Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Rekha Patel loses her house

Post by Bones »

littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

As Rekha Patel says, the form is downloadable off the net. Yes, and so what? Does that make a completed form invalid? If so, why?

It isn't an argument, not even a flimsy straw. She might develop the argument, "I think warrants should be on bonded security paper, hand-written with quill pens, and signed personally by the queen in egg-shell blue at 45 degrees. And the standard form of words must not be available on the net."

And she would be entitled to that view. But it ain't the law.
Bones

Post by Bones »

She claims that there was only concrete covering her tiles..

Yet in her application she says

http://planning.highpeak.gov.uk/portal/ ... KID=129339

3. Description of Proposed Works
Please describe the proposals to alter, extend or demolish the listed building(s):
ALTERATIONS:
REMOVAL OF STUDWORK WALL TO KITCHEN, REMOVAL OF CEILINGS TO FIRST FLOOR LEVEL AND REPLACEMENT CEILING AT HIGHER LEVEL,REPLACEMENT WINDOWS,
REMOVAL OF THACK STONES TO ROOF.

Her own agent confirms what happened

Last edited by Bones on Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Bones

Post by Bones »

littleFred wrote:As Rekha Patel says, the form is downloadable off the net. Yes, and so what? Does that make a completed form invalid? If so, why?

It isn't an argument, not even a flimsy straw. She might develop the argument, "I think warrants should be on bonded security paper, hand-written with quill pens, and signed personally by the queen in egg-shell blue at 45 degrees. And the standard form of words must not be available on the net."

And she would be entitled to that view. But it ain't the law.
It is part of the Guy Taylor, Tom Crawford and Chrisy Morris fraudulent instrument rubbish
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Bones wrote:It is part of the Guy Taylor, Tom Crawford and Chrisy Morris fraudulent instrument rubbish
Yes, indeed. Rekha is parroting the stupidity of others. And it is appalling stupidity. I can almost understand why "it's downloadable off the net" is a slogan used in the heat and emotion of an eviction. But only a moment's thought should tell her that the availability of standard form on the internet doesn't make a completed form invalid, or that it has to be signed, or anything else. It is a total non-argument.

I assume Rekha is actually qualified to teach maths. So she's probably not totally stupid. But the UK SovCit movement, as promoted by Guy, Tom, Ebert, Chrisy, Faljay and others spreads stupidity like a genital virus.
Bones

Post by Bones »

What she doesn't mention (neither does Tom, Guy or Chrisy) is that yes they are downloadable but they are downloable from the 'Her Majesty's Courts and Tribunals Service' website

https://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/ ... mFinder.do

and to have any standing in law they must be stamped/sealed by a Court, which as we know Tom's and Rekha's both were

I just don't understand the downloadable argument - Just doesn't make any rational sense :shrug:
Pox

Post by Pox »

Is there a flying freehold involved in this? It doesn't really matter in the scheme of things - the judgements are against her anyway, but from what she has posted on the links above, it looks like there is.
morrand

Post by morrand »

Bones wrote:
Seeing this led me to go through a few of the other drawings on Ms Patel's application for planning permission.

Is this typical of the level of detail/quality that goes into planning applications? Because I'm lining up a series of snotty comments about them, but if that's customary for this sort of thing, then they're not really deserved, and I'd rather keep them to myself.
---
Morrand
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

This Barry Evans chap is rather good - do we know him, have we reached out an invitation to join the Soros team?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

morrand wrote:
Bones wrote:
Seeing this led me to go through a few of the other drawings on Ms Patel's application for planning permission.

Is this typical of the level of detail/quality that goes into planning applications? Because I'm lining up a series of snotty comments about them, but if that's customary for this sort of thing, then they're not really deserved, and I'd rather keep them to myself.
Every architectural drawing i've ever seen has more details than that. Heck, do it yourself home improvement diagrams have more details. Likewise the brochure in the shelving materials aisle of Home Depot.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Looks like amateur city to me, which would be in keeping with the quality of help she apparently hired. I still can't imagine why she, and/or her builder thought it would be alright to damage/remove building/structural material from the neighbor's house.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Seems she had many builders. The first one, who cut off the thackstones, ran off never to be found. Someone on social media said last summer that he was a friend of her brother's. Think we all know by now she has a penchant for dodgy 'fringes of society types' rather than squeaky clean professionals/experts. That's why she's come unstsuck in court. Even her barrister Henry Hendron has since been struck off .
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think the word you're looking for is CHEAP.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

The next court hearing will be a riotous affair.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Can someone else take a look.. Has all the Baron's posts on Rekha's page been deleted/removed ?

Mine has gone from this

to

He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Nope the Baron's comments are still there. Sorry to break the news Bones but I think he's blocked you. :thinking:
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Bones

Post by Bones »

He Who Knows wrote:Nope the Baron's comments are still there. Sorry to break the news Bones but I think he's blocked you. :thinking:
Blocked me, how rude !!!!1!!
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Bones wrote:
He Who Knows wrote:Nope the Baron's comments are still there. Sorry to break the news Bones but I think he's blocked you. :thinking:
Hey, at least you got noticed for once. :snicker:
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Bones wrote:
Hey, at least you got noticed for once. :snicker:
Noticed, perhaps. But not mentioned.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Bones

Post by Bones »

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: