Rekha Patel loses her house

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

daltontrumbno
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:38 pm

Re: Rekha Patel loses her house

Postby daltontrumbno » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:45 pm

He Who Knows wrote:Wrecka's "supporters" seem to be less altruistic than at first thought. Colin Peters is one who crops up a lot who never misses an opportunity to present his WordPress blog, https://corruptionaboundsintheuk.wordpress.com/ about his almost identical experience to Wrecka's.
Seems he's now got a couple of adverts on his blog - probably due to an increase in the number of views arising from his piggy-backing of Wrecka's case.
Looks like he's a Magna Carta-ite of the Jehovah branch. Takes all sorts I guess.

After reading Colin's story I can't understand for the life of me why he supports Rekha, he seems to have been a builder who was screwed over for a relatively small sum of money and the person who owed him the money tied him up in years of vexious litigation to avoid paying what he was owed. You would think Colin would support the neighbours Rather than Rekha because what Rekha did to the neighbours is very similar to what happend to Colin.

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1607
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:58 pm

Re: Rekha Patel loses her house

Postby Hercule Parrot » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:59 am

daltontrumbno wrote:After reading Colin's story I can't understand for the life of me why he supports Rekha, he seems to have been a builder who was screwed over for a relatively small sum of money and the person who owed him the money tied him up in years of vexious litigation to avoid paying what he was owed. You would think Colin would support the neighbours Rather than Rekha because what Rekha did to the neighbours is very similar to what happend to Colin.


Peters was convinced he had been deliberately set-up and screwed over - his client had planned from the start to cheat him, and had falsely befriended him in advance for that purpose. Perhaps that's true, but it was a long and complex swindle for modest gain. Seems unlikely to me, more probable that his client was the sort of person who routinely tries to evade debts and stiff contractors (the size of his hands was sadly unmentioned).

Anyway, Peters was also convinced that any reasonable justice system would see what had happened. In reality his client had a good lawyer and a tame expert witness, and Peters lost his claim. He represented himself at the Appeal Court (rare and remarkable at that time), and again failed to persuade the court.

The striking thing about his subsequent 30yr grievance is how he explains his defeat. Not merely "the client lied to the court and they accepted enough of it for my claim to fail" or "with hindsight, maybe I shouldn't have tried to represent myself". No, for Colin Peters this this is about the character and integrity of every professional involved. The client's lawyers were knowingly complicit in fraud and perjury, his own were lazy or incompetent. The client's expert witness was a charlatan, and all the judges were wilfully perverse and corrupt. The system is rotten from top to bottom.

And that is why he engages with Wrecka's story. If he ignores the facts and listens only to her account of injustice and corruption, then he can tell himself "they're still doing it, like they did to me". It validates his false perception of martyred victimhood, and keeps the doubts at bay. After wasting 30 yrs on this futile nonsense, his greatest risk would be to consciously realise his own foolishness. So he wants and needs Wrecka to be a victim of orchestrated injustice.

Another similar lifelong victim myth in UK is Roger P Jones (https://victims-unite.net/our-cases-as- ... j-p-jones/). There is a striking similarity in their accounts, every setback being the result of corruption or incompetence rather than weak evidence or their own ability to argue their cases.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.

He Who Knows
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 313
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:30 am
Location: Terra Firma

Re: Rekha Patel loses her house

Postby He Who Knows » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:21 am

Hercule Parrot wrote: And that is why he engages with Wrecka's story. If he ignores the facts and listens only to her account of injustice and corruption, then he can tell himself "they're still doing it, like they did to me". It validates his false perception of martyred victimhood, and keeps the doubts at bay. After wasting 30 yrs on this futile nonsense, his greatest risk would be to consciously realise his own foolishness. So he wants and needs Wrecka to be a victim of orchestrated injustice.

Brilliant precis of Colin Peters' case, Hercule. The thing about these professional victims is that they're earning money from adverts on their blogs. And each time a new "victim" like Wrecker appears, they piggyback on their new audiences by advertising their own blogs.
There's money in them thar 30-year grudges.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1607
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:58 pm

Re: Rekha Patel loses her house

Postby Hercule Parrot » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:38 pm

He Who Knows wrote:Brilliant precis of Colin Peters' case, Hercule. The thing about these professional victims is that they're earning money from adverts on their blogs. And each time a new "victim" like Wrecker appears, they piggyback on their new audiences by advertising their own blogs.
There's money in them thar 30-year grudges.


