Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Re: Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Postby getoutofdebtfools » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:06 pm

Just WOW!

This thread was started to expose Jason Bennison as a scammer who pretends to be an expert/legal advisor/lawyer in the field of bailiffs yet publishes many inaccurate and incorrect 'facts' as the truth. I am confident that he regularly charges for this (which is now confirmed) and pushes needy debtors to his 'charged' consultations and services for advice.

There have been many posts on his websites where debtors have ended up losing despite following his guidance and are then landed with significant costs. These posts are removed and I cannot therefore publish links to them. All I can say is I have seen them with my own eyes.

Over the years his tune has changed and certain things he pushed years ago aren't necessarily flavour of the month now.

Jason also errs on the 'no contract' Freeman edge when he used to recommend his template "Notice of Removal of Implied Rights of Access" which he claimed prevented bailiffs from entering a property. He also used to use the fact that when they did enter they'd agreed to contract of £5,000 which he advised posters to sue for.

Then there's the NTPNTL and quotes it as "It's a Notice to Produce and Notice to Leave as it puts the bailiff on notice he is required by statute to produce his documents and evidence of his ID and warrant (or liability order), which you can make copies using your mobile and order the bailiff to leave the premises using an Act of Parliament". Sounds a bit Crawford to me.

I read on another forum (Legal Beagles from memory) that when the debtor used his consultation service they paid it via Paypal to the email address of a 'Donna Kinser'. It was later said that this is his wife.

The ridiculous war that this has now started is just that. I joined Quatloos after following the Freeman guff that likes of Goodf, Ceylon, Taylor and Crawford spouted so comically. However, I do watch, if not comment, other forums and that's where the DWB, BHF and Bennison subject came up.

I'm not interested in the bitching between Jason, his gang or his rivals. However, if I have said something that I cannot back up then I am happy for it to be removed. I cannot access this site 24hrs a day though as unlike others, it would seem, I have a proper job that I'm qualified for :snicker:

Adding to this:

(1) Does he call himself Bailey - Yes, but I cannot find the proof at this here and now
(2) Has cost debtors money rather than saved them money - Yes, the poster Sheila has identified many of these that I originally saw on his website but is now deleted.
(3) Deletes posts. - Yes, as above.
(4) Uses his wife's PayPal account - Yes, as per a paragraph a few up.

Delete what is necessary.
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:

Droopy
Scalawag
Scalawag

Postby Droopy » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:09 pm

Post the proof Donna.

Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Postby Bones » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:11 pm

getoutofdebtfools wrote:Adding to this:

(1) Does he call himself Bailey - Yes, but I cannot find the proof at this here and now We usually require links to or actual evidence here
(2) Has cost debtors money rather than saved them money - (so has every other freetard guru) Yes, the poster Sheila has identified many of these that I originally saw on his website but is now deleted.
(3) Deletes posts. - Yes, as above.
(4) Uses his wife's PayPal account - Yes, as per a paragraph a few up. (if you have evidence, report him to paypal and they will close the account, don't just talk and moan about it, do something about it, if you feel that strongly about it)

Delete what is necessary.

Lucky Colon isn't a mod here, most posts would be deleted and most of us would be banned :haha:

As for delete what is necessary - come on we are all adults here, if you think something should not be posted and will more then likely be deleted, why bother posting it and wasting the time of the mods etc ?

Come on guys lets start using some common sense here

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Postby wserra » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:39 pm

I edited the thread's original post, as per board policy: when someone posts disparaging material, if called on it the poster must provide support. The thread is now locked again.

I thank getoutofdebtfools for being an adult, a commodity in somewhat short supply in these threads.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume

wserra

Postby wserra » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:32 pm

And now to resurrect this thread from its electronic grave, albeit with some trepidation. The resurrection is decidedly not to restart a flame war. However, while this board moved on, Jason Bennison & Co. did not. I see they persist in lying both about Q and about me. I don't really care. However, Bennison claimed that the board did something that I would take very seriously indeed if it happened - that we identified an anonymous poster for him. He lies. The only way we would do this is if we had an order from a court with jurisdiction. Despite the blustering from people like Jason Bennison about all the things they are going to do to us, we have never received such an order in our thirteen-year history. And we certainly didn't from Bennison. I would post this response on Bennison's board, except I find that I have been banned without making a single post. Remember how Bennison claimed he doesn't delete posts? That may actually be true. He just bans people preemptively before they post anything.

