Rekha Patel loses her house

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

He Who Knows
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Rekha Patel loses her house

Post by He Who Knows »

Seems like she's willing this failing school to sack her by posting on her Facebook page stuff about homework being bad for kids, cannabis being the way forward, chemtrails, 9/11, and other FMoTL shite. Living proof of who is teaching British kids today.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

I believe she is in court today appealing the injunction preventing her from entering the property. I wonder if we will hear any news. Considering she was evicted and the neighbours were granted possession I think it is almost certain the injunction will be upheld.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I can't imagine upon what grounds considering she is already in violation/contempt of previous orders.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

If she is in court , her and the etfotb bank crew are keeping very schtum about it.

Fingers crossed for the big success!!!1!! announcement later on.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Bones

Post by Bones »

Rekha Patel
18 January at 22:05 ·

In August 2016 my neighbour got her private agents to produce a writ of restitution, which basically means to enter my property by force, therefore, I put 2 tonnes of concrete in front of my door as the meatheads would not be able to get past. (the first one was not by force apparently)

On 14th November I had an injunction stuck on my door telling me I can't enter my property, which was acquired by a private hearing where the Judge was mislead. When I had the injunction stuck on my door I asked the court for an emergency hearing I have had to wait 2 months, I have a date for next wednesday 25th January at Manchester Civil Center, Bridge Street at 10.30am. If you can come and support then you are most welcome and your support would be appreciated.

Chrisy Morris the BNP candidate has a hearing too

AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Seriously, no wonder these people lose their homes, this is Rosie Jackson's take on the Writ of Restitution.
Rosie Jackson They must have got that out of a lucky bag I've never seen on any court documents before starting by the grace of god what a load of rubbish
Wasn't she the one that got evicted, they broke back in and her and her husband promptly arrested for criminal damage and trespass - Rosie look up Court Form No. 68 and stop giving idiots like Rekha false hope !!
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Certainly is them. Because mr Jackson , a franchisee , sold unauthorised products that landed him in the brown stuff with the franchise granter.

Of course, rather than costs resulting from breach of contract - their misfortune is all down to a government conspiracy to make them homeless. Naturally.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I love Chrisy's level of commitment there. "Sure, I'll pop by if it's convenient to my court case." He's really living up to the "because we care" part of his housing platform. :snicker:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

TheNewSaint wrote:I love Chrisy's level of commitment there. "Sure, I'll pop by if it's convenient to my court case." He's really living up to the "because we care" part of his housing platform. :snicker:
I suppose being a frequent attender at Court cuts down on heating bills - not that I would think he pays his !!!
Pox

Post by Pox »

daltontrumbno wrote:I believe she is in court today appealing the injunction preventing her from entering the property.
It is term time in the UK. I wonder what excuse she gave the head when asking for the time off?
Dental appointment? They are trying to drill some sense into me?

Meanwhile, the pupils will be without a qualified teacher for a day (OK, with teachers like her, probably a good thing?).
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

Complete silence from all the usual suspects
Something tells me things didn't go the way Ms Patel wanted.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

daltontrumbno wrote:Complete silence from all the usual suspects
Something tells me things didn't go the way Ms Patel wanted.
She is probably preparing some long and detailed screed to tell us how corrupt the courts are, and how unmindful they are of the principles established in the Magna Carta and by the Witangemot.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

AndyPandy wrote:
TheNewSaint wrote:I love Chrisy's level of commitment there. "Sure, I'll pop by if it's convenient to my court case." He's really living up to the "because we care" part of his housing platform. :snicker:
I suppose being a frequent attender at Court cuts down on heating bills - not that I would think he pays his !!!
Surprised he gives a feck given that he's BNP and she's Asian.
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Strange, I would have expected someone who had such a solid case, and proof that there was no legitimate warrant, to be in and out of court in no time flat, posting celebratory posts on the Facebook. The Silence here is draining.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

When Tom Crawford lost his last case (last of many) he took almost all night to post up his spin on it as to why a loss was actually a win.

Creative writing does take time you know !!
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

getoutofdebtfools wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:
Surprised he gives a feck given that he's BNP and she's Asian.
Perhaps it was Adolf Littlewood's plan all along knowing full well that following his advice would see her evicted.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Rekha Patel has sold her house to two companies 'Fringed Limited' and 'Landlord Property Protection Alliance Ltd' for ...wait for it...£2 ! Baron David Ward was one of just two directors for the second company until he resigned after 2 weeks, Penny Ross a maths teacher was a director of the first company until she resigned shortly afterwards, leaving Mr Patel the sole director of each. https://www.facebook.com/groups/8253281 ... 845415840/
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

First post, although I have looked on with interest from the start of the Hanover Cottage tale.

Checking these 2 companies, both were formed on 14 November 2016, the date of the writ of requisition. No such thing as coincidence, Mr Dent, to quote Douglas Adams. One small correction; it's 'Land And Property', rather than 'Landlord'. I'm assuming that the Mr Patel is her dad, although there are 2 different DOBs on the UK Companies House site.

This development may mean that Ms Patel can't be evicted from the property, at least in the short term, but does it take away her personal liability for the costs that remain outstanding?

Still, another (& interesting) spanner in the works. I understand (from the garbled report on the Tameside Reporter site) that the case has been adjourned, but I couldn't determine for how long.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

Wakeman52 wrote:First post, although I have looked on with interest from the start of the Hanover Cottage tale.

Checking these 2 companies, both were formed on 14 November 2016, the date of the writ of requisition. No such thing as coincidence, Mr Dent, to quote Douglas Adams. One small correction; it's 'Land And Property', rather than 'Landlord'. I'm assuming that the Mr Patel is her dad, although there are 2 different DOBs on the UK Companies House site.

This development may mean that Ms Patel can't be evicted from the property, at least in the short term, but does it take away her personal liability for the costs that remain outstanding?

Still, another (& interesting) spanner in the works. I understand (from the garbled report on the Tameside Reporter site) that the case has been adjourned, but I couldn't determine for how long.
If she did not sell the house till the 16th November then it is a definite case of fraud it was not her house to sell as the neighbours were granted possession in April. So on top of the judge threatening her with prison for contempt, she now has a very good chance of being charged with fraud as well.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Assuming the report is true, I sneakingly admire Ms Patel's chutzpah. Getting booted out of property you no longer own? No problem, just sell it to someone else. While the lawyers are scratching their heads, you get a few more days or weeks in the house.

I don't see this ending well. I suspect the school will soon be deprived of a maths teacher. Perhaps she has an escape route planned, to flee the country when an arrest warrant arrives in her letterbox.