Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

noblepa
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:20 pm

Re: Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Postby noblepa » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:56 pm

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
daveBeeston wrote:I also find it quite funny that they don't see the irony in insulting someone because of their weight when the person their defending is on the rather portly side of the scale.

Perhaps insults are all they have? They cannot prove their claims so they have to resort to insults. It's the same when all they can do is to criticise their opponent's grammar. For some peculiar reason they appear to believe that if they can find fault in your grammar it in some way reflects on the validity of what you have written. It is attacking the arguer instead of the argument, a well known logical fallacy.
For instance, I have not put a hyphen between "well" and "known" therefore everything I write must be wrong.


That is similar to the arguments of some tax deniers here in the Colonies. In 1913, the 16th Amendment to the US Constitution was ratified, authorizing the income tax. Back then, of course, there were no photo copiers, fax machines or email. So the hand-typed copies of the Congressional resolution that were sent to the 48 state legislatures contained some trivial punctuation and grammar differences. The deniers pounce upon that to claim that the ratification was invalid and therefore the income tax is unconstitutional.

The ironic thing is that most of these people can't put a proper sentence together to save their lives.

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1219
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:53 am

Re: Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Postby longdog » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:03 pm

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
daveBeeston wrote:For instance, I have not put a hyphen between "well" and "known" therefore everything I write must be wrong.


That's not even bad grammar just a writing style. I wouldn't use a hyphen in "well known" but others would. Either version is correct as far as I know and I have two identical grade C English language O levels :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?

Henti
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:30 pm

Re: Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Postby Henti » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:29 pm

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
daveBeeston wrote:I also find it quite funny that they don't see the irony in insulting someone because of their weight when the person their defending is on the rather portly side of the scale.

Perhaps insults are all they have? They cannot prove their claims so they have to resort to insults. It's the same when all they can do is to criticise their opponent's grammar. For some peculiar reason they appear to believe that if they can find fault in your grammar it in some way reflects on the validity of what you have written. It is attacking the arguer instead of the argument, a well known logical fallacy.
For instance, I have not put a hyphen between "well" and "known" therefore everything I write must be wrong.

Yes that is exactly what they do, it is a common techique on the FMoTL forums also.

Then they do an internet search on the individual. Generally they find some trivial personal detail and use it to instigate an argument. Before long everyone is so engaged in the trivia they have forgotten about the orriginal issue.

daveBeeston
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 261
Joined: Sun May 17, 2015 8:57 am

Re: Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Postby daveBeeston » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:06 pm

I have posted on Jasons forum and have asked if we can start a civilized discussion over the issues that are ongoing between this site and theirs, hopefully they will take me up on the offer and we can try to put some of the mud slinging/insults to rest.
Lets see how it goes.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

beaujest
Stowaway
Stowaway
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:01 am

Re: Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Postby beaujest » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:57 pm

daveBeeston wrote:I have posted on Jasons forum and have asked if we can start a civilized discussion over the issues that are ongoing between this site and theirs, hopefully they will take me up on the offer and we can try to put some of the mud slinging/insults to rest.
Lets see how it goes.


I fear you will encounter an uphill struggle but, who knows!!

daveBeeston
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 261
Joined: Sun May 17, 2015 8:57 am

Re: Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Postby daveBeeston » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:08 pm

beaujest wrote:
daveBeeston wrote:I have posted on Jasons forum and have asked if we can start a civilized discussion over the issues that are ongoing between this site and theirs, hopefully they will take me up on the offer and we can try to put some of the mud slinging/insults to rest.
Lets see how it goes.


I fear you will encounter an uphill struggle but, who knows!!


Indeed it is and one that would seem a futile endeavour, still i tired and that's all i can do its a shame that it won't happen.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1962
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:00 pm
Location: Soho London

Re: Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Postby rumpelstilzchen » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:14 pm

I find it a bit odd that when acknowledging the fact that Jason lied about obtaining the identity of a poster on here with the help of admin the attitude is "so fucking what?"

At this point my signature says it all.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.

daveBeeston
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 261
Joined: Sun May 17, 2015 8:57 am

Re: Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Postby daveBeeston » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:31 pm

rumpelstilzchen wrote:I find it a bit odd that when acknowledging the fact that Jason lied about obtaining the identity of a poster on here with the help of admin the attitude is "so fucking what?"


That bit did boggle the mind i have to admit, its almost as if they(well one member i don't wish to tar the other members with the same brush)) don't care that Jason openly lied but they are outraged that this thread was reopened in response to that lie.
They (well again one member)doesn't seem to grasp that openly telling a lie casts doubt on Jason's credibility as a whole, can you imagine the posts over there if one of the members here made such a bold face lie that they could prove was a lie?

Now i know i wasn't going to get a warm friendly hug of a welcome over there but you would have thought that it would have at least been a more friendly "this is why we have said what we've said" and not just the outright insult and accusation throwing that happened.

I can see why certain members over there have such a bad name on other forums(not just here),one member is pretty much set us as combative from the start and that does not lead to a friendly forum.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

User avatar
Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1874
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:12 pm
Location: Laughing at Tuco

Re: Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Postby Bones » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:35 pm

Edited - can't be bothered to spend another second on those idiots

Firthy2002
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 284
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:24 pm
Location: Leeds

Re: Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Postby Firthy2002 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:08 pm

daveBeeston wrote:Now i know i wasn't going to get a warm friendly hug of a welcome over there but you would have thought that it would have at least been a more friendly "this is why we have said what we've said" and not just the outright insult and accusation throwing that happened.