Thank you, but I wouldn't overestimate the income from the adverts on Peters' obscure blog. I would be surprised if he earned £1 pw from this, against the loss of 30yrs of cheerful productivity. (https://smartblogger.com/blog-ads/)
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1186
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:35 am

Re: Rekha Patel loses her house

Postby TheNewSaint » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:44 pm

She's been "couch surfing" for several months now. You think she'd have gotten a semi-permanent place to stay by now. Can she not afford rent? Does she think she's moving back into the cottage any day now? And who could put up with Princess Rekha for any length of time? Oh, and clearly her parents aren't buying her another house.

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 11067
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: Rekha Patel loses her house

Postby notorial dissent » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:14 am

TheNewSaint wrote:She's been "couch surfing" for several months now. You think she'd have gotten a semi-permanent place to stay by now. Can she not afford rent? Does she think she's moving back into the cottage any day now? And who could put up with Princess Rekha for any length of time? Oh, and clearly her parents aren't buying her another house.

I think our darling Wrekha is in deep denial. Wrekha is also cheap, but the CAN she pay rent part is a good question. Personally I can't imagine that Princess Snowflake would be an ideal even short term guest. She's too self important and entitled for that. I am remembering, maybe wrongly, that one of her parents had been fairly ill during the height of this, and I think the parental money faucet has been shut down. So I can't imagine things are going too well for her in any direction. Of course, at the rate she is going housing may not be an issue since she seems determined to become a guest of HM Prison system.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Wakeman52
First Mate
First Mate
Posts: 145
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:50 pm
Location: North of the Watford Gap, UK

Re: Rekha Patel loses her house

Postby Wakeman52 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:57 am

notorial dissent wrote:CAN she pay rent part is a good question.


I could be wrong here, but her case is surely well known enough (& she has publicly trashed several estate agents), which might lead to the conclusion that she would be a very unattractive proposition as a tenant. Her employers must be by now aware that she has a criminal record, so that her job must be in jeopardy. There is also the difficulty that, having voluntarily made herself homeless, she will have to start from a very low place on the social housing ladder.

So with no house, no job, no money & no prospects, I wonder how long it will be before her friends become tired of her presence. Mind you, having read her last post, I don't think deep denial is even close to describing her current state.
The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they’ve found it - Terry Pratchett.

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 11067
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: Rekha Patel loses her house

Postby notorial dissent » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:05 am

If they are Wrekha's friends to begin with, I don't hold out much expectation that they are any in contact with reality than she is, probably even less so if they are swallowing her line of bilge. I just can't see that as being much of a recommendation in the smarts department, and if they are letting her live with them, even less so.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation
Posts: 2852
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:35 am
Location: Quatloos Immigration Control

Re: Rekha Patel loses her house

Postby ArthurWankspittle » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:01 am

Wakeman52 wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:CAN she pay rent part is a good question.


I could be wrong here, but her case is surely well known enough (& she has publicly trashed several estate agents), which might lead to the conclusion that she would be a very unattractive proposition as a tenant. Her employers must be by now aware that she has a criminal record, so that her job must be in jeopardy. There is also the difficulty that, having voluntarily made herself homeless, she will have to start from a very low place on the social housing ladder.

So with no house, no job, no money & no prospects, I wonder how long it will be before her friends become tired of her presence. Mind you, having read her last post, I don't think deep denial is even close to describing her current state.
The only thing you missed out is credit rating. Even if she goes to a letting agent who doesn't "know" her, her credit rating will be through the floor by now.
Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address

He Who Knows
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 313
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:30 am
Location: Terra Firma

Re: Rekha Patel loses her house

Postby He Who Knows » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:15 pm

Looks like Rekha Patel received an extended Civil Restraint Order from Manchester District Registry, Queens Bench on 30th November 2017. She's on the list.
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/extended-ci ... s-in-force
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1194
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:29 pm

Re: Rekha Patel loses her house

Postby AndyPandy » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:16 pm

He Who Knows wrote:Looks like Rekha Patel received an extended Civil Restraint Order from Manchester District Registry, Queens Bench on 30th November 2017. She's on the list.
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/extended-ci ... s-in-force

She'll be getting that idiot bloke, her alleged 'Landlord', to start proceedings on her behalf.

Wonder what the legal bill's standing at now !?


Return to “United Kingdom”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Common Crawl [Bot] and 1 guest