Rekha Patel loses her house

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Rekha Patel loses her house

Post by SteveUK »

Shameful man? I think it's amazing. They're just cranks at the end of day headed to jail. If it was a more serious asentiknes I imagine the cuffs would've been slapped on and it's off
To jail.

No , this is the true beauty of our legal system in action. If it was overly strict we'd lose out on this entertainment!
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

It's unfortunate that it's not practical to ship a couple of our sheriffs over there to handle that lot. Two would do if they were like this one;
However the hearing did have other entertainment. Before Rory's turn at bat we sat through a sentencing hearing for a worthless asshole. Fifty-six years old, divorced, estranged from his adult children, living in a room in a basement, apparently no friends. All his problems seem to stem from the fact that he was a constantly seething cauldron of overwhelming rage. The sentencing was in respect to conviction for of assault causing bodily harm.

Judge went through the whole story before sentencing. Guy drove a truck for a local delivery company. He was crossing the Pattullo bridge from Surrey to New Westminster on the job in his work truck. This is an old, very important but generally overwhelmed narrow-laned bridge linking Surrey to New Westminster. When rage-boy crossed he blocked both westbound lanes by driving right down the middle. Why? Apparently because he felt like it. The car behind him passed him just off the bridge, nothing more than that, and drove off. There was nothing to indicate the driver did anything offensive to set our trucker off. Rage-boy caught up to him by chance at a stop light, got out of his truck, and started smashing away at his car with a hammer (note; he denied at trial that he was angry at any point in the episode, apparently just a normal day on the job for him). When the guy opened his car door to get out, but while still partly seated and apparently tangled in his seat-belt, our thug punched him in the face and badly injured him. His pro-se defense was that it was a open and shut case of self defense because of his fear of being assaulted. He said that when he stopped at the light he was afraid the other guy would get out of his car and attack him so he had to go proactive to stop the impending attack. The trial judge had credibility issues with that. It didn't help his case that he already had a conviction for spousal assault. As I said, divorced with estranged children. Crown wanted six months jail time he wanted the thanks of the populace, a parade, and a pension. Judge cut it down the middle with three months.

They were prepared for problems with the biggest meanest looking sheriff I've ever seen. Guy looked like the Incredible Hulk. When "I'm not angry" stood up and angrily ranted about his sentence Hulk stood right behind him. When rage-boy got too agitated the sheriff grabbed the guy's hands, pulled them behind him, cuffed him, and hauled him off to remand.
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10338&p=180894
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

From fmotl fails.
Get this, news from the Simmondley Village pub has it that Wrecka's friends broke into Patel Cottage on Wednesday two days after her BIG WIN at Stockport Mags. Police were called and current owner of Patel Cottage, Peter McDowell, got arrested. Nothing on Derbyshire Constabulary website as yet but here's a photo of Freeman McDowell's reg plate parked up in the pub car park - read the Freetard small print under the reg no!! Patel Cottage has now been re-boarded up. LOL
I'm unable to upload the image, but is got the classic 'private conveyance' garbage scrawled on it
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

So how does McDowell come to be "current owner of Patel Cottage" when at last hearing it hadn't been sold yet?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

notorial dissent wrote:So how does McDowell come to be "current owner of Patel Cottage" when at last hearing it hadn't been sold yet?
Simple really. I hear you can pick up properties in the area for just a couple of quid.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

notorial dissent wrote:So how does McDowell come to be "current owner of Patel Cottage" when at last hearing it hadn't been sold yet?
It seems pretty apparent that what this means is McDowell is one of Rheka's friends who just broke in. He's claimed ownership, maybe Rheka sold it to him for £10 when the scan with her parents failed. That's why he was arrested and why he has freeman gibberish on his license plate.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

Burnaby49 wrote:
It seems pretty apparent that what this means is McDowell is one of Rheka's friends who just broke in. He's claimed ownership, maybe Rheka sold it to him for £10 when the scan with her parents failed. That's why he was arrested and why he has freeman gibberish on his license plate.
He is the Director of Tunkashila Ltd who bought the house from the company of Rekha's parents for £100.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

daltontrumbno wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:
He is the Director of Tunkashila Ltd who bought the house from the company of Rekha's parents for £100.
Ah, now that makes perfect sense, I was just assuming, and not being sarcastic enough, that he was just another of her delusional fellow travelers.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

SteveUK wrote:From fmotl fails.
Get this, news from the Simmondley Village pub has it that Wrecka's friends broke into Patel Cottage on Wednesday two days after her BIG WIN at Stockport Mags. Police were called and current owner of Patel Cottage, Peter McDowell, got arrested. Nothing on Derbyshire Constabulary website as yet but here's a photo of Freeman McDowell's reg plate parked up in the pub car park - read the Freetard small print under the reg no!! Patel Cottage has now been re-boarded up. LOL
I'm unable to upload the image, but is got the classic 'private conveyance' garbage scrawled on it
I have to admit to being impressed. If you had asked me to think of something to make even more trouble I'd have been hard pressed to come up with this one. More work for the magistrates, and since it should not be all that hard to establish a link between Wrecker and McDowell, by the phoney sale if nothing else, a charge of conspiracy to commit shenanigans of some sort might be brought. In Britain, conspiracy to do someting naughty carries heavier penalties than just simple naughtiness.

