Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

beaujest
Stowaway
Stowaway

Re: Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Postby beaujest » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:54 pm

Firthy2002 wrote:Yes apparently it was short lived, when I checked again roughly 20 minutes later it had vanished although I remain a member.

Clearly no challenges are allowed in his ivory tower.

Jason answers back...http://www.bailiffhelpforum.co.uk/viewt ... c1b#p60893

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Postby Burnaby49 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:27 pm

He's saying very unkind things about Wes. All good for Quatloos publicity. We had three bots checking your posting while I was reading it.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Postby wserra » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:56 pm

You mean this?

ImageWell, a couple of things about that post:

(1) Stevens is a scammer who has lost every single time his ludicrous theories have been ruled on in court. I (and others) have documented that both here and on Stevens' own site, and in reply all Stevens can do is call names. It is interesting that Bennison identifies with him.

(2) Third-grade reading comprehension is plenty to show that Stevens is no client of mine.

(3) Minimal knowledge of the internet would reveal that it was not I who "set up" Quatloos. Thanks, Jay!

(4) My career is "in tatters" just because Bennison says it is? Here's a free hint, Jason: I could retire whenever I wish, and, if I did, could not only live comfortably for as long as I survive but could leave a good deal to my kids. But I like what I do.

(5) As for how to contact Stevens: well, Jason, on that page to which you linked you'll find xxxxxx@marcstevens.net. Things that look like that are called "email addresses" (I'm not going to fill in the "xxxxxx" part because I don't want to be responsible for anyone, even Stevens, getting spammed). If you paste that "email address" into your email client, it will let you talk to Stevens. Amazing, right?

(6) Finally, as Burnaby writes, you say some very unkind things about me. Interesting that you banned me before you did so.ImageYou, on the other hand, are perfectly free to post here.

As I wrote above, before anyone gives Bennison money, recall that (1) he lies; (2) he squelches all dissent when he can; and (3) he appears to be a few McNuggets short of a Happy Meal in the brain department.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume

daveBeeston
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Postby daveBeeston » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:23 pm

If Jason was a man of integrity and honesty he would allow the person he is accusing of various actions to respond to those accusations, but no he has to ban that person and that can only be down to the fear of being proven wrong or not being able to provide the proof to his claims, quite sad really as im sure it could get quite the discussion going.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Bones

Postby Bones » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:33 pm

wserra wrote:(6) Finally, as Burnaby writes, you say some very unkind things about me. Interesting that you banned me before you did so.ImageYou, on the other hand, are perfectly free to post here.

As I wrote above, before anyone gives Bennison money, recall that (1) he lies; (2) he squelches all dissent when he can; and (3) he appears to be a few McNuggets short of a Happy Meal in the brain department.

I wonder if Jason and Colon are related, very very similair personality flaws

Bungle

Postby Bungle » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:33 pm

Hercule Parrot wrote:
The whole thing seems to be an ego trip for JB (and a few others). They all want to be the saviour of the desperate debtor, and the seething jealousy towards other members or groups with similar aims is bizarre. Bennison's bailiffhelpforum.co.uk seems to resent CAG's reputable status in particular. What strange people they are.

I could't put it any better myself.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.

Hercule Parrot

Postby Hercule Parrot » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:22 pm

A rather inept attempt at character assassination, reminiscent of clumsy 1970's Soviet propaganda - "disgraced... hate campaign... career in tatters" etc. Perhaps his acolytes will swallow it without noticing the lack of evidence or truth behind the rhetoric, but few else will. What's interesting is how Bennison accuses his enemies (real and imaginary) of behaviours which he seems to display far more prominently himself - obsession, hate campaigns, liars, bullies, internet stalkers etc. His followers seem to have a high capacity for cognitive dissonance, gleefully applying these pejorative labels outwards but never to the boss himself.

Wonderful example is the reply by "Statto" (a recently registered account, but Statto is a familiar member of the anti-bailiff Muppet Circus) : "What a truly repulsive figure he looks. A typical obese Yank."

Strikingly, Statto feels no internal conflict about making a spiteful remark like this, even though Mr Bennison is (to put it politely) bravely defiant of conventional body image aesthetics :

(sourced from http://bailiffhelpforums.co.uk/will-the ... w-himself/)

(PS - Mr Bennison appears to be flying a drone helicopter in these photos, and so must himself have published the flattering self-images. I wonder if this activity is the source of his alleged claim to be a qualified commercial pilot?)
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.

Firthy2002

Postby Firthy2002 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:43 pm

I'm now on mod approval for posts. Let's see if this one goes up, it's less inflammatory than the deleted one.

EDIT: Declined due to a "link to pirated software" i.e. no real reason not to approve it! :lol: :lol: :lol:
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.

morrand
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Postby morrand » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:32 am

wserra wrote:ImageYou, on the other hand, are perfectly free to post here.

