Rekha Patel loses her house

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Rekha Patel loses her house

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

mufc1959 wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:
I suspect it will sell for significantly more - £160-170,000. It's a really nice little house, historic but tastefully modernised. I wonder if Wrecker imagines her parents will just buy her another one? Very sad tale of stubborn, selfish folly.
Worst case scenario for the neighbours - her parents buy the house back for her ...
I doubt they have the wherewithal. Two things to suppress the price: 1 - Rekha 2 - the disruption to correct the building work still has to be done.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

Just thinking, if her parents put their house up to borrow the money to buy Patel Cottage, would she now convince them to stop repayment on the loan, as there she no longer owns her house anymore? I see her twisted logic making that the next go to step in her mind, as to continue to pay a loan that went for a house, you no longer own, would seem a waste of time. That is assuming my assumption of source of funds to buy is correct.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

NYGman wrote:Just thinking, if her parents put their house up to borrow the money to buy Patel Cottage, would she now convince them to stop repayment on the loan, as there she no longer owns her house anymore? I see her twisted logic making that the next go to step in her mind, as to continue to pay a loan that went for a house, you no longer own, would seem a waste of time. That is assuming my assumption of source of funds to buy is correct.
If there were a loan, with the house as collateral, it would have become due and payable, in full, the minute the court ordered it sold.

I have not heard anything of a loan. If there were one, her parents are also in big trouble.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I was thinking their home was collateral to by Casa Patel, and Patel cottage was owned free and clear, as there was never any mention of a lien on the property.

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

NYGman wrote:Just thinking, if her parents put their house up to borrow the money to buy Patel Cottage, would she now convince them to stop repayment on the loan, as there she no longer owns her house anymore? I see her twisted logic making that the next go to step in her mind, as to continue to pay a loan that went for a house, you no longer own, would seem a waste of time. That is assuming my assumption of source of funds to buy is correct.
Any thing is possible in the crazy world of Wrecker. They would have to be extremely stupid to go along with that, but....
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Any thing is possible in the crazy world of Wrecker. They would have to be extremely stupid to go along with that, but....
The old saying an apple don't fall far from the tree, comes to mind.

ArthurWankspittle

NYGman wrote:I was thinking their home was collateral to by Casa Patel, and Patel cottage was owned free and clear, as there was never any mention of a lien on the property.
This would be a plausible hypothesis for the way the UK property market works and one I agree with.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Wrecka's pal Colin Peters seems to have bought her story hook line and sinker. Apparently Wrecker's (female) neighbour and the (female) conservation officer are members of the Masonic Order of the Eastern Star. A bit tricky when females are barred from the masons (in England at least).
It's a world of make believe.
https://www.facebook.com/rekhaben.maths
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

He Who Knows wrote:Wrecka's pal Colin Peters seems to have bought her story hook line and sinker. Apparently Wrecker's (female) neighbour and the (female) conservation officer are members of the Masonic Order of the Eastern Star. A bit tricky when females are barred from the masons (in England at least).
Same in the US. My late father was a Mason and Shriner; and he and his last two wives were also active in Eastern Star -- where the women run the show, but men can be Worthy Patron. In my youth, we had DeMolay for the boys, and Rainbow for the girls.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Yeah, Masons are strictly male only and Eastern Star female only. Masonic wives usually but not always are Eastern Stars, and never the two shall mix other than socially. At least here in the US. I've never had the impression the stars were all that political, the Masons, oh yeah.

I gather from what I've picked up in some of the gossip rags that "Masons in the police force" in the UK is a big bugaboo now/again. So I'm not surprised it is one of Neel's and Wrekha's fantasy hits lists.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

https://www.facebook.com/rekhaben.maths
Now shows as 'This page isn't available'.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

You must have been blocked on her Facebook page, John Uskglass!
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

At first, I got "page not found", but then a Captcha appeared. Once I got past that, the "you must log on" page appeared.

I've no account and no desire for one.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
ArthurWankspittle

What are you all looking at? This?
Happy New year to all, just a brief update, last time I updated, my home was about to go up for auction, well my landlord still owns the property, i went to report the attempted theft to the police at derbyshire, who basically told me to get lost, i also reported the theft of electricity where a man and a dog had a cable running from my home to his van, i have photographs,, the police after months have said its civil not criminal, so again the police have told me to get lost, they have arrested my landlord twice, and released without charge the first time and now they are trying to build a case against him by threatening people(contractors) to testify against him to do him for criminal damage for when he went back to his property, the derbyshire police are not standing on common law or even common sense, its a sad state of affairs, so if i get a contractor to help me remove the door and replace it, it would seem Derbyshire police will intervene for my highly influential neighbour ******* I am investigating the family of my neighbour at the moment..its quite interesting what i have found out but will update another time....Barry Doyle was right about friends in high places...i went to get my post and the neighbour called the police, they arrived pretty quickly but luckily i had left and saw them coming up the main road as i was leaving so my friends hung around discretely to let me know about the police visit after....still couch surfing but I'm OK much love as always xx
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:What are you all looking at? This?
Happy New year to all, just a brief update, last time I updated, my home was about to go up for auction, well my landlord still owns the property, i went to report the attempted theft to the police at derbyshire, who basically told me to get lost, i also reported the theft of electricity where a man and a dog had a cable running from my home to his van, i have photographs,, the police after months have said its civil not criminal, so again the police have told me to get lost, they have arrested my landlord twice, and released without charge the first time and now they are trying to build a case against him by threatening people(contractors) to testify against him to do him for criminal damage for when he went back to his property, the derbyshire police are not standing on common law or even common sense, its a sad state of affairs, so if i get a contractor to help me remove the door and replace it, it would seem Derbyshire police will intervene for my highly influential neighbour ******* I am investigating the family of my neighbour at the moment..its quite interesting what i have found out but will update another time....Barry Doyle was right about friends in high places...i went to get my post and the neighbour called the police, they arrived pretty quickly but luckily i had left and saw them coming up the main road as i was leaving so my friends hung around discretely to let me know about the police visit after....still couch surfing but I'm OK much love as always xx
Just been reading some of the comments left, very entertaining and Rekha's as delusional as ever !
ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:What are you all looking at? This?
Just been reading some of the comments left, very entertaining and Rekha's as delusional as ever !
And open to accusations of stalking.
notorial dissent

I think this has probably gone beyond stalking at this point and is moving towards outright threat and harassment and possible defamation. I wold have thought they'd have had more than enough to lock up that yutz pretending to be her landlord by now. She really does want to go to prison for real it sounds like.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

notorial dissent wrote:I think this has probably gone beyond stalking at this point and is moving towards outright threat and harassment and possible defamation. I wold have thought they'd have had more than enough to lock up that yutz pretending to be her landlord by now. She really does want to go to prison for real it sounds like.
Doesn't she realize that its not her former neighbors that are causing her grief right now. It is the insurance company that paid the neighbor for the damage that Rekha was responsible for. They're just trying to recoup their losses.

Stupid question. Obviously, she does not.
notorial dissent

I'm pretty sure Wrekha and reality have by now parted company a long time back.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Wrecka's "supporters" seem to be less altruistic than at first thought. Colin Peters is one who crops up a lot who never misses an opportunity to present his WordPress blog, https://corruptionaboundsintheuk.wordpress.com/ about his almost identical experience to Wrecka's.
Seems he's now got a couple of adverts on his blog - probably due to an increase in the number of views arising from his piggy-backing of Wrecka's case.
Looks like he's a Magna Carta-ite of the Jehovah branch. Takes all sorts I guess.