Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Firthy2002
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
 Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 276
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:24 pm
Location: Leeds

Re: Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Postby Firthy2002 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:19 pm

Burnaby49 wrote:He's saying very unkind things about Wes. All good for Quatloos publicity. We had three bots checking your posting while I was reading it.


They've said very unkind things about me too. It's funny that Jason mentioned ToS violations...
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.

Worzel Gummidge
Scalawag
Scalawag
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:01 pm

Re: Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Postby Worzel Gummidge » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:23 pm

wserra wrote:
Worzel Gummidge wrote:I was there also playing Sancho Panza.


High-pitched Welsh accent and abusive ad-libs? Or just persistent cries of "What's all this then?"


No I am Dodgeball on CAG. In was involved in BHall excellent endeavors against the FMoTL, in the form of Applecart, thats all.

I am not welsh, and although Mr Bennison and co maintains that i have a high pitched register, it is the first I have heard of it.
It is probably a glitch in his recording apparatus.
Tuco » 26 Sep 2016
I am more educated than you will ever be, you idiot.
You drive me to it-You're like intense toothache. If I could see you in front of me, I would poke my fingers in your eye, sweep you to the floor and stamp on your head

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Posts: 4851
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:45 am
Location: The Evergreen Playground

Re: Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Postby Burnaby49 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:33 pm

Firthy2002 wrote:
wserra wrote:(6) Finally, as Burnaby writes, you say some very unkind things about me. Interesting that you banned me before you did so.ImageYou, on the other hand, are perfectly free to post here.


If you were feeling particularly vindictive I'm sure there are grounds for a libel suit there...


Damages are only a viable recourse if there is a reasonable expectation of collecting them. Wes, as a lawyer, has an accurate assessment of the likelihood of collecting from Bennison.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs

Firthy2002
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
 Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 276
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:24 pm
Location: Leeds

Re: Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Postby Firthy2002 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:30 pm

I suppose you're right.

For someone supposedly busy in court all day he does seem to have a lot of time on his hands.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 9371
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Postby notorial dissent » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:59 pm

Firthy2002 wrote:
wserra wrote:But what are my damages? Who that matters believes him?


It could be argued that a prospective client could stumble upon that particular thread and form an incorrect impression of yourself, as a result choosing not to do business with you and advising others not to through word of mouth, thereby damaging your reputation.

I think it might also be safely argued that any potential client who actually reads and believes that stuff would not really be client material to begin with.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
 Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1128
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:58 pm

Re: Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Postby Hercule Parrot » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:15 am

Worzel Gummidge wrote:
wserra wrote:
Worzel Gummidge wrote:I was there also playing Sancho Panza.


High-pitched Welsh accent and abusive ad-libs? Or just persistent cries of "What's all this then?"


No I am Dodgeball on CAG. In was involved in BHall excellent endeavors against the FMoTL, in the form of Applecart, thats all.


Yes, you were there and you were a stalwart throughout. Well done, that discussion probably saved a few fools from losing their homes.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Binch, noted legal expert.

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
 Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1128
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:58 pm

Re: Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Postby Hercule Parrot » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:21 am

GaryBale wrote:Last I checked all Stevens was doing is selling template documents for $25, which people can complete and file in court themselves. I gather the documents are just a motion to dismiss (due to lack of evidence) and a discovery request. Nothing earth shattering, but he has reported a fair number of cases being dropped using the paperwork. A lawyer would probably charge a few hundred to file the same paperwork, so I'm not sure what the scam is? Is he misrepresenting his success rate, is this information is freely available and accessible, or does the paperwork cause harm somehow?


For me, the story isn't so much about his advice (which experts say isn't great) but about his ego. So thin-skinned, he's like a cheap, shabby version of Donald Trump.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Binch, noted legal expert.

User avatar
Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
 Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1874
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:12 pm
Location: Laughing at Tuco

Re: Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Postby Bones » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:40 am

Worzel Gummidge wrote:
wserra wrote:
Worzel Gummidge wrote:I was there also playing Sancho Panza.


High-pitched Welsh accent and abusive ad-libs? Or just persistent cries of "What's all this then?"


No I am Dodgeball on CAG. In was involved in BHall excellent endeavors against the FMoTL, in the form of Applecart, thats all.