You could add (4) he has a very shaky understanding of how the modern Internet works, if he's decided to ban "your" IP address. It may be worth his while to study up on dynamic IP addressing (here's a start) before thinking that's likely to have any worthwhile effect. Or, for that matter, talking about tracing IP numbers back to specific users, assuming you can get them at all.
---
Morrand

Bungle

Postby Bungle » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:36 am

jasonDWB wrote:

getoutofdebtfools wrote:Any critical posts are quickly deleted and posts where the decision goes the wrong way follow the same route.

False. I don't delete posts.

He might want to reflect on what he said a couple of months ago.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.

GaryBale
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Postby GaryBale » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:13 pm

wserra wrote:(1) Stevens is a scammer who has lost every single time his ludicrous theories have been ruled on in court. I (and others) have documented that both here and on Stevens' own site, and in reply all Stevens can do is call names. It is interesting that Bennison identifies with him.

Last I checked all Stevens was doing is selling template documents for $25, which people can complete and file in court themselves. I gather the documents are just a motion to dismiss (due to lack of evidence) and a discovery request. Nothing earth shattering, but he has reported a fair number of cases being dropped using the paperwork. A lawyer would probably charge a few hundred to file the same paperwork, so I'm not sure what the scam is? Is he misrepresenting his success rate, is this information is freely available and accessible, or does the paperwork cause harm somehow?

wserra

Postby wserra » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:02 pm

No, several of the things you write about Stevens are incorrect. He charges far more for "consultations" and personal appearances than he does for templates. He has incurred thousands of dollars in sanctions for frivolous arguments. He has zero victories, unless you count things like cops not showing up for traffic tickets - which happens all the time, Stevens or no Stevens.

For more details, check the threads here that focus on Stevens. He participated in two, because we don't ban people we don't like. See here, here and here. Stevens is discussed in many other threads, but he is the star of those.

'Course, if you believe Bennison - as we've seen, not a smart move - he's my client.
- David Hume

rumpelstilzchen

Postby rumpelstilzchen » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:14 pm

wserra wrote:
'Course, if you believe Bennison - as we've seen, not a smart move - he's my client.

:lol:
I wonder where he got that idea from?
I bet Stevens isn't too happy about that claim :haha:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.

The Observer
Further Moderator

Postby The Observer » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:22 pm

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
wserra wrote:

:lol:
I wonder where he got that idea from?
I bet Stevens isn't too happy about that claim :haha:

Especially since it would mean that Stevens, due to all the losses he racked up, would have been better off if he actually had been a client of wserra. But, of course, it would have meant that Stevens would have had to listened and followed wserra's advice. Given Steven's overgrown ego, that concept goes right out the door.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff

Firthy2002

Postby Firthy2002 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:55 pm

wserra wrote:(6) Finally, as Burnaby writes, you say some very unkind things about me. Interesting that you banned me before you did so.ImageYou, on the other hand, are perfectly free to post here.

If you were feeling particularly vindictive I'm sure there are grounds for a libel suit there...
-=Firthy2002=-

wserra

Postby wserra » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:00 pm

But what are my damages? Who that matters believes him?
- David Hume

Firthy2002

Postby Firthy2002 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:07 pm

wserra wrote:But what are my damages? Who that matters believes him?

It could be argued that a prospective client could stumble upon that particular thread and form an incorrect impression of yourself, as a result choosing not to do business with you and advising others not to through word of mouth, thereby damaging your reputation.
-=Firthy2002=-

Worzel Gummidge
Scalawag
Scalawag

Postby Worzel Gummidge » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:53 pm

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Bones wrote:I will let you both into a little secret.. I am neither of them.. But I have posted on other forums using different names, you might have come across some of my more serious, less joyful and more infomed posts on CAG under the name bhall....

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/fo ... 5249-bhall

Whoa, not the bhall? The bhall from the infamous Is It Me? fiasco...? (http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/fo ... php?391318)

If so, absolute kudos to you. That was an epic 6,000 post thread, leading to the ignominious failure of Applecart's legal fantasies. Your calm, expert advice throughout was exemplary.

I was there also playing Sancho Panza.

Just looking for some reflected glory.
Tuco » 26 Sep 2016
I am more educated than you will ever be, you idiot.
You drive me to it-You're like intense toothache. If I could see you in front of me, I would poke my fingers in your eye, sweep you to the floor and stamp on your head

Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Postby Judge Roy Bean » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:55 pm

Firthy2002 wrote:
wserra wrote:But what are my damages? Who that matters believes him?

It could be argued that a prospective client could stumble upon that particular thread and form an incorrect impression of yourself, as a result choosing not to do business with you and advising others not to through word of mouth, thereby damaging your reputation.

Anyone who actually believes things Bennison/Bailey says has cognitive issues that would preclude their ability to discern any level of competence in an attorney. And anyone paying attention to them would have to be at least as irrational.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three

wserra

Postby wserra » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:03 pm

Worzel Gummidge wrote:I was there also playing Sancho Panza.

High-pitched Welsh accent and abusive ad-libs? Or just persistent cries of "What's all this then?"
- David Hume

Return to “United Kingdom”