Anyway, this began last week. One of our members PM'd me a link to a recent post of Bennison's in which he wrote (I'll quote so people don't have to keep going back and forth):
I asked a forum administrator for the right to face my anonymous accuser on Quatloos. It was granted. It is the work of Clive Oddy.
The member asked me if that was true. I responded that it was surely not if the admin to whom Bennison was referring was I, and that I couldn't imagine anyone else in a position to know identifying one of our members short of that court order.

I had registered for Bennison's board back when the teapot tempest was going strong here, but never posted anything. I thought I would call him out on the lie. So I tried to post the following:
jasonDWB wrote:I asked a forum administrator for the right to face my anonymous accuser on Quatloos.

That would be me. No, you didn't. And if you had, I would have told you to go pound sand, just as I did when you asked me to remove all posts regarding you from the board.

It was granted.

No, it wasn't.

By the way, as long as I'm posting here, when I view this board as a guest, I see a forum called "The Flame Pit". When I log in, I don't. Are some members more equal than others?

On balance of probability, this can only be the work of Clive Oddy.

"On balance of probability"? I thought I told you that it was. Ah, well, consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds. Right, Jason?
When I hit "Submit", the board told me that a mod would have to approve the post. Whether that board is set so that one's first x posts are moderated - some are - or I'm special, I have no way of knowing.

In any event, within a short time I was banned from Bennison's board. The above was never posted. After banning me, however, Bennison posted about me specifically:
Approaching its host was as simple as an email. I needed to show the terms of their hosting and where the breach took place, and support it by a rebuke by anyone who appeared to be in control of the site. I understand one of them is an American Lawyer - who should have known better than facilitate anonymously made accusations. His own clients think highly of him. I can see why Clive selected his forum to start a campaign.

By this account, he knows a lot about becoming embroiled in internet flame wars. Given that Clive and Sheila selected a person with a history of dishonesty to facilitate their campaign, they believed their anonymity would be assured.
Now, a couple of things about Bennison's posts.

First of all, Bennison never received anyone's identity from an admin or anyone else here in a position to know. That's a lie.

Second, Bennison concludes "on balance of probability" that the OP was someone named Clive Oddy. But wait a second - I thought that I told him that. No need to reason it out - or believe it "on balance of probability" - if I confirmed it for him. Oh, wait, he's lying. Not very bright, either.

Third, and funniest for me, is that the groyse chochem reads the nonsense in the above links from Marc Stevens' board and concludes that Stevens is a client of mine. Bennison sets the reading comprehension bar so low that one needs a shovel just to find it.

I freely admit that I don't know enough about UK law to evaluate whether he has anything correct to offer, or if he emulates his evident friend Marc Stevens in selling snake oil. However, before you give him any money, recall that (1) he lies; (2) he squelches all dissent when he can, specifically in the online spaces he controls; and (3) he appears to be a few McNuggets short of a Happy Meal in the brain department.

How important to you is your house?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume

Hercule Parrot

Postby Hercule Parrot » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:50 am

In other comments, Bennison appears to now imply that the hosting company gave him this information, over the heads of the Quatloos owner & admins (yeah, right.... )

There's a theme of grandiosity about this chap. A desire to be perceived as a man of authority and influence. He can command what he requires, etc.

The whole thing seems to be an ego trip for JB (and a few others). They all want to be the saviour of the desperate debtor, and the seething jealousy towards other members or groups with similar aims is bizarre. Bennison's bailiffhelpforum.co.uk seems to resent CAG's reputable status in particular. What strange people they are.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.

TheNewSaint

Postby TheNewSaint » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:12 am

Hercule Parrot wrote:Image

This reads like the dialogue from a bad mid-90s police procedural TV show, where the scriptwriter has heard about the Internet but hasn't tried using it yet.

aesmith

Postby aesmith » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:25 am

It resolved to BT ..

If "It" was an IP address, he'd need a Norwich Pharmacal Order before BT was required to disclose the account details.

exiledscouser

Postby exiledscouser » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:43 am

This site is hosted in the USA and it's clear from other threads, not just our cozy little UK one that the owner & mods guard it's privacy and that of its contributors very well.

They have had to deal with and defend against some well resourced nut cases over the pond so this chap won't have bothered them in the slightest, particularly some UK-based wind-bag con-artist, yet another impotent keyboard rattler with dodgy antecedents all his own.

It's all spouted for effect and grandstanding for the gullible elements of his regular audience.

The hollow vessel makes the loudest noise as me dad used to say.

beaujest
Stowaway
Stowaway

Postby beaujest » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:26 am

There is more....
As wserra discovered, Jason & Co are happy to publish insulting nasty comments and lies on BHF but ensure those they are aimed at are refused any right of reply. To combat this a tiny blog was set up for those who have suffered at the hands of Jason & Co, that blog allows them to speak up, On this little blog there is a very interesting post that explained further the alleged involvement of this site.

"So yet again Jason Bennison has been exposed as a liar…and this time, by none other than Quatloos.

As I said yesterday, during Mr Bennison’s unwelcome telephone conversation to me on Friday, he provided yet another Fairy Story. This one was to claim that he had approached a member of the admin team at Quatloos to request the IP address for the posters; Getoutofdebtfools and that supposedly, he was given details for a PLUSNET account that ‘apparently’ identified Sue (and not Clive) as that poster.

When I pressed him further, he stated that the poster who he approached was a senior moderator with the user name of NyMan (a New York lawyer) and that he (NYMan) approached a further moderator who provided him with details of a Plusnet account. Mr Bennison specifically stated that the information given to him by Quatloos identified your wife Sue as the poster Getoutofdebtfools.

I wasn’t gullible enough to believe his fairy story and nobody else should either"

http://bailiffhelpforums.co.uk/bhf-atta ... ce-forums/

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Postby notorial dissent » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:49 pm

Amazingly, well not really when you think about it, ALL A COMPLETE LIE. The information the MODS have is limited, and we certainly DO NOT have ANY personal information on anyone here unless they have chosen to share it. We don't need it for anything, and we don't collect it, adn we certainly aren't going to give even that to someone jsut because they throw a tantrum and make threats. I know for a fact that my IP resolves to a town in an entirely different county 40 miles distant. So even if you have an IP it isn't going to tell you all that much, and without a court order, you aren't going to get much better than that with one. So this is all just so much lie and bluster.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

daveBeeston

Postby daveBeeston » Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:29 pm

Im not surprised by this turn of events, he does come across as one of those people that that will tell people he got his way even when he didn't, he also seems to get caught out alot by people when he does lie, i think it was him who on another forum claimed to be a commercial pilot but when asked questions to prove his claim got every single one wrong.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Hercule Parrot

Postby Hercule Parrot » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:07 pm

What a bizarre page. Practically every contributor appears to be possessed by obsessive, stalky and paranoid beliefs about other contributors. They all appear to have multiple log-ins on multiple forums, some of which are known to some of the other contributors, and perhaps some not. They are conducting a timeless Byzantine feud, punctuated by shifting allegiances and betrayals. Accusations and threats flying in every direction.

Looking back to the start of this (Q) thread, it seems as if the whole lunatic parade suddenly decided to use Quatloos as a battlefield. Perhaps some mysterious swarming instinct, as if discovering a new place to infest triggers their hatin' pheromones. I'm sure that some of them are less mad and nasty than others, but as a collective they should be less welcome here than herpes.

beaujest
Stowaway
Stowaway

Postby beaujest » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:29 pm

Hercule Parrot wrote:

What a bizarre page. Practically every contributor appears to be possessed by obsessive, stalky and paranoid beliefs about other contributors. They all appear to have multiple log-ins on multiple forums, some of which are known to some of the other contributors, and perhaps some not. They are conducting a timeless Byzantine feud, punctuated by shifting allegiances and betrayals. Accusations and threats flying in every direction.

Looking back to the start of this (Q) thread, it seems as if the whole lunatic parade suddenly decided to use Quatloos as a battlefield. Perhaps some mysterious swarming instinct, as if discovering a new place to infest triggers their hatin' pheromones. I'm sure that some of them are less mad and nasty than others, but as a collective they should be less welcome here than herpes.

The link was given to substantiate the comment NYGman was also allegedly part of Bennison's accusations against '(Q)'
That blog will make little sense to 'outsiders' since the sole purpose of it is 'it's good to talk' to relieve stress.I am sorry if that little blog offends you but, it means a lot to those who have had to suffer at the hands Bennison & Co.

aesmith

Postby aesmith » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:53 pm

beaujest wrote:As I said yesterday, during Mr Bennison’s unwelcome telephone conversation to me on Friday, he provided yet another Fairy Story. This one was to claim that he had approached a member of the admin team at Quatloos to request the IP address for the posters; Getoutofdebtfools and that supposedly, he was given details for a PLUSNET account that ‘apparently’ identified Sue (and not Clive) as that poster.

Just doesn't stack up. Even if he had obtained the IP address, and I fully believe the assertions that Quatloos wouldn't provide this, no UK ISP is going to hand over account details without a court order or Police warrant.

longdog

Postby longdog » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:01 pm

This whole "I'm going to get / I have got your personal details from your ISP" fantasy is quite common amongst the sort of intellectual featherweights who inhabit the scummier corners of the interweb. Quite why they ultimately think anybody would give a shit if they could follow through with the threat (which they can't) I have no real idea. What do they think they are going to achieve? A defamation suit? A commercial lien? A common-law prosecution for treason?

I take reasonable steps to maintain my privacy on the web but anybody with an average IQ and a few days to spare could track me down and I really wouldn't give more than about one pico-shit.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?

Hercule Parrot

Postby Hercule Parrot » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:17 pm

beaujest wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:What a bizarre page. Practically every contributor appears to be possessed by obsessive, stalky and paranoid beliefs about other contributors...

I am sorry if that little blog offends you but, it means a lot to those who have had to suffer at the hands Bennison & Co.

It doesn't offend me at all. I have some vague sense of pity and/or contempt towards the various participants, that's all. But if they enjoy rolling around in the gutter, shrieking their spiteful grievances against each other, then good luck to them.

Hercule Parrot

Postby Hercule Parrot » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:31 pm

Mods please note, the swarm is stirring...
http://bailiffhelpforums.co.uk/quatloos-discussion/

Instead of "tread warily" can I respectfully suggest "stay the hell away"? You are welcome to join as individuals and engage constructively with what we do here, but not to misuse Q as just another place to continue your vicious feuding.

TheNewSaint

Postby TheNewSaint » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:34 pm

I'm amused by JasonDWB's claim that Quatloos "breached their terms of service."

Let's say, theoretically, that Quatloos did somehow violate the terms of service of its webhost, and JasonDWB brought it to the web host's attention. They would, at most, thank Jason for his time, and contact their customer to resolve the matter. They would not research and hand over the PII of unrelated parties. That would be a massive breach of any web hosting or website ToS, which generally say they will not do this unless ordered to by legal authority.

You want to know what's not a violation of any ToS? "People said mean things about me on the Internet."

That's the problem with spending too much time on Internet pissing matches: you start to think the whole world works the same way.

I wondered what ToS the site supposedly violated. But it's clear that Jason is just throwing around a fancy-sounding term in a way that reveals he doesn't know what it means. Like Amanda calling us "trolls."

Bones

Postby Bones » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:18 pm

http://www.dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk/jasonbennison.html

Susan Oddy

Lives in Kirkwhelpington, Northumberland.

Became interested in bailiffs when she received one and approached Sheila for help.

Modus Operandi

Works in concert with husband Clive Oddy

Internet identities include: wonkeydonkey, ulysses, nightowl, pepsie, Lisa1967, Su Wong Fu,, mollflanders, jaffro, Flumpingham, hadenough, carlscott552, independantbar, BahBahBabs, Obsean, Prakash, Shiner, johnson91, getoutofdebtfools, wayne, Bones, Leanne

Has used pepipoo.com, getoutofdebtfree.org, legal beagles.info bailiffhelpforum.co.uk, Consumer Action Group and quatloos.com. Some of her internet identities are shared with Sheila and husband Clive Oddy to deceive forum administrators

Publishes my personal details around the internet anonymously then makes references to them from another internet identity.

Made anonymous and malicious internet publications about at me believing her own personal identity would not be discovered.

Conceals her IP address using a proxy server.

Made a false statement on the internet saying I have county court judgments.

Interview: This is how Mrs Oddy reacted when I caught up with her.

I have been named at last - just a shame it isn't me :haha:

Tuco, Jason's pet poodle claims I am someone called Donna and Jason claims I am this Susan.

I will let you both into a little secret.. I am neither of them.. But I have posted on other forums using different names, you might have come across some of my more serious, less joyful and more infomed posts on CAG under the name bhall....

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/fo ... 5249-bhall

Over to you two numpties - If you really want to get into a legal pissing contest - bring it on

Return to “United Kingdom”