I am not welsh, and although Mr Bennison and co maintains that i have a high pitched register, it is the first I have heard of it.
It is probably a glitch in his recording apparatus.


Ah didn't know that was you Dodge...

You and Crapstone helped to keep me sane* on that thread.. Something I very much appreciated.

*Spelling corrected to stop TUCO getting her panties in a twist :haha:
Last edited by Bones on Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
 Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1874
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:12 pm
Location: Laughing at Tuco

Re: Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Postby Bones » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:03 am

For me after taking sometime to read some of the threads there, it quickly became obvious that Bennison is guilty of everything that he accuses others of doing.

Some of his little digs are down right bitchy and he behaves like a professional victim. Sad and pathetic really.

He is nothing really. He calls himself an Adjudicator. It is just a label he uses to make himself sound more important than he is.

In much the sameway that any idiot with a keyboard could create, what can only best be described as a crap website and call themselves an adjudicator.

Just for Bennison's benefit and anyone thinking of using his services, an Adjudicator is supposed to be impartial and consider both sides (not charging one side for your services which creates bias).

In no shape or form is Bennison an Adjudicator and his paid views and opinions carry no weight and are completely worthless.

I have also noticed that he contradicts himself a great deal in his claims. He will say something in one thread because it suits that thread and then say the complete opposite in another thread because it suits that thread.

I had to laugh when I came across one thread in which he contradicts posts he had earlier made in that actual thread.

He also has a strange lack of understanding of some of the legislation he threatens people with. He is oblivious to the threshold requirement introduced by the Defamamation Act by way of just one example.

Don't even get me started on equitable interest.....

Like a freetard guru, Bennison has surround himself with people that are nothing more than nodding dogs, such as tuco and pote, who both seem clinically paranoid.

All of them are in my view dangerously obssessed with certain people, whilst being completely blind to their own crazy and childish conduct.

For me Bennison is not even worthy of a thread here, he is a waste of space and oxygen.

Disclaimer:

The above views and opinions are my own.

User avatar
Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
 Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1874
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:12 pm
Location: Laughing at Tuco

Re: Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Postby Bones » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:30 pm

Image

Pote is correct that Jason is not listed as an admin for Baliff Help Forum. However, this might be of interest to some people and to others proberly not

If you go onto Jason's site, which let's face it, is basic at best (IMO), you will note at the bottom of the page it states:

http://www.dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk/

Dealing with Bailiffs and Bailiff Help Forum are trading names of xlaw.co.uk


So the forum that Jason is not listed as an admin for, is a trading name of xlaw.co.uk. Now xlaw ltd is registered with companies house (number10240149). Anyone want to guess who is the sole director of xlaw of which Baliff Help Forum is a trading name ?

Yes boys and girls, it is Jason

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/comp ... download=0

This of course explains why nothing negative or some might say truthful can be posted on Jason's own forum about him. So no, he is not an admin of the forum, he is the sole director of the company - kinda trumps an admin

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 9371
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Postby notorial dissent » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:13 pm

Just because he isn't listed as an admin doesn't mean he isn't. Someone who is as prone to sock puppets and later egos as he is wouldn't even think twice about that sort of thing, and it would be perfectly in keeping with his overall dishonesty and lack of character. In fact, i would be greatly surprised otherwise.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
 Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 830
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:29 pm

Re: Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Postby AndyPandy » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:23 pm

Bones wrote:Image

Pote is correct that Jason is not listed as an admin for Baliff Help Forum. However, this might be of interest to some people and to others proberly not

If you go onto Jason's site, which let's face it, is basic at best (IMO), you will note at the bottom of the page it states:

http://www.dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk/

Dealing with Bailiffs and Bailiff Help Forum are trading names of xlaw.co.uk


So the forum that Jason is not listed as an admin for, is a trading name of xlaw.co.uk. Now xlaw ltd is registered with companies house (number10240149). Anyone want to guess who is the sole director of xlaw of which Baliff Help Forum is a trading name ?

