Ron Clark

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Droopy
Scalawag
Scalawag

Ron Clark

Post by Droopy »

Ron Clark runs a site "Fair-parking" and posts under the name Detroit Express 20 on these boards.

Do his claims stand up to scrutiny?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Ron Clark

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Droopy wrote:Ron Clark runs a site "Fair-parking" and posts under the name Detroit Express 20 on these boards.

Do his claims stand up to scrutiny?
Your next post better explain what issues you have with Fair-Parking or this thread gets deleted.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Detroit Express 20
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Detroit Express 20 »

What claims might those be then?

That we protect motorists from alleged parking and minor traffic misdemeanours as alleged by local authorities and enforced unlawfully by bullying and aggressive bailiffs.

You're damn right we do and have done with 100% success since inception in 2007.

Anything else?

Would you like me to start a thread on the imbecilic troublemaking by Stars Wars wannabes who have never achieved anything in the fight against bailiffs?
Ronnie J
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Ronnie J »

This man is an appalling individual. about time a thread was made.

He runs a web site aimed specifically at assisting debtors evade PCN's.

He has claimed that not even solicitors, judges or barristers know more about parking than he does. Yet when Clark charged a client a substantial amount of money to represent him in court, the judge refused him right of audience. The judge stated that he had concerns about Clarks financial motives and the fact that he was not covered by indemnity insurance.

Despite Clarks self proclaimed status as an "expert", closer examination appears to suggest that Clark was an insurance salesman in early life. Later on he became involved in the hairdressing industry and organised events. Lately, there are suggestions that Clark works for minimum wage in an auction house, driving vehicles on and off the platform for auction.

There are suggestions that he charges punters a fee for allowing them to register their vehicles at his address and that he promises them that they will never have to pay a PCN, ever again. This is actually a downright lie because if a bailiff operating an ANPR vehicle were to find the "offending" vehicle, the owner would be faced with severe bailiff fees, as well as having to pay the initial PCN that Clark had promised would never be paid.
jasonDWB
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by jasonDWB »

He has a website called fair-parking.co.uk and advocates there are no such things as 'warrants' in the enforcement of traffic debts.

His notoriety came to a head in the Bolton case. The Judge's opening statement explains it better than me: http://www.dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk/fr ... nt2011.pdf
Detroit Express 20
Scalawag
Scalawag

Another one who needs to cut out the insults
longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by longdog »

Detroit Express 20 wrote: You're damn right we do and have done with 100% success since inception in 2007.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Ronnie J
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Ronnie J »

I saw an invoice made out by Clark last year (or possibly earlier this year) in which he charged an unsuspecting debtor somewhere between £1,500 and £2,000 for legal services, if I recall right.

A horrendous amount given he has no legal qualifications whatsoever.

I wonder what Mt Clark would say if one of his PCN evaders blocked an ambulance or a fire engine?
Ronnie J
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Ronnie J »

Keep it on topic please
Encouraging debtors to evade lawfully incurred PCN's, indeed, touting for business on goodf for potential evaders is reprehensible behaviour.
Ronnie J
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Ronnie J »

jasonDWB wrote:He has a website called fair-parking.co.uk and advocates there are no such things as 'warrants' in the enforcement of traffic debts.

His notoriety came to a head in the Bolton case. The Judge's opening statement explains it better than me: http://www.dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk/fr ... nt2011.pdf
Clarks claiming that Schedule 12 does not apply to PCN's is absolute lunacy. It is the type of claim that you would imagine Guy Taylor making.

It reminds me of King Canute telling the tide to stop.
Detroit Express 20
Scalawag
Scalawag

I see that Jason DWP has thrown his old chestnut into the hat - its all he has. A 5 year old judgment made by a Judge who admitted in his written judgment 'that he was wholly unfamiliar with parking enforcement'. Made at a hearing where I was never allowed to speak and discredited by three subsequent county court judges and Lord McNally speaking in the House of Lords (source Hansard).

So that's three out of the four horsemen of the apocalypse who have contributed to this hot off the press thread.

I trust that our American cousins can see through this shabby conspiracy that has also embroiled Sheila Harding.

This is thought process behind Jason DWB and his sycophants. Nasty people with nothing of substance behind them
ArthurWankspittle

Detroit Express 20 wrote:I see that Jason DWP has thrown his old chestnut into the hat - its all he has. A 5 year old judgment made by a Judge who admitted in his written judgment 'that he was wholly unfamiliar with parking enforcement'. Made at a hearing where I was never allowed to speak and discredited by three subsequent county court judges and Lord McNally speaking in the House of Lords (source Hansard).
Link please, if it's in Hansard it should be easy.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Detroit Express 20
Scalawag
Scalawag

20th July 2011.
ArthurWankspittle

Detroit Express 20 wrote:20th July 2011.
One more time: Link please, I'm not here to do your work.
jasonDWB
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by jasonDWB »

I only have a copy of the official transcript of the judgment.

Unreported cases are not on Hansard. I only gave it to demonstrate fair-parking's beliefs are.
Ronnie J
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Ronnie J »

Andrews v Bolton I believe.

Clark even caught the wrath of the judge for attempting to contact him by email after being told he had no right of audience.

I suspect Clark wasn't aware of the difference between addressing a judge and ordering some shampoo for one of his show.
Detroit Express 20
Scalawag
Scalawag

Arthur I am not here to do your work either - you wanted a link and I provided the best answer. It was in answer to a question from Lord Lucas whose question prompted the answer 'bailiffs are not applicants to the proceedings' which rather blew HHJ Holman's comment that CPR 75.4 (which is a description of what the Traffic Enforcement Centre requires of a local authority before it can authorise the preparation of a local authority warrant) allowed local authorities to send warrants electronically to bailiffs. This was central to his judgment.

Now you can see the importance of Lord McNally's reply. In short HHJ Holman got it hopelessly wrong as DJ Thomas complete with Lord McNally's guidance agreed in Bromley County Court as did D.J. Baker in Birkenhead County Court.

However as new regulations were brought in on 6th April 2014, Holman's judgment became obsolete overnight - notwithstanding that Jason DWB has nothing better but to rely on a 5 year old judgment that has no purpose in modern courts in any event.

I thank Blochhead Bowley (Ronnie J) for pointing out that I was not - as I said in my previous post - allowed to speak in court. I guess their brains and that of the temporarily suspended Droopy are too highly tuned to bother with facts.
Detroit Express 20
Scalawag
Scalawag

Back to an earlier post from Blochhead Bowley about a fabricated invoice that was alleged in court to have been prepared by me. This is the same case that Blochhead or one of sycophants defended earlier by saying that Bennison lost a case because 'his client had lied in court'. This was the same case. The one where the defendant also lied to Bennison who never saw the inevitable coming. The defendant never received an invoice for £1500 or more from me. I had dispensed with this client three years before Bennison unwisely revived it - and lost

I could post the in depth email I sent to Bennison and which Blochhead admitted he has seen (attached to the email). It immediately silenced the unholy trio on BHF who had earlier tried the same pack attack on me back then as they are attempting now.

I'll give it some thought overnight
ArthurWankspittle

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j ... RZMhVXyrXQ

May help people. Judgement of Andrews v Bolton 2011.
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

Can I just stop people here.
I know all about fair parking and Ron. I have spoken to Ron on a number of occasions. I used to be involved in something parking related.
The service he offers is perfectly legitimate. Although it's cart before the horse it really does work.
It's perfect for avoiding private tickets and being sued by likes of parking eye.
There are a couple of variants of this service. I have no connection to Ron.

However I won't have people on here who have no knowledge of the parking industry insult some one who provides this service. I am also aware of this court case.

Personally see no reason for this thread. You are barking up the wrong. Feel free to pm to clarify any issues