Rekha Patel loses her house

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

He Who Knows
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Rekha Patel loses her house

Post by He Who Knows »

Can't find those words exactly, SteveUK, but it was pretty obvious to the last judge that Miss Patel wasn't in a position to sell or rent the cottage. https://tamesidereporter.com/2017/01/2-cottage-sale/
Think the bailiffs will be using steel shutters this time instead of plywood...
They'll also need grabhire equipment for the 2-tonne concrete barrier. Wonder if Nine Lives Media will be filming that? Fun times.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

It's in there somewhere, the judge was quite scathing ...
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Search on land registry shows No.81 last sold in Oct 2010 (£165K). I'm not sure whether it just takes time to update or whether this shows that the recent sham sale(s) were not valid.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

He Who Knows wrote:Can't find those words exactly, SteveUK, but it was pretty obvious to the last judge that Miss Patel wasn't in a position to sell or rent the cottage. https://tamesidereporter.com/2017/01/2-cottage-sale/
Think the bailiffs will be using steel shutters this time instead of plywood...
They'll also need grabhire equipment for the 2-tonne concrete barrier. Wonder if Nine Lives Media will be filming that? Fun times.
This is the one I meant. He'll consider a jail sentence.
I suppose if you sell a house that's been repossessed and not yours, you can expect it.

https://tamesidereporter.com/2017/01/2-cottage-sale/
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I emember that now, but only because I found it hard to get past this image......

"Rekah Patel arrived at Manchester Civil Justice Centre, resplendently dressed in white from head to neck in traditional Indain attire."
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

aesmith wrote:Search on land registry shows No.81 last sold in Oct 2010 (£165K). I'm not sure whether it just takes time to update or whether this shows that the recent sham sale(s) were not valid.
Now the Land Registry's electronic, registrations don't take long at all these days. I'm guessing the holders of the charges over the property raised objections with the Land Registry which, after looking into it, cancelled the registrations for the bogus transfers.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

mufc1959 wrote:Now the Land Registry's electronic, registrations don't take long at all these days. I'm guessing the holders of the charges over the property raised objections with the Land Registry which, after looking into it, cancelled the registrations for the bogus transfers.
I'd have my doubts that they even bothered trying to tell the Land Registry about the transfers. Even if they did, as above, the Registry won't do anything without checking with the charge holders I suspect, so they will just bounce it.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

mufc1959 wrote:
aesmith wrote:Search on land registry shows No.81 last sold in Oct 2010 (£165K). I'm not sure whether it just takes time to update or whether this shows that the recent sham sale(s) were not valid.
Now the Land Registry's electronic, registrations don't take long at all these days. I'm guessing the holders of the charges over the property raised objections with the Land Registry which, after looking into it, cancelled the registrations for the bogus transfers.
That's the whole point of filing a lien (or "charge" in the UK), isn't it? It prevents the debtor from disposing of an asset and abscond with the funds that might otherwise be used to pay the debt.

Didn't she claim, as further proof that she was no longer the owner, that she was paying £50/week (£200/month) rent? I don't know what rents are like in her neck of the woods, but that seems to be a wholly insufficient amount of rent to pay for such a house. Wouldn't the rent be more like £1500-2000?
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

The below post is from 8th April, so it was chamged at some point
He Who Knows wrote: A quick check of the Land Registry shows that Patel Cottage is still owned by Tunkashila Ltd and has been since her parents' companies (Fringed Ltd and Land & Property Protection Alliance Ltd - of which Baron Ward was a director) sold it on for £100 last December. So she hasn't yet sold it on to the dormant company, Rekha Patel Ltd waiting in the wings. Wonder if she's gone 'abroad' for good?
Strange that Chrisy and Rekha are silent on this latest loss win, there no mention of it even on the Rekha supported by the community facebook page. Come on Chrisy it was only days ago you claimed that Rekha was a win, despite you getting arrested and fined. What was the positive outcome there Chrisy ?

You owe £1,000 and Rekha now owes another £18,000
Wanna balloon?
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

Fringed Ltd is being struck off on 4th July
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/comp ... ng-history

Land & Property Protection Alliance Ltd also on 4th July
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10477732

As for Rekha Patel Ltd on 16 June Princess Rekhaben Jerambhai Patel or just Rekha Patel for short become sole director
Wanna balloon?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Will note, in the https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/docu ... 8q3UygU%3D
It states that upon dissolution all property and rights ... will belong to the crown, so will she have to pay rent to the Queen now?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

NYGman wrote:Will note, in the https://s3-eu-west-
It states that upon dissolution all property and rights ... will belong to the crown, so will she have to pay rent to the Queen now?
The assets of a dissolved Company revert to the Crown Estate and are managed by the Treasury Solicitor. If you want the asset you have to take the Treasury Solicitor to Court and apply to get the Company reinstated, paying any costs to Companies House for failure to submit any accounts in the intervening years.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

He'll consider a jail sentence.
I take it that transportation to Australia is no longer a remedy available to an English court?

Not that Australia is such a bad place these days, but it would keep her from trying to re-take the house after she's evicted.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Penny Wise wrote:As for Rekha Patel Ltd on 16 June Princess Rekhaben Jerambhai Patel or just Rekha Patel for short become sole director
So her helicopter parents named her "Princess." Color me not the tiniest bit surprised. :|

Oh, and is "Princess" a Praynomen or a Cognomen? She'd better find that out, it could save her from eviction. :sarcastic:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

noblepa wrote:Didn't she claim, as further proof that she was no longer the owner, that she was paying £50/week (£200/month) rent? I don't know what rents are like in her neck of the woods, but that seems to be a wholly insufficient amount of rent to pay for such a house. Wouldn't the rent be more like £1500-2000?
Total guess but rent would be about £600 a month. £200 a month would barely get you a room in a shared house, so it is not a commercial or realistic rent.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

The rent she was meant to be paying to her parents companies was £50 per month not per week, which renders it even more of a farce. Interesting that she has now dissolved the 2 shell companies that have failed in this whole sham. She and Baron Ward set them up on 14th November - coincidentally the day the court ordered the injunction for her to stay away from Patel Cottage - just as an emergency last resort. Clearly she doesn't give a toss for injunctions either. Enforcing it will just cost more money and time in court - all paid for by her in the end.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

He Who Knows wrote:Enforcing it will just cost more money and time in court - all paid for by her in the end.
That's what makes it such fun. Parents gift her a home worth over £200,000, but her spoilt and selfish nature leads swiftly to neighbour trouble. What's so important about a silly old thackstone anyway? And when the horrible judge found against her, our Princess was so incensed that she simply wouldn't comply. Special Snowflake has now successfully tripled her initial liability by repeated defiance, but continues to believe that petulant refusal will be effective (it always worked with Daddy).

I'm beginning to believe she's within reach of a Full Crawford. £135,000 is a lot of money, but with Chrisy Morris's help I think she might just give the whole lot to the lawyers and bailiffs. A tremendous achievement, second only to Mr Ebert's folly.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

What has bemused me from the start of this is why she, through her contractor, bothered/destroyed the thackstone to begin with, particularly as it wasn't hers and wasn't part of her house. Oh, wait, I forgot, she's a spoiled self centered little snowflake whose ONLY concern(s) are for herself. Which unfortunately pretty much answers it all. I still don't understand why though they bothered in the first place, it is rather like cutting a hole in your neighbor's roof because it was in the way. I keep wondering if the contractor was actually licensed to begin with, he certainly should have had insurance to have covered something like that I would think, at least they, the legitimate ones at least, are required to here.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

I don't know for sure but my recollection is that she was given strong, expert advice during the TV show that renovation works on a listed building needed to be very carefully managed in close consultation with the relevant authorities. She agreed that this was vital, sounding quite sincere.

Did she then deliberately hire a dodgy builder who would disregard conservation and deliver fast cheap results? Or was she a victim of a builder who promised conservation compliance but didn't deliver? What did the refurbishment contract say? Was the heritage/planning approval properly obtained?

Either way, it could have been easily settled through insurance and civil claims at the beginning. £10,000 at worst to rectify the damage, and then a courtroom settlement of liability. But Rekha couldn't get past "that stuck-up bitch next door isn't going to tell me what I can and can't do with my own house!"
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'm quite sure she sounded, and probably was, sincere at the time she said it, but when it came down to reality and it inconvenienced her plans, and or was going to cost her more money it ceased to be an issue with her. Since it is now obvious from what we've seen of her and her personality since that time, it is all about her and what she wants, and everything else DOESN'T MATTER. I think it is equally obvious that she is incredibly self centered/spoiled, and CHEAP. I would be willing to bet that played as big a factor in everything she did as anything else.

I think all your other comments and questions are quite valid, and pretty much the same ones I've had from the beginning as well.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.