You mean this?
Well, a couple of things about that post:
(1) Stevens is a scammer who has lost every single time his ludicrous theories have been ruled on in court. I (and others) have documented that both here and on Stevens' own site, and in reply all Stevens can do is call names. It is interesting that Bennison identifies with him.
(2) Third-grade reading comprehension is plenty to show that Stevens is no client of mine.
(3) Minimal knowledge of the internet would reveal that it was not I who "set up" Quatloos. Thanks, Jay!
(4) My career is "in tatters" just because Bennison says it is? Here's a free hint, Jason: I could retire whenever I wish, and, if I did, could not only live comfortably for as long as I survive but could leave a good deal to my kids. But I like what I do.
(5) As for how to contact Stevens: well, Jason, on that page to which you linked you'll find firstname.lastname@example.org
. Things that look like that are called "email addresses" (I'm not going to fill in the "xxxxxx" part because I don't want to be responsible for anyone, even Stevens, getting spammed). If you paste that "email address" into your email client, it will let you talk to Stevens. Amazing, right?
(6) Finally, as Burnaby writes, you say some very unkind things about me. Interesting that you banned me before you did so.
You, on the other hand, are perfectly free to post here.
As I wrote above, before anyone gives Bennison money, recall that (1) he lies; (2) he squelches all dissent when he can; and (3) he appears to be a few McNuggets short of a Happy Meal in the brain department.