Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Postby The Observer » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:08 pm

beaujest wrote:"So yet again Jason Bennison has been exposed as a liar…and this time, by none other than Quatloos.

As I said yesterday, during Mr Bennison’s unwelcome telephone conversation to me on Friday, he provided yet another Fairy Story. This one was to claim that he had approached a member of the admin team at Quatloos to request the IP address for the posters; Getoutofdebtfools and that supposedly, he was given details for a PLUSNET account that ‘apparently’ identified Sue (and not Clive) as that poster.

When I pressed him further, he stated that the poster who he approached was a senior moderator with the user name of NyMan (a New York lawyer) and that he (NYMan) approached a further moderator who provided him with details of a Plusnet account. Mr Bennison specifically stated that the information given to him by Quatloos identified your wife Sue as the poster Getoutofdebtfools.

The only way I can admire liars on one level is if they are at least clever about their lying. But Bennison does not even come close to that level - at least according to what is quoted above. Anyone with the IQ of an ice plant would be able to identify who is actually a moderator here at Quatloos within a couple of key clicks. It isn't a secret, and they would also discover there is no such thing as "senior" moderators here. There aren't "junior" moderators, "freshman" moderators, or "grand poobah" moderators. There aren't even "further" moderators (whatever that could possibly mean in the fertile and creative mind of Bennison I don't pretend to know, but on the chance it possibly means something - Wes, could you please promote me to "Further Moderator"?).

I suppose if one were to invest the moderate time required, they could determine which moderators have been on Q the longest and thus be able to point which moderators are "senior", but it's a pointless exercise. But if they do the minimum research they would discover that there is no moderator here with the account of "NyMan" - in fact there is not even a member with that name. We have a member with the name of "NYGman" but he is not a moderator at all.

And never fear, for those whose IQ who is apparently less than an iceplant, webhick, one of our admins, has made it even easier to identify a moderator or admin. Moderators' names appear in green and admins are red. Hopefully, when I get promoted to "Further Moderator", it will come with a brand new and exciting color!

But back to my original point. If Bennison can't even get out of the starting gate with this tall tale without tripping over his lies, then it is pretty clear that the rest of his silly story does not ring true.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Postby wserra » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:17 pm

The Observer wrote:Wes, could you please promote me to "Further Moderator"?

Done.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume

The Observer
Further Moderator

Postby The Observer » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:37 pm

Ha, Burnaby49, of Pink Beaver Moderator fame! Take that!

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff

daveBeeston
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Postby daveBeeston » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:40 pm

While i don't question for one minute that Jason may be being less than truthful i do think that some here are misinterpreting part of his comment, the part im on about is "that he (NYMan) approached a further moderator who provided him with details of a Plusnet account.", the further moderator part is just a different way of saying another moderator im sure it was not meant to be interpreted as him meaning a different moderators rank/title.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Postby Burnaby49 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:51 pm

The Observer wrote:Ha, Burnaby49, of Pink Beaver Moderator fame! Take that!

I live in a world of spite and envy. Feel free to strut around revelling in your shiny new Further Moderator designation. I'm quite content with my quiet, modest, understated avatar.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs

The Observer
Further Moderator

Postby The Observer » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:52 pm

daveBeeston wrote:While i don't question for one minute that Jason may be being less than truthful i do think that some here are misinterpreting part of his comment, the part im on about is "that he (NYMan) approached a further moderator who provided him with details of a Plusnet account.", the further moderator part is just a different way of saying another moderator im sure it was not meant to be interpreted as him meaning a different moderators rank/title.

But that would not make sense, either. As I have pointed out, there are no ranks of moderators at all here. But Bennison decided to make up a ranking system, and then implied that a "senior" moderator had to go to another higher moderator to get the information. Why wouldn't a "senior" moderator have that information already? And why would a "senior" moderator have to go to a peer moderator or a lesser moderator to get the info? Why would they have it and not the "senior"?

Of course the "further" moderator ranking is just my way of tweaking Bennison over his stupidly and poorly created lie. What is obvious is that he couldn't think of a better title for the "further" moderator in order to support his mindless myth of how Quatloos functions. But such is the way of liars.

The Observer
Further Moderator

Postby The Observer » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:53 pm

Burnaby49 wrote:...[M]y quiet, modest, understated avatar.

Wow, you must have been standing close to Bennison when you came up with those descriptors.

daveBeeston

Postby daveBeeston » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:01 pm

In a way it does make sense but its all down to how you interpret it and by that i don' mean the ranks such as senior that are mentioned as that makes no sense at all.
The way i see it is that he asked a question of a member here(who he wrongly identifies as a moderator) who has then asked a further(another)moderator the answer to said question. Im sure in our work life we've all been asked a question and we've had to ask a further member of staff for advice/guidance/the answer.

That's how i interpret that section of his post.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

wserra

Postby wserra » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:40 pm

Several posts deleted. Hercule is a well-respected detective member. And we are NOT starting this nonsense again.
- David Hume

Hercule Parrot

Postby Hercule Parrot » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:08 pm

Bones wrote:I will let you both into a little secret.. I am neither of them.. But I have posted on other forums using different names, you might have come across some of my more serious, less joyful and more infomed posts on CAG under the name bhall....

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/fo ... 5249-bhall

Whoa, not the bhall? The bhall from the infamous Is It Me? fiasco...? (http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/fo ... php?391318)

If so, absolute kudos to you. That was an epic 6,000 post thread, leading to the ignominious failure of Applecart's legal fantasies. Your calm, expert advice throughout was exemplary.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Binch, noted legal expert.

Bones

Postby Bones » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:33 pm

Guilty as charged.... I have changed my signature on CAG to show that it is really me....

By revealing it is me (no pun intended), I wanted to show that Bennison and Tuco are overly paranoid by assuming everyone are the people that they have taken a dislike too.

So as we like to have proof of things on this site, I can prove I am not Susan, Donna etc...

I am just little old Ben that posts on here to let off steam and for a little comedy value.

Bones

Postby Bones » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:35 pm

And apologies to everyone for my earlier rant.

NYGman

Postby NYGman » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:40 pm

As long as I am not this NYMan he speaks of, I am no mod, admin, slave, or anything but a low level contributor here. To give me near immortal powers of administration and the ability to Know IPs is a step too far, wouldn't you say?

I also have no PMs from him to me, and would not be able to help him out of here asked, not that I ever world...

To be honest, I am not really sure what I am supposed to have done, but fairy certain I didn't do it!
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.

longdog

Postby longdog » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:01 am

NYGman wrote:To be honest, I am not really sure what I am supposed to have done, but fairy certain I didn't do it!

Perhaps you're such a deep-cover agent for TPTB even you don't know :shrug:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?

Firthy2002

Postby Firthy2002 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:15 am

wserra wrote:When I hit "Submit", the board told me that a mod would have to approve the post. Whether that board is set so that one's first x posts are moderated - some are - or I'm special, I have no way of knowing.

Just made my inaugural post and it went straight up. Although it will probably come down shortly and my membership terminated since it asks Jason to provide proof of claim which he obviously struggles with.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Postby notorial dissent » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:16 am

Just my wandering suppositions, but since Bennison seems to be living a fact free reality free life, my suspicion is that he made up his informant just like he has made up everything else. It is just ever so much easier to just make things up wholesale to fit and control your narrative when the truth and reality undermine every word you come up with.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

wserra

Postby wserra » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:53 pm

Firthy2002 wrote:Just made my inaugural post and it went straight up.

Is it still there, Firthy? I don't see it. 'Course, Bennison may have put it in the flame forum, along with his plans for taking over the Internet.
- David Hume

Greengrass
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Postby Greengrass » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:17 pm

notorial dissent wrote:

Just my wandering suppositions, but since Bennison seems to be living a fact free reality free life, my suspicion is that he made up his informant just like he has made up everything else. It is just ever so much easier to just make things up wholesale to fit and control your narrative when the truth and reality undermine every word you come up with.

Spot on observation.

Greengrass
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Postby Greengrass » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:19 pm

wserra wrote:
Firthy2002 wrote:
Just made my inaugural post and it went straight up.

Is it still there, Firthy? I don't see it. 'Course, Bennison may have put it in the flame forum, along with his plans for taking over the Internet.

Am told it only lasted a few seconds before being taken down.

Firthy2002

Postby Firthy2002 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:39 pm

Yes apparently it was short lived, when I checked again roughly 20 minutes later it had vanished although I remain a member.

Clearly no challenges are allowed in his ivory tower.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.

Return to “United Kingdom”