He and his twin brother, barrister Richard Hendron, have been falling out publicly. Check this out - may even be worthy of its own thread...https://www.legalcheek.com/2017/06/hend ... on-battle/
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

He Who Knows wrote:Yes Wrecka has had public access barrister, Henry Hendron act for her in the High Court (see p.18 further up this thread).
According to the link, Henry has since had his license suspended for 3 years. I guess Rekha will have to get a new lawyer.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

This will only serve to reinforce Rekha's view that the PtB are active against her - throw in the usual "mysterious death" and the discovery of drugs at every turn and you have the makings of a conspiracy almost of Cullinane proportions. Depends if Rekha is on the Neelu path to self-destruction.

Although following the links and reading up on him "Hooray" Henry might not have been my first choice of representation, pro bono or otherwise.

Reality must surely be settling in on Ms. P. She is out of the house, it is being marketed or auctioned, she is facing a criminal conviction - is it too late to salvage anything at all?
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Seems Wrecka used Hooray Henry as her barrister for the 2014 High Court hearing - not recently. Hendron was struck off after the discovery of his dead Colombian boyfriend in 2015 so shouldn't really have been practising at all, but his twin brother appears to have been giving him work. Delving into Henry's history, it appears that he's been in and out of trouble for years, hence why he was the only barrister keen to take on anyone's rubbish cases - even Wrecka's :lol:
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

exiledscouser wrote:Reality must surely be settling in on Ms. P. She is out of the house, it is being marketed or auctioned, she is facing a criminal conviction - is it too late to salvage anything at all?
:haha: :haha: Reality, I think that bypassed her many moons ago !! :haha: :haha:
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

Apologies if previously posted

https://glossopchronicle.co.uk/2017/08/ ... oarded-up/

The Simmondley house at the centre of an eviction row is now sealed and shuttered.

It has remained like this since July 11 when Rekha Patel was evicted.

The windows have been sealed with metal security sheets and the front door with heavy wood to prevent anyone getting in.

The eviction was the latest outcome of a long and drawn out legal dispute with a neighbour which has seen Miss Patel unsuccessfully appeal to a civil court over a damages claim.
Wanna balloon?
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

I see someone has put the correct name on the sign by the door. :-)
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
rosy

Post by rosy »

And removed that bizarre koosh ball. If I had the money I'd buy it, it's close to where two of my siblings live.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

rosy wrote:And removed that bizarre koosh ball. If I had the money I'd buy it, it's close to where two of my siblings live.
Also note the CCTV camera. (At least that's what I think it is.) The immediate area is a series of old stone cottages and very pleasant, but lacking 20th century features like paved roads and parking spaces.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Also note the CCTV camera. (At least that's what I think it is.)
I wouldn't be surprised. Internet security cameras are inexpensive, and make perfect sense in a situation where someone is barred from a property. If Princess so much as pokes her head on camera, they'll have legal proof she was on the property.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

TheNewSaint wrote:

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Also note the CCTV camera. (At least that's what I think it is.)

I wouldn't be surprised. Internet security cameras are inexpensive, and make perfect sense in a situation where someone is barred from a property. If Princess so much as pokes her head on camera, they'll have legal proof she was on the property.
However, that's the same CCTV camera that was there in this article last January so Princess must have installed it when she lived there.http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... p-12527480
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Seems the CCTV camera was there in June 2016 too, filming the bailiffs https://tamesidereporter.com/2017/06/ne ... udgement1/
ArthurWankspittle

So this could be another "the rules don't apply to me", because I think there is a possibility you would need Planning Permission to put a CCTV on a listed building.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

He Who Knows wrote:Rekha Patel and her fellow arrestee, Cheryl Leezack are both at Stockport Magistrates Court on 14th August, 9.30am according to the listings. Anyone around that day?
Hopefully if any news gets out from today, someone will post here?
ArthurWankspittle

I checked local press earlier but didn't see anything.
ArthurWankspittle

HardyW wrote:
He Who Knows wrote:Rekha Patel and her fellow arrestee, Cheryl Leezack are both at Stockport Magistrates Court on 14th August, 9.30am according to the listings. Anyone around that day?
Hopefully if any news gets out from today, someone will post here?
Adjourned until Friday.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

Adjourned until Friday.
Any reason given?
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
ArthurWankspittle

Wakeman52 wrote:
Adjourned until Friday.
Any reason given?
No reason offered or sought.