Re: Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Postby Henti » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:07 pm

Yes that's what we are up against.

Tuco
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Postby Tuco » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:15 pm

Henti wrote:Yes that's what we are up against.

"we"?????

Who exactly is "we"????

You're on your own here bully boy. You're not bullying a man who has never harmed anyone and has just undergone brain surgery, nor are you bullying a weak, vulnerable man with a string of mental health issues.

Do you want me to tell "we" exactly what those two people have had to say about your bullying recently?

I can fetch the quotes if you wish?
Tuco Akbar

Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Postby Bones » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:16 pm

When I read one of Tuco's posts, all I see is this

Henti
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Postby Henti » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:26 pm

Lol.

Plan B now. Start a silly argument so the admin has no option but to close the thread.

No you don't.

beaujest
Stowaway
Stowaway

Postby beaujest » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:32 pm

Usual tactic...divert matters away from the subject. Hint, the subject is in the thread title.

rumpelstilzchen

Postby rumpelstilzchen » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:53 pm

Tuco wrote:
Remind us again who instigates these threads on various message boards?

Who bumps them when they fall down the page?

This thread was locked and would have probably remained locked and hidden from most people's sight. The only reason it was unlocked is because your mate was lying about the admin here and wserra wanted to put the record straight. He tried to do it on the forum where the lies appeared but he wasn't allowed to tell your mate he is a liar so he posted his response on here. So I would say that it is your mate's fault why this thread has appeared again at the top.
Why did your mate lie?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.

Tuco
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Postby Tuco » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:57 pm

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Tuco wrote:
Remind us again who instigates these threads on various message boards?

Who bumps them when they fall down the page?

This thread was locked and would have probably remained locked and hidden from most people's sight. The only reason it was unlocked is because your mate was lying about the admin here and wserra wanted to put the record straight. He tried to do it on the forum where the lies appeared but he wasn't allowed to tell your mate he is a liar so he posted his response on here. So I would say that it is your mate's fault why this thread has appeared again at the top.
Why did your mate lie?

Get a life FFS
Tuco Akbar

rumpelstilzchen

Postby rumpelstilzchen » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:01 pm

Tuco wrote:
Get a life FFS

:haha:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.

beaujest
Stowaway
Stowaway

Postby beaujest » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:07 pm

Why did your mate lie?[/quote]

Perhaps Jason would care to hop across and answer for himself?

Firthy2002

Postby Firthy2002 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:47 pm

Somewhere a bridge is missing it's troll...
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Postby wserra » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:52 pm

And somewhere a troll is missing some posts.

A half-dozen posts deleted. They were nothing more than attacks on others. And they weren't all Tuco's.

BTW, rumpelstilzchen got it exactly right as to why this thread was resurrected.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Postby notorial dissent » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:42 am

noblepa wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:
daveBeeston wrote:I also find it quite funny that they don't see the irony in insulting someone because of their weight when the person their defending is on the rather portly side of the scale.

Perhaps insults are all they have? They cannot prove their claims so they have to resort to insults. It's the same when all they can do is to criticise their opponent's grammar. For some peculiar reason they appear to believe that if they can find fault in your grammar it in some way reflects on the validity of what you have written. It is attacking the arguer instead of the argument, a well known logical fallacy.
For instance, I have not put a hyphen between "well" and "known" therefore everything I write must be wrong.

That is similar to the arguments of some tax deniers here in the Colonies. In 1913, the 16th Amendment to the US Constitution was ratified, authorizing the income tax. Back then, of course, there were no photo copiers, fax machines or email. So the hand-typed copies of the Congressional resolution that were sent to the 48 state legislatures contained some trivial punctuation and grammar differences. The deniers pounce upon that to claim that the ratification was invalid and therefore the income tax is unconstitutional.

The ironic thing is that most of these people can't put a proper sentence together to save their lives.

Actually what happened was that the ratifications at the states was where the wording got messed up, when they copied it to formally present the errors started creeping in. Congress would have sent and engrossed conformed copy that they had printed specially out to the states, but the states had to put it in their respective voting formats and there it got muddled. That however had no effect on what they were actually called upon to do, either vote for or against the respective amendment and return their answer to the SOS. It was the affirmation or rejection of the proposal that mattered, contrary to what several of the deniers choose to push.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

wserra

Postby wserra » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:04 am

Tuco insisted on knowing where he personally lied. I was going to ignore him. I mainly meant Bennison, with Tuco playing Sancho Panza. However, he kept insisting that we mine that particular target-rich environment:
Since he asks so politely, I oblige.
They did not. I have approved every single application for at least a month. Lie #1.
All of you charming people have been able to post here throughout this last brouhaha, starting with Bennison. Lie #2.
Nope. It was to refute what even you guys now admit was a lie: Bennison's claim that we outed a member. That was sufficiently important to reopen this nightmare thread. Lie #3. Which will have to be enough, although I'm sure there are more.

Departmental Disciplinary Committee, First Department
61 Broadway
New York, NY 10006

Locked again.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume

Return to “United Kingdom”