Yes boys and girls, it is Jason

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/comp ... download=0

This of course explains why nothing negative or some might say truthful can be posted on Jason's own forum about him. So no, he is not an admin of the forum, he is the sole director of the company - kinda trumps an admin


:haha: :haha: :haha: that's hilarious, he's mugged them all on that site, him and his Alter Ego 'Amy'. :haha: :haha: :haha:

User avatar
Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
 Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1874
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:12 pm
Location: Laughing at Tuco

Re: Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Postby Bones » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:33 pm

When you look at the registration details of Baliff Help Forum it states:

Image

daveBeeston
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
 Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 255
Joined: Sun May 17, 2015 8:57 am

Re: Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Postby daveBeeston » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:57 pm

Its a common tactic to have a "female" as admin on forums where arguments and conflict are a regular occurrence as it is perceived that people are less likely to have ago at said admin when posts are removed/edited and people banned.

I also find it quite funny that they don't see the irony in insulting someone because of their weight when the person their defending is on the rather portly side of the scale.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

User avatar
Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
 Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1874
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:12 pm
Location: Laughing at Tuco

Re: Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Postby Bones » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:06 pm

Jason denies that he owns the Baliff Help Forum, even though on his own site he proclaims that it is a trading name of the company in which he is the sole director and the sole share holder. He has also registered the same with the ICO.

Image

Other Names:

Dealing with Bailiffs Bailiff Help Forum Estate Planning


So the site is registered to Jason, he has stated himself that the name of the forum is a trading name of the company that he runs and he has confirmed the same to the ICO - yet claims he doesn't own it.

That is like TUCO claiming his iq goes into double digits :whistle:

Bungle
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
 Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 395
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:26 pm

Re: Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Postby Bungle » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:31 pm

Duplicate
Last edited by Bungle on Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bob Dylan once sang: “To Live Outside the Law, You Must be Honest.” To be a Freeman on the Land attempts the first with absolutely no regard paid to the second....and fails at both.

Bungle
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
 Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 395
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:26 pm

Re: Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Postby Bungle » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:32 pm

Bungle wrote:
Bones wrote:Jason denies that he owns the Baliff Help Forum, even though on his own site he proclaims that it is a trading name of the company in which he is the sole director and the sole share holder. He has also registered the same with the ICO.

Image

Other Names:

Dealing with Bailiffs Bailiff Help Forum Estate Planning


So the site is registered to Jason, he has stated himself that the name of the forum is a trading name of the company that he runs and he has confirmed the same to the ICO - yet claims he doesn't own it.

That is like TUCO claiming his iq goes into double digits :whistle:


Am I reading this right?

Jason Bennison is claiming to the Information Commissioners Office that he is a solicitor?
Bob Dylan once sang: “To Live Outside the Law, You Must be Honest.” To be a Freeman on the Land attempts the first with absolutely no regard paid to the second....and fails at both.

User avatar
Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
 Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1874
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:12 pm
Location: Laughing at Tuco

Re: Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Postby Bones » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:35 pm

The ICO has a nature of work classification of Solicitor/Legal Services, so it may fall within that classification

https://ico.org.uk/media/2713/legal.pdf

For Pote's benefit I am not the below Ben Hall.

#15 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Quote

Postby Pote Snitkin » 06 Dec 2016 12:46
Bones claims to be 'Ben Hall'. He seems to post on mortgage issues. I wonder if this is him?

https://www.ennessprivate.co.uk/team-member/ben-hall/


As I remember at the time I was contributing to that thread, there was another idiot who kept posting that I was different Ben Hall's from various legal firms, I now wonder if that was Pote, I will need to go back and check.

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 9371
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Postby notorial dissent » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:23 pm

Bones wrote:Jason denies that he owns the Baliff Help Forum, even though on his own site he proclaims that it is a trading name of the company in which he is the sole director and the sole share holder. He has also registered the same with the ICO.
snipity snip

Oh, you mean he lied about something that is public record, kind of like everything else involved with him. Well colour me SHOCKED!!!!! NOT!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
 Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1861
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:00 pm
Location: Soho London

Re: Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Postby rumpelstilzchen » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:28 pm

daveBeeston wrote:I also find it quite funny that they don't see the irony in insulting someone because of their weight when the person their defending is on the rather portly side of the scale.

Perhaps insults are all they have? They cannot prove their claims so they have to resort to insults. It's the same when all they can do is to criticise their opponent's grammar. For some peculiar reason they appear to believe that if they can find fault in your grammar it in some way reflects on the validity of what you have written. It is attacking the arguer instead of the argument, a well known logical fallacy.
For instance, I have not put a hyphen between "well" and "known" therefore everything I write must be wrong.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.


Return to “United Kingdom”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests