Ron Clark

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

jasonDWB
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Re: Ron Clark

Post by jasonDWB »

I think the purpose is to discredit him.

I'm learning the purpose of this board is precisely that.
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

jasonDWB wrote:I think the purpose is to discredit him.

I'm learning the purpose of this board is precisely that.
Purpose of this board per Wikipedia, and I think it is correct:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quatloos.com
Quatloos.com is an anti-fraud website maintained by a non-profit corporation, Financial and Tax Fraud Education Associates, Inc. It was founded in 2000 by Jay David Adkisson, an attorney and stockbroker. The site contains examples of advanced fee scams, such as the 419 Scam; information on misleading anti-tax and investment scams (including the sovereign citizen movement); examples of fraudulent documents; and a large number of court decisions. Although light-hearted in tone (its basic structure is a museum with a Hall of Shame at the back) it is a serious resource in the area. It also contains links to various law enforcement agencies that specialize in investigating such scams. It was listed as one of PC Magazines top 100 undiscovered web sites in 2003[1] and has been recommended as a good place to learn about internet scams and related fraud.[2] Forbes selected it as one of its "Best of the Web" sites in 2000.[3]
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
jasonDWB
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by jasonDWB »

I wouldn't know. The links to the proof are not working.
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

Well the guy has done nothing wrong,!!
It's a legimate and legal service
Flipper
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Flipper »

Proof? That's how this site works.
Detroit Express 20
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Detroit Express 20 »

Indeed. That this scheme has run since October 8th 2007 is not in doubt - with its 100% success all you have to do is find just one instance of it failing anybody
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Actually the way this site works to validate the method you have to show that it has in fact gotten people out of tickets, as opposed to people getting out for other reasons.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Detroit Express 20
Scalawag
Scalawag

The scheme worked on the basis that it protected members from receiving tickets. Please cite one instance when that did not work.

I'm sure that if that had happened somebody somewhere would have mentioned it at some point in the past 9 years.
Ronnie J
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Ronnie J »

Detroit Express 20 wrote:The scheme worked on the basis that it protected members from receiving tickets. Please cite one instance when that did not work.

I'm sure that if that had happened somebody somewhere would have mentioned it at some point in the past 9 years.
Do you not think that people could avoid these penalties simply by parking where they are supposed to?

Would you like it if someone parked on your drive while they nipped into Tesco Express to do their shopping?
Ronnie J
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Ronnie J »

Fearnchase wrote:Can I just stop people here.
I know all about fair parking and Ron. I have spoken to Ron on a number of occasions. I used to be involved in something parking related.
The service he offers is perfectly legitimate. Although it's cart before the horse it really does work.
It's perfect for avoiding private tickets and being sued by likes of parking eye.
There are a couple of variants of this service. I have no connection to Ron.

However I won't have people on here who have no knowledge of the parking industry insult some one who provides this service. I am also aware of this court case.

Personally see no reason for this thread. You are barking up the wrong. Feel free to pm to clarify any issues
Are you on a wind up?

Lets just develop this here. Ron Clark is a man who incurred a parking ticket a few years ago and now claims to know more about the subject than solicitors, judges and the bailiff companies who enforce the debts.

He tells people that warrants are fake

He tells people that bailiffs may not enforce traffic penalties as they are not permitted to do so by statute.

He tells people that the TEC is not a court, even though statute clearly states that it is.

This man is Guy Taylor mark2. This nonsense will never work. When it fails, Ron will blame everyone else for the failure, including the judge. Even after humiliating defeat in court, it will not be Ron's fault-He knows best you see?

Have a read of the Andrews v Bolton case and take on board the judges comments about the drivel that Ron had attempted to submit.

He then offers people help in evading PCN's claiming "it's perfectly legal". Why doesn't he just tell people to park where they are supposed to?

It is not so much that Ron is a scammer. I honestly think that he does believe the crap that he spews-It has all the makings of a man with serious mental issues. It is noteworthy that Ron is currently "plying his trade" at auction showrooms, driving on and off the stage for minimum wage-Hardly a success story is it?

He is extremely dangerous and ought to be stopped/shut down.
Detroit Express 20
Scalawag
Scalawag

Hello Mark - What's this got to do with the validity of the scheme and why are you posting here under a false name whilst banned?

Where did Ronnie J come from?
Ronnie J
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Ronnie J »

Detroit Express 20 wrote:Hello Mark - What's this got to do with the validity of the scheme and why are you posting here under a false name whilst banned?

I have do idea what you are babbling on about Are you trying to cause trouble because you don't like the negative comments.

You are an extremely dangerous person Mr Clark. Completely mental and detached from reality. Encouraging people to protect themselves from PCN's is morally appalling. How do you think it could impact the disabled or the emergency services if everyone ignored the statutes provided to help and protect them?

This is not GOODF you know?
Detroit Express 20
Scalawag
Scalawag

You cannot find fault with the scheme can you. The best a PCN is - is a BELIEF that the person who issued it THINKS you have contravened. It clearly states that on every PCN - its hardly proof is it.

And no I never received a parking ticket.

Another invented scenario that is is hopelessly untrue. Where is you proof?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Detroit Express 20 wrote:Hello Mark - What's this got to do with the validity of the scheme and why are you posting here under a false name whilst banned?

Would you explain this please and tell me who is "posting under a false name" by replying on this thread.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

I believe he is saying Ronnie J and BHF are one in the same.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Detroit Express 20
Scalawag
Scalawag

Indeed and I have sent you a pm to that effect. This is an old trick by BHF brigade who have been banned from several forums in the UK and who still kept popping up under new names
ArthurWankspittle

Detroit Express 20 wrote:Indeed and I have sent you a pm to that effect. This is an old trick by BHF brigade who have been banned from several forums in the UK and who still kept popping up under new names
That's not proof, that's an allegation. Nothing I can see says they are the same person, unlike several other posters.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
jasonDWB
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by jasonDWB »

And everything said about me is also allegation, but its still there.

It's only three of them, Sheila, Susan/Clive and Peter.

Between them they share a pool of well over a hundred internet aliases across many internet forums.
Detroit Express 20
Scalawag
Scalawag

why not ask him why he is using my name?
ArthurWankspittle

jasonDWB wrote:And everything said about me is also allegation, but its still there.
List it or shut up with the "I'm being defamed" stuck record. Is it an allegation or a falsehood?