I didn't even get a right of reply there but kudos for trying at least.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.

User avatar
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Posts: 6141
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2003 7:39 pm

Re: Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Postby wserra » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:18 pm

By the way: back when - when they insisted on perpetuating flame wars - several of those guys or their sock puppets received temporary bans, each time after being warned. However, the entire time this latest moronic exchange has been going on, Bennison has not been banned. Tuco has not been banned. They would just rather complain about being banned than try to log in.

Moreover, they knew they weren't banned. Check Bennison's profile - he logged in October 13, long after the war ended. And Tuco logged in today. Lie a lot, guys?

And yes, to use a technical term, my eyes are screwed up. I've had two rounds of bilateral eye surgery. Now there's something to make fun of, right?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume

Henti
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:30 pm

Re: Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Postby Henti » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:26 pm

It's been tried before. It will not work because their purpose is not reasonable, and they know it,it is not a matter of different opinions.

The blog has smaller goals, we are just trying to get them to cease the personal abuse.

You have just had a week or so of it, some of us have had several years, and no, it s not a matter of he said she said. Wserra, incidentally I had a kidney transplant and am registered blind. You can Imagine what fun they had with that when they found out.
Last edited by Henti on Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tuco
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain
Posts: 209
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:35 am

Re: Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Postby Tuco » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:30 pm

wserra wrote:By the way: back when - when they insisted on perpetuating flame wars - several of those guys or their sock puppets received temporary bans, each time after being warned. However, the entire time this latest moronic exchange has been going on, Bennison has not been banned. Tuco has not been banned. They would just rather complain about being banned than try to log in.

And yes, to use a technical term, my eyes are screwed up. I've had two rounds of bilateral eye surgery. Now there's something to make fun of, right?


This log in was banned by my good mate Arthur. Somebody has re-adjusted the access. I did receive temporary bans but each time I came back, the bans became permanent. I've had around 4 or 5 log ins since I first joined. Last time I came back (after a weeks ban) Arthur banned me and deleted the evidence that I posted up.

Why do you want this thread to remain open?

What do you seek to achieve?
Tuco Akbar

Tuco
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain
Posts: 209
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:35 am

Re: Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Postby Tuco » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:32 pm

Henti wrote:It's been tried before. It will not work because their purpose is not reasonable, and they know it,it is not a matter of different opinions.

The blog has smaller goals, we are just trying to get them to cease the personal abuse.

You have just had a week or so of it, some of us have had several years, and no, it s not a matter of he said she said. Wserra, indecently I had a kidney transplant and am registered blind. You can Imagine what fun they had with that when they found out.

Harding has been offered numerous olive branches. At no time has she taken one.

I don't care either way whether it stops or not. Jason appears to want it to stop though.

You have been a bully on various other sites and you hold the record for managing to get the most threads locked so please don't play the "holier than thou" card.

Also, why are you using 2 separate log ins?
Tuco Akbar

Henti
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:30 pm

Re: Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Postby Henti » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:35 pm

What are you so afraid of ?

User avatar
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Posts: 6141
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2003 7:39 pm

Re: Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Postby wserra » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:36 pm

Tuco wrote:Why do you want this thread to remain open?


Because you guys lie. And obfuscate. And do your best to stop people from pointing those things out. On top of that, you're abusive jerks.

People seeking help should know that.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume

Tuco
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain
Posts: 209
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:35 am

Re: Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Postby Tuco » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:39 pm

Henti wrote:What are you so afraid of ?


You have lost me?

I'm not afraid of anything, whether it be complaints to senior partners, childish blogs or whatever.

There is absolutely nothing on this earth that you people can do that bothers me-You are just entertainment to me.
Tuco Akbar

Tuco
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain
Posts: 209
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:35 am

Re: Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Postby Tuco » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:42 pm

wserra wrote:
Tuco wrote:Why do you want this thread to remain open?


Because you guys lie. And obfuscate. And do your best to stop people from pointing those things out. On top of that, you're abusive jerks.

People seeking help should know that.


When you say "you guys", I assume that you are referring to me?

To quote your good self, can you please provide me with evidence of this?

Hands up, guilty as charged I am an "abusive jerk" but only to those who place their own ego in front of helping someone who comes onto the internet seeking help and guidance.
Tuco Akbar

Henti
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:30 pm

Re: Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Postby Henti » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:55 pm

Sidestepping the point again. You do indeed lie profusely, but in any case you support an acknowledged liar, which in my book is as bad.

The only reason you want this thread closed is because it holds a mirror up to you.
You have been so accustomed to saying what you want about people, you do not like being made to account for what you say.

What makes you think you can just close forums and threads down just because they challenge what you say.

Anyway enough from me on here.

Tuco
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain
Posts: 209
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:35 am

Re: Jason Bennison aka Bailey & "Dealing with Bailiffs"

Postby Tuco » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:03 pm

Yes that's right-Crawl back under your stone like the whimpering coward that you are.

You accuse me of lying but in all the years I've challenged you, you've never actually been able to point me to one lie. Do you not remember 2 weeks ago when you had to delete my posts on your forum because it showed the absolute crap you had plucked from mid air?

The only reason I want this thread closed is because I want to spite you and your fellow degenerates. I couldn't give a flying one about the thread other than that. I've called Jason a liar myself so I'm hardly sidestepping anything am I? I also call Harding a liar and I've also told her that she's no better than Jason.

Regarding challenging what I say, again you fail to understand. I don't care what people say. I have no ego and I have all the friends and family I want in the real world.
Tuco Akbar


Return to “United Kingdom”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests