Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Postby getoutofdebtfools » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:00 pm

Jason Bennison [deleted by mod as unsupported] is the brainchild (reverse that) of the websites "Dealing With Bailiffs" http://www.dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk/and the "Bailiff Help Forum" http://www.bailiffhelpforum.co.uk/.

The self styled 'Mckenzie Friend' from Crawley is a former will writer and purports to have been a commercial pilot although this has been questioned many times without proper answer.

His Bailiff Help Forum seems to offer just that - Bailiff's help!

It is clear from his responses that he has little understanding of the law generally and it is clear to anybody with an ounce of sense that [deleted by mod as unsupported].

Any critical posts are quickly deleted and posts where the decision goes the wrong way follow the same route. [Mod note: based on poster's claim of having seen such.]

Not only that but he regularly promotes his own services which of course comes with a fee, appatrently payable through his wife's Paypal account - http://www.dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk/telephone.html [Mod note: based on poster's claim of having seen such.]
Last edited by wserra on Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Complaint of person discussed, and nature of support poster provided.
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:

Bungle
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Postby Bungle » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:30 am

His intro page this interesting, seems that we have another 'bailiff baiter'(Chrisy Morris Part 2)

If you want me to talk to the bailiff, or just chase him away, enter his mobile number below.

You get to hear everything live! and it is recorded without the bailiff knowing. A copy can be sent to your email address. You can playback on almost any device and use it in evidence.

If the call to the bailiff goes to voicemail, I send him a text message. You get a copy.

If the deadline passes, then proceedings can start and I give you a solicitors consultation.

The bailiff is always liable for your solicitor's costs when there is a breach of any enforcement regulation. It costs you nothing to bring proceedings.
Last edited by Bungle on Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.

Bungle

Postby Bungle » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:38 am

Bungle wrote:
Just seen that he is promoting this idea as well:

Exclusively, I offer no-win no fee. This is subject to an initial assessment of your case (£35) and provides you access to solicitor representation. This is where I pay your legal fees and I am refunded when your costs are awarded by the court. In return, you make over 50% of the sum awarded from the opponent.
Last edited by Bungle on Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.

Bungle

Postby Bungle » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:39 am

Isn't this is guy who is behind the Mary the Clamp Fairy business. The one that is fronted by Jay Bradley?
TUCO said to me:

Skeleton

Postby Skeleton » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:26 am

I remember reading about this guy on one of the consumer forums. He is a walt basically who has led many into deep trouble with both the courts and the bailiffs, As i recall he has absolutely no legal training. Jason Bennison is not his real name, the photo on the website is not him and the Linkeden/facebook profile Google search throws up is not him either. He has had a few names, Jason Bailey being one of them. I think somebody did in the end find out his real name after he made some wild claim about suing Marstons for thousands after a bailiff "attacked" him. He also claimed he was a Pilot for many of the worlds leading carriers at one stage. A truly strange individual.

I just checked, was a while back but their was very strong evidence to suggest his paid for advice was costing people their home.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?388754-Form-4-Complaints-and-the-matter-of-costs./page6
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:

Firthy2002

Postby Firthy2002 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:00 pm

If you want me to talk to the bailiff, or just chase him away, enter his mobile number below.

You get to hear everything live! and it is recorded without the bailiff knowing. A copy can be sent to your email address. You can playback on almost any device and use it in evidence.

Wrong, you need 2 party consent for anything but private use in the UK. It would be inadmissible as evidence.

http://www.solidstatesound.co.uk/html-b/Telephone_rec_legal.htm
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.

Greengrass
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Postby Greengrass » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:20 pm

Be wary you don't upset them or otherwise he'll set his pet Rottweilers on you - Mark1960/Tuco or Pote Snitkin. They seem keen on dragging your personal life to life and if they cannot find anything will just assume or make it up.

Greengrass
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Postby Greengrass » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:38 pm

It's a long read and has been cut down once http://www.bailiffhelpforum.co.uk/viewt ... =38&t=2581 where you can see anyone who is perceived as a threat is treated.

longdog

Postby longdog » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:05 pm

Firthy2002 wrote:Wrong, you need 2 party consent for anything but private use in the UK. It would be inadmissible as evidence.

I'm not convinced that's true. The article in the link makes reference to RIPA but I can't see anything in it that prevents a private individual from recording a telephone conversation to which they are a party and doing whatever they like with it.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?

Sponge
Swabby
Swabby

Postby Sponge » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:35 pm

not so sure this guy is a freeman but he is a virtual conman none the less

first of all his photo is real, i've seen a photo someone took of him in court when he was told to sit at the back and be quiet when acting as a "solicitor"/ mackenzie fiend for someone in a claim against bailiffs.

his main trick is to get people to believe that bailiffs have acted wrongly without getting any actual factual info.

for example a poster could say
i've had bailiffs knocking and its for a court fine and they have left a letter

he would reply with -
its fraud
the courts never allowed fees to be added
pay the court direct
they cant enforce for their fees
get a form 4 complaint against the bailiff
if you paid it do a chargeback
put a claim in against the bailiff company

now obviously none of his responses are/could be correct - but its his standard reply so he can hook people in to paying him money to recommend a solicitor and he then gets thousands from people who are having enough problems paying in the first place

however his claims often fail and there are numerous "debtors" - clients of his that have ended up owing thousands of pounds - one of them ended up with a charging order against his property!
he often makes claims that hes won claims against bailiff companies or driving to parking lots picking up cars he successfully recovered after being taken for fines etc
however despite all his claims, theres not any evidence on the website because hes "protecting his clients privacy"

the whole of the website spends more time arguing and criticising the consumer action group its actually embarrassing.

Firthy2002

Postby Firthy2002 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:37 pm

longdog wrote:
Firthy2002 wrote:Wrong, you need 2 party consent for anything but private use in the UK. It would be inadmissible as evidence.

I'm not convinced that's true. The article in the link makes reference to RIPA but I can't see anything in it that prevents a private individual from recording a telephone conversation to which they are a party and doing whatever they like with it.

Here's a page that sheds a bit more light on the subject.

http://www.acitylawfirm.com/recorded-conversations/

So it would appear that I wasn't entirely correct, however it seems to imply that it's probably better getting consent than not, especially if the other party is particularly litigious.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.

Bungle

Postby Bungle » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:45 am

Firthy2002 wrote:

So it would appear that I wasn't entirely correct, however it seems to imply that it's probably better getting consent than not, especially if the other party is particularly litigious.

If this Jason Bennison is a sole trader, then for these purposes, he would be considered an individual. If he is recording a conversation with another individual (a private bailiff) then this must apply:

Person to Person

Between two private individuals it is not prohibited to record conversations. The problem arises however if that conversation is then provided to a third party for whatever reason, without the consent of both parties. Consent can be obtained retrospectively or argued to be within the public’s interest. As an example, reporters frequently record conversations covertly, but their defence is that the content is in the public’s interest and should be disclosed; in that knowledge of the recording would alter the content of the conversation significantly. A thin line is trodden here and many court battles have ensued to determine what is and what is not considered in the public’s interest. Injunctions are the most effective option available to the recorded individual who believes recordings have been made without consent, along with any claims for damages flowing from it.
TUCO said to me:

Greengrass
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Postby Greengrass » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:11 am

Bungle wrote:
Firthy2002 wrote:

If this Jason Bennison is a sole trader, then for these purposes, he would be considered an individual. If he is recording a conversation with another individual (a private bailiff) then this must apply:

Person to Person

Between two private individuals it is not prohibited to record conversations. The problem arises however if that conversation is then provided to a third party for whatever reason, without the consent of both parties. Consent can be obtained retrospectively or argued to be within the public’s interest. As an example, reporters frequently record conversations covertly, but their defence is that the content is in the public’s interest and should be disclosed; in that knowledge of the recording would alter the content of the conversation significantly. A thin line is trodden here and many court battles have ensued to determine what is and what is not considered in the public’s interest. Injunctions are the most effective option available to the recorded individual who believes recordings have been made without consent, along with any claims for damages flowing from it.

Wouldn't make a jot of difference to this character as he has his own interpretation of the law and how it applies.

getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Postby getoutofdebtfools » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:17 am

Jason Bennison changes his tune as time goes on when he eventually realises everything he's previously advised is a waste of time.

He used to tell virtually every forum poster to use his own Notice of Removal of Implied Rights of Access against bailiffs. Clearly these were just ignored but it took him several years to accept this whilst all the time he conned vulnerable debtors into believing they were safe from enforcement. Many posters then complained on his website and these were quickly deleted.

A quick search of Companies House shows that Jason Bennison has recently set up a new company called XLAW Ltd which essentially uses the same website format as ‘Dealing With Bailiffs’ - http://www.xlaw.co.uk/- and is one to watch in the future.

His other company Lawsuite.co.uk LLP -http://www.lawsuite.co.uk/ - which used to trade from his home address in Crawley did have a contact number of 01293 517 561 which it seems is still answered by him. It's unclear if he still runs Lawsuite though.

getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Postby getoutofdebtfools » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:36 am

A quick look at the company Lawsuite.co.uk shows it was dissolved. What Jason Bennison has to hide is interesting as along with using the alias Jason Bailey he distances himself from the companies by using his wife/partner Donna Kinser to front them on Companies House. This is all a matter of public record.

LAWSUITE.CO.UK LLP
LLP Designated Member
Name: Donna Cheryl Kinser
Date of Birth: 05/1966
Registered Address: Suite 8 Castlecroft Business Centre, Tom Johnston Road, Dundee, Angus, Scotland DD4 8XD
Appointment Date: 19/07/2012
17/06/2014 Dissolution (Final)

These companies are also linked to Lawsuite.co.uk LLP -

ESTATE AND SUCCESSION PLANNING (CONSULTANCY) LLP
LLP Designated Member
Name: Donna Cheryl Kinser
Date of Birth: 05/1966
Latest Address: 5, Annfield House 96 Fort Street, Broughty Ferry, Dundee, Angus, Scotland DD5 1DZ
Appointment Date 19/07/2012
18/08/2015 Compulsory strike off cancelled
18/08/2015 Dissolution (First Gazt)

Given that there are clear connections to Scotland, I wonder of Lawsuite.co.uk which now purports to be there is still run by Bennison/Kinser?

Bungle

Postby Bungle » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:54 am

getoutofdebtfools wrote:Jason Bennison changes his tune as time goes on when he eventually realises everything he's previously advised is a waste of time.

A quick search of Companies House shows that Jason Bennison has recently set up a new company called XLAW Ltd which essentially uses the same website format as ‘Dealing With Bailiffs’ - http://www.xlaw.co.uk/- and is one to watch in the future.

Opening the Contact page on XLAW reveals this little gem:

We are a helpline established to provide members of the public aggrieved by bailiffs not complying with the law with access to the legal profession.

We bridge the gap created by the absence of an ombudsman and impartial complaint handling companies to bring remedy non-compliant (unlawful) civil enforcement.

We handle about 10 to 15 enquiries daily, many of which are remedied without any solicitor intervention.

Otherwise, this is where we pass new client business to solicitors.

Simple cases include making emergency applications for restraining orders and injunctive relief against non-compliant enforcement action as well as N244 applications in the High Court district registry.

Many cases are procedural and routine. These include detailed assessment hearings, making interpleader claims and claims for damage to our clients vehicles. Each claim pays the solicitor between £2500 and £4000 per case depending on the amount of work done or awarded by the court.

Complex cases often involve bailiffs and even public servants not behaving according to prescribed regulations. Using appropriate legislation to execute proceedings at court, solicitors obtain remedy and where appropriate, claim damages for the client. They earn many thousands and can last over a year. Typically they are B2B clients, whose businesses have been damaged, or in some cases, destroyed, by the effects of non-compliant enforcement. The largest single case claim to date is £3.9 million.

Before offering a new client to a solicitor, we ensure the claim is winnable. Many clients are from low income backgrounds.

For high net worth clients (yes, they get bailiffs!) we ringfence their assets into Ltd companies and Family Protection Trusts to safeguard them from the effects of enforcement for the costs of a failed claim.

When we take a new client, all the evidence is collated and the attitude of the bailiff company is assessed. We then prepare a skeleton argument outlining where the enforcement breaches Schedule 12 and its regulations. Non-debtor clients can bring claims under the Torts (Interference with Goods) Act 1977. All the solicitor needs to do is carry out the client ID checks, question the client, finesse the paperwork and execute it at court.

Payments for client business is banned under section 56 of the Legal Aid, Sentencing and Punishment of Offenders Act 2012. Therefore Xlaw Ltd invoices you for paralegal services. If you do not accept the client, you do not pay and it can be offered to another solicitor.

Xlaw Ltd is an investment busines. It invests money into legal proceedings brought by people who cannot afford a solicitor to take on their bailiff problem, or lack the technical means to bring proceedings themselves. We provide our clients with funding for a solicitor and create the materials to bring these claims to court. A successful claim only returns our original investment, and the profit is made from a share of the award for the client.

We also act as intermediary to car rental companies and vehicle transport services. We always retain this aspect of the client's business. These services provide our clients with a rental car while their own vehicle is unlawfully taken and a transporter for collecting their vehicle from a bailiffs compound and taking it to a garage for the safety inspection and any repairs. The cost of these are added and recovered from the creditor whom the bailiff company is acting for.

New client business is generated mostly from our sister websites;

Dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk provides automated and instant resolution advice for common occurring enforcement non-compliance matters.

We sponsor a self-help usergroup called bailiffhelpforum.co.uk. This is for people with bailiff problems and wish to solve them through discussion and debate.

We also receive business from a number of debt charities, professional counsellors and solicitors that do now specialise in civil enforcement defence.

If you are a solicitor interested in partnering with me with a view to receiving new client business, please email me in the first instance. helpline (at) xlaw.co.uk

It is not essential if you have never acted in a civil enforcement defence claim. I give you all the necessary material and you always have me on the end of a phone. All you need to have is the passion, energy and tenacity to achieve the best possible result for the client.

Jason Bennison
TUCO said to me:

Greengrass
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Postby Greengrass » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:12 pm

getoutofdebtfools wrote:

Maybe he is still hiding as the registered address for his Ltd Co appears to be his mothers.

getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Postby getoutofdebtfools » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:21 pm

Greengrass wrote:
getoutofdebtfools wrote:

Maybe he is still hiding as the registered address for his Ltd Co appears to be his mothers.

Oh he's a real charmer then, using his wife and mother to front his business :shock:

Greengrass
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Postby Greengrass » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:56 pm

Another of his attributes is plagiarism or is it just plain fraud.

A reputable & genuine company Kings Court Trust http://www.kctrust.co.uk had their website copied and the name this time was Kings Trust http://www.kingstrust.co.uk - go on click on the link and see what you get. Even better was him trying to auction it - scroll down to "Build a simple website. Only 4 pages."

Sorry haven't worked out how to attach pdf or include pictures

NYGman

Postby NYGman » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:46 pm

Does this work?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.

Return to “United Kingdom”