Where is this fmotl fails to which you refer?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Search fb for 'fmotl - fails' and 'fmotl - licensing authority'.

I'm not tech savvie enough to get a URL from the mobile app unfortunately.
Siegfried Shrink

I don't do FB, I have no friends and do nothing interesting.
My partner has a page or two, though, but I hesitate to look up fmotl stuff with it in case it somehow pollutes her account with links to crazy stuff.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I don't think you have to sign up to view the open pages...
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

SteveUK wrote: I'm unable to upload the image, but is got the classic 'private conveyance' garbage scrawled on it
Wanna balloon?
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

Travelling freely in a private conveyance under exclusive jurisdiction and authority of the house of McDowell Warrington
Is that so ?

Tax, MOT and Insurance like a good little boy
Wanna balloon?
rosy

Post by rosy »

I just checked that too!

Driving on a show plate is the only thing he seems to be doing to 'stick it to the man'. :lol:
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

It's probably worth taking a minute to consider just how bizarre that account of Patel's 'victory' must appear to the average reader with no prior knowledge of FMOTLery. Rituals, cries of 'jumped ship', refusal to stand up, it all comes across as if the case should have been presided over by Mr Justice Cocklecarrot of blessed memory.
Siegfried Shrink

Where do you check the registration?

Since it seems to be a genuine DVLC number, the only offence is against the construction and use regulations regarding the unoffical nature of the plate itself.

Call me a grumpy old sod, but it does annoy me how little notice police seem to take of the most outrageously distorted number plates, I saw one the other day that even my giant brain could not decipher back to some legitimate UK number.

Consulting indirectly a police officer, it seems the ANPR cameras do not ping nonsense plates because they do not fit the programmed formats, and the few remaining traffic cops really can't be bothered.

I'd have thought driving around with obviously illegal plates would be a cue for a fishing expedition along the lines of 'Probably not the only illegal thing he's good for,
let's pull him.'

For foreign readers, we do not have official vanity plates like the US, so people have to make do the best they can with official numbers and letters to make names or whatever.
http://www.plates4less.co.uk/
Which is fair enough but pretty silly, but then they change the format by moving letters or numbers together or adding fixing bolts.
https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/top ... 0&t=109311

Bank robbery seems to have gone out of fashion, be the British love of crime is unsuppressable.
rosy

Post by rosy »

Check insurance on askmid.com (only for checking your own vehicle or a vehicle which you have an interest in, such as one involved in an accident with you, unless you have an account with them).

Check VED and MOT on https://vehicleenquiry.service.gov.uk/
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Burnaby49 wrote:It's unfortunate that it's not practical to ship a couple of our sheriffs over there to handle that lot. Two would do if they were like this one;
However the hearing did have other entertainment. Before Rory's turn at bat we sat through a sentencing hearing for a worthless asshole. Fifty-six years old, divorced, estranged from his adult children, living in a room in a basement, apparently no friends. All his problems seem to stem from the fact that he was a constantly seething cauldron of overwhelming rage. The sentencing was in respect to conviction for of assault causing bodily harm.

Judge went through the whole story before sentencing. Guy drove a truck for a local delivery company. He was crossing the Pattullo bridge from Surrey to New Westminster on the job in his work truck. This is an old, very important but generally overwhelmed narrow-laned bridge linking Surrey to New Westminster. When rage-boy crossed he blocked both westbound lanes by driving right down the middle. Why? Apparently because he felt like it. The car behind him passed him just off the bridge, nothing more than that, and drove off. There was nothing to indicate the driver did anything offensive to set our trucker off. Rage-boy caught up to him by chance at a stop light, got out of his truck, and started smashing away at his car with a hammer (note; he denied at trial that he was angry at any point in the episode, apparently just a normal day on the job for him). When the guy opened his car door to get out, but while still partly seated and apparently tangled in his seat-belt, our thug punched him in the face and badly injured him. His pro-se defense was that it was a open and shut case of self defense because of his fear of being assaulted. He said that when he stopped at the light he was afraid the other guy would get out of his car and attack him so he had to go proactive to stop the impending attack. The trial judge had credibility issues with that. It didn't help his case that he already had a conviction for spousal assault. As I said, divorced with estranged children. Crown wanted six months jail time he wanted the thanks of the populace, a parade, and a pension. Judge cut it down the middle with three months.

They were prepared for problems with the biggest meanest looking sheriff I've ever seen. Guy looked like the Incredible Hulk. When "I'm not angry" stood up and angrily ranted about his sentence Hulk stood right behind him. When rage-boy got too agitated the sheriff grabbed the guy's hands, pulled them behind him, cuffed him, and hauled him off to remand.
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10338&p=180894
I'll bet rage-boy didn't do very well in jail. The other inmates were probably a lot more violent than the guy on the bridge.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

PennyWise wrote:
Travelling freely in a private conveyance under exclusive jurisdiction and authority of the house of McDowell Warrington
"House of McDowell" eh? Maybe that's near "House of Ward" which is also in Warrington. Or should I say Baron Trampbeard's ex house as he's now living in a 7.5 tonne vehicle.
Is Warrington the new Nottingham ie Footleville?
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)