Rekha Patel loses her house

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Re: Rekha Patel loses her house

Post by daltontrumbno »

Very quite on the Rekha front, nothing from Rekha, or her pet Monkeys. Most of Rekhas court appearance decend into chaos and are well reported in the local rag this time absolutely nothing.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

IIRC this trial was scheduled for two days so it ends today if on schedule. Local news won't report until it is over.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

Someone over on The Failings of FMOTL has been in touch with the court apparently one of Rekhas key defence witnesses Peter McDowell has submitted a sicknote and the case has been adjourned till may.
Wakeman52
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Wakeman52 »

...the case has been adjourned till may.
Can it be assumed that previous conditions preventing her from going near the place will continue to apply? Another 6 months of peace for the neighbours guaranteed.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

What's your ailment?

I'm shitting myself

OK, Here is a sicknote.............

and whatever happened to Tunkashila Ltd?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

This matter is still going through the criminal courts.

https://tamesidereporter.com/2017/03/pa ... Cl3wX9KfDw

Oops just realised it was from almost exactly two years ago.
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

TheNewSaint wrote Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:31 pm

He Who Knows wrote:
Yes Wrecka has had public access barrister, Henry Hendron act for her in the High Court (see p.18 further up this thread).

According to the link, Henry has since had his license suspended for 3 years. I guess Rekha will have to get a new lawyer.
Wasn't Wrekha's barrister, Henry Hendron, the "Shouty man" on Question Time last week? https://www.legalcheek.com/2019/03/drug ... tion-time/
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Wonder if 'Shouty Man' will be representing Rekha at Manchester and Salford Magistrates on 16th May. His 3-year practice ban is being lifted that month :thinking:
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

I believe it's her big day tomorrow. Time for Peter McDowell to eat another dodgy meat pie.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 11:21 am I believe it's her big day tomorrow. Time for Peter McDowell to eat another dodgy meat pie.
I believe McDowells sickie was for his benefit rather than Rekhas, I have a feeling he is just going to kick Rekha to the curb and not bother showing up tomorrow.
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

Peter McDowell's last reason for the no show was "extreme anxiety". Let's see if he's better today.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

Does anyone know the outcome of last week’s court case? There seems to be radio silence from the usual channels.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

Wakeman52 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 1:20 pm Does anyone know the outcome of last week’s court case? There seems to be radio silence from the usual channels.
We will probably never know, Rekha has been radio silent since July, all her so called friends seem to have abandoned her now there is no money left, and the local rag seems to have lost interest, and as it was a magistrates case it won't be listed on the law pages.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

We will probably never know,
And as if on cue, this appears in the Daily Mail

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ngles.html
But after a two day trial at Manchester Magistrates Court a district judge found her not guilty of entering the house illegally.

Judge Hadfield said he had heard no evidence as to when she entered the building.

'What I do know is that she was in there on June 29,' he said.

'Mr Turner confirmed that he was content parties to remain there. I don't know if Miss Patel was already in there at that time.

'Therefore, I cannot be sure she entered as a trespasser and therefore I find her not guilty.'

After the verdict, prosecutors made an application to impose a five-year restraining order on Ms Patel preventing her entering Simmondley Village or causing harassment.

Questioned about the proposal, Ms Patel said: 'It's a disgrace. I'm not a criminal, I'm not a menace to society.'

She admitted that her feelings about the house 'ran very deep', adding: 'I've had my house stolen off me.'

Judge Hadfield placed a five-year restraining order on her which only prevented her from going to her former home.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Very disappointing. However before Wrekha's fans start crowing about this, they would do well to remember that she lost the house, she's financially ruined and her teaching career is hanging by a thread. If this is "winning", they're welcome to keep it all for themselves.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 9:09 pm Very disappointing. However before Wrekha's fans start crowing about this, they would do well to remember that she lost the house, she's financially ruined and her teaching career is hanging by a thread. If this is "winning", they're welcome to keep it all for themselves.
What teaching career, she resigned shortly after her 2017 conviction, and would not have been able to apply for any teaching work or pretty much any work for that matter, due to having an unspent conviction.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Won the battle, lost the war, comes to mind.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Posted on her FB page...
Rekha Patel
5 hrs

Not been on line for a while, had the weight of a possible custodial sentence looming for a year, the only thing that i dreaded was not going to jail but telling my ma and pa and of course missing that last episode of GOT!!
The whole story has not been portrayed regarding the trial, [the neighbour] turned up hoping to see me go down, but after [Macca's] amazing statement of how the police had phoned him to let him know they had got the land registry docs that he had to come down to the house for a couple of minutes, and they would tell him what to say and then they would do the rest...Derbyshire police have been instrumental in the theft of my property and my belongings including my car, i left my car keys in the house Natalie Bateman made sure we got the the body-cam footage the night before and i only got to see it in full after the trial where they have cut so much out. This is the only body-cam i have got off the police despite asking for it so many times..only because i had a solicitor i got it this time even then it was just before the trial...Derbyshire police will never stop me, they can hide, but the truth can never change, you wonder why i keep on going? Because i stand in Truth my friends xx I later told my ma and pa about the possibility of prison and dad was well cool he said he would bring me delicious food as he has no need to hang his head down in shame as I am in the right, the evidence is that strong my dad could see it within minutes...now the opportunity is there as a ruling in March from he Supreme Court has ruled there is no statute of limitation on FRAUD so watch this space my friends Love as always xx
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Please tell me that she hasn't told her parents about this until this weekend. Did they think she was in the basement because she was just visiting?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Gregg wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 11:24 pm Please tell me that she hasn't told her parents about this until this weekend. Did they think she was in the basement because she was just visiting?
certainly